The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 16

Story Info
A wedding, a honeymoon, a party Hot damn!!
16k words
4.71
7.3k
5

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 39

I called Pete and asked him if he needed any help getting the Brew Crew ready for customers and he just laughed saying, "No, I have it covered, I called in a helper and I am taking it easy. Now I have to thank you for your offer and also for inviting me to dinner with Marie. I have never met a woman like her in my life and to tell you the truth I hope I can keep up with her. I have to tell you that I totally enjoyed being with you and Jan last night and if someone would have told me I would enjoy being naked around other people I would have called them crazy."

"You know that being nude all the time doesn't mean unlimited sex day in and day out don't you? We enjoy the freedom of that lifestyle and when you come to the house you will find us like that so feel free to join us. Just know that it is not an invitation to have sex with us."

"I know that Caleb and I would never overstep those bounds. I respect you and Jan and treasure your friendship. I just found last night so stimulating that I couldn't help myself."

I told Pete that last night had turned out just as we had hoped and we didn't mind the public display of sex. We enjoy having sex around others so don't be surprised what might happen in our house and when invited feel free to do whatever is initiated.

Jan was getting her stuff together to return to school and she looked at me like I was a piece of meat. I knew that before she left I would be laying down in a puddle of mindless flesh.

I suggested getting Marie one of those bullets seeing how much she enjoyed the last present we got her. I thought a bullet or a butterfly would be more convenient for her. Jan agreed and said she would pick up something for her when she got back to school. I didn't think that she wanted Marie to visit her at school. I could see her unleashed at a campus full of hormone enhanced males. I had to wonder if she could wear out a fraternity full of men, my bets were on her.

Jan and I had a wonderful few hours making love before she left and she said that each time she had to leave it was getting harder to do. She said it wasn't because we wouldn't be having sex but because she missed being with me. I told her that she only had another three weeks to go before finals and then we could be together while we decided where our lives would take us.

A week went by before I heard from anyone besides Jan. Marie showed up one afternoon and as usual took off her clothes as soon as she entered the house. She made herself at home as I asked her how she was doing since the dinner she shared with us and Pete.

"Pete has been wonderful, he calls me every day but we haven't had a chance to get together since the night we were here. I am so horny I am about to turn inside out if you know what I mean. My new toy can just do so much, you know how much I love cock. What am I going to do? He is such a good lover but he is always so busy working at his business we never get to see one another."

"Why don't you just cool it a bit Marie, you must know how difficult it is to run a bar and grill, he has to be there twelve to fourteen hours a day. Why don't we go down there for some supper. We will need to eat anyways and it will give you a chance to see how busy the business can get. You know he cooks and takes care of the bar most nights by himself." I said

"I didn't know that Caleb, maybe I could help him somehow, there must be something I could do for him."

I told her to get dressed and we could go down a little bit early so she could talk to him before the evening rush showed up. She did and we set off for the Brew Crew.

Pete was surprised to see us when we came thru the door and rushed over to hug Marie warmly. I thought he was going to crush her before I suggested they get a room. We went to sit at the bar and I had a beer while they got in each other's face. I went behind the bar and got a menu to look at while they ignored me.

Finally a few other people came in and Pete had to break away from Marie to take care of them.

"Oh Caleb, it is so nice to see him again. I was afraid he had second thoughts after we parted last week but I can see that he is just as attracted to me as I am to him. We will have to find some way to get time together. Damn I want to fuck him so bad I can feel my cunt dripping just from having him close to me. Maybe I will just get behind the bar where no one can see me and give him a blowjob. Do you think he would like that?" I knew she was kidding when she smiled and picked up the menu to see what she wanted for supper. I knew if we were at home she would just have a stiff cock for supper, either in her mouth or her pussy or maybe both.

I hadn't had a chance to have a follow up talk with Pete during the week but I felt it was just being busy with the business that had kept him away from Marie. He was so used to working seven days a week it would take a good talking to from a friend to get him to hire someone and take a few days off every week.

