The Truth

Story Info
Wife muses about the subterfuge she gave her husband.
4.7k words
2.17
30.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John keeps asking me questions and I don't know what to tell him. He wants to know what I did when I was alone with the kids in Virginia while he was overseas. He doesn't really want to know.

I dated Chuck in Virginia before I married John. John lived in Georgia. I moved to Georgia to marry John and leave Chuck behind. As fate would have it, John and I moved back to Virginia so that John could attend a military school. After graduation, John was transferred overseas. I was to join him later after the children finished school.

I called Chuck shortly after John went overseas. I was horny and thoughts of Chuck never left my mind after I left Virginia. I thought about him so many times. I thought about the way he dominated me; the way he humiliated me in front of his friends; and the things he did to me.

I am ashamed to admit I did those things. That's why I married my husband because Chuck was not husband material. He is a fucker and a dominant. Chuck is not husband material. I love being dominated but I would rather have respectability.

My husband married me and now I am a respectable officer's wife. My husband doesn't fuck me and give me those soaring orgasms like Chuck did but I feel better about myself because now I am a respectable, officer's wife.

After my husband transferred overseas, I couldn't resist the temptation to call Chuck. I knew better but I did it anyway. I thought we could catch up on old times and be friends. How naïve could a woman be? Chuck didn't care about being friends. He wanted to fuck me again and he made that plain and clear when I called him.

I told him, "No, no way. I am a respectable, married woman now."

He laughed and said, "You were a slut and you're still a slut. That doesn't change because you married someone. You are a slut for my black cock. You're still my bitch. I know you want my black cock. Admit it."

Chuck had a point.

Chuck wanted to know where I lived and said he would come over to see me. At first I hesitated. Then I rationalized I could control the situation. What harm would it do? What a joke. He came over and within minutes I was on my knees sucking his black dick. I can't tell my husband I did that. He'll think I am a total slut, which is the truth. But I don't want my husband to know that.

Yes. Chuck came over many times to fuck me while my husband was overseas. I enjoyed our fuck session so much. He fucked me in ways my husband knew little about. Besides, my husband had a little dick. Chuck fucked me on every piece of furniture in the house while my kids were in school. He fucked my mouth, my pussy, and my ass - my favorite.

No matter where he fucked me he always came in my mouth. I loved sucking his cock after it had been in my ass, feeling it shoot into my mouth. I didn't need to ask Chuck what I was meant to do when he was ready to cum. I knew. He expected me to swallow his cum and I did. How would I explain that to my husband?

Chuck and I had a special relationship. Basically, we were good in bed. I was proud of that accomplishment. I had some self-esteem problems mostly stemming from my relationship with my father. He was a Colonel in the Army and acted the part around me. I never felt worthy or competent at anything. Being able to say I was good at something filled me with pride. Knowing what I was good at had its regrets. How could I have had pride in being good at fucking? That part bothered me. Truthfully, another part was taking pride in being Chuck's whore. I knew I was his whore. Being on my knees sucking his dick whenever and where ever he wanted was existential for me. I knew for sure, at least in those moments, what I was. I was Chuck's cock sucking whore who would do whatever he wanted.

I did some perverted things with him. We knew no limits when it came to sex. I would be bitchy sometimes. Once, he brought a "customer" to my apartment. This guy paid Chuck to fuck me. Chuck brought him over and left. I was bitchy. Being a slut, I let him make out with me which lead to me sucking his cock. He wanted to fuck me, but I wouldn't let him. This was real bitchiness. Somehow, I rebelled at Chuck turning me into a "paid" whore. I had my own pride. Chuck could get paid to have me suck guys, but he couldn't get paid to have me fuck them. The guy left angry feeling like he didn't get what he paid for. He complained to Chuck. I think Chuck gave half of his money back to him. Chuck came to my apartment with a bad disposition. He yelled at me for not fucking the guy. We ending up fucking but he wouldn't allow me to cum. That was my punishment for not fucking the guy.

