The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 09

Story Info
Jan has problems, they find Helen.
6.2k words
4.73
8.6k
8

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20

I had a message from Jan when I turned the laptop on. She said that she got the videos I sent and thought it was scary as hell watching Marie change from an old lady to a young woman right before her eyes. She said she would call me when she got out of her classes. I didn't know what to do with myself and just wandered around aimlessly. I had some lunch and decided to drive to the coast and see Jan in person. I wouldn't have any problem finding a room as it was off season and just a month or so from the Christmas holidays.

The ride was pleasant and uneventful. I arrived and found a motel not far from Jan's apartment that she shared with a roommate. I called her and left a voicemail telling her where I was and would see her when she was available. It was just a few minutes when she called me telling me she was on her way to another class but was free after that and she would come to me when she was done.

I knew Jan would be here in an hour or so I looked around a little to see what was open for dinner. I found a few places but decided to let Jan pick where the best place to go would be. I got back to the motel just a minute or two before she screeched to a stop, jumped out of her car and into my arms. She hugged me so powerfully I had trouble breathing.

We went inside and she tore at her clothes and mine saying she had to have me now. I helped her by undressing myself and she beat me naked by a minute. She didn't have anything on under her outer clothes and when she was naked she almost tore my shirt to shreds trying to get it off me. I tried to slow her down but it was as if she was possessed. I just thought it was best to go with the flow and hope I survived her onslaught.

When I was as naked as she was she pushed me onto the bed and mounted me. Not waiting for any foreplay she all but raped me as she impaled herself on my hard cock. She gasped as I filled her up and looked down, realizing that I still had my porn star cock. She didn't seem to notice the difference and just fucked me taking me like I was her own personal play toy. She rode me hard and fast as she had one orgasm after another. I counted at least six before she slowed down and collapsed on my chest. I rolled us over and started a slow fuck taking her to another orgasm as I filled her pussy with my cum.

We disengaged ourselves and rested holding each other. After we got our breath back I asked her if she was ok. She wouldn't look at me and I asked her what was the matter.

"I don't know what was the matter with me." She said "I couldn't control myself, all I wanted to do was tear my clothes off and fuck you until I couldn't move anymore. I don't want to get dressed anymore and want to go everywhere naked. I have to force myself to be normal, my roommate has seen my body more in the past day than she has seen in the past year and I don't care. She doesn't know what to make of me. I don't have any desire for her or anyone besides you but it scares me thinking I wouldn't refuse either. Caleb I have to tell you that this scares the hell out of me."

I tried to calm her down and she finally was able to talk coherently. I told her what Etta had told me and we had to form some sort of defense before Marie visited again. I was convinced that she was some sort of witch or spirit that had found a way to live in the present in real form. Maybe she had just been possessed by a spirit and couldn't get away from it when the sexual energy became too much for her to control.

I related the story she told me about her husband and that I was convinced that she told me the truth after the fucking she gave me. If I had a bad heart I don't think I would have survived it. In the back of my mind it was the same intensity that Jan had just demonstrated.

Jan managed to piece her clothes together enough for me to take her home to change into something that didn't look like she was just raped. I had extra clothes so I dressed and we set off for her apartment. When we got there her roommate was out so thankfully we didn't have to explain Jan's appearance to her. I told Jan I would wait outside so she didn't want to have sex again while she was naked. She said it didn't make any difference because she wanted sex with me all the time.

Over dinner we discussed the videos I sent her and she agreed that I had been entranced by Marie and couldn't control myself anymore that she could a little while ago. We had come to the conclusion that we were being taken over by something other than Etta and Michael. The scary thing was we didn't know if moving away from the house would solve the problem. Jan was two hours away and still under the influence of something that wasn't there before meeting me. I asked about Helen and Jan got serious when she told me that she had dropped out of school and went home. She hasn't heard from her since. I asked if she called her and she said Helen won't talk to her.

"Do you think we should go to where ever she lives and try to talk to her?"

