The Trustworthy Friends

Story Info
Amy can trust her friends around her husband, right?
14k words
4.41
101.7k
68
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,786 Followers

I always felt that I had married up. My husband Bryce was so much better looking than I am, and so much more of an extrovert. What was really surprising is that even though we are the same age and went to the same college, Bryce never indicated any interest in me until the last semester of our senior year, shortly after we had both just turned twenty one (I was ten days older than he was). I was quite surprised by his interest, and enormously flattered since almost any rational female would rate him a 10, and almost any rational male would rate me a 7, in the looks department.

The first time that we had sex – and almost every time after that – was magical. While I wasn't a virgin before Bryce and I got intimate, my three previous partners did not provide experiences that would find their way into a romance novel. With Bryce it was entirely different. He seductively undressed me, and lavished attention not just on my tits – which he got rock hard – and pussy – which he turned into Niagara Falls – but all of the rest of me. I never knew that I had erogenous zones on my neck, back of my knees, or ass.

My only concern the first time was whether his meaty cock would fit in my tight pussy. I was so wet, and he was so gentle and purposeful at the same time, that it wasn't an issue. What was an issue was my four orgasms, each more spectacular and intense than any previous orgasm in my entire life, before he came in me. I never asked for a condom, and he never offered, and since I refused to wash my pussy for two days afterward I seemed to be leaking cum almost every couple of hours, resulting in a minor orgasmic aftershock each time I felt something on my thigh. He must have deposited an entire liter.

After our first love-making we fucked two or three times a week, seemingly as good or even better each time. I did need to douche, though, because I couldn't finish school if I periodically got "dripping cum shocks," as I started calling them, for a day or two after each fuck.

My over-protective, and extremely wealthy, father was suspicious of Bryce's interest in me once he met Bryce. Much to my embarrassment he essentially grilled Bryce like a prosecutor might an alleged sex offender during a trial. I wanted to crawl into a hole and hide, and was sure that after the way that my father treated him that he would dump me. To my shock he answered all of my father's questions including with some hard-ass comebacks (like "Why do you have such a low opinion of Amy. She's beautiful inside and out and just because you're not perceptive enough to see it doesn't mean that I'm not!").

When we left my parent's house after Bryce's grilling I started to cry while apologizing to him. "No need to be upset, Amy," he said while lifting my chin and drying my tears, "you're Dad just wants what's best for his little girl. He was just being protective."

"You mean overprotective, don't you?" I got out through my tears.

"Hey, I can't have my girl upset," he said. "I've got just the thing to improve your mood."

With that he turned off the highway, drove to a secluded ridge that I didn't even know was there even though it was less than ten miles from where I grew up, helped me out of my seat then moved it up all of the way, dropped his pants and boxers revealing a raging, throbbing hard-on, sat me on his lap in the back seat, and proceeded to fuck the shit out of me.

My over-the-top orgasm drove every remnant of pain and embarrassment from my body and replaced it with fried nerve endings. I was still almost comatose when he dropped me off at my dorm with a soul-touching kiss while cum rivulets ran down my thighs.

***********

After I showed my parents my engagement ring, and Bryce himself brought up the issue of a pre-nup with my father, my Dad seemed to be somewhat mollified. The pre-nup said that if the marriage dissolved for any reason except adultery on Bryce's part in the first ten years, he'd get only $300,000 from my trust fund (which was more than $20,000,000 once I turned twenty six), and the pre-nup expired after ten years. If it dissolved in less than ten years as a result of his adultery he'd get only $50,000.

Our wedding was fabulous, even if a little-over-the-top since I was my parents' only girl and they wanted me to be happy and impress their friends at the same time. I know that every female there was jealous because Bryce looked so handsome, and I was very pleased that I looked the best that I ever had, even if not in Bryce's league.

The honeymoon – seven days and six nights in Hawaii, complements of my parents – was other-worldly. While Bryce and I had fucked two or three times a week since our third date, and he seemed to be happy with that, he fucked me three times every day on our honeymoon. When my pussy got too sore from his horse cock wearing it out he talked me into anal. While he was very gentle and really lubed us both up, and while it turned out to be pleasurable in some ways, I have to admit that his cock was too big for my anus, and I let him repeat only because my pussy was so sore.