I admit I aspired to be whatever Chuck wanted me to be. Whatever he asked me to do defined who I was. If he asked me suck his cock in a parking lot while people were looking, I did it and realized that's who I was. A whore sucking Chuck's cock in a parking lot. I did that once when were at a party and I was acting bitchy towards him and everyone there. He put up with me for a while thinking I would stop. I didn't. Finally, he lost his patience with me. He said to me, "Let's go outside for a few minutes."

We went outside to the apartment parking lot. We stood in front of a window to the apartment. Everyone inside could see us. He pulled his zipper down and told me to suck his cock. I resisted a little. Eventually, I got down on my knees which hurt like hell because there were rocks all over the parking lot. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it. I could see people in the window watching us. It was humiliating.

Apparently, I was not sucking him good enough. He told me to stand up, turned me around, pushed me over the hood of a car and pulled my pants and panties down around my knees. Then he stuck his dick in my ass. He fucked me in the ass in front of all those people. He fucked me hard which made me cum. If there was ever a doubt in my mind, I knew then what I was - a cock sucking, ass fucking whore.

A couple of times he brought his black friends over. Once he brought three black men to our military quarters. I asked them to come in and make themselves comfortable. The three guys sat on the couch and Chuck sat on a chair. I asked them if they wanted anything to drink. They all asked for beer. I went to the kitchen to get their beer. When I returned to the living room, I served them the beer and stood in eager anticipation.

Chuck ordered me to strip for the guys. I had a feeling this was coming. From my prior history with Chuck, I knew to expect this. It was exciting. At first, I made a pretentious display of indignation. It was humiliating to have him speak to me in that way in front of strangers. It wasn't working on Chuck. He gave me a stern look and said nothing. I cratered and began unbuttoning my blouse in front of his friends.

After dropping it on the floor, I reached around my back to unsnap my bra. I made of big show of revealing my tits. I let the straps slowly slide off my shoulders while holding the cups in place. I removed the cups replacing them with my hands to cover my nipples. Slowly, I let my hands fall to my sides. The guys stared at my tits. They asked me to shake them and I did.

They asked me to play with my tits and twist my nipples. I took them in my hands and bounced them around. I have some big white tits. Because I am a red head, my skin is extremely white. My nipples are as white as my tits; it is one big expanse of red head white skin. The guys were mesmerized. I twisted and pulled my large nipples for them. It was humiliating and exciting. Chuck asked me to turn around, so he could see my tits. I turned around to give him a good look.

He told me to walk over to him. I knew what was coming next. I was getting weak in the knees and my pussy was getting hot and wet. When I got to him, he pulled his cock out and told me to suck it. I didn't hesitate. I got down on my knees and took it in my mouth. Chuck's dick is big. Really big. I love big dicks especially sucking them. I don't really care what color they are as long as they're big. I found though, if I wanted a big dick, it had to be black.

That's why I loved Chuck so much. He had a big, black dick. As I was sucking his cock, he told his friends I was his bitch, his property and as such I was obligated to suck his cock first. He said that like he assumed I would be sucking everyone's dick. Well, he wasn't far off the mark. He had ordered me to suck everyone's cock before. Of course, I did as he ordered me. Shortly after I started blowing him, he told me to get up and strip the rest of my clothes off. I got up, unzipped my shorts, pulled them off. I stood there in nothing but my panties. Chuck said, "Strip your panties off too." I pulled my panties down and stepped out of them. There I was. Stark naked in front of four black men, showing off my tits and pussy.

Chuck ordered me to get down on my hands and knees in front of him. My ass was in clear view for his friends to see. He told me to take my hands and pull my ass cheeks apart so that they could look at my ass and pussy. He told me to play with my pussy so that they could see how wet I was. I did as he ordered and rubbed myself. I put some fingers in my pussy and rubbed. I was about ready to cum when he told me to stick some fingers in my ass. I did. I fingered my ass and went back to sucking his dick. I sucked Chuck's cock for at least twenty minutes, all the while fingering my ass. He usually ordered me to finger my ass when he planned to fuck it.

John wants to know what I did while he was overseas. I won't tell him about this. It's for his own good.

Chuck ordered me to suck his friends' cocks. I gave him a momentary phony, shocked look to which he replied with that stern silent look. Again, I cratered. He liked to watch me going down on other men. He said, watching me suck his friends turned him on. This wasn't the first time for me. I was his whore and he wanted to share his whore. It sounds terrible to say this, but I was proud to be his whore and proud to excite him by going down on his friends.

