The Truth About Laura Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura finds more lust in the family.
2.2k words
4.6
79.9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The palm trees and balmy temperatures should have been pleasant, but Laura Hampton's stomach twisted in knots.

Her father Cal had rented a house in Florida for the Thanksgiving break; this would be the first time she'd seen him since that memorable, magical night they'd spent in bed, the night he found out Laura was a call girl. The night Laura found out her father needed call girls.

When her mother Marjorie joined them the following day, Laura wanted to crawl under a rock. Yet Cal seemed completely unperturbed; his calm demeanor helped Laura to keep the secret. But Laura also realized he was the smoothest liar she'd ever encountered. But it was more important that he was a real tiger in bed.

On the one occasion she was alone with him that weekend, he kissed her fiercely, a kiss that left her weak.

"We have to get together again," he whispered hotly in her ear. "I can never have enough of you."

"But, Daddy--"

"Damn! Here she comes!"

And that had been the end of it until now.

When Cal greeted her at the airport, they shared a chaste kiss, but his tan hand brushed the side of her breast, and he whispered the word "Soon" into her ear.

Laura wondered how soon, and when they could possibly be alone, what with Mom busy with holiday preparations and younger brother Tim down the hall. With any luck, she thought, Tim'll be spending all his time at the beach.

Given how much he looked like his father, with the same twinkling eyes, husky physique, and smooth, tan skin, Laura saw him now through new eyes. When she started wondering if his dick looked like their father's she shook the image from her head. That's too weird, she thought. I think I'll go read at the beach.

Laura's room was on the ground floor, next to the rec room. Off went the loose-fitting T-shirt that concealed her generous, round breasts, the baggy sweat pants that covered her smooth, firm legs; on went the brightly patterned red and gold two-piece bikini she'd bought to please her father.

The top piece clasped in front, and Laura had difficulty keeping her breasts contained. She modeled the new bikini in the full-length mirror that hung on the bedroom door. Not bad, she thought, as she twirled coquettishly, admiring the way the colors accented her tan and brought out the highlights in her hair. He'll love this. I can't wait until we're alone.

Sunblock, novel, big beach towel, washcloth, hair brush, she was ready for an afternoon in the warm Florida sunshine.

But as she stepped by the door to the rec room, an arm shot out, grabbed Laura by the wrist, pulled her in, and threw her onto the sofa.

Cal closed and locked the door.

"Daddy! What are you doing!"

"Honey, I can't take it anymore! You're driving me crazy!"

"I--"

Cal's insistent, hungry kiss cut her off, and now Laura's professional instinct took over. She had several clients like this, who liked to take her forcefully, whose passion had built to the breaking point. Laura's skilled fingers moved to Cal's belt as their lips and tongues sparred; his shorts were soon open and on the floor.

Laura popped the clasp to her bikini top, letting her ample breasts spill loose. Cal gathered them in his rough hands, licked them, sucked a nipple between his teeth, stiffening it. It was all Laura could do not to cry out; as far as she knew, her mother and brother were still in the house.

Cal licked his way to the bikini bottom while Laura lifted her ass so he could pull it off. He buried his face deep in her dense, dark bush, his tongue flicking her clit, making Laura as eager as himself for fast and ferocious lovemaking.

"Oh, Daddy!" she gasped. "That's it!"

Cal sank a pair of fingers into Laura's juicy slit.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she cried as she ground her pussy against his talented tongue.

Once he was satisfied his daughter had come, Cal loomed over her as she maneuvered herself under his pulsating prick. He needed no help to find his goal; it slid in smoothly and went deep.

"Just let it go, Dad!" Laura panted.

Cal buried his face in Laura's lush hair as he pumped his prick with great force.

God, Dad, Laura thought, you're on fire. You must really need this.

Laura started to hump her hips back at him, knowing how close he was to climax. Harder and faster, they moved together until Cal's eyes closed and his head thrashed as he poured his seed into his lovely, lusty daughter.

Laura covered his face with gentle kisses and caressed his hair as he eventually slowed down and separated himself from her.

"You didn't even get a look at my bikini," she said at last. "I bought it for you."

"I'm sorry," he replied. "I just boiled over. You're so beautiful, Laura. I love you. Let's make some time to go to the beach."

Cleaning herself with the washcloth from her bag, Laura put the swimsuit back on. Cal grinned with approval.

"It's perfect," he said. "Maybe you should be modeling."

As her father dressed, Laura draped the beach towel over her shoulders and started down the hall, pleased but not satisfied. She wasn't used to stopping at one orgasm; Professor Johnson, who'd first seduced her and then recruited her, told her once that the joy she took in sex and her capacity for orgasm made her one of the most popular girls in the stable.

Well, she thought, maybe I can sneak away with Dad later and we can take our time.

Tim's room was the last one before the outside door. As Laura went by, she heard him insistently calling her name from behind his door.

How did he know it was me walking by? she wondered, and walked in.

There he lay on his single bed, strong, tan and nude, yanking his long, red and ready hard-on. The siblings gaped at each other, speechless.

It does look like Dad's, Laura thought.

"Oh, Jesus!" Tim cried, and turned away. "You didn't hear that, did you?"

Laura closed the door and stepped into the room.

"Tim, I don't know what to say. It's all right. Really. Look at me."

Slowly, fear in his eyes, Tim turned to face his sister, but twisting his body to keep his cock concealed. Laura dropped the towel and gave him a good look before sitting on the bed.

"Everybody wonders about it," she said softly, coaxing Tim onto his back. She gave him a gentle kiss. "Let me finish that for you."

