The Truth About My Daughter and I Ch. 01

Story Info
A father and daughter's undying love.
2.8k words
4.13
56.7k
13
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While attending college at Ball State, I met a beautiful red haired Irish lass. She was in my Psychology class and we had been put together as "study buddies" by the instructor. We hit it off pretty good that first class and began a relationship that would last for many years.

Maggie was her name, was from Ireland and her family had moved to Indiana when she was only 15. She had beautiful waist length red hair, green eyes and a 34-29-36 figure. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen or met for that matter. My parents had moved from Ireland when I was about 12 and we lived on a farm in the country. As we grew to know one another while studying in the library, or under a shade tree or possibly in my dorm room, we also became a lot closer. We had shared our soft kisses, intimate touches and hugs and some light petting during our study times.

I can still recall, as if it were yesterday the weekend we gave our virginity to one another. My roommate had gone home for the weekend, so Maggie and I decided to rent some movies, pop popcorn and just enjoy one another. One of the movies that she had rented was "The Lover", and as we settled down to enjoy it, she snuggled close to me on the bed. Although the erotic scenes on screen never actually showed intercourse, the intimacy and movements soon had both of us equally aroused.

The lights were down low, as Maggie and I began to snuggle up closer. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight, one of her legs going between mine as we slowly and deeply kissed. Our tongues were wounding around and around each other as I was grinding my erection against her jeans covered mound. I was harder than I ever had been before. As we lay looking at one another, I slowly unbuttoned Maggie's blouse, and opened the clasp on her bra, releasing her beautiful breasts. Her little nipples were pink, hard and so cute. I ran a finger across a nipple and heard her whimper, so I gently placed my lips on it and swirled my tongue around it. She had her hand on my head pulling me toward her breast, so I suckled the nipple, while caressing her other breast.

I could hear her breathing quicken as I did this, and slowly moved my hand down her side to cup her ass and pull her to me. As I moved my lips back and forth on her breasts, her hand had moved down to rub my engorged penis. She moved her hand up to unbutton my shirt and we pressed our naked chests against one another for the first time in a very slow, deep kiss. My penis was pushing against her mound, so I lay between her legs, and pushed it against her. She wrapped her legs around mine and pulled me to her. Our kisses were getting hotter and I soon began to kiss my way down her body. As I began to slowly lick and swirl my tongue in her belly button, I unsnapped her jeans and pulled her zipper down. She had been moving her hips in circular motions, and I moved down to kiss her mound through her jeans, she pushed it up to me.

I grasped her jeans at the waist and pulled them down her beautiful legs. I slipped her shoes off, then removed her jeans. I pulled her socks off and began to nuzzle and kiss her tiny feet. For some reason I suckled each toe, before beginning to kiss my way up her leg. Her legs were beautifully formed and I was kissing, and licking them, raising one leg to kiss and lick behind her knee, before moving to softly caress and kiss her inner thigh. As I kissed my way across her panty-covered mound, I noticed how damp her panties were. I moved down to kiss and love her other foot as I had with the other. I kissed my way up her legs again, this time when I reached her mound, her panties were soaked! I grasped her butt cheeks, kissing her mound pulling her to my face. I inhaled her sweet aroma. She pushed her pussy to my face.

I slipped her panties off and began to admire the beautiful vagina before me. She had very fine red hair covering her mound and the aroma emanating from her was intoxicating. I placed her legs over my shoulders, as I began to slowly lick my way up and down her slit. Maggie's whimpers were music to my ears as my tongue moved in and out of her vagina, tasting and savoring her juices. She began to rotate her hips as I moved up to slowly lick and nibble on her clitoris. I slipped a finger into her as I suckled her clit, moving it in and out of her. I could feel her hymen inside and softly rubbed my fingertip across it. As we got more into it, her juices were flowing out so I began to lick and swallow them. Her whimpers had turned into moans and her hips were moving quicker, her legs pulling my face closer to her. Maggie came suddenly, and she was calling my name out loud as I savored her cum. I continued to lick and suck on her, as she wound down from her orgasm. Soon she was pulling my head up to kiss me deeply, tasting her own arousal.