Once my anus was almost as sore as my pussy I gave Bryce the best blowjobs that my inexperienced lips, tongue, and mouth could muster. He really enjoyed them even though I could only get half of his cock into my mouth, probably because I really manipulated his balls while blowing him.

Despite the fact that I walked bowlegged for a week after our honeymoon, it was heavenly, and I looked back on it with fond memories, even though he sometimes teased me about my "wimpy pussy."

When we got back from our honeymoon we moved into an apartment complex, anxious to make it on our own without my parents' monetary help, although my father still did manage to somehow finagle me into accepting a few thousand dollars a year of help until I turned twenty six and my trust fund kicked in.

************

Once the stars finally left my eyes, about a year or two after Bryce and I got married, I noticed one quality about him that was not the best. He was very self-centered, and not really into helping others. While I did a lot of charity work – it was in my up-bringing to help others – he had absolutely no interest in it. However, since he treated me well, especially in the three regular and fantastic sexual experiences we had every week; without fail, one Wednesday night, one Saturday night, and one Sunday morning; I really had no reason to complain.

Bryce primarily worked as a model while I ran an Internet business from our apartment and later house, and did about twenty hours a week of charity work. Bryce most often worked in the afternoons, and did well enough monetarily working as a model, supplemented with my earnings form my Internet business, and especially with the money that my father insisted I accept ever few months, that we did fine monetarily. Enough so that we moved from the apartment into a modest house after we had been married for three years. It was shortly after that that I got to know Cindy and Bernice.

As I mentioned before, Bryce was more extroverted than I was, and knew many more people from all walks of life. He seemed to have lots of friends, both male and female, while I only had a few. At gatherings that we had at our house in the first few months after we moved in he introduced me to first Cindy, and a couple of weeks later to Bernice and her husband Jake.

Cindy was a single mom with two four year old twin girls. [Even though the twins were fraternal they looked very much alike – and like Cindy.] Her husband had died a few years earlier – I never asked how. Fortunately he had left enough in life insurance so that she only had to work part-time, especially since she and her late husband had been only children and both sets of parents were dead too, so she had no family. Cindy was one of the best looking women I had ever seen – like her body was molded after Aphrodite's and her face like Helen of Troy's.

Although I chastised myself for it, I couldn't help but be jealous of Cindy, and wonder if she would steal Bryce from me. However, there was never any indication in their body language whenever Bryce and Cindy were together that there was any chemistry between them. While they were friendly toward each other, and seemed to genuinely like the other person, they never did anything that would legitimately raise any suspicion in my mind, or anyone else's that I subtly inquired of.

Bernice and her husband Jake were also both very good-looking people. Bernice was a stay-at-home mom, with three kids. Jake was big, burly, and handsome. He worked as a banker or money manager – I was never entirely sure exactly what he did. Bernice may have had the biggest tits for a slim woman that I had ever seen, and a very pleasant face even if not as beautiful as Cindy's. I was very pleased that Bryce ogled Cindy's tits only enough to ensure that he was 100% male, but much less than almost every other male that we came in contact with.

As time went on Cindy and Bernice became my best friends. I felt closer to them than anyone else except for my best friend in High School, who was maid of honor at my wedding but now lived more than two thousand miles away. Not only did we enjoy each other's company, but I really bonded with their kids. Bryce and I had been trying to conceive, but so far had been unsuccessful.

I volunteered, and Cindy readily accepted, to take care of Cindy's kids when she had things she needed to get done where it would be difficult to bring them along. It worked out so that I started regularly taking care of her twin girls every Monday, Tuesday and Friday afternoons for about three or four hours. She always came back to pick up the girls in a great mood, and I was always in a great mood then too because I just loved caring for her girls. Within a year after our regular sessions I do believe that the girls looked upon me almost as a second Mom, and called me Aunt Amy. Also, since Cindy had no other family, she and the girls spent Thanksgiving and Christmas with Bryce and I at either his parents', or my parents', houses. This pleased my parents to no end, and they almost became Cindy's kids' adoptive grandparents.