"I don't think so, maybe it is best to leave a sleeping dog lie. She told me that the visits were just as strong as they were when she first got back to campus. I was hoping that it would have calmed down and she could get back to normal. I can understand my own situation somewhat because I have been back to the house a number of times and that is intensifying my urges."

"I just hope we can come to some sort of solution to our own problems. Although the sex is great if we can't control it we will be controlled by it." I remarked.

Jan agreed and we finished our meal talking about other things. I stopped at a package store and bought a few bottles of wine and brought it back to the motel. We enjoyed our wine and Jan managed to keep her clothes on. I asked her if she wanted to stay with me or should I take her back to her apartment. She didn't have to think more than a split second and got ready for bed.

I wasn't ready for bed at 7:30 but seeing her firm breasts along with the pussy I was addicted to was too much and I stripped as quickly as possible and slid between the sheets with her. We kissed and hugged as our hands explored each other.

My fingers found her juicy gash and I slipped a finger deep in her pussy. I hooked it up to rub her G spot and she responded with a lurch against my hand. My cock was pressed against her and she moved slightly so she could hold and stroke it. I obliged by lying on my back and she dipped down and sucked me deep in her mouth. I would never get used to the way she sucked cock. She had a special technique that felt like a spiral vacuum machine vibrating on the glans. My fingers didn't forget where they were and I worked to excite her as much as she was exciting me.

She had a few small orgasms as we played our foreplay games. I went to her pussy and used my tongue to lap her juices like a starving man. I couldn't get enough of her sweet cunt. She spread her legs as far as she could and I lifted her legs, put her ankles on my shoulders and played around her weeping gash with the head of my cock. Her hips were twisting and humping trying to capture the head of my cock and I stayed just far enough away that she couldn't suck it in. I was amazed at the size of my cock since I was with Marie but at this point I wasn't going to tell it to go away.

Jan's eyes told me that it was time to stop teasing her and I slowly sunk my cock in her dripping pussy. By the time I was fully inserted she was gasping for breath and pulling me to her. I started long slow strokes as I grasped her nipples and pulled them hard. She had her first penal orgasm of the night and I wanted to stay in control so I could give her more.

My strokes got faster as the excitement escalated to a fever pitch. I started a slow pull out and fast insertion so she couldn't match my rhythm and I could see the frustration on her face. I stopped for a minute to let her to set her own pace. Her hips were a blur as she fucked me hard and fast. I didn't know anyone could move that fast and I had to hold on so she didn't buck me off of her. I had to change my depth a little because she was stroking so long I was afraid I would come out and get hurt on the fore stroke. I didn't need to miss the hole and break my cock now that I found someone I loved.

We rode hard and fast as we strived to satisfy ourselves and each other. I flipped her around, grabbed her hips and drove myself deep in her from behind. She screamed loader than I ever heard her as my cock touched places that she didn't know she had, shoving back at me wanting more and more. I pounded her pussy, her juices gushing from her, coating my balls and running down my legs. I slowed a bit and she yelled "NO KEEP GOING". I didn't know if I could keep up the pace but knew I would keep going until I collapsed. I felt her start to vibrate and shake as she had a massive orgasm. I gave in to my own orgasm and could feel pulse after pulse of cum paint her insides.

Jan fell forward and I went with her. I kept my arms in front of me and used my forearms to hold me above her so I didn't crush her. My cock was still semi hard and nestled in her still vibrating pussy. I could feel my cock starting to revive itself as she massaged it with her cunt.

My hips started a slow in and out movement and she raised her ass giving me a better angle. I knew in the back of my mind somewhere I would be stroking her G spot at this angle and I could feel her response as she climbed back up the mountain. I knew I wouldn't cum again for a long time so I just let Jan take what she could from me. She groaned and squeezed my cock as her pussy squirted a powerful stream of girl cum, soaking my balls and the bed. After she calmed down I rolled off her and we rested in our own bliss, ignoring the wet bed.

