The Truth About Her Past Pt. 02

Story Info
She continues the story of her previous sexual encounters.
2.5k words
4.32
29.6k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannij
dannij
40 Followers

"Tell me about the ride home in the taxi." I said, as I nibbled on Sharrons ear as we lay in bed later that night.

"Already told you." Sharron purred, as I licked her neck and stroked her back.

"Yea, but tell me what made you agree to go home with him, and how you got so worked up, that you actually let him finger you in the back of a taxi. What was his opening move when you met him in the bar?"

"I think he just came over and asked if I wanted a drink. I was near the bar and he asked if I wanted a shot to go with the drink that I already had. He was good looking and had a nice smile, so I accepted. He got us two shots of sambucca each and things just went from there."

"So he just got you pissed then?" I asked, as I licked her nipple.

"Mmm, that's nice." she moaned.

"Keep talking." I said, working my way down her body with my tongue.

"Yea, basically, I was quite drunk, we danced, kissed and he asked if I fancied a coffee. I thought, why not? So we went outside, grabbed a taxi and...Ohhh fuck, that's nice!"

I was licking her pussy lips, "Keep talking." I mumbled.

"Don't stop."

"Keep talking."

"We got in the taxi and started kissing as soon as it moved off. He started stroking my leg straight away, slowly working his way up my thigh. He started nudging at my pussy with his thumb, so I opened my legs a bit, to make it easier for him."

I looked up from her pussy, slightly shocked.

"Please don't stop." she said, trying to push my head back down. I moved up her body so that we were face to face, I kissed her hard and stroked her clit with my finger, She kissed me back and started stroking my cock.

"You opened your legs for easier access?" I said, "you really were acting slutty weren't you?"

"I was drunk and turned on, I think knowing the driver might see, just turned me on even more."

"When did he get your thong off?"

"Straight away really, he started togging on them, so I lifted myself off the seat and he pulled them down. They felt tight around my calves, so I kicked the off." she pushed herself harder onto my hand.

"Did he do this?" I asked, slipping a finger inside her and searching for her g. spot.

"Hmmph, yes,"

"Did you get his cock out?"

"I was rubbing him through his trousers, he undid his zip and took it out himself."

I tickled her clit now.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come!" Sharron cried.

"Did he make you come like this?"

"I'm coming! Ohhh fuuuck fuck fuck...Oh fuck!"

"Did he make you come like this?" I asked again.

"Yea...oh fuck, don't stop."

Sharron pushed me away as her orgasm subsided, "Don't touch me for a minute." she said. I let her come back down to earth, then kissed her hard.

"Fuck me." I said.

"Not yet," she replied, working her way down to my cock. She took me deep in her mouth, drooling on my rock hard cock.

"Did you suck him off like this?" I asked.

"Not in the taxi," she answered, "But I did when we got back to his place."

I pulled her off my cock, pulling her up towards my face, I kissed her, the lifted her higher. She worked her body up mine, knowing what I wanted. She lowered herself onto my face and I held her in place, working away at her pussy with my tongue. She moaned with pleasure.

"Keep talking." I mumbled.

"He came in my hand in the taxi, made a right mess on his shirt. I wanted to suck him, but I didn't. I wanted to fuck him, there and then, not sure how I resisted."

I licked at her pussy lips, she moaned as she continued to speak.

"He took me straight to the bedroom, we undressed in seconds and he lifted me up off the floor and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around him as if I was fucking him. He put me on the bed and licked me. He was a good licker, but not as good as you."

"You came though?" I asked.

"Yes, I came on his tongue, then I went down on him. He was big though so I struggled a bit. Then I fucked him! Fucked him good!"

"Fuck me the way you fucked him." I said.

Sharron move down my body and mounted me, "Fuck, I can't remember you being this hard for a long time!" she said, "You really do like the thought of me with someone else don't you?"

My answer was to push harder and deeper.

"Oh god, yes." She cried.

"Was he much bigger than me?