While I didn't have quite the super relationship with Bernice's kids that I did with Cindy's, I also regularly started taking care of them on Thursday afternoon, and Sunday late morning, sometimes lasting into early afternoon, when Bryce played golf. Her kids were very polite and well-mannered, so it was no problem. Being without kids myself, and very much wanting them, I never got tired of caring for Bernice's three and Cindy's two.

From the above description you might think that I was just a glorified babysitter for Cindy and Bernice; however, that's wrong. We often did things together sans kids, and many times Cindy or Bernice would make dinner for Bryce and me at our house after they came to pick up the kids. While Bryce was always pleasant to the kids, he never bonded with them, or paid attention to them, like I did.

It was about three years after I met Cindy and Bernice that something happened. I was twenty seven and had come into my trust fund about eighteen months earlier. I never let on to anyone that I had, even though Bryce of course knew, and he and I decided that we did not need to live a life of luxury so we just had our modest house re-decorated and a small pool put in the back yard, but otherwise did not change our lifestyle much. I bought Bryce a Rolex and a top-of-the-line set of golf clubs, and we both got new cars, however they were practical fuel efficient vehicles – no Mercedes or Ferrari – so no one even commented on them much. The only real concession I made was to give up my Internet business since we certainly did not need the money. I did more volunteer work, helped out more with Cindy's and Bernice's kids, and did more things with Cindy and Bernice, sometimes the three of us together while Jake watched the kids.

Even though Cindy, Bernice and I became really good friends, one thing that we never talked about was sex. A few times I inquired about Cindy's love life and she turned red, stuttered, and made it clear that she didn't want to talk about it, so after those few times I never brought it up again. Bernice simply indicated "complete satisfaction with my love life," and left it at that. Both never inquired of mine although on occasion when I would make some off-hand comment about it they would remark about how lucky I was to be married to Bryce.

OK – so what was it that happened about three years after I met Cindy and Bernice? One day they – and Bryce – simply disappeared.

It was a Tuesday. I had been taking care of Cindy's now seven year old twin daughters, Gail and Jill, and was having a particularly good day. After I picked them up from school we had gone to the zoo – a favorite place of theirs – and as I had previously arranged with both Cindy and Bryce we had picked up their favorite take-out food, expecting to eat dinner with Cindy and Bryce about 6:30.

We got to the house almost exactly at 6:30; no Cindy or Bryce. About 6:45 Gail and Jill were hungry and antsy so I served them their portion of the takeout and joked with them and sipped tea as they ate, keeping the dinner warm for Cindy and Bryce. Once the girls finished eating I set them to work making a birthday present for their Mom, whose twenty ninth birthday was in about a week, with craft sets I had purchased just for that occasion. With the girls occupied I called Bryce and Cindy's cell phones. There was no answer.

By the time that it was 8:30 and I had called their cellphones five or six times each, and sent an equal number of texts, I was panicked, although pretending to the girls that nothing was wrong. I decided to call Bernice's house in case she knew where Cindy was. Jake answered.

"Hi Jake, this is Amy. Can I talk to Bernice?"

"Sorry, Amy, I don't know where she is; I was about to call you. I got home about 6:30 and a sitter was here with the kids, more than an hour longer than Bernice said that she'd beout. I've tried her cell with no answer. The kids and I just got back from eating out and still no sign of her. What did you want to talk to her about?"

"WOW – that's strange!" I exclaimed, getting slightly light-headed. I recovered quickly and continued. "I was calling her to see if she knew where Cindy – or maybe even Bryce – was because they were both supposed to be here for dinner at 6:30, the girls are with me, and they aren't answering their cell phones or responding to text messages."

"Holy shit!" Jake responded. "Could—could—uh, could they be related?" he asked.

"I don't know, but I'm worried enough now to call the cops."

"I'll do you one better – I'll pick you and the girls up in my van in fifteen minutes and we'll personally go to the precinct."