We ordered something off the menu when he got back because I knew the dinner crowd would start to come in and he would be busy as hell. The waitress could handle the bar because most of the patrons drank soft drinks, beer or wine.

We stayed at the bar to eat so Marie could talk to Pete a little between orders. After a while we left to go back to my house and Marie was excited from her time she had with Pete, I laughed at her when I told her that she was acting like a teenager in love. She slapped my arm and said that I was right because she felt the same way.

When we got back to the house I asked her if she would like to come to the attic and look through the trunk. She looked at me with some consternation but followed me as I opened the attic door and started up the stairs. When I got to the top I looked back and she had stopped half way up the stairway. I held out my hand to assist her and she slowly continued the rest of the way to the attic. I remembered that she had told me that she had never been allowed to come up here. She looked around and her face relaxed a bit when she didn't see any demons hiding in the shadows waiting to jump out at her. I led her to the trunk and opened the top so she could explore the contents. I had left the folding table up there so she took the clothes and the diaries out and placed them neatly on it. She reached down and removed the metal objects and laid them out alongside the other contents.

"You said something about a false bottom, how do you get it open?"

I showed her where the hidden latch was and she pressed it and the bottom popped up a little so she could get a finger under the edge and lifted it up. When she looked in the trunk she put her hand over her mouth as if to silence a scream and fainted dead away. I caught her before she hit the floor and laid her down. I patted her cheek a few times and she came around looking at me with terror in her eyes.

"What's the matter Marie? There is nothing to be afraid of, it is just an empty trunk."

"NO! NO! NO! look in the trunk, it's back, it's back. I have to leave, please help me up, I have to get out of here."

I didn't take time to look in the trunk before I helped her stand up and we went down the stairs until we were in the living room.

I sat her down and went to get her a glass of water.

Handing her the water I asked: "what happened Marie, what did you see in there that caused you so much distress?"

"THE BOOK IS BACK!! Why didn't you tell me? You know how afraid I am of Abigail."

"I don't know what you are talking about. I haven't been upstairs since we gave the book to the girl that Abigail sent to get the book from us. I didn't know it was there, please believe me when I say I wouldn't do that to you."

"How did it come back if you didn't put it there? I saw the girl leave with the book."

"Marie I have to remind you how the diaries appeared when a new one was ready to be read. Maybe the book is the same. I have an idea, I will ask Etta if she know anything about it."

I went to the laptop and booted it up. When the boot screen came up I called out to Etta.

"Hello Caleb."

"Hello Etta, I have question for you."

"Yes Caleb."

"Do you know how the big book got back in the trunk?"

"Abigail sent it back when she was done with it."

"Thank you Etta."

"Ok Marie, now we have our answer. I don't know how it got here and I don't have any answers to why she is done with it. I am going to go upstairs and repack the trunk if you don't want to look at anything."

She said she would wait for me and I went and repacked and closed the trunk. I came back down and was surprised that she still had some clothes on. We had stayed in our visiting clothes when we came home and went to the attic but I expected Marie to be naked when I got back to her.

"I think I am going to go home Caleb, I have had enough excitement for one day."

She slipped into her coat and left. I stripped down to my usual nude state and called Jan. I wanted to tell her about what happened not only to keep her informed but so she could add the event to her notes or final paper. She was amazed that the book had returned and had a million questions that I couldn't answer. We had a nice talk that ended in a little phone sex and as usual I had a sticky mess to clean up.

Jan told me that graduation was just three weeks away and she would like me to attend along with her parents. I said I would attend and when I hung up I looked online and made reservations at a motel not too far from the university, I wanted to make sure I could get a room.