As Tim's green eyes grew with wonder, his beautiful sister took his cock in her slim tan fingers and caressed it slowly. Stunned with fascination, he watched as she moved her practiced hands along the throbbing shaft. It helped that Tim had lubricated his dick with baby oil, so Laura could masturbate him without chafing the skin.

"Jesus, Laura," he said. "I don't believe this."

Tim lay back and began to hump his hips to her rhythm; close to climax to begin with, this was going to be heavenly.

Laura saw Tim's testicles tighten; it wouldn't be long now.

Tim's prick suddenly exploded, spattering sperm all over his chest, his hard and flat abdomen, and even on his chin.

"Laura, that was incredible!" he sighed, and then he blushed. "Oh, God, my sister just jerked me off!"

Laura plucked some tissues from the box on the nightstand and started to clean her brother off, now noticing him as a man. Four years ago, he'd been this skinny beanpole with a skin condition; now, at eighteen, he'd filled out, he lifted weights every morning, and would soon join her at college. Laura suddenly wondered if that would be a good idea.

"Your sister is about to do a little more than that," she breathed.

"Wh-- wh-- what do you mean?"

"Tim, have you ever been with a girl?"

"Not really. I tried with Cindy Lawrence, but that didn't go so well."

"Come here."

Joining her brother on the bed, Laura taught him how to kiss, gently teasing his tongue into her mouth and snuggling close. Her hand drifted to Tim's groin and began to play; at eighteen, he had a quick capacity for recovery, and soon his dick was long and strong again.

Laura broke the kiss.

"That was magical," he sighed.

Laura guided his fingers to the bikini clasp. Hands trembling, it took him a minute, but the clasp came undone and Laura's abundant breasts came free. Tim rolled them in his hands, the first tits he'd ever seen. They seemed to scorch his palms.

"Kiss them," said Tim's beautiful sister. "Lick them. Ahh … that's it, Tim. Oohh …"

The kid learns fast, Laura thought, as her younger brother licked and nibbled away. She pulled away from him and lay on her back, arching up.

"Pull 'em off," she ordered.

Tim grasped the sides of the bikini bottom and pulled them free, leaving his sister nude on the bed. Laura parted her thighs, buried her fingers in her brother's sandy hair, and pulled his face up to her fragrant, moist pussy lips.

"Figure it out, little brother," she breathed.

With tentative fingers, Tim slowly parted his sister's vulva. His poking and prodding sent bolts of pleasure zapping up Laura's spine as Tim stumbled on erogenous spots she didn't know she had. Her breathing became shallow as her pleasure became more intense.

"What's this?" Tim asked as he slid Laura's pussy lips apart.

"My clit! Lick it!"

"Put my mouth on it?"

"Do you want my mouth on yours?"

"Oh."

With more confidence now, Tim placed the flat of his tongue on Laura's swollen clit, licking hard.

"No, softer, with the tip of your tongue!"

Tim obeyed, flicking and teasing her pleasure button and making her pant.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm going to-- Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Tim was not prepared for the sweet flood of pussy juice that splashed across his tongue as his sister had two strong orgasms in succession. Laura's legs clamped around Tim's shoulders, forcing his face deeper into her pubic bush. Desperate for air, Tim pulled back. Laura reluctantly let him go; now she was ready.

Guiding Tim to the center of the narrow bed, she maneuvered him onto his back. Tim's cock, maybe seven inches of domineering, hot, hard meat, seemed to be looking right at Laura, demanding satisfaction.

"Laura, are we going to f-- fu--"

"Are you trying to say 'fuck,' Tim?" she replied sweetly. "Yes, we are."

And with that, she positioned her pussy right over Tim's insistent prick. Just to torment him a little, she caressed his balls and stroked his cock a little, to make it as hard as it would ever be.

"Laura, please!"

Finally, she sank slowly, deliciously, onto Tim's long prong. Penetration was sweet and electric; rarely had Laura felt so full as she moved all the way down to his pubic bone, his balls jammed against the crack in her ass.

"Ooooh," she said, and leaned forward, giving him room to move on the skinny mattress.

Tim played with her large bouncing breasts as he shoved his dick with great energy in and out of his panting sister. His balls slapped against her as instinct and speed finally took over.

"Sweet Jesus!" he cried. "Laura! Oh, my Laura!"

Taking a hard, sensitive nipple between his teeth set off Laura's nextt orgasm, and Tim's hammering prick triggered several more. Laura felt she could fuck her brother forever, when he suddenly jammed his prick deep and stopped moving.

"That's it!" the young woman cried. "You're there! Give it to me!"

"Yes!" he barked as his balls let loose, scalding Laura's womb with their heat and vigor. Spurt after spurt of semen squished into Laura's pussy; she thrashed and bucked atop her brother as if she were taming a wild horse.

At last it was over, and the siblings lay side by side together, sharing kisses and caresses.

"Jesus, I can't believe it," Tim said. "My sister's my first fuck. Amazing."

"It'll be your last if you ever say anything about it," she warned.

Tim nodded, and kissed her.

"Can we do it again sometime?" he asked. "That was fantastic, that was wilder than my wildest dream."

"We'll see," Laura said, wondering now what would happen if Dad found out. Part of her also wondered what it would be like to take on her father and brother at the same time. After today, anything seemed possible.

"Did you always know?" he asked. "Did you always know I wanted to make love to you?"

Laura shook her head. "I'm finding out a lot of new things lately," she said.

"You're so beautiful, Laura. I don't know what else to say."

Kissing her brother gently, Laura rose and gathered her things.

"I need some time to think about this," she said. "I'm going to wash off and head to the beach."

"See you there?"

"Later."

As she lay in the sun, the lovely sophomore let the sun paint dazzling pictures on the back of her eyelids, replaying the morning in solarized colors, and leading her mind down many different paths of where this bizarre holiday would take her next.