The Truth About Jeff

Story Info
Letter & reply from the Baby Boy's Mommy.
1.1k words
4
23.4k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, LeslieBlue,

Boy, your bio makes an old man like myself want to jump your bones! I am a retired history teacher, caring for an invalid wife (my childhood sweetheart, severely brain injured in an auto accident the month she completed her Ph.D. way back in 1984). And so I have lots of time to surf the web, reading erotica and trying to correspond with beautiful, sexy women like one LeslieBlue!

I have been celibate (not by choice) since the accident and you can imagine that difficulty of that as I stood in front of 5 classes of young students each day, some flashing beautiful, plump, sometimes wet panties at me!!!!

I am one of those rare men who has had only one lover in my entire life and almost none of the non-conservative sexual experiences you've probably experienced. I've never performed cunnilingus on a woman, for example, and have also never enjoyed the wonderful feelings of fellatio. I live vicariously through the writings of people like you and am grateful for your offerings. I hope you are not put off by men masturbating to your writings because given my situation, it's about the best I can do!!!!

I'd love to correspond with you. I know most people don't have the amount of "down" time I do but I'd sure love to hear from you as often as you can write. I'd love to hear about your experiences and tell you some of my own limited ones. I don't have much to offer but could sure use some ammo for my future jack off sessions!!!

Hoping to hear from you,

Stanley

*

My dear Stanley --

I sent you a quick note earlier just to let you know I got your touching letter, and I have not heard back from you yet. I was kind of looking forward to getting your next email. I certainly hope that I did not scare you off at all with my sometimes bold and assertive style -- I have always been that way, and the story of my life has been in large part that I always chased after the guys that did not want me, and chased away the ones that wanted me! I guess it is pretty truthful when you hear the old line that women always like the BAD BOYs, because that has certainly been true in my case. And so for a long time, I thought that Jeff was just another one of those bad boys who was going to get away from me. But now I do not think that is the case at all.

I should tell you that every one of the Jeff stories I wrote about him is 100% true, except for Iced-Hot Lightening, which was my fantasy of what I wanted to do with him when he did come back to visit me. But he never did come back. And I believe now that he probably never will. And I am going to tell you why he never came back to see me, to get more of the hot, steamy, erotic kind of sex that I wanted to give him. JEFF IS IMPOTENT. At least he is when he is with a woman like me. Because of all those kinky, sexy things I did to him during his massage, he never did get even the least bit hard -- limp as a wet dishrag. And that day, I thought it was because he was sick, since he had the end of a flu bug, and he still had a fever from it.

So, for five months, Jeff and I chatted online on Yahoo! Messenger, and I did all sorts of sexy, kinky, crazy things for him on my cam, as he sat in front of his computer screen and stroked off while watching me. And for five months he promised me he was going to come see me again. And for five months he told me all the hot, kinky, sexy things he was going to do to me when he got here. And for five months he kept making dates with me every single weekend, and then he would never show up.

And I wracked my brain trying to figure out why he kept doing that to me. And I went through a stage where I thought he had multiple personality disorder. And I went through a stage where I thought he was just a no good creep. And I went through a stage where I thought he was just afraid of getting into a relationship with me. Because Jeff does not talk much. He does not answer questions. And when I would ask him what was wrong with him all he would ever say is, "I don't want to talk about it." And I would say, "But Jeffrey, my baby boy. I am your Mommy Leslie. And you can talk to me about anything. " But he would not.

And I went through a stage where I thought he was impotent. And then I was certain he was impotent. So I sent him a huge message, reading like this:

R U IMPOTENT?!?!?!

And he would not answer me. So then I went through a stage where I thought he just did not love me anymore. But when I would read and re-read his entries that he had written during our hundreds of hours of chats together, I knew that he did love me. So I went back to thinking that he really was impotent.

So I sent him an email about it, a very loving, caring, empathetic letter, trying to get him to come here and see me, and just let me give him another massage again. And have him not worry at all about having to "perform" for me. And he ignored my letter. And he ignored me. And that was a month ago now. And he has not spoken or written one word to me since he told me he would be right back!

So that is our story. And I guess this is the end of it.

You know something, Stanley? Sex isn't everything. I mean it's great when it's good, and it is very exciting when you are young and hot and madly-crazy in love with each other. But in the whole fucking scheme of things it really means very very little. Because when two people love each other, and they cannot have sex together, for whatever the reason, there is no kind of replacement in this whole world for the kind of love that you have for your wife. Because I will tell you this much, I would give up all the sex in the world if it meant that I could just be with my Jeffrey again. But I cannot do that. Because he will not come to me.

You hang in there, "old man". Because you are one in a million. And one day, God is going to give you every single good and wonderful and beautiful thing that you so richly deserve.

Much love to you,

Leslie