The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 18

Story Info
Lucinda returns with guest.
10k words
4.7
7k
5

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 45

Joan and Pat welcomed us with open arms and as we entered the house they took off their clothes and looked at us as if to say "Well are you going to stand there and stare at us". We followed suit and followed them into their kitchen for a cold drink after our drive. I could smell something cooking and assumed it was lunch. Joan checked what was on the stove and came over to me and gave me a big hug making sure that she rubbed her boobs and mound against me.

I thought it felt different and looked down to see that she had denuded her pussy mound just like her daughters. I checked and Pat had done the same thing and I must say his pecker looked a lot bigger without all the camouflage around it. Jan noticed it also and winked at me. I had to guess that the sexual fire that had been lit at our house had followed them home.

Joan was full of news and Pat and I just sat there as she caught Jan up on all the news. I was surprised when she said she had a group of friends that shared their natural lifestyle although they were not as open about as we were. Pat chuckled and said that the husbands were a bunch of prudes that didn't know a good thing when it fell on them. Joan laughed and said that Pat was reaping the rewards of being a good husband.

She explained that he acted as a waiter when her friends were over sunning around the pool. They were a little shy at first but when they saw he was as naked as they were they got into the mood and just accepted that he would come out from time to time to take snack or drink orders. Pat said there wasn't any sex involved except that he had to wank off a few times during the day but always saved enough to give Joan a good ride after the girls left.

Jan had a million questions for her mother and neither Pat or myself could get a word in edgewise. We decided to leave the girls alone and went into his den so we could talk without competing with all the shrieks and giggles.

Pat started to talk saying: "Caleb I have to tell you that after leaving your place we have had the best sex of our life. Joan is open and adventurous in the bedroom and I have the feeling she would share me with her girlfriends if they wanted to have time with me. She talks about you and Jan all the time and I have to say Jan has been on my mind a lot also. I hope you don't think less of me for saying that but she really is something special to Joan and me."

"Pat, I understand completely, she talks about you two all the time also. She hopes that the feelings that were unleashed at our house haven't dimmed. I know for a fact that she wants both of you, she wants that loving connection to continue. I want you to know that I am ok with that, you and Joan make her joyous and that is all I want for her. We have an open marriage and enjoy other people and as long as we are together, we want each other to have as much joy in our lives as possible."

We heard the girls call from the main part of the house and went to see what they had in mind. Entering the family we found them standing against the fireplace holding hands with a wicked look in their eyes. Joan walked to me and Jan to her father and both women fell to their knees in front of us. Jan reached for her father and as soon as her hand touched his cock it expanded to its full length and girth. She licked around the head before taking it deep in her mouth.

Joan reached for me and found me hard and waiting as she swallowed me to the root, she was as good a cocksucker as her daughter and was about to prove it. I was getting weak in the knees as she sucked me deep and I pushed her away so I could slump back in a chair. I no sooner sat down when she was back on the attack, sucking me down again.

I could generally hold myself back but she was so ferocious I was going to cum quick. I could feel the spunk rising and Joan sucked it all down as I spurted over and over into her mouth. I took a moment to catch my breath and traded places with her. She hooked her legs over the arms of the chair as I leaned forward to lick her dripping pussy.

Jan had sucked her father off and he was doing the same as I was with his daughter. Jan was pumping her cunt into his mouth so she could get off while she was waiting for his cock to revive. I took a moment to see if she was going to cum hard and when she did she squirted a stream into his face. He opened his mouth to drink it down and when Joan saw what happened she worked hard and did the same to me.

Our cocks were hard again and we straightened up to line our cocks up with the two pussies that were twitching in front of us. We sunk in to the balls and stroked side by side and stroke for stroke as the two women wailed in their orgasms.

Almost as mirror images of one another Pat and I sat back on our heels as our cocks slid out of the women lying naked before us. I leaned forward and buried my face in Joan's pussy sucking the mixed cum from her gushing cunt. Pat looked at me and followed suit and I had the feeling it was the first time he had ever sucked a pussy he had just cum in. Once he savored the first taste he ate his daughter with gusto, his face becoming a slimy mess as he covered her pussy trying to get everywhere. Jan pushed him away and bent forward to lick their combined juices from his face.

