The Truth About Laura Ch. 04

Story Info
Marjorie's search for the truth crosses a significant line.
3.1k words
4.61
55.1k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was a mother to do?

In the space of a few minutes, Marjorie Hampton's world changed forever. It was bad enough overhearing her own children having sex, but … was her daughter Laura, the sweet innocent English major daughter really a hooker? Laura, the charmer with the big green eyes, the pretty white smile and the straight-A academic record, a paid professional slut? The incest was bad enough, and now Marjorie found herself wondering if her son Tim were at least getting it for free.

And Cal! Marjorie didn't hear much of the middle part of the conversation; the washing machine and the sound from the pipes drowned out most it. But she did overhear Laura saying that whenever Cal was on a "business trip" he paid to have the girls look like her.

Marjorie seethed; on more than one occasion, Cal had called her "Laura" while they were making love. Had Laura crossed that line with her father, too? Though she dreaded what she might learn, Marjorie had to find the truth about Laura.

Marjorie could barely stand the sight of her husband right now, let alone get in bed with him, but eventually she managed it. Sleep came in fits and starts and never lasted long. Her dreams that night, Thanksgiving night (as if she had all that much to be grateful for right then) were short and frightening. Marjorie dreamed of catching Laura and Cal together and shooting them both. She dreamed that she was sucking her son Tim's cock. She dreamed of catching Tim and Laura in bed together and joining them.

The dreams had receded into fragments of memory by morning, but left her pussy tingling. Her mind spun with a thousand fantasies. What would it be like to fuck a stranger for money? What would incest feel like? Could she suck a stranger's cock? Her son's?

Confused and angry, the fantasies grew in Marjorie's mind. After the guests had left, she called the real estate company to see if she could keep the rented house for a couple of extra days.

"Why?" Cal asked.

"Oh," she replied airily, "I know we'll lose the damage deposit if the place isn't in perfect shape. I thought I'd stay an extra day or two to clean up. Tim could help me."

Tim's handsome face fell at that, and he shot a glance to Laura, who, with her dark brown hair pulled back into a ponytail and wearing a loose T-shirt and jeans, looked fair and fresh for the trip back to campus -- and balling middle-aged businessmen for fifty bucks a whack, Marjorie noted darkly. Cal's really going to pay for his pussy by the time I'm through, she thought.

Now Marjorie understood the expression in her husband's eyes, the eyes he'd passed to his children, as he looked at Laura and said, "Plane's waiting, sweetheart. Are you ready?"

The more she looked at her husband and daughter, the more certain she became that Laura, indeed, had slept with him too. The way his face lit up at the prospect of taking Laura to the airport, her more flirtatious manner towards him, who did they think they were fooling?

Laura nodded. Cal picked up her suitcase, kissed his wife (some habits die hard), and headed out the door. Tim and Laura hugged, and Marjorie noticed that he tried to caress his sister's breast. In return, Laura shot him a sour look.

Marjorie could barely touch her daughter; their goodbye embrace was stiff and perfunctory. Laura's eyes asked what was the matter, but Marjorie turned away, and in that moment Laura knew something was wrong.

"Come along, Laura," Cal said, "the plane's waiting." With another questioning glance, Laura followed him out the door.

Once they were gone, Marjorie and Tim went to work: dishes, vacuuming, mopping, changing linens. All in all, it took about four hours to finish, at which time Marjorie said, "Want to go to the beach?"

Covered in sweat, Tim replied, "After all this, a dip in the ocean'd be real nice."

Marjorie closed the door to her bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed, tired and emotionally exhausted.

Looking in the mirror, Marjorie thought, Laura looks just like me. Marjorie compared herself to her daughter; darker hair than she, flashing hazelnut eyes, a little taller, but they had the same plentiful bustline, the same pert thrusting ass. Marjorie had longer legs, which she'd always considered an advantage.

Is it just that I'm forty? she wondered. Is Cal really that shallow? Or does it excite him to think he makes love both to his wife and his daughter? What do I do? What do I do?