We woke up an hour or two later and shared a shower with a little slap and tickle mixed in. I dressed and looked out the door spotting a maids cart and found a change of sheets. We stripped the bed and while Jan made the bed I took the soiled sheets to the dirty laundry cart in the hall. Jan called to me and said if there were extra towels bring a few back with me. I grabbed a stack and when I got back she grabbed a few to put under the sheet because the mattress was soaked by her juices.

We went to bed to try to sleep and with Jan resting in my arms I could feel her shiver and shake although it was warm in the room. I held her close and she said she was having aftershocks as a result of our lovemaking. I asked her about her school schedule and she said she didn't have anything until after dinner. We finally fell asleep and didn't worry about setting an alarm for the next day.

About 9 am we finally were roused out of our sleep by our need for the bathroom. I had my usual morning woody and trudged off to try and pee. Jan laughed at the bobber that preceded me and asked if I could keep it like that for the rest of the morning. I finished up and Jan didn't waste any time to take care of her needs. When she came back I asked her if she wanted to go out for breakfast or was she going to stay naked in the room and stay hungry all day.

"I might just go out like this, maybe we can wake up this town and I bet we would get great service," she said with a laugh.

"I guess if we had a male waiter I wouldn't have to leave a tip." I responded with a laugh of my own.

Jan dressed under duress but finally we were decent enough to go find a diner that served late breakfast. She said if worse came to worse we could go to the collage cafeteria. I said I had enough of collage food when I was there twenty five year ago. She laughed as she said the food was pretty good now but not up to the standards of most restaurants.

During breakfast we talked about what we would do about our situation and I said if I had to I would abandon the house but I was afraid now that I was the owner I would be followed no matter where I went.

"I will have to talk to Etta and see if she can tell me anything. I don't think she wants me to leave the house. She is not demanding and seems to be taking care of us. She did say that we were safe together when dealing with Marie because our love for each other was strong enough to offset her power. I think that is why she didn't try anything while you were there the first night she came to the house."

"You know Caleb, I think you have something there but I don't see how I can survive with this overwhelming urge to be naked all the time. I am having a hard time with the urge right now. I have to figure out how to combat whatever is causing that. Etta said that she would help me but I don't see any difference in my urges."

I was silently thinking about what possible hint might have been given to us by Etta and couldn't find anything we had missed and asked Jan if she had thought about it also. She said she had and I guess we would have to ask Etta the same question in different ways and see what answers she responded with.

"Maybe she has to answer with the least amount of words to save her strength. Maybe questions that can be answered with a yes or no would allow her to stay around longer. I think we have to act like lawyers in a courtroom to get the answers we understand fully."

I agreed and suggested we sit down and write down some questions and then go over them to see if we can word them shorter and more to the point. We finished our breakfast and went back to the motel. I went in and got a pad and pencil from my bag and we went to the collage where we could sit and not worry about Jan ripping off her clothes and jumping me. Not that I minded her crawling all over me but we couldn't find a solution that way. A few hours later we had a page full of the same question posed a dozen different ways. I asked Jan to see if she could talk to Etta here because I had a feeling that she followed me wherever I went. Jan said there were too many distractions here and we would have to go someplace quiet.

We thought the motel would be quiet so we went back there and I convinced Jan to keep her clothes on so there wouldn't be any distractions. We settled in so Jan could relax, she did yoga so she was able to clear her mind quiet easily.

"Etta! Are you here with us?"

Jan's voice answered "Yes."

"Can you help us?"

Again she said "Yes."

"Who is doing this to me?"

Again she said "Michael."

"Can you stop him?"

Again she said "only if you want me too."

"Yes I really want you to stop him."

Again she said "do you really want him to stop?"

"Yes I can't go on like this."

"Etta are you helping Marie?"

"NO."

"How can we resist her?"

"Stay together when she comes."

"How can we do that, we don't live together?"

"You will have to. Tired now."

"Ok Good bye Etta."

Just like the last time Jan spoke to Etta through her sensitive abilities she was exhausted and I put her to bed to rest. I had time to consider what we would have to do. I could leave the house unattended and live here with Jan until the end of school and then she could come and live with me. She could do her PHD remotely except for a few months of actual class work and we could arrange that if necessary.