Joan just lay back enjoying the attention I was giving her and as she felt the pot beginning to boil she moved her hips fucking my tongue and face pushing herself toward another orgasm. Her fingers tangled in my hair as she guided my face where she wanted it and I tongued as many places as I could as I licked her pussy and clit. She reached the pinnacle of her mountain and gushed a river into my mouth as she had a strong orgasm, her third or fourth of the day.

Slumping back she looked as if she had passed out but her eyelids fluttered and I knew she was ok. Jan reached out and they held hands in a bond that only mothers and their daughters understand.

We all rested a few minutes and Joan was the first to speak, "you know what I would really like to see happen? I would like to see you two suck each other off, I have never seen a man suck another's cock and I think it would be so erotic to watch."

Nobody responded but when I looked at Jan she was smiling one of her wicked grins that let me know she would like to see that also. I looked at Pat and he wasn't looking at anyone but his cock wasn't completely soft either. I tentatively reached over and held his cock. He jumped a little but I could feel the blood filling his organ bringing it to full hardness.

I pushed him back and he rested on his arms so he could see what was going on as I knelt between his legs. I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock into my mouth. I used my tongue to lube his cock and could taste Jan's cunt as I sucked him. I bobbed my head up and down and every time I licked the underside of the shaft he groaned in pleasure. I could feel his balls pull up into his groin and I could taste the precum as it pumped out of his slit. I sucked him deep and almost gagged as he bumped the back of my throat. I pulled back a bit and sucked hard as I felt him squirt the first of many spurts into my mouth.

I swallowed as fast as I could and when he was done I saved the last mouthful and kissed Joan. She opened her mouth and I fed the last of Pat's cum to her so she would know that I had done as she wished. I had a bit left so I leaned over to Jan and fed her the last of the cum I had saved. I felt her shiver and knew she had a minor orgasm as she swallowed the last of her father's cum.

I was exhausted and just laid back on the floor falling asleep for a few minutes and when I opened my eyes I was alone and covered up with a blanket. I could hear them talking in the other room and decided to just stay here and listen for a few minutes.

"Jan honey, you have to be the luckiest women in the world to have a husband like Caleb. I never thought he would do what he did just to please us. I came so hard just watching him suck Pat's cock I couldn't believe it. Has he ever done that before?" asked Joan

"Not that I know of mom. I know he is very liberal and does anything he can to keep me happy. I know he has tasted his own cum many times as I climb on his face a lot after we make love. He really enjoys making me cum over and over so while he is waiting for his cock to get hard again he does all he can to give me orgasms."

I didn't hear anything from Pat and wondered where he was, maybe he was just sitting there contemplating his own thoughts. I didn't have any guilty thoughts about what had happened, I knew it was something Jan wanted so I was ok with it. I thought it was about time I made an appearance so I got up and went into the kitchen.

Jan and Joan looked up at me as I came in and poured a cup of coffee, sitting down I asked if everything was alright. Jan came over to me and sat in my lap, her boobs pressing into me as she hugged me close to her. Joan looked on with a look of love in her eyes and I had a thought that I had found the family I had been missing for so long.

"What's on the agenda for the rest of the day ladies? Are you two going to get dressed and go shopping or are you just going to lie around here and tempt me to take advantage of you again? I would like to think I am enough of a stud to take both of you at the same time if you are game."

"As much as we would like that I think we will give you a little rest in case we want to fuck you to death later tonight. We have everything here for meals unless you want to go out someplace for dinner."

"I am up for anything you ladies would like to do, it is your choice. By the way, where has Pat disappeared to? I hope he is ok with what happened. I mean what's a blowjob among friends and family." I said with a laugh.

I didn't hear Pat come into the room behind me and he chuckled as he said: "Caleb, I am fine with what happened. I have to tell you that you did a good job but you need to take lessons from your wife and mother-in-law."

"Well I don't have any long range plans on becoming a legend in that department and I really prefer pussy." I responded.