The next day I went back to the attic and opened the trunk again. I took everything out and opened the false bottom to get the large ledger like book. I still had the feeling I was missing something that was hidden in there. I left everything out on the table and brought the book down with me. I remembered that the spell pages were readable when held up to a mirror. The history pages were single sided and readable so I didn't think that a mirror image would reveal anything. I opened the book and stood it up on its covers. I placed a small light behind the first page and didn't see anything. I used my patience and did the same for page after page. When I got about half way thru the first part of the book I saw something that looked like a watermark. I looked closer and saw that it had something like a drawing. I marked the page and continued screening the rest of the pages and found a few more that had the same kind of markings.

I went back to the first page and tried different levels of light to see if I could see the markings any better. Nothing seemed to make it any easier and as a last resort I carefully placed the page on the scanner and took the picture. When I opened the image on the computer I could easily see what was so carefully hidden. I printed the page and put it aside as I did the rest of the flagged pages. I took the five copied pages and laid them out before me in the order that they were in the book. As I examined them I saw that some were drawings of the objects in the trunk and others were directions of some sort. The language was strange to me so I went back to the computer and did a mirror image of the scanned pages and like the spell pages I was able to read them. They were still a mystery to me but at least I could make out the words. I put them away for the time being and had some lunch.

I might have put the papers aside but I couldn't take my mind away from them. The writing didn't make much sense and the drawings just served to confuse me more. I thought there must be some sort of key to understanding the stuff in the book. I would have to put everything else out of the way and concentrate on reading the book. I had to wonder if there was a something significant in the placement of the pages. There didn't seem to be a regular spacing, just random spacing. I thought it was just a case of letting the chips fall where they may but I learned a long time ago that things were not always what they seemed.

I would call Jan again tonight and see what her thoughts were on it and maybe get a little phone slap and tickle again. Maybe a web chat would be appropriate tonight. I wrote Jan a short e-mail and included the mirror image scans that I took from the book.

It was pretty early yet so I phoned the Brew Crew to talk to Pete. He answered right away and said he had a few minutes to talk so I asked him how he felt about Marie now that he had a week or so to think about the situation.

"I want you to know that I have never been as impressed with a woman as I am with Marie. She is bright, confident, well read, sexy, and someday I will find out if she can cook. I really like her and want to continue to forge a relationship with her. Does that answer all your questions?"

"Yea it does but she is concerned that she won't get to see you much because of the hours you work at the bar. I will give you a little tip my friend, she is high maintenance in the sex department and will require you to boost your stamina if you feel you can't keep up. I am not trying to pry but just tipping you off, she has a high libido, very high."

Pete just laughed and said he has been taking some vitamins and men's supplements. He said that one night with her told him that he had best measure up to the best of the best, he could hardly walk the next morning. He said he was planning on hiring someone for a few days a week so he could take a few nights off. I said that was a good idea because he worked too hard anyway, Marie or not.

I spent a few days trying to make heads or tails of the information I had found in the book and finally my frustration got the best of me and I put them away in a folder for later study. I printed out the spells also and included them also. I was going to be close to Salem in a few weeks so I thought I would take a day or two and bring the papers and the metal items from the trunk with me and see if I could find someone that was an expert in witchcraft and see what they thought. The only reservations I had was that I might run into a crackpot or something.

A week passed since Marie's last visit and she called early one Wednesday morning to see if she could come for a visit. I said I would be at home and she could come anytime she wanted. I don't think I had hung up for more than a minute when she pulled into the driveway. She was back to her old self because she started to undress as soon as she was out of her car and was naked when she rang the bell. I knew from experience to stand back from the door when she came through it because she was always like a hurricane. She threw herself into my arms and kissed me deep and hard. Her tongue seemed like she was trying to see if I could deep throat it and she succeeded in giving me an erection that was steel hard in and instant.

She stood back glancing down at me and said: "I guess you are glad to see me," as she grasped my cock and stroked it a few times. I laughed and said I do that for all the women in my life, much friendlier than shaking hands.

