The Truth

Story Info
Linda gets all she needs. Mike gets a slut wife.
4.3k words
4.18
128.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zad
Zad
8 Followers

The Reason this story is called the truth, is because it is. This is the truth of how one man, and his wife found happiness, and sexual fulfillment in the confines of an open marriage. The idea was simple, Linda could have as many sexual partners and she desired under two conditions. First Mike had to be present for each and every encounter, and secondly each sexual partner had to use protection at all times. At first the plan work very well, but after about a year and a half things began to change. At first the change was relatively easy to swallow, it was simply that Linda limited herself to three sexual partners, and only three. Mind you this was after a year and half of sleeping with every man she came in contact with.

Another thing that bothered Mike was the fact the three men Linda chose to sleep with exclusively, other than himself were all black man. Now the fact they were black didn't bothered Mike. Nor did it bothered him that each of them possessed a penis at least two times the size and his own average six inch penis. What Mike, did find disturbing was the fact that Linda was sleeping with all three of these men at the same time without him, and none of them were made to wear protection. In Mike's mind this was a clear violation of the open marriage agreement that he, and Linda had discussed a year earlier. At first, Linda would sleep with the men individually in Mike's presents, and all of them always wore protection. But One Saturday Afternoon at All Changed!

Mike had been working 16 hour days going on three months now, so needless to say Linda had ample time and opportunity to indulge herself, and her three new lovers in any way they saw fit. And indulge them she did.

Mike had been going to work early that morning expecting to work 16 hours, when his boss came to him only half into his shift and told him. "Mike we have plenty of help, and if you'd like, you can clock out early today, and take tomorrow off as well."

Mike was overjoyed at the idea of having almost two full days away from the shop. All he colud think about was getting home to his lovely little oversexed wife, and watching her with one of her lovers. The drive home was uneventful, that is until he reaches his driveway, and noticed three vehicles parked in his drive. Mike park is car on the street, locked it, and headed for the front door. Assuming Linda had company, and not giving the three cars in the driveway a second thought, that is until he reached the front door and found it locked.

This is something Linda never did. In all the years thay had been married he had never know her to lock the door after he'd gone to work. There was simply no reason for it in the community in which they live. Everyone watched out for one another, and the crime rate was almost zero. When he reached the door, and found it locked his heart jumped into his throat!

Why was the door locked?

Fumbling for his keys, he unlocked the door stepped into the foyer, and close the door behind him.

Not making a sound he stood in the foyer, and listened. From the back of the house he heard muffled cries, and incomprehensible words. His heart raced even faster! Slowly Mike proceeded down the hallway to the master bedroom of his $80,000 home situated in the middle of an ideal neighborhood. Reaching the bedroom door, trembling, as he could hear from inside men's voices ordering his wife to do things,nasty things.

He clearly heard one of the voices say. "Shut your mouth Bitch or junior will shut it for you!" No sooner had the words left the supposed intruder's mouth, when Mike heard two more voices laughing. Uneasy to the point of almost being terrified, and unsure of what to do next. Mike did the only thing he could. Grabing the doorknob, flung the door opened bursting inside and screening. " What the Fuck is going on here?" No sooner had the words fallen from Mike's mouth when he saw his wife sprawled on the bed completely nude, and covered in sweat. Immediately Mike recognize the three men.

Hey Mikey, Billy said your home early. James and Bob laughed as they saw the realization of what was happening in Mike eyes. Hey Linda little Dick Mikey is home, maybe he wants to watch?

Now Linda realizing that the cat had been let out of the bag, tried to push Bill off of her in the hope, she could explain to her husband why she was breaking their agreement. Mike simply turned, and walk from the room.

He went to the bar grabed a 12-year-old bottle of Scotch whiskey, and poured himself a drink. The bottle, and ice bucket in one hand, and his full glass of Scotch in the other, he fell as if unconscious onto the sofa. Remaining almost motionless, he sat, and listened as his wife tried to persuade her lovers to let her go, so that she could smooth his ruffled feathers. Needless to say the three Horny black studs, were having none of that. Other than lifting the glass of Scotch to his lips, and pouring it full again and again Mike remained motionless on the sofa. Still seated, his mind going back to what bill had said When he burst into the room. "Hey Linda Little Dick Mikey Is Home, Maybe He Wants to Watch!" It was like a continual audio loop, playing again and again in his mind as he sat on the sofa listening to his wife be repeatedly satisfied by these three enormously cocked black man.

