The Truth About Laura Ch. 01

Story Info
College call girl gets a surprise new client.
2k words
4.55
121.8k
29
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the casual observer in the hotel lobby, Laura Hampton might have been a secretary or legal assistant. She carried a lightweight briefcase and wore a stylish blue blazer, a tasteful matching skirt, and a bright white blouse that did little -- not that it was supposed to -- to hide Laura's curving, bountiful breasts. Her thick russet hair hung almost to her shoulders and was styled to enhance her dancing green eyes, high cheekbones, and full, red lips. To complete the secretarial look, Laura wore flattering silver-rimmed glasses.

Laura wore white stockings on her long dancer's legs, and the three-inch white high heels she wore provided the only clue as to what she truly was -- a 19-year-old college student working her way through school as a call girl.

A closer look at Laura would have revealed that she had opened the top two buttons to emphasize her cleavage; her clients loved that, found it tantalizing. The blazer not only served to conceal her presence from hotel management and provide protection against the chilly October night, it also gave her new client one more garment to remove.

But the timing couldn't be worse for Laura; it was a Friday night, and her parents were coming to visit her for the weekend the next day. Laura wanted to be ready. But Craig Johnson, her professor and procurer, had insisted.

"He comes to town every other month or so," Craig had told her. "He always demands the same physical type. Not too tall, leggy, brunette, big tits, green eyes. Right now, that's you."

As always, it was the money that won. There simply weren't that many jobs that paid $250 for an evening's work. With more on the way; Craig told her she could clear $5,000 during Homecoming Week.

"That's why they're home, Laura," he said. "To come."

Besides the money, Laura had to admit she often enjoyed the job. Men, especially the older ones, were putty in her hands. Most of them wanted someone to talk to as much as someone to take to bed; in many ways, Laura was a therapist. She certainly left none of her clients unhappy.

Room 413. Laura knocked gently on the door, right on time. It swung open immediately.

Call girl and client gaped in shock.

"Laura!"

"Dad!"

"Oh, my God."

Calvin Hampton grabbed his daughter hard around the wrist and yanked her into the room.

"What the hell is this?" he demanded.

"I might ask you the same," she replied. "Does Mom know?"

Cal blushed.

"That's not important, young lady. Right now, I want to know what you're doing here, and it had better be a coincidence."

Now Laura blushed, somewhat ashamed, and not knowing what to say, especially since, like all her clients, he'd paid in advance.

"It's just for the money," she said quietly as tears welled in her eyes. "You know how high tuition is, and--"

"I ought to call the cops," Cal muttered. "How many others is that bastard--"

"There's a big problem with calling the cops, Dad," Laura reminded him. "The client list becomes public, so your name will be out there, too. Let me just quit. Nobody has to know."

Cal looked away from her, and walked over to the dresser, on which stood a bottle of Scotch, two glasses, and an ice bucket.

"It's not that simple, Laura," he said. "There's a reason I use this … service. But I don't want you to be a part of it. Go wait tables or something." He turned to pour his drink.

Wait tables? No way. Laura didn't want to give up her job, but what choice did she have now? Crushed, she was about to leave.

But when her father turned to the dresser, she gave him an instinctive glance. Laura could spot a hard-on at twenty yards, and Dad's was poking out like a cannon from a battleship.

Laura made a nervy decision. She dropped her blazer to the floor, and her inviting tits bulged forward. Boldly, she stepped close to him.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"You've been staring at me since I was fourteen," she said, shaking her tits slightly, her voice dropping. "I always knew what you wanted. Maybe you should have asked what I wanted."

"L- Laura, what are you talking about?"

Now Laura's head was close to his chest; even in heels, he stood a head taller than she. Now, with longing on her face, Laura looked up into her father's handsome blue eyes, uncertain expression, the touch of grey at his dark temples.

"I would have let you, you know," she said, gently caressing his arm. "You were always the sexiest of the dads. All my friends said so."

"I don't think you should be saying these things," he said, nervously gulping his drink.

"You want to take me to bed, don't you, Dad?"

Laura's index finger barely touched the length that ran along Calvin's zipper. He sucked his breath in sharply, and blushed beet red, but he did not stop her.

"Is that why you always ask Craig for girls that look like me, Dad?"

Laura brazenly squeezed her father's dick. It was the hardest cock she'd ever felt, a living rail spike.

"Laura--"

"How about it, Dad? Want to find out what I've learned in college?"

Cal's kiss was hard and forceful. It took Laura a second to keep her footing and kiss him back.

"Tonight I'm yours, Dad," she rasped. "What do you want to do?"

Cal didn't say anything; he kissed his daughter and nibbled her neck as his hands began to run all over her curvaceous body. He led her to the bed, lay her down on it, kissed her and roughly opened her blouse.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," he mumbled as he realized that, underneath the enticing blouse, Laura wore a white lace teddy.

"Stand up," he commanded. "Let me see."

Laura rose to her full high-heeled height, and, as teasingly as she could, peeled the blouse away; then the skirt fell to the floor. She stepped out of it, and twirled to please her father.

A magnificent vision of beauty, Laura's hair now tousled and free, her green eyes aglow, her generous breasts thrusting forward into Cal's eager gaze, garters glistening and clinging to the long white stockings, plus those magnificent four-inch heels.