My other concern centered around her safety if she didn't want a permanent arrangement. We had never discussed our relationship further than what we had. I knew we both had a loving attraction toward each other but living together or marriage had never come up.

I let Jan sleep for a few hours until she would probably want dinner before her evening class. She woke up refreshed but confused about what Etta had told her. She said she would tell me what she had to say over dinner and I told her she verbalized the answers as Etta responded to her. She was confused about that because she didn't remember doing it. I told her I should get a mini recorder and record the conversations she had with her. That way we could listen to them until we were sure we didn't miss anything. She washed her face to get rid of the sleep lines and we went to dinner.

Chapter 21

I asked her if she remembered everything Etta had said and she nodded saying the she hoped that Etta could control Michael and make him leave her alone. I suggested that she ask Etta why she couldn't feel Michael or talk to him herself.

I brought up the subject of living together like Etta suggested and Jan was quiet for a few minutes. I asked her what was the matter and she said she just didn't know if she was ready for that. I was both disappointed and relieved at the same time.

"I am not trying to force you into anything and I understand if you want to get away from all this if Etta is successful in making Michael leave you alone. I just wanted to know your feelings about everything. I know this is a lot more than you expected to happen and I am as afraid for you as I am for myself. Just be honest with me if you want me to leave you alone so you can go your own way."

"Jesus Caleb, don't put it that way. I love you but I am not sure I could live in that house. I feel safe with you but the spirits are starting to creep me out. I can live with Etta's presence but the rest of the shit is scaring the hell out of me, especially Marie. Maybe you should go back home and let me see if Etta was successful with Michael. If Marie comes back to see you I won't hold it against you if you fall under her spell again."

"I will do that if you think it is the best thing to do at this time. I will go to your lecture with you tonight and leave in the morning. You can stay with me tonight if you want to."

She agreed to that plan and we went to her lecture that lasted about an hour and I found it was just like most of the ones that I had in collage, "BORING AS HELL".

Jan suggested we go to one of the local hangouts and relax a little and I said that was great as I could use a little entertainment. We found a table and listened to some music and people watched for a little while. I asked Jan if she wanted to dance but she declined saying she didn't want to get all worked up in case Michael still had some influence over her actions. About the time our third round was delivered I glanced at the dance floor and I nudged Jan and pointed. Jan's eyes opened wide as she saw Helen dancing with some guy. She was all over him and it was like looking at someone fucking upright. She turned away from him and he rubbed his crotch in her ass as she ground her pussy against the hip of another girl. Jan started to get up to go to her but I held her back.

"Jan do you think she would want to see you while she is doing her best to get thrown out of here?"

"She is my friend and I don't want her to get herself in trouble. I can see her in a gang bang at some point if it hasn't already happened. The most she can do is tell me to fuck off. I will have to talk to Etta and see if she knows what spirit is in Helen."

I didn't stop her as she got up and went to Helen. She grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the dancers bringing her to our table. Helen looked like she was in a trance and didn't acknowledge Jan at all other than to sit down in the chair that was offered to her.

"Helen do you know who I am?" asked Jan

"I never saw you before you fuckin cunt, why did you bring me here, do you want to fuck me too?"

Jan was appalled at Helen's answer but just kept talking to her. None of the answers she got made any sense and she got up to leave. Jan put her hand on her arm and Helen asked her if she wanted to suck her off and if not leave her alone. Jan removed her hand and Helen left the table to go back to the dance floor. We decided we had enough of watching her debase herself and left.

Jan sobbed all the way back to the motel and I said I was sorry that she was affected this way from just one visit to the house. I felt responsible for Helen and would have to talk to Etta privately and see what was affecting her. I had a feeling that she was a willing participant at first and probably her will wasn't strong enough to resist her inner feelings. I was always under the impression that all of us would do stuff like that but our own inhibitions kept us in check. I told Jan what I thought and she agreed.

12