The Truth about His Mother

Story Info
I cheated on him with his mother.
1.9k words
3.62
54.3k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MamaRita
MamaRita
40 Followers

This story is from one of my many series of stories. I have a lot of stories posted if you read this one and like it, or don't like it, leave a comment and tell me how I'm doing.

*****

As a little girl I have always knew I wanted to grow up, get married and a have a family. My own parents were the perfect couple they were married for over 40 years. Until, that faithful day my mother lost her life to a drunk driver. And my father was so heartbroken he died of a broken heart. He just didn't want to live without her.

I met my husband doing college Greg was from Florida and I was from Tennessee. We both went to Alabama State. I mat Greg during our sophomore year, and at first we decided to see other people. That didn't last long before we became exclusive. So during spring break our junior year Greg decided to take me home to meet his parents.

The first time I mat his parents I really like his father Greg Sir. He was a very nice man he reminded me of my own father. But for his mother she was just another case. She had such a negative attitude every time she open her mouth I just totally think she didn't like me, I was wrong. Our senior year Greg and I got married.

I had such a beautiful wedding. Again my new mother-in-law was her usually self. I knew I would always honor my wedding vow and I always respect my elders. What she did on my wedding day I couldn't believe it.

It started in the bride's room at the church. I was in the brides rooms getting ready when my new soon to be mother in- law walks in. I just knew she was coming to give me some of her negative attitude.

"Hello Mother Wilson," I said to her as she enters the room.

"Are you here to give me some more of your advice?" "No I'm not," she said to me.

Then walked over to me and handed me this small black box.

"Here's something for you," she said

"What's this," I asked her.

"Open it," she responded

I open the box and it was a bracelet a blue pearl bracelet it was beautiful.

"Thank you it is very nice now I have something blue. All I need is something new."

Then, she did something I couldn't believe. She walked up to me and grab me be my shoulder gave me a big passionate kiss across my lips, while grabbing my ass in my wedding dress. I couldn't believe what just happen I pushed her away.

"What the hell was that? Why did you do that?" I asked her.

"You said you needed something new so I'm sure you have never done that before," she said.

"What make you think I've never kiss a woman before?"

"I bet you never kiss your soon to be mother in-law." Mother Wilson said.

"I'm about to marry your son why would you do this now? Today of all days you want to hurt your son?"

"He doesn't have to get hurt as long as he don't find out," she said.

"What makes you think I won't tell him?" I asked her.

"You won't you like it anyway," she said.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I said to her.

I was so angry it was like she was testing my loyalty. I was going to show her I loved Greg and she was not going to ruin my day.

"Could you leave I need to be alone." I said to her. I took a moment and thought about what just happen. I couldn't believe what she just did but, I wasn't about to let her fuck up my day. So I put on my beautiful face and I went and married the man I love. I never mention any of this to Greg.

About two years into our marriage Greg had been doing a lot of overtime at work and I had been spending a lot of alone time at home. I begin to get lonely I talk to Greg about it he suggest that I might want to spend some time with his mother. He didn't know what she had done on our wedding day.

He didn't know that I didn't want to spend time with his mother. I had not been alone with her in the whole two year she had never tried kissing me again. So I asked myself should I worry or was I just over reacting. Well I soon found that out, I decided to invite his mother out for shopping and lunch. We made it for a whole day of it.

It began on a beautiful Saturday morning. We went out shopping and buying items for her home and for our home. We bought new outfits. After shopping we went and had lunch. After lunch we went back to my house. We sat in the kitchen and I took two bottles of water out of the fridge. We talked awhile then I decided to go into my bedroom to try on my new outfit.

"Come on in the bedroom I'll try on the two dressed I bought today," I told her.

She followed me into the bedroom, "These dresses were great bargains."

I poured everything out of the bed.

"So what do you think of this black and purple one. I really love this one and I think I have a nice pair of shoes that will go with dress." I said to her.

