The Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now as the sweat began to pour from both their bodies it was plain to see Brian was ready to unleash a torrent the likes of which Linda's pussy had never felt before. Grunting, sweating, and grinding away at each other until the faithful moment when Brian exploded deep inside of Mike's wife! It was easy to see from across the room as his thick white orgasm was forcibly extracted, and subsequently expelled from the deep recesses of her overstretched pussy as it poured out around his cock and pooled under his nuts on the sheets under him.

Linda fell exhausted into Bryans arms, as a lay their panting, and kissing passionately Steve stood up, and said. I hope you don't think you're done yet bitch?

Mike was a little disturbed at the tone Steve had taken, but said nothing.

Steve arising from his chair walked over to the bed. Climbing up positioning himself directly behind Linda and place the head of his break hard cock at the entrance to Mike's wife's ass hole. At which point he proceeded to stuff half of his stiff black cock into Linda's ass.

Again she cried with a mix of pain and pleasure, as her stinker was stretched open.

In very short order she relaxed, and Steven began hammering her ass as he had her pussy earlier in the evening. And at a point not four minutes into the onslaught on Linda's ass hole, Steve blow his load deep into her colon. Her orgasm was apparent for all to see, she had no place to hide. Now not only was Mike's wife a sult for huge black cock, but she also love to be ass fucked as well.

Steve, and Brian used an abused Linda back and forth between themselves for the remainder of the night, and into the wee hours of the morning. Repeatedly fucking her pussy, ass, and mouth. As the sun rose and began to show through the drapery of the room, her to new lovers were spent, and needless to say so was she. Mike did nothing the entire night, other than drink 12-year-old Scotch whiskey, and watch his wife become a complete, and total cum sucking black cock slut. And He Loved each and every minute of it.

Steve, and Brian showered in turn, dressed shook hands with Mike kissed Linda and she lay sleeping, and headed for home by 730 that morning.

Mike finally stood up from his chair removed his close, walked over to the bed and degraded his wife one more time.

As he stood over her sleeping cum filled body he began Jacking off. As his orgasm approached he positioned his cock so that his seed would spray directly into the face of his sleeping Wife! With That He Showered, shaved, and ordered room service for the two of them.

As the knock on the door came, Linda stirred from her sleep to find warm semen dripping into her eyes. After the room service was in and set up, Mike went back to his wife with a tray filled with breakfast foods. Here sweetheart, eat this shower, and I'll see you at home later. With that he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

Linda ate, showered, and headed home herself.

Needless to say Steve, and Brian had become part of Linda's regular routine, and neither of them were ever required to wear a condom.

12