Her self-esteem shaken to the core, Marjorie dug to the bottom of the beach bag and found a bikini she'd bought several years ago and had forgotten about. A simple black bikini patterned brightly colored jellyfish pattern, it was a tight fit. The top pushed her already large breasts tightly together, giving her a canyon of cleavage.

Do Laura's boobs look like that? she wondered. These aren't anything to be ashamed of.

Disturbing, yet exciting, images of Cal rolling Laura's breasts in his palms filled her mind, as she realized Cal probably made love to their daughter in the same way he made love to her. She shook her head to chase the images away, but her pussy quivered, wanting attention.

Pulling on a black T-shirt and black shorts, Marjorie gathered her beach kit together, and made her way to the warm Florida ocean with her handsome, muscular son.

The day after Thanksgiving, there were fewer people on the water than usual, as many had decided to return home. Marjorie and Tim found a spot out of sight from most of them, near a sandy little cove where they had a beautiful view of palm trees, birds, and sunshine sparkling on the water. They spread out their beach towels and sat in the sun, enjoying the balmy breeze that warmed their skin.

Marjorie stood, dropped her shorts and removed her T-shirt.

"Jesus, Mom, you're beautiful!" Tim said. "I had no idea."

You've just never thought of family members as sex objects before, Marjorie thought. She smiled and pulled a bottle of sunblock from the beach bag. Though she did not know it, the slow, teasing manner in which she was applying the lotion to her fine swimmer's legs was giving her son thoughts he would not admit to having less than a week ago. A lump began to grow in Tim's black swim trunks.

"Could you put this on my back?" she asked, lying face down and undoing the clasp of her bikini. "I don’t want to get sunburned."

With a gulp, Tim poured some of the lotion on the small of her back and began to rub it in with surprisingly gentle hands. Marjorie sighed, her first relaxed breath in nearly a day. Tim's hands moved along her sides now, spreading more lotion. His fingertips came tantalizingly close to her breasts, and Marjorie remembered how he'd tried to cop a feel from Laura that morning. She pushed the memory away, but the question lingered: what's incest like?

Marjorie stopped her son just as the massage was beginning to feel too good.

"That's enough," she said. "Do you want some?"

"Sure." Tim sounded disappointed.

Marjorie clasped the bikini top back on, and applied the lotion to Tim's back. The tent under his trunks was impossible to miss. Does he think I'm torturing him? she wondered. Good.

Now they had a peaceful, quiet setting, a balmy Florida breeze blowing in from the sea. As she nervously applied the sunblock to Tim's back, Marjorie wondered how best to broach the topic with him. Ask how it started? Ask if she really is a whore? There's got to be some gentle way, some benign way to bring this topic up …

"Does she give you head?" Marjorie blurted.

Tim blushed to his bones.

He's cute when he's embarrassed, Marjorie thought.

"Oh, God, Mom," he said. "You heard us?"

Marjorie nodded.

"What else did you hear?" he asked.

"She told you she's a whore--"

"Don't put it like that!" Tim snapped.

"Well, what else should I call it? And what has she done with your father?"

Eyes widening, Tim almost answered, then turned his gaze away.

"Oh, Jesus," Tim said. "I promised her I wouldn't tell anybody."

"Well, it's too late for that, young man," Marjorie replied. "I heard you hump-- uh, scr-- in bed together, and I heard her tell you how she makes her money, and it's a solid bet your father knows, too."

"Her boss didn't know it was Dad when he set up the date," Tim explained.

"So it's true! But she went through with it anyway?"

"I guess Dad really wanted to. He always asks for girls who look like Laura when he goes up there."

It was one thing to suspect it; it was another, harder thing to know for sure. Once Tim started talking, he couldn't stop. Again, Marjorie's mind filled with orgiastic images involving her husband, son and daughter, and her pussy burned.

"What are you going to do, Mom?" Tim asked at last.

"I don't know," Marjorie said quietly. "I guess I'll swim."

The ocean water was warm and clear, and allowed her to float freely. Tim followed her and stayed close, his eyes on her bikini-bound breasts, watching them rise and fall with the ocean waves.