Maggie and I kissed for awhile as her breathing calmed down. My rock hard penis was brushing against her mound. Our kissing was going strong, when Maggie pushed me off of her, and onto my back. She began to kiss her way down my chest, stopping to nibble at my nipples, sucking them to hardness. Maggie kissed her way down my tummy, swirling her tongue in my navel. Her hands were unsnapping my jeans and pulling the zipper down. I raised my hips so Maggie could pull my pants off, and then she pulled my socks off with her teeth. As I had done to her, Maggie began to caress and kiss my feet, working her way up my legs. When she reached my tented underwear, she softly and gently took my covered penis into her mouth sucking the pre-cum from the material. As Maggie removed my underwear, she told me that she had never sucked a penis before but promised me she would be careful.

Maggie took my penis in her hand and looked it over from end to end. She would lightly kiss it, even licking the shaft a little. Her tiny hand petted me as one would pet a puppy, before wrapping her hand around it. She moved her hand up and down watching as the skin would cover the head then move back down. She squeezed a little on one upstroke and the pre-cum came out of the hole. She took her finger and moved it around the head of my penis, making it nice and shiny, before licking it from her finger. She looked at me and said, "I love you so much, Richard", then slowly and softly slid my penis into her mouth.

I felt her teeth grate across the head and I jumped a little. She apologized and then started down again, swirling her tongue around me as she took it in. She tried to go all the way down, but her gag reflex took over, and she had to pull off to cough a few times. I told her she didn't have to do this, but she put me back into her mouth. She would swirl her tongue around and then suck hard on me. Soon she was sucking on each up stroke and swirl her tongue on the down stroke. One tiny hand was softly massaging my balls while the other had my penis in it. It felt so good and I was almost close to a come, when I pulled her mouth off of me and motioned for her to kiss me.

We lay side by side as we kissed and hugged. I rolled us over so that I was on top of her, to lay between her legs. I kissed her deeply as I began to move my penis against her vagina. I raised up a little to position my penis, so that it was rubbing across her clit. We moved and kissed as I heard her breathing quicken. She asked me to raise up a little, taking my penis in her hand and placing the head at the entrance to her vagina. As I pushed my penis into her a little, she placed her legs around my hips, pulling me into her a little more.

As my penis pushed into her hymen, I looked into her eyes, asking her if she wanted to continue; she answered by kissing me deeply and pulling me into her with her legs. I felt her hymen stretching as I pushed through, feeling the ring circle my penis as it moved deeper. I looked at my darling and noticed tears from her eyes, but her beautiful smile told me it was ok. I moved a little in, a little out, slowly as she became accustomed to my invading penis. Soon, we were fully connected, pubic hair meshing. I kissed her deeply and began to make love to her.

We moved slowly at first, experiencing our first lovemaking. However, as we got into it, our movements were getting faster. I pulled her legs up over my shoulders and began to stroke deeply and strongly into her. I could feel her cervix grasping my penis as I pushed deeply into her. Kissing her deeply, I could hear and feel her moans and whimpers. We made love as if we had been doing it for some time. All to soon though, we both were getting close to a mutual orgasm. I felt her vagina clutching my penis on each stroke and I was getting harder. As Maggie started into her orgasm, I felt my penis head swell, the sperm in my balls beginning to move up my shaft. Maggie screamed my name and pulled me tight against her, as I felt her cervix on my penis, I began to fill it with my sperm. I had never felt myself come so hard and pour so much sperm from my penis.

We stayed connected, kissing and hugging, until my penis shrank down and slipped from her cum filled vagina. We snuggled up and went to sleep, but before morning, we had made love twice more. Maggie and I made love many more times while we were in college, eventually moving in with one another. We both graduated with honors and had decided to get married.