"Oh, honey," Cal said, "I don't know where to begin."

It was now Laura's turn. Gently, she removed his button-down blue shirt, under which he wore nothing. She raked her nails across his chest, pinched his nipples, then bit them as she worked her way down to his belt. Soon the belt was open, the zipper down, and his desperate cock free.

"Oh, Daddy!" Laura gasped.

"Like it, little girl?"

Huge, red, long, hot and a little bit hairy, Laura gazed at it, thinking, This is the cock that created me. Awed, she began to familiarize herself with it, gently masturbating him at first and then, the coup de grace -- taking her father's demanding cockhead between her moist red lips.

"Ahhh, Laura," her father sighed, his eyes closed. "My little girl." His forceful fingers dug into her rich russet hair, and he began to move his hips, ever so gently fucking her face.

Laura opened her jaws a little wider and let him have her that way for a couple of minutes. Then she grasped his shaft and took over, lifting her head.

"Do you want to finish in my mouth, Daddy?"

"N- n- no, not this time," he said. "There will be other times, right? Promise me, Laura."

"I promise," she replied, giving his dick and balls, which were tight with pending orgasm, a light tongue bath.

Cal pulled his daughter next to him on the bed, mauled the straps that held the teddy closed. Understanding, Laura shrugged her shoulders and her magnificent boobs burst open to his delighted view. The vivid glow in her father's eyes truly thrilled the horny college girl.

"You're right, I've been fantasizing about this for years," said Cal, taking the firm globes in his hands, and nuzzling his face between them. He kissed them, nibbled the large nipples to their hardest, all the while pushing his daughter closer to the center of the bed.

"I can't take it anymore," he hissed, parting Laura's legs and maneuvering himself between them.

"I want you, Daddy," Laura said. "I've been waiting for years, too."

His hot, pounding dick crawled along Laura's inner thigh. She reached down, grasped it, and parted her dripping vulva with it. One more thrust, and he would be inside her, sowing the seed from which she had grown.

Almost beyond speech now, Cal rammed his dick all the way up his beautiful daughter's impatient snatch.

"Oh, Laura! Oh, my honey!" Cal cried. "So …tight …"

In response, Laura bucked her hips against her father's, reveling in the sensation of his dick, his big Daddy dick, filling her with joy, with bliss. For how many times with those anonymous older men she fucked had she conjured her father's face to make those sessions more exciting? How many of those men had she called "Daddy" in the throes of lovemaking, and how many of them had rewarded her all the more generously for it?

Laura's boobs jiggled under Cal's forceful thrusting, her face was red, her eyes ablaze with lust. He was getting close, she could tell; his eyes had glazed over, his face was as red as hers, and he kept licking his lips.

Laura, too, was almost ready. This was one orgasm she wouldn't have to fake; in fact, it promised to be a tsunami.

"Just a little more, Daddy! I'm th-- Ahh! Uhh! Daddy! Daddy!"

Laura pulled his face to hers, their tongues gnashing together as she came, when she felt the first hot blast of her father's sperm filling her clutching womb.

"Laura, my God!"

Cal buried himself in his daughter and suddenly stopped moving, letting the passionate girl beneath him thrash and thrust, milking his dick for every drop it was worth. Then, when she slowed down, he suddenly renewed his lovemaking, surprising her into another orgasm.

"Oh, Daddy," Laura whispered, wrapping her arms around him. "You just keep on going, don't you?"

"I won’t ever let you go," he replied, as his dick began to thicken again inside Laura's tight, experienced cunt.

Well lubricated by her own natural juices and Cal's previous ejaculation, Laura took her time now, let Cal raise himself on his arms for a good look at her lovely, devoted features. Laura gazed past her wiggling boobs down to watch the marvelous spectacle of her father's cock flying in and out of her, stunned at what a vigorous lover he was.

Recognizing the signs now, feeling his dick stiffen, Laura began working her interior muscles, to time their orgasms together.

"Now, Daddy!" she gasped. "Come in me! Come in your little girl!"

"Jesus!" Cal barked, jamming himself in as deep as he could go, his balls blasting loose, flooding his daughter's womb for the second time in fifteen minutes.

After a long, deep kiss, Cal and Laura separated and lay together on the bed, neither knowing what to say for a while.

"Do you hate me?" Cal asked at last.

"How can you say that after what just happened? I wanted this as much as you did," Laura replied.

"I've wanted to fuck you blue forever. I always ask for girls who look like you, and I always ask if they're named Laura."

"Does Craig know who you are?"

"Is that his name? No, he doesn't know my real name. I pay him in cash, and, well, you know."

"What about Mom?"

"I told her I had a business seminar. The truth is, I wanted to get the fantasy out of my system or I'd be spending the whole weekend drooling on your tits. She's coming up tomorrow. She can't ever know what we did tonight."

"I know. But what about us?" Laura was suddenly jealous of her mother. "When can I see you again?"

"I get a business trip up here once a month, or so," Cal replied, "and there's always the holidays."

Laura kissed him lightly.

"Better keep Father's Day open," she said with a smile.

END