"If you stare any harder, your eyes will fall out," she said, swimming closer. "What was it like, in bed with Laura? What did she do?"

Tim drew closer and pulled his mother into his arms.

"Tim--"

She should have recoiled from his kiss, but Marjorie found herself kissing back and grinding her crotch against her son's. He didn't quite know what to do with his tongue, but she taught him, drawing his tongue against hers. His erection was powerful, generating heat even under the water. Marjorie gave it a tentative squeeze.

What am I doing? she thought. I shouldn't be groping my son!

Marjorie broke the kiss and glanced around, seeing no one. Tim was staring at her, wondering what to do.

Marjorie was terrified, not sure what she would do next, knowing she should stop, certain that she wouldn't.

Tim led her closer to shore. Once he gained a solid footing, he eased his trunks down and freed his powerful prick in the warm ocean water. Marjorie tentatively squeezed it, the first prick other than her husband's she'd touched since they were married.

It's a long one, she thought. It's as hard as coral. Maybe I can just jack him off under water and he'll be happy.

But the horny young man had other ideas. He tugged on Marjorie's bikini bottom; she pulled it down and wrapped it around her ankle. Understanding what he wanted, she enfolded her son's torso with her long legs, and wriggled her groin around until his hot, hard cock was pressing against her waiting vulva.

"Oh, Mom …" Tim sighed.

Oh, I'm in it now, Marjorie thought as she sank all the way down her son's pulsing shaft. I'm no better than my whore of a daughter.

"This is how we conceived you," she whispered as her son stuffed his cock into her. "Oh my, you've got a big one. Put your hands on my ass."

The warm ocean water made Marjorie nearly weightless in his hands, and Tim instinctively knew what to do; holding his horny mother's ass cheeks, he bounced her up and down on his cock as the waves swept by. The water added a dimension to their pleasure; Marjorie felt as though she was being scrubbed clean as Tim's prick pistoned in and out of her.

"Jesus, Mom, this is great!" Tim cried.

I'm going to burn forever, she thought.

Clenched tighter together now, and with no one in view, both mother and son moved with each other, moved with the tidal waves as the water grew higher and lifted them off the cove's floor. Had anyone seen them, it would have seemed as if they were dancing in the water.

Eventually, Tim found a smooth boulder near the shore and leaned Marjorie against it. No more dancing. Facing his mother now, he made love to her with gentle force. Marjorie started gasping as orgasm began to build, and Tim started grunting with lust, too.

Marjorie pumped her hips against her son's as the waves broke against the rocks and showered them with spray again and again.

"Mom! Oh, Mom!"

Tim's prick let go just as his mother began to hump harder against him in simultaneous climax. Her teeth sank into his shoulder and he cried out. Jet after jet of the young man's sperm shot up into Marjorie's womb, and she had never felt a man come this hard before. Gasping and panting, she came twice more.

"Tim! Tim!" she cried over and over.

As the waves lapped against them, Marjorie kept pumping her legs against her son until bliss crossed his face. He kissed her hungrily, and fell back into the water, his cock loose and free, like a long red eel. The gentle undulations of the ocean swept away the sperm that would have run down her legs otherwise, and they left the water clean and exhilarated.

Clad again, they lay side by side on their beach towels. Tim wanted to hold her close, but Marjorie was not ready. Her mind reeled with what she had just done.

So that's incest, she thought, uncomfortably reminding herself that she had never come that hard in her life. My God, what have I done?

"That's how you and Dad made me?" Tim said at last.

"Mm-hmm. We were on vacation in Hawaii. Your sister was a year old, and we snuck out to the water while she was taking a nap. I'm beginning to understand."

"Understand what?"

"Never mind. Let's go inside."

Once the door closed behind them, Marjorie poured herself a tall glass of white wine and sat at the kitchen table, tears of regret and shame streaming down her cheeks.

"Mom? What is it?"

But Marjorie couldn't say anything. She gulped her wine, poured another glass, downed half of it in one swallow. Tim pulled her to her feet and cradled his mother in his arms, just as she had done so many times when he was small. He stroked her drying brunette hair as she cried.