I walked over to them in all my naked glory as they continued to sit on the couch. I wanted to entice them first. I asked Chuck to put on some music. I danced for them. I rubbed my naked body on them. I turned my back to each one, leaned forward to touch my toes and showed them my ass and pussy. I leaned into them and pushed my tits into their mouths so that could suck my nipples. I let them caress me where ever they wanted. They rubbed my tits, arms, thighs, butt and of course my pussy. They put their fingers inside me and hand fucked me.

I got on my knees in front of them. I unbuckled their belts, unzipped them and took their cocks out - one by one. It gave me pleasure to suck men's dicks - only if they were big. His friends did not disappoint me. All of them had big dicks. Their dicks were shaped differently - some were long, and some were thick. Importantly, they were all big.

I moved from one to the next taking turns sucking and stroking. They cheered and jeered while I sucked them. They called me obscene names like cunt, bitch, whore, cock sucker. Ordinarily, being called those names offended me. Not now. Hearing them speak to me that way made me hot and made me work harder on their dicks. My head was bobbing, and my hands were stroking. Slavia was flying. My lips and hands were squeezing those dicks as hard as they could.

While I was sucking, they felt my tits and twisted my nipples. When they did that, shock waves hit my clit. I reached down between my legs to jerk myself. They grabbed handfuls of my red hair like handles and forced my mouth up and down on their dicks. They pushed their cocks down my throat until I thought I would pass out from lack of air.

Chuck taught me how to deep throat. Chuck's dick is plenty long enough to reach down in my throat. He insisted on fucking on my throat. In the beginning, I told him I had never done this and didn't know if I could do it. I was afraid of gagging. He said he would teach me. We worked on it until I succeeded in taking his dick until my lips reached his balls. He told me to hold my breath and swallow when his dick reached the back of my mouth. I would take his cock in my mouth and let him push it to the back of my throat. I swallowed hard several times and it went in without any gag reflex. With his cock in my throat, he would fuck it until I had to breath. He would pull out for a few seconds; I would gasp for air; then, it would go back in. Usually, he would cum in my throat. It was hot having him fuck my throat and having his cum shoot straight into it. When the guys push my head down on their dicks, I had no trouble deep throating their cocks. Chuck had taught me well.

They decided to take their pants off to give me better access. Soon I had them naked from the waist down. This gave me a chance to alternate sucking their cocks and licking their balls. One guy raised his legs when I came to him. I knew what to do. I licked his balls and made my way down to his ass. I licked it. Chuck had taught me to lick his ass; I did it for him many times. The guy grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth onto his ass harder. He wanted a serious rim job. I gave it to him.

I stuck my tongue into his ass hole and licked him hard.

I could feel the wetness from my pussy running down my thighs. I started dripping on the carpet. I needed someone to fuck me. I told the other two to decide who was going to fuck me. The previous coyness was gone. One of them got up and made his way around to the back of me. He stuck his big cock right into my pussy and fucked me while I continued to suck his friend. That dick felt really good as he fucked my pussy. I was moaning and groaning while he fucked me. The guy fucking me didn't last long; he shot his cum into my pussy and pulled out. The other guy came around and aimed his dick at my ass.

Chuck stopped him. He had a hard-fast rule. He reserved my ass for himself. He would let me fuck and suck his friends until he got hard. However, my ass belonged to him and only he could fuck it. He figured I was cheating if I let another guy fuck me in the ass. The man had standards. He told the guy he could have sloppy seconds or wait until I sucked him off. The guy sat down a little disappointed. To make it up to him, I went over to him, laid my tits on his thighs and began sucking him off. It didn't long for him to come in my mouth. Then I went to the rim job guy to suck him off too. I swallowed both. Chuck taught me to always swallow and never allow the cum to drip out of my mouth and down the sides of the cock.

Chuck pulled me off those black cocks, put me on my hands and knees in front of his friends, got behind me, and stroked his big black cock to prepare to penetrate me. I had a feeling he wanted to show his friends how he owned my ass. At least that's what I hoped for. Chuck didn't disappoint me. I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to my ass hole. He slowly pushed it in.