"Go try it on let me see," Mother Wilson said to me.

I went into the bathroom to try it on but once I got it on I realize that I couldn't zip it. So I call mother Wilson into the bathroom

"Could you come help me please?" I had by back to her when she walked in.

"Can you help me zip this up?" I asked her. She put her hands on the back of my shoulder and she pulled me close to her and blew on the back of my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

She said, "Why are you fighting it so hard I have been attracted to you from the first time I mat you. You can't tell me that you have never tried it with a woman before?"

I snatch myself away from her and push my way into my bedroom.

"No I have never tried anything with a woman and plus I'm a married woman. I am married to your son don't you remember?"

"Honey he's no problem and plus he doesn't have to know."

"What about you husband Greg sir? I asked her.

"He doesn't have to know either. Girl I have been doing this since before I was married."

You mean your husband don't care if you sleep around?" "No! That not what I'm saying. I'm just saying that my husband doesn't have to know everything I do."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She sat down on the bed next to me. She put her arm around my shoulders, "Why don't you give it a try you may just like it. It a first time for everything I thought you would have caught on that day I kiss you. You can't say you didn't enjoy that. Just let me show you what it can feel like.

Men do it all the time women get left out and never enjoy life without getting hurt well I'm not doing anything they wouldn't do. Greg's brother, James his wife wasn't for it at first I somehow convince her to try it and she enjoyed it. We women have to stick together. She started to rub her hand on my knee she started kissing me on my neck. She rested her hand on my breast.

"Don't fight it, just enjoy the moment you won't regret it," Mother Wilson whispered in my ear.

She started to remove my clothes off before I knew it I was laying my bed with my body exposed to her.

She stood standing over me taking her clothes off then, she climb on the bed next to me. I couldn't believer I had let it go on this far but there was no turning back.

"Just close your eyes and let me explore your sexy body," she said to me.

I have to admit I enjoyed the attention she was giving me. Mother Wilson put her hand down between my legs. My pussy was soak I didn't realize how excited I became. I didn't get this excited when I have sex with Greg. I began to feel really guilty for letting his mother get me this excited.

Mother Wilson really knew how to make me feel good and she did just that. I had never let Greg go down on me the way I let her, but when she did she blow my mind. She went on like this for about an hour enjoying her self with my body. I had never done this before with another woman I was so nervous that she wanted me to return the favor. To my surprise she didn't she just wanted me and only me. When she was finished enjoying my juices I laid on my bed. Not able to believe what just happen.

"Baby girls don't worry there's no reason for you to fell guilty I promise I won't tell anyone about what happen here."

"You had sex with me on your son's bed," I said to her. She leaned over and kisses me on my lips.

"Now I can call you my sweet little chocolate. Because that what you are to me a sweet little chocolate kiss that I would love to enjoy again soon."

"What do you mean again," I asked her. We can't do this anymore I am not letting you do this again."

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy me licking and sucking on your pussy the way I did. I bet you that Greg has never eaten your pussy like that."

"Mother Wilson I think you need to go now I feel really bad about cheating on Greg like this with his own mother. I don't understand how you can cheat of your husband." I said to her.

"I don't call what we did cheating, I call it satisfying my needs I told you, you don't have to tell him. I won't tell as long as you let me enjoy your body when I want to." She said.

"So it sound like blackmail,"

"No it not I just know what I want and how to get it I know your love my son and I know he love you I don't want you for myself I just want the pleasure of exploring your sexy body."

"Why me, how come you can't just find someone else?

"Because you are so sexy and I just want you." "Well I am sorry but I'm not available you going to have to do this to someone else. So if you don't mind could you get out of my house," I said to her.

She picked up her bags and walked out after she left I laid in bed and cried feeling bad about what I did to Greg. After hour of crying and days of thinking about it I decided to tell Greg the truth about his mother.

MamaRita
MamaRita
40 Followers