Finally, gathering his courage he dislodged himself from the seat, and headed back to the bedroom. Apparently to do just as Billy had said, to watch. Bottle scotch in one hand, half empty glass in the other, Mike seated himself on the chair directly inside the door of his bedroom which afforded him an excellent view of his wife and her three hard cock's. That where fucking her, as he had never seen her fucked before.

Mike had to admit to himself, that his wife was at her sexiest when she was being a slut for long hard, thick black cock!

Mike admire the way the three young black man made love to his wife. Her orgasms almost seemed continuous with Bills enormous black cock stuffed into her pussy all the way to his balls, as Bob straddle her head and shoved his hard cock into her mouth repeatedly. James was filling Linda's tight white ass hole with his black monster. None of them, not even Linda paid Mike any notice or even Aknowledge that he was there. They simply continued their extremely nasty display for what seemed like an eternity in Mike's mind.

Finally Bob erupted! Spewing his white orgasmic juices down Linda's gullet. She sucked, slobbered ,and swallowed trying desperately not to lose any of the precious white liquid. Which was useless due to the massive amount of seed Bob was spewing into her mouth. Huge white copious jets of African-American elixir spewed from her mouth and she desperately trying to swallow every drop. Raising her right hand to her face she wiped the thick white globs from her cheeks and tongued them into her mouth. Just as a massive orgasm began to rock her body again, James began spewing his load deep into my wife's Colon. He wrapped a huge black hand around each of her hips pulling her desperately, and viciously back onto his enormous black cock. The deep earth shattering orgasm must have sent Bill over the edges as well. Because now he's pumping up into her as hard, and as fast as he can filling her pussy repeatedly with more slippery white stuff!

There fun was finally over, and the three-man fell out on all sides of the bed rubbing and petting every inch of Linda's sexy white body! Linda Lay exhausted in the center of the bed with semen still dripping from two of her three holes. In turn each of the men gave Linda a slow wet passionate kiss directly on her semen filled mouth,and retrieve their clothes walking out of the bedroom without so much as a word to her husband. She lay there in the center of the bed exhausted and totally unable to move or even speak. The silence was finally broken when Mike heard the front door slam closed as the men left. Slowly Linda opened her eyes, and rolled her head to one side enabling herself to see her husband seated in the chair at the door of the bed room.

She tried to speak, only to be unable to find any words to comfort her husband of 15 years. Slowly her eyes Weld up with tears and she began to sob. "What in the hell are you crying for? If anyone should be crying you would think it would be me wouldn't you? You broke our agreement, in my book that's the same thing as cheating! Now we don't have an open marriage. I just have a slut for a wife, and a black cock slut to boot!

The tears began to stream down her face in earnest and she sobbed allowed!

Mike , I'm I'm so sorry!

Is that all you have to say, is your sorry? Where the hell do you get off Fucking these three without me, and without protection? We had agreement! Now that I know what your word is worth, you can bet your sweet little white ass that I will not believe one more word that comes out of your lying black cock sucking mouth!

Mike stormed out of the bedroom, staggered down the hall, and began to cry himself. He was not going to cry in front of her! He wouldn't give that cunt the satisfaction. Although Mike was extremely mad, he had to admit to himself that the display his wife and her lovers had put on for him made him extremely Horny! He just noticed as he sat on the sofa again that his own male member was as hard as Japanese arithmetic! Thinking to himself. What to do?

After a momentary lapse of reason he finally decided. She was going to do whatever he said from now on!

With that, he stood up and began to remove his clothes. Once he was entirely naked he slammed the last of the Scotch in his glass, and marched back towards the bedroom. When he reached the door he saw his life lying in the middle of the bed still covered in semen, and sweat. As he stepped through the doorway her sub sucking subsided slightly, and she smiled. It was a weak smiled, but smile just the same. Now she began to smile inside as well as out, as she saw her husband's hard cock standing out in front of him.

"Would you like me to take care that for you?"

With a half drunken smile Mike replied. "What do you think?"