We all had a good laugh and the elephant in the room disappeared. I didn't care if Pat returned the pleasure but I knew he was thinking about it. Joan came over to me and pushed Jan aside so she could take her place and as she held me close she whispered in my ear "thank you for giving me what I wanted, I will never forget it and I will make it worth your while." She kissed my cheek and I could feel her juices coat the leg she was sitting on, I guess she was still excited.

We had a pleasant afternoon after we finally had a shower and some lunch. The girls decided to go out for dinner so we had to find some decent clothes to wear. Dinner was great at the steakhouse and I was glad for the protein replacement. Jan had ordered me some oysters as a starter and some dessert made from eggs so I had a feeling that it was going to be a busy night. We waited to get home before getting into drinks, partly to let our dinner to digest and let things settle down a little.

Jan was horny as hell during dinner, her hand was in my lap most of the time when she wasn't cutting her meat. I had to wonder if she had to have a piece of meat in her hand if it wasn't in her mouth or pussy, damn she was one hot woman, where would I be without her.

I was on my second drink when Joan climbed in Pats lap and started to make out with him. She had straddled his hips and Jan and I could see that he was responding nicely to her advances. Joan hot dogged his cock and we could see the wetness as she coated him with her juices. Her movements got more aggressive and finally she made long enough strokes that his cock nudged her hole and slid in all the way to the balls. She rose up enough to be able to get her feet under her and proceeded to fuck him with a vengeance. Pat had to hold on to her hips so she didn't hurt him or her if her strokes were too long. She was in the perfect position for is cock to massage her G-spot and it was driving her to fuck like a madwoman.

I knew part of her wanted to stop but the wanton fuck slut she was at this moment wouldn't pass up the opportunity to drive this on as far as she could without passing out. Pat was watching her flail and fuck and couldn't do anything except to hold on for dear life.

Jan sat with me and I don't think she believed what was happening. She had watched her parents fuck when they were at our house but this was the first time she had seen her mother so out of control with her father. If I didn't know better I would have thought I was at a sex show with some oversexed porn star, Joan was going crazy with lust. Pat couldn't take it anymore and stiffened as he shot into the sloppy cunt of his wife. She kept fucking until he was soft and she got off of him and turned to me. Jan got out of the way so she could climb on my lap but I held out my hand to stop her and motioned for her to get down on the floor.

She flopped down and spread her legs wide and I knelt between them. Jan had grabbed a towel off the couch and slid it under her mother before I sunk my cock deep in her twat. I sunk in to my balls and she started to fuck me as hard as she had done with Pat. She wrapped her legs around my waist and she met my every thrust with one of her own. Our pubic mounds were pounding against each other and my cock showed no sign of giving up. I knew I could hold out for a long time and would give her as good as I got. Juices were flowing out of her around my cock and soaking into the towel under us.

Jan was sitting next to her father with her head on his shoulder and her hand playing with his soft cock. Her other hand was in her crotch and she had a finger or two in her cunt slowly fucking herself as she watched me with her mother. Pat was almost comatose after the beating he took from Joan.

Joan didn't have to stop and she was getting one orgasm after another, some just starting before the one before was over. I could feel her building up to a super cum and wanted to stay with her as she went over the edge. She was squealing, crying, swearing and beating on my chest as she got closer and closer to what she was driving for. Her pussy clenched so hard I thought it would cut my cock off as she finally jumped off into space and she howled all the way to the floor of the valley. When she landed her legs crushed my waist, her cunt held fast on my cock as she pulled me into her chest and held me tightly to her.

I looked into her eyes, they were unfocused and looked like she was far, far away, they rolled back in her head and she relaxed and I was able to fall away from her. Jan got up from sitting with her father and covered her mother with the blanket they had used previously on me.

I hadn't cum and was lying back trying to catch my breath with my angry looking cock pointing toward to ceiling. Jan just stepped over me and lowered herself down until I was snuggled in her pussy. She leaned down and kissed me as her pussy worked my cock. She was gentle and sweet as she fucked me without much movement. I was finally able to breathe and asked her if the day answered her question about her parent's sexuality. She laughed and ground her pussy down on me working it until we both erupted in a satisfying orgasm.