************

I've been told many times that cops won't even take missing persons reports on adults until they've been missing for twenty four (some places) or forty eight (most places) hours. Jake played tennis with a police captain, however, who knew him and Bernice well, and who I had met on several occasions. We got him out of his house down to the police station and we met with him and a male and a female cop from missing persons. Someone from child services kept the five kids occupied while we met with the cops.

After a fifteen minute discussion, Jake – with a tear in his eye – put his hand on the captain's (Rob Hughes). "You know Bernice, Rob – there is no way in hell that she would leave the kids with a sitter for hours after she was supposed to return and not make any contact – or have her cell off and refuse to return my calls or texts."

"And there is no way that Cindy would just leave her kids and not contact me either," I moaned, Jake's tears having started a water-works in my eyes, "and it's not like Bryce either."

Then the female cop softly asked "Could the three of them be together?"

That startled Jake and I a little, but we could see that from her perspective that it was a logical question.

"Well...they, of course, know each other. But as far as I know Bryce was working at a shoot, and Cindy was going to the gym and then to do some shopping, or just some 'me' time." Then I paused and seeing the look on the female cop's face continued "We've known Cindy for at least three years and I've never noticed any special attraction between her and Bryce..."

"Nor have I," Jake interjected, "or between them and Bernice."

"Plus," I continued, "Cindy loves those girls. There is no way in hell, under any circumstances, that she'd abandon them."

The cops took down as much information as we could provide – including the cell phone numbers and the carriers of all three of the missing – and got us to sign authorizations to search my house and Jake's; of course we couldn't authorize them to search Cindy's, but since her girls were "at risk," a term of art that they use for such situations, they were confident that the next day they could get a search warrant from a judge.

Jake and I turned over our house keys to Rob Johnson after we both picked up some clothes and bathing suits for the kids – and then took the kids to a motel – with a water slide – for the night. We did our best to act normally and like this was a special adventure authorized by their Moms.

I was proud of myself that I refrained from crying until Gail and Jill were tucked into one of the double queens in our hotel suite thinking that this was the most exciting slumber party ever, and quickly fell asleep exhausted. I went into the bathroom and cried my heart out for a half hour, every miserable scenario possible streaking through my mind at one time or another.

Jake and I both looked like shit the next morning as the kids happily ate their breakfasts when told that there would be no school for them today. Jake called into work to tell them that he wouldn't be making it either. Rob Johnson called during breakfast. I only heard Jake's half of the conversation, and it wasn't particularly enlightening. Once he terminated the call I asked "What's up?"

Jake whispered into my ear "They found some unusual things last night in Bernice's closet and in Bryce's desk, and they got the search warrant for Cindy's house. They want us to come in separately, me at noon, you at 3:00, to talk. You can take care of the kids while I talk to them, and I will while you do; OK?"

I was stunned and almost speechless, especially in view of the somber look on Jake's face. "OK," I mumbled back. "I'll take them to lunch and then the arcade and you can take them to the amusement park; here's Gail and Jill's season passes," I said reaching into my purse and handing them to Jake. Tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"We've got to be strong until we know whatever we can find out – we can't let the kids catch on until we have something to tell them," Jake murmured, squeezing my hand.

I nodded "OK," then regained my composure, and started making small talk with the kids.

*************

We did our best to follow the plan. I did fine, and the kids seemed happy, until I saw Jake at ten to three; he had just completed his interview and he was ashen. I gave him a few minutes to try and regain his composure before handing him his van keys and turning the kids over to him. "I'll take a cab to your house after my interview," I said as I squeezed the van keys into his hand.

"Here's my spare key to my house," he said, pulling it from his wallet. "Rob returned my main key."

I nodded, and walked into the interview room. The female cop from missing persons, Officer Jennifer Grand, was the only one in the room. She tried to smile, but it seemed forced.

After just a minute of small talk Jennifer got right to the point. "Have you ever seen this before?" she asked, placing what is commonly known as a "burner phone" on the table.

amyyum
amyyum
1,786 Followers