Come over here sweetheart, Linda said, as her smile broadened even more. "Let me take care of that thing for you."

"I wasn't really sure if you can handle any more, after the fucking you just received, but if you're sure I'm willing."

With that, Mike made his way to the bed, which was covered with sweat, and the seed of Linda's three black lovers.

Paying no mind, he dove right in. Kissing her full on the mouth, and shoving three fingers deep into her sloppy stretched out pussy. Immediately Linda began hunching her ass off the bed forcing another finger and more of his hand into her pussy. Mike had never imagined when he married Linda that he would be fisting her after she had sex with three black man, but he was, and he was enjoying it.

A few days later, as Linda and Mike sat discussing the events of the past few months each of them collectively came to the conclusion that this is what Linda needed. No matter what either of them said or did at this point it was out of their control. Linda was going to need regular service from these massive cocked black men. Mike and Linda had reached a point in their marriage where each needed to know that either of them could get what they needed from the other without any reprisals, or accusations of infidelity. Their new relationship was based entirely on the mutual sexual gratification of each other, and anyone they happen to be with that the time.

This was a much better arrangement in the original open marriage agreement which they had discussed early on. Now Linda, and Mike had the freedom to do anyone they wanted, anytime they wanted. Although Mike experimented with bisexuality eventually he determined that the thing he enjoyed most was sitting in a chair watching his wife get the shit Fucked out of her by massively hung black man. He became a true voyeur. Almost never participating, always gaining his sexual gratification from the site of his wife being gratified by other men. On numerous occasions Mike sat happily in a chair as his wife had repeated intercourse with rooms full black man. These were all shapes and sizes. Fat man with little Dick's, skinny man with huge Dick's. As many combinations as you can imagine. Mike also learned the stereotype of the typical black lover was completely untrue. All black man are not hung like horses! Their cocks come in all shapes and sizes just like those of white men. For Linda it was more the thought of their beautiful black skin contrasting with her soft white skin.

Now this is not to say, that Linda didn't seek out black man with larger than average cocks, because she did.

She and Mike simply found the contrast in skin tone to be the most erotic part of all of their experiences no mater the size of the man's cock

Steve, and Brian were to such man with larger than average cocks. Steve sported a penis approximately the same shape and size of the famed porn star Sean Michaels, while Brian sported one of equal length and exceptional thickness. The thickness of Brian's cock was more than Mike and Linda had ever imagined her taking. It was indeed exceptional!

The date had been arranged some weeks before over the telephone by Mike. They had posted an ad In Unreal People, a popular swinger's magazine that listed every finish, nationwide. Mike set the meeting for Friday October 31st at 7:30 PM at the Holiday Inn on Highway 169 South just outside of the town of Fort Dodge. All was ready in the room as Mike and Linda sat at the bar waiting on Steve,& Brian to make their appearance. As they came into the bar, they noticed Mike and Linda sitting in the corner booth. The two men walked over introduce themselves, and sat down as the waitress approach the table to take their order. As they sat, drank, talked, and laughed it was plane for Mike to see that Linda was going to have the time of her life. They sat and talked becoming more comfortable with each other, until Mike said. Let's get this party started. Without another word being spoken, Mike led the way to room 255 where he and Linda had set up this little get-together.

Mike placing the key card in the door, opened it stepped inside and held the door for his Wife and her to new friends.

No sooner had the door click Close behind them as Linda and her new friends began their evening of fun, and games.

Immediately Steve, and Brian began tearing at Linda's short satin minidress until they had her completely naked standing in the middle of the room. As Steve pulled Linda to himself, kissing her passionately, and began running his black hands all over her sexy white frame. Brian began to disrobe. Grinning at Mike, Brian said. "Man I hope this lady is as hot as you say she is, because we got to give her the ride of her life if we want to be invited back for seconds!"

Mike simply sat back in the chair, and smiled.

Once Brian was naked he stepped up, and pulled Linda away from Steve. Steve stepped back, and began pulling his own clothes off, leaving them in a pile on the floor. Once both men were naked, Brian scooped Linda up in his arms. Carrying her across the room, and dumping her in the middle of the bed. This was the first time Linda actually opened her eyes enough to get a look at what she'd gotten herself into. They stood before her as if ready for military inspection. Linda knew in her own mind, instantly that these were two of the most beautiful, muscular, well hung black men she had ever had the opportunity to be with. And this was an opportunity she did not plan to waste.