"It's okay, Mom. Everything will be all right."

But Tim also had the desires and energy of the eighteen-year-old he was, and as Marjorie's tears diminished, he found himself gently kissing her forehead. Their eyes locked. Tim's lips descended on hers as Marjorie tightened her arms around him.

As Tim wordlessly led his mother to the master bedroom, she felt a strange detachment from the scene, as if she were looking in and watching her sins being committed by somebody else. But she knew she would not stop it.

"You do want this, right, Mom?"

"Yes, Tim. Yes, I do."

Tim shed his swim trunks, and then removed his mother's outer clothing; grinning, he then popped the clasp on her bikini top. Marjorie's round, heavy breasts spilled unbound into Tim's palms. He cupped them together and began to lick the cleavage.

He's like a happy little puppy, Marjorie thought, as he licked and sucked her round, rolling breasts. It felt strange watching her son's head bob between her boobs, remembering what it was like to suckle him as an infant.

Disengaged though her mind was, her body was responding to Tim's lovemaking, and her pussy began to moisten.

"Bite them, Tim. Just a little."

Tim pulled one of the firm, flat nipples between his teeth, tongued it gently, then did the same for the other one. He maneuvered Marjorie to the bed, removed her bikini bottoms, spread her legs. Without a word, he kissed and licked his way along her thighs, eventually nestling his nose into Marjorie's thick, hairy bush.

"Ohhh," she sighed as Tim's tongue licked and probed. How long had it been since anyone did that for her? The honeymoon twenty years ago, maybe. Marjorie began to move her vulva on Tim's tongue, urging him to find her clit.

He's pretty good at this, she thought, until she realized it was probably his sister who taught him. I can't think about that now, she told herself, shoving the thought aside. Marjorie reached down and pulled Tim's head closer. He lapped hungrily at his mother's pussy, and--

"Oh! Tim! Tim!" she cried. "Yes! Now!"

Tim's cries were muffled as Marjorie mewled with orgasm and squirmed on his talented tongue, demanding more. At last she raised his head.

Slowly, Tim licked his way up, pausing at her inner thighs, her navel, the underside of her bouncing, sighing breasts. His eager prick was crawling along her thigh, leaving a thin trail of cock lubricant.

When his leering, expectant face hovered above hers, Marjorie looked down between her legs and saw a six-inch cannon aimed right above her waiting pussy. With a nervous hand she touched Tim's cock, stroked it.

"Tim …" she said.

Tim dipped his hips and the head of his cock sank into Marjorie's moist, torrid vulva.

"Oh!" she cried.

Grinning in triumph, Tim squeezed all the way in, and stopped once his balls rested against his mother's quivering ass.

"This is so terrific," he said.

Marjorie began to hump up against her son, and he needed no further encouragement. They were locked in a rhythm of lust now, their mouths grinding together as much as their loins. Marjorie ran her hands along Tim's hairy thighs, then ran her long nails down his back as he pounded his cock into her, out of her, into her. Little rills of blood ran down his back as he humped away.

"Uh! Mom! Uh! Uh!" he grunted.

When Marjorie came again, it was a revelation. Memories of her youth, of her early lovers, washed over her, and she realized suddenly why her marriage had gotten so stale. As she rode her son's cock to another orgasm, she knew now the path her life was likely to take.

"Mom, I'm going to--"

"Do it! Do it, Tim! Come now! Come in mama!"

Searing bursts of her son's thick sperm pumped into Marjorie for the second time that day. As Tim grunted and groaned on top of her, Marjorie thought, now I'm a real slut! I'm no better than my daughter.

"Oh, my God, Mom!"

One last burst of passionate pumping, and then the sighs of satisfied quiet. Now she could feel Tim's dick shrinking inside her, and then he pulled out. They kissed for a few moments.

"I don't ever want this to end," Tim said happily.

"Nothing will ever be the same," Marjorie replied. "I can promise you that."

The naked lovers cradled each other, lost in thought, never to forget this day that changed everything.