The next few days were much the same as the first one but less intense as we had gotten the initial excitement out of the way. Pat didn't return the blowjob and I didn't expect it, no harm no foul as far as I was concerned. It was time to return home and I teased Jan about her parents most of the way to our home. I was looking forward to some quiet time with her with just some slap and tickle mixed with oral sex.

Chapter 47

We invited Pete and Marie for dinner one night and they wanted to tell us all about their relationship. We didn't have sex with them but did enjoy the sexy stories they had to tell us about. We had a good laugh when Marie told us how Pete wanted her to wear the bullet while she was at the bar with him. She went on to tell us how excited she was all night and had a half dozen orgasms while she was talking to some of the patrons. I could just imagine her squirming around as each orgasm made her cunt itch and spasm.

Pete said he was watching her trying to talk and not let anyone know what was happening to her. He said she would steer the conversation so it was something exciting so she could camouflage her orgasm by being excited by the story. He asked if I knew of a web site where he could get batteries by the gross because Marie refused to leave the bullet at home. Of course we had to take a peek and when she spread her legs we could see the little antennae sticking out of her slit. Just as we looked she bounced her ass on the couch and shot a stream of cum across the floor.

"Damn! Do you know how long I have been holding that in? Fuck me! That was the best one yet with this damn thing stuck in my cunt. Jan darling if you don't have one you had better get one."

"Marie, I don't need one, Caleb keeps me on edge all the time and all he has to do is give me a little rub and I cum. If I had one of those things I would be a basket case in no time."

Whoever had the control for the bullet didn't make any moves to turn it off and I wondered how long it would be before Marie shot off again. They didn't stay late and I think it was because they wanted to go home and fuck themselves silly. I was sure Marie was more than ready to have Pete's cock replace the vibrator.

We settled down into a routine that was keeping us busy, Jan with her paranormal business and me with photography and chores around the house. I had dragged a lot of downed wood out of the woods and figured that I had close to a few years supply of firewood. I had gotten a lot of shipping pallets to pile the wood on and I thought as long as I had time I would keep clearing the woods so the wood wouldn't just lay there and rot.

Jan came out of the house and I could tell she was excited about something. She ran across the yard and down to the barn where I was starting to pile another stack of firewood.

She jumped in my arms and kissed me. "Guess who is coming to see us?" I just shrugged and she said "Lucinda is coming and she said she is bringing her mother. She knows about our nudist lifestyle and doesn't have any reservations about seeing us naked. She wants to see if her mother can feel anything besides Etta."

I smiled and asked when they would be arriving and Jan said that it would be next week if it was ok with us. I told her to call her back and arrange the visit for whenever it was convenient for them.

I couldn't believe how excited Jan was waiting for Lucinda and her mother to arrive. She cleaned the house every day and I finally had to tell her to relax because she would rub the finish off the tables if she kept it up. The menu changed at least a dozen times and I just stayed out of her way letting her do her thing.

The day finally arrived and they drove up to the porch about 10 o'clock in the morning. Lucinda went around to the passenger side of her car and opened the door for her mother. I watched as long legs appeared preceding the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was a picture of classic beauty

Long black hair framed a face with high cheekbones, a short straight nose, bee sting lips with a long neck leading down to a set of high breasts, a flat stomach that topped off her long legs.

We had opened the door and stood on the porch waiting for them to come away from the car. Lucinda held her mother's hand and led her up to meet us.

"Caleb and Jan, may I introduce my mother Miranda."

I extended my hand saying "Miranda, it'd so nice to meet you. Lucinda has told us so much about you and it is a pleasure to finally meet you." Jan extended her hand but Miranda took her into her arms instead giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Apparently nudity didn't bother her. I welcomed them inside and when we entered the foyer I was surprised when Lucinda shrugged out of her dress and was naked underneath. Miranda didn't bat an eyelash and followed suit. I almost had a heart attack when she was as beautiful naked as she was clothed. I indicated that I would get their bags for them and Lucinda opened the trunk with her remote as Jan led them into the living room. I brought in the bags and placed the discarded clothes on the bags so we could take them up to the guest rooms later on.