Maggies parents had moved back to Ireland, so we were married in Ireland and started our life together living in Tennessee. We had built our own log home on some land, and enjoyed many hours making love by a waterfall we had on our property. After we had been married for about 3 and a half years, Maggie gave me the news that she was pregnant! We were both overjoyed with this news, so we made love that evening by the waterfall. We built a special room for our child and made all of the other plans needed. I recall the night my precious Maggie woke me up to take her to the hospital. A few hours later, my beautiful wife gave birth to our daughter, Sarah. Sarah had her mom's beautiful red hair and green eyes. You couldn't have found a more proud father than me.

Life for us was fantastic! Sarah was our only child and was growing like a weed. Her copper colored hair was beautiful and she had such sparkly eyes. Many times when she needed a hug, she would come to me, crawl up in my lap and snuggle close. When a storm was raging, the rain hitting our metal roof hard, she would crawl into bed with Maggie and me. You don't know what it's like to wake up to see two sparkling green eye staring at you. Maggie and I had always slept nude, so as Sarah was growing, she had been used to seeing us nude. We taught her that the human body was beautiful and nothing to be ashamed of. We never made love when Sarah was around, but I am sure she had heard us at times.

When Sarah was nine years old, I came home from work to find two Tennessee State Troopers in my driveway. Sarah was at a friend's house. As I got out of my truck the officers walked up to me, asking if my wife's name was Maggie. From the look on their faces, I could sense something was wrong. They suggested that we go inside the house and I got us some ice water to drink. They explained that a drunk driver had crossed the center line and hit Maggie's car head on. From what the medical authorities could see at the accident site, Maggie was killed instantly, and shouldn't have suffered too much. I was devastated to say the least and collapsed into my recliner, burying my face in my hands and crying. After a short while, I got up, shook their hands and thanked them for coming to tell me of this. I called Sarah's friend's house and told the girl's mother that I needed to come get Sarah.

When I got there, I told the lady what had happened and went out to get Sarah. She could tell something wrong by my facial expression and asked me. I took her hand and led her to my truck. I tried very hard not to cry on the way home, and Sarah scooted closer to me asking what was wrong. We got home, and we walked to a flower garden that was Maggie's favorite, sat on a little bench. I put my arm around Sarah, and with choking tears, told her what had happened to her mother. I held Sarah for a very long time as we both cried and cried. We went into our house and just sat together on the couch. I put Sarah to bed and went into our bedroom to try to sleep. It wasn't long though before Sarah crawled into our bed and snuggled up to me. We both cried ourselves to sleep.

The next morning, I left Sarah at her friend's house, so I could go to the hospital morgue and identify Maggie's body. When the attendant removed the sheet, I recognized my darling wife, even through all the facial injuries and other damage. I broke down crying and trying to hug her, even as the attendant was attempting to restrain me. I left the morgue, driving to the funeral home to make the arrangements. From there, I called Maggie's parents in Ireland giving them the horrible news. The next couple of days were hectic, straining to say the least. I had picked out a rose colored coffin and Sarah had picked out the clothes for her mother. We had a closed coffin service at our church, and buried Maggie on a hill on our property overlooking the waterfall we loved so much together. Maggie's parents stayed a day or two, to see if Sarah and I were going to be ok, and then left for their home. I promised them that Sarah and I would come for a visit on my next vacation.

After a few days of mourning, Sarah and I were beginning to get back into our daily routines, except that I had decided to run my business from home, so I could be there for her more. When I would watch television at night, Sarah would always crawl up on my lap to snuggle. Bedtime, I would still sleep in the nude and I would wake up to find Sarah in my bed. We went to Ireland that summer to visit her grandparents and they almost insisted that we move there permanently. I was very adamant on that idea, as I wanted to be home where Maggie was buried. The next few years seem to fly by, and I watched my Sarah grow into a beautiful young woman of 18. Many a night Sarah would still crawl up in my lap to be hugged, wearing a t shirt and panties, or I would find her in my bed of a morning. I also had noticed that she had started filling out a little, and noticing her nipples under her tight t shirts. Sometimes we would cuddle a little before going to sleep, and I would have to roll over to keep her from seeing my erections. But, as things would go in life, she actually saw one of my erections and I had some explaining to do.

To be continued...