"He was quite big. It felt nice, sort of filled me up. Stretched me a bit, but I was so worked up by then that I took it quite easily. I was very sore the next day though, and I never did get that coffe."

Sharron was riding me faster now, her eyes closed and her hands pushing into my chest, both of us panting heavily. "Oh fuck, I'm coming...Come with me." she said.

We came together, kissing and licking each other as we climaxed. Slowly our breathing returned to normal and Sharron rolled off me.

"I love you so much." I said.

"You don't think any less of me for what I've told you?" she asked.

"Not a bit," I replied, "You're with me now , so that makes me happy. I enjoyed hearing about the guy from the bar, as I think you could tell, I'm just glad it was me you chose to be with long term."

"I love you too, and I think I got really lucky on the night that I met you." she kissed me.

"Doesn't mean that you're not gonna tell me any more stories though does it?" I asked.

"Sad," she replied, smiling and shaking her head, "Just sad."

*****

I sat in the restaurant eating my breakfast with a big smile on my face.

"What are you looking so smug about?" Sharron asked.

"It's a long time since I woke up with my cock in your mouth," I said.

"Well, young man, the way you performed last night, you deserved it!"

"You weren't too bad yourself Miss, in fact, we fucked like a couple of teenagers."

"Sshhh!" she laughed, "Not complaining are you?"

"Definitely not." I replied, "I was thinking about you with the guy from the bar, when you went down on me this morning, were you?"

"Not exactly," she said with a smirk on her face, "But telling you about him yesterday, did make me think back to some of the things that I got up to. I was a bit of a slut for a couple of years."

"I'm sure you were never a slut," I replied, "But you do know that you can't leave it at that now, don't you? You're gonna have to tell me more!"

"Maybe later," she said, "When we're somewhere a little more private."

"I'll hold you to that."

Later on, as we sat cooling off in the sea, I asked Sharron why she had made me wait for weeks, but had let the other guy fuck her on the first night.

"You were nice," she explained, "You were good looking, you made me laugh and you just had something special. I can't really explain it, you were just right. He was good looking too, but he was never going to be more than a fling, but I liked you, so I made you wait."

"Oh thanks," I laughed, "Nice guy, just my luck!"

Sharron laughed and hugged me, "Worth the wait wasn't I?"

"Yea, you were worth it." I say, "So, tell me about all this action you got, in the months before we met."

"This stuff really does turn you on doesn't it?"

"I fantasise about seeing you with another man, or you going with another man and then coming home and telling me all about it." I explained.

"That's not going to happen sorry."

"Probably not, so hearing about your past will have to do." I said, "So do I get to hear about the months before we met then?"

"I must be mad," Sharron sighed, "Ok then. It was when I was on holiday in Greece."

"Did you go with Bev?"

"Yes, she was my best friend at the time, we had a few holidays together."

"Now she really is a slut!" I said.

"Don't judge her, She's single and she enjoys herself, just like I did, she doesn't do anyone any harm!" Sharron scolded.

"Ok, you're right. Sorry." I said.

Sharron shook her head and walked out of the sea and back to the sun beds. I watched her go. I love her slim little body, especially when it's wet.

I joined her on the bed, and asked, "Well, did you have much sex while you were on holiday with Bev?" Sharron kept her eyes closed, she smiled and stretched. I just want to lick her perfect, erect, brown nipples!

"Lots," She said.

"Oh fuck Sharron, please tell me more," I asked, "What was his name? Where was he from?"

She laughed and shook her head again, "Which one?"

"WHICH ONE! How many were there?" I asked , sitting up on my bed.

"Not so loud!" she said with a big grin on her face, "Three. Dave, from Newcastle, Colin, from Leeds, and Del, from Birmingham. I think his name was Del anyway."

"Fucking hell Sharron!" I say, "You are a dark horse. I know you said you hadn't turned into a nun in those days but I never expected that!"

"You don't want to hear anymore then?"

I pulled my shorts tight over my erection again, "Of course I want to hear more, I'm loving it."