She let go of me and went to the living room grabbing a towel on the way. Sitting down she started to tell me all about the past few days with Pete. I tried to stop her because I didn't feel that Pete would want me to know everything that he and Marie did when they were together. She just brushed off my concerns and kept on talking. By the time she was done I knew more about Pete's abilities than I cared to know. I could see that she was dripping just from telling me about her second night with Pete. I had to admit that she could tell a good story because her description of their love making was keeping me hard. It was better than any novel I had ever read.

I guess looking at my stiff cock was getting to her because before I knew it she was on her knees between my legs giving me one of her world class blow jobs. By the time she was done I was sure my brains had been sucked out thru my cock. She had taken care of herself while she sucked me and soaked the towel she had laid down under her.

She got back in the chair and reached between her legs and I could see a string dangling from her cunt.

"I have to show you what I got in the mail the other day. Jan is so thoughtful."

She pulled the string and a silver bullet slid out of her wet pussy. Now that it was out I could hear the buzz of the vibrator she held in her hand. She laughed as it tickled her palm and said it had a battery life of about three hours and best of all it had a remote control and was rechargeable. I asked about the remote and she explained that she could turn it on or off and change the buzz rate. She slid it back in and settled back to talk and enjoy herself. I could tell when she had a little orgasm because she would get a faraway look in her eyes for a moment or two.

She got up after a while and put her clothes on to go home. I walked her to the door and she kissed me passionately and ground her pussy into my groin. I had to believe that the bullet was keeping her in a constant state of arousal. I would have to ask Jan whet the hell she was thinking, Marie didn't need anything to keep her aroused.

Chapter 40

Jan's graduation was on Saturday and I had reserved a room near her campus for the weekend. I was packed and made sure that I put the items from the trunk in the car along with the folder I had prepared from the book. I was hoping that Jan would have the time to accompany me to Salem next week.

May in New England is a beautiful time and I enjoyed the drive to the Boston area. Etta sat by my side most of the way and made sure I would be ready to give Jan some loving when we got together tonight. I didn't need any help in that department but I thought maybe she wanted some excitement for herself. She didn't say much but stayed visible by my side most of the way. I thought back to a year ago and knew I would have thought that a person was nuts if they told me that a ghost would be riding by my side rubbing my cock.

I checked into the motel just after lunch and since my room was ready they did the paperwork and I took my bags inside. I called Jan and told her I was in town. She told me her parents were in town also and her father wanted to take us to dinner. I asked if she wanted me to meet them at the restaurant and she said she would come to the motel and we could go together.

Jan knocked on the door about an hour later and came in the room and into my arms. I didn't have to wonder what we were going to do to keep us busy for the afternoon because she pushed me back on the bed and straddled my hips. We were all over each other and couldn't keep our hands away from our favorite parts. I don't remember taking our clothes off but the feel of her naked skin was worth the wait since her last visit.

She took me in her mouth and slid her lips down until her nose touched my pubic bone and swallowed a number of times to massage my hard cock in my favorite way. I tangled my hands in her hair as she sucked and looked her in her eyes as she sucked me to completion. I blew off as she sucked me and I finally had to push her away because I was so sensitive after cumming so hard.

I turned us over and slid down to devour her sweet wet pussy. Her pussy gaped open to welcome my tongue and I didn't disappoint her. I lapped at her cunt and sucked her clit as she twisted and groaned encouraging me to delve deeper. Juices were running freely out of her and I sucked it down as quickly as I could. She pulled her legs up so her knees were up to her shoulders, presenting her cunt to me like a delicious gourmet treat. Her juices pooled in her tunnel as I lapped at her folds.

I could feel her muscles tensing and knew that an orgasm was imminent. She growled at me and squirted a blast of girl cum in my face, soaking me all the way to my groin. I backed off in surprise and she let loose with a few more eruptions as I stayed in the line of fire. Some of it splashed back on her and by the time she was through we were both soaked.