Steve immediately began burying his face and Linda's white pussy. Licking and sucking her wetness for all he was worth. While Brian at the same time placed a big black hand over each of her firm around breast, and began to lick and suck her nipples until they were filled with blood, and standing straight up.

Linda's first orgasm was almost instantaneous, and Stevens talented tongue did its best to give her body what it demanded.

Wrapping her legs around his skull she squeezing hard, as orgasm flow-through her body like water over Niagara Falls.

As her orgasm subsided, Steve patted her on the ass, and rolled her over onto all fours. She immediately began shoving her ass back onto him trying to bury his cock inside of her. Stephen laughed, saying. "Man Mike, this wife of yours is one cock hungry slut!"

Mike simply smiled and nodded his head in recognition, as Steve placed the head of his cock at the entrance of Mike's wife's pussy. Linda had had big black cock buried deep inside of her many times, but none were as talented as Steve was at that exact moment of penetration. Placing one hand on each of her sexy round ass cheeks, Steve began to slowly, and rhythmically fill Linda's pussy with his enormous black manhood. As Linda lay under him quivering with each full strok of his cock. Brian sat placing his back to the headboard so that his Hard cock was standing in plain sight for Linda to suck. Needless to say she didn't need any encouragement as she wrapped both hands around his enormous black cock, and began sucking, and slobbering as her head began bobbing up and down on his enormous prick.

Steve's rhythmic pace from behind had picked up considerable speed from his initial onslaught into her white pussy. Now he was hammering away at her dripping wet snatch, and she sucked Brian, and convulsed with one body rocking orgasm after another. In very short order Steve, with sweat pouring out of every inch of his body began to tense. And with that Mike knew from across the room that Steve's huge black cock was shooting copious amounts of semen deep into his wife's overstretched white pussy. From Mike's vantage point it appeared that Steven was unable, or unwilling to slow his onslaught into his wife's Cunt, as he continually hammered his enormous cock into her. Finally exhausted Steve relented, and fell backwards onto the mattress.

Now it was Brian's turn to have a shot at this beautiful white slut. Placing a hand on each side of her head, Brian pulled her head away from his rigid black snake. Pulling her to him he kissed her full on lips. Not just a pack, but a full-blown passionate tongue kiss. Deeply and passionately he kissed her as he scooted down pulling her forward at the same time. Once he was flat on his back, Linda knew what to do. She reached under her between her legs, grabbing his massive black erection, and aiming it directly at the opening of her dripping wet, sperm fill pussy.

Linda placed the enormous tennis ball sized head of Brian's black cock at the entrance of her vagina. Gyrating her hips, and grinding herself down onto it. Desperately trying to fill the void left by Steve's massive cock. Once the head of Brian's cock popped through the initial ring of muscles, Linda cried out in a sexual mix of both pain and pleasure.

Oh my God! It so fucking huge! Fill my pussy, Linda cried as she stuffed herself fuller than she had ever been filled before. Brian was only in about 4 inches in as Linda's orgasm rock her body again. Steve and Mike noticed she had flushed red from head to toe, as wave after wave of orgasm flowed through her. Brian, lay under her slowly and methodically forcing each and every inch of his enormous black cock deeper and deeper into Mike's willing wife. Until finally he could feel his balls smashing up against her ass.

Linda set straight up with one hand on each side of his midsection, and she gyrated, and ground her pussy down onto Brian's thickness. The sweat poured from her body as she desperately tried to milk his glorious white elixir of life from deep within his loans. All to no avail as orgasm rocks her body once again. Again flushing red from head to toe and she'd ground herself down around the longest, thickest black cock she had ever had. And believe you me she has had plenty of them. From Mike's vantage point it seemed that Linda was making little headway, as Brian grabed her hips, and began his own ruthless gyrations up into Linda's overstretched hole. Her orgasm came in continual streams, as Brian savagely shoved her up and down on his cock as if she were a rubber blowup Doll. He wasn't so much going in and out of her, as he was sliding her back and forth across the full length of his cock as it was buried deep in her womb.

Zad
Zad
8 Followers
12