"Ok, calm down," she said "And put that thing away before you get us arrested!"

"Tell me more," I pleaded.

"Ok. We met Dave and his mate, Gary, on the bus transfer from the airport to the hotel, quick workers eh?" She laughed. "We chatted on the bus, and then when we'd dropped our bags off in the room, Bev and me went for a drink at the pool bar. Dave and Gary came into the bar and joined us at our table. They were fun, we chatted for a while, then we left them to go and have a quick look around the resort, agreeing that we would probably see more of them as the week went on."

"So when did you end up in bed with him then?" I asked.

"That night we went out, but we were both really tired, so we had an early night. We didn't see the lads. The next day at the pool, I was getting a drink at the bar when Dave turned up next to me. He said hello and told me that I looked really nice in my bikini."

"Were you topless?" I asked.

"No, I never went topless until I met you. Dave walked back to our sun beds with me, and when we got there Gary was already there talking with Bev."

"Well planned then, eh?" I say.

"Probably was," Sharron replied, "Anyway, they stayed with us all day and we had a good laugh. We agreed to meet them in the bar later on for a drink."

Again I was feeling slightly jealous but really wanted to hear more.

"When we were getting ready to go out, Bev informed me that she was going to fuck Gary."

"Charming!" I said.

"So what?" Sharron said, "I'd already made my mind up that I was having Dave!"

"Was he good looking?" I asked, hoping to hear her say that he was a dog!

"Yea, he was. Gary was better looking to be honest, but Dave was nice looking too, and he had a better body."

"Of course he did," I said, pulling a face.

"We had a good night out, lots of alcohol, a bit of a dance and quite a bit of kissing."

I raised my eyebrows slightly.

Sharron smiled and said, "Yes, another good kisser. A good dancer too, actually."

"Good for him." I said.

"Good for me at the time too," Sharron responded, "Anyway, we had a good night out and then staggered back to the hotel arm in arm. As we arrived at the hotel, Bev put her arm up and claimed our room for her and Gary. So it was back with Dave to his room, for me. We were like a couple of youngsters as soon as the door was closed, kissing and fondling each other straight away. He lifted my skirt and put his hand inside my thong. I moaned with pleasure, and he made a bit of a growl when he realised how wet I was."

It was agony to hear Sharron tell me how turned on she was, but my aching erection was telling me how much I was enjoying hearing her story.

"He pulled my top off and then took his own top off too, he really did have nice pecs. I undid his shorts and stroked his cock. He was flicking my nipples with one hand and stroking my clit with the other. I could feel my knees starting to buckle. He had a nice, strong, hairless chest. I licked his nipples. He picked me up and dropped me onto the bed, kicked his shorts off, pulled my thong off and went straight in with his tongue."

I noticed that Sharron's nipples were erect again, she was enjoying recalling her encounter, as much as I was enjoying hearing about it.

"I started to feel the contractions in my pussy, I was coming. I told him to fuck me, so he did!"

"Was he big?"

"Is that a standard question with you?" she asked.

"Yep," I replied.

"I don't remember him being particularly big, so I suppose he must have been about average. He knew how to use it though , made me come again."

"Did he come?" I asked. She paused and shut her eyes.

"What?" I asked again.

"I went down on him, he started to come as I was sucking his cock," she said, "I pulled away and finished him with my hand."

"Why did you pull away?"

"It was the first night, I wasn't going to swallow on the first night, I wasn't a total slut!" She laughed, "Most of it ended up in my hair."

"Serves you right" I said, pretending to be angry but not doing a very convincing job. She hit me on the arm with her book.

"I saw him every night for the rest of the first week, then they flew home. I thought the second week would be a little more restful, boy was I wrong! But again, that's a story for another day," she said as she put her t-shirt on.

"The way your nips are poking through that t-shirt, tell me that you enjoyed reminiscing about Dave." I pointed out.

"My nipples never lie," she smiled, "Lets get back to the room, I need fucking."

I definitely wasn't going to argue.

dannij
dannij
40 Followers