My ass started to burn as he inched in. I knew the pain wouldn't last long so I endured it while he stretched me out Soon the pain stopped and was replaced with pleasure as his cock slowly stroked in and out of my ass hole. I began to relax and enjoy getting fucked in the ass in front of his three black friends.

Chuck smiled at his friends while he fucked me. I enjoyed being on all fours, having his cock in my ass and showing off for his friends. I wanted them to see how Chuck and I had talent. My tits were bouncing around everywhere while he picked up a harder rhythm. I match his rhythm by pushing back into his cock. God, it felt good. He liked to play with my clit while he fucked my ass. He knew this was the best way to get me off. Soon he had me screaming. I think I scared the guys. Damn, we could fuck good.

An orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. It rolled through my body for a long time. When it subsided, he was ready to cum. He pulled out of my ass and shot his load in my mouth. I swallowed it all, as expected. Then I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it clean. His friends cheered. What a performance.

After Chuck came, I laid on the carpet shaking and quivering, trying to catch my breath and compose myself. My heart was racing. I had cum and sweat all over my body. It was oozing out of my ass and pussy. I had the taste of it in my mouth. Basically, I was a mess.

I decided to go upstairs to take a shower and to clean up the mess all over my body. I asked the guys to excuse me while I cleaned myself. I asked them to make themselves at home. The hot shower felt so good; I took extra care to wash out my pussy and ass. When I got out, I brushed my teeth to clean out the taste of cum. Even though three loads of cum were in my stomach, I wanted my mouth to taste clean. I had a feeling there would be more to come if I knew Chuck.

I put on a terry cloth robe and stayed naked underneath. I walked back downstairs to join my guests. They were laughing and joking about the great time they had and when they saw me, they greeted me with cheers. Chuck's three friends were still sitting on the couch. While I was showering, they had put their under wear back on. Even though there wasn't much room on the couch, I sat down between two of the guys. We talked and joked for a while until one of them started kissing me on the mouth. This went on for ten minutes or so with his tongue exploring my mouth. I returned his kisses with a passion, pushing my tongue into his mouth. I was getting in the mood again.

The robe was loosely held together with a terry cloth belt. He reached into the robe to cup one of my breasts and rub my nipple. Things were heating up again. He reached down to deftly untie the belt and put a hand between my knees to push my legs apart. I didn't resist much. The robe was pulled completely open to reveal my freshly washed naked body. My naked tits were on display and my pussy was available for whatever they wanted. I felt like such as slut.

We kept on making out until the one on the other side of me started feeling up my other breast and sucking on my nipple. With these ministrations, I got extremely wet. The third one, who was a little bit the odd man out, got up and kneeled in front of me. He spread my legs even further and put his mouth on my clit. He sucked and licked my clit, pussy and ass while the other two worked on my tits and mouth.

I was about to cum but before doing so, I decided we needed to relocate to the bedroom. This was a tough decision. John and I had our marital bed upstairs and I would be inviting men into my bedroom to fuck me on this bed. I will admit, this was not the first time someone other than husband had fucked me on our marital bed. Chuck fucked me there many times during the short time between my husband's transfer and the day of our departure to join him.

It was different with Chuck. I had a relationship with him even though my husband didn't know anything about it. (Later on, I told John about the relationship but left out the details.) To me, it was allowable to let Chuck fuck me in our bed. This was different; I would be inviting four men to gang bang me in that bed.

To add to my angst, I had two kids who would be coming home from school. They got home around three-thirty. There was no way I could have any of these men around the house when they got home. I was taking a big risk anyway because my neighbors saw a car drive up in front the duplex I lived in. Four big black guys got out and knocked on my door. I was surprised my neighbors didn't call the MPs. Maybe, they decided not to when I let the four black guys into my house.

The thoughts about the bed, the kids and the neighbors ran through my mind before the slut in me came out. I checked the time. It was only one. I had plenty of time. I pulled my robe together, tied it and told the guys, "Follow me upstairs so we can really fuck." I was ready for more cock.

12