The Truth About Natalie

Story Info
Anger & denial give way to inner truth.
4k words
3.52
54.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Driver
Driver
67 Followers

Natalie was pissed off and that was putting it mildly. The whole weekend had been ruined as far as she was concerned. The atmosphere in the car was icy, as neither her nor her husband Jeff had spoken for an hour during the trip home from what was to have been a romantic, sexy weekend.

It had started out fine; she had been looking forward to getting away to the resort for weeks and had really been in the mood for romance and hot sex with Jeff. In fact if she was truthful, she had been feeling quite slutty and had gotten an unexpected buzz from that. She had decided that she would give Jeff some of his long held fantasies this weekend. She had shaven her pussy for the first time ever on the day of the trip and had even gone to dinner on the first night without bra or panties. Jeff had been beside himself when he found out and they had fucked like teenagers when they got back to their room.

The weekend had been so successful she had even decided to do the outrageous and flash some truckers on the way home. She had even dressed for it this morning wearing only a light cotton dress that buttoned all the way up the front. It was white and displayed her figure beautifully. She smiled when she recalled the doormen's bulging eyes as they left the hotel. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra and if she hadn't been shaven you might have even seen the dark triangle of pubic hair through the flimsy material.

Then Jeff had ruined everything. Fifteen minutes into the drive and he had to go and bring up the old chestnut. He had thanked her for a great weekend and then had said the only thing missing was seeing her with another man. His ultimate fantasy! She had blown her top, they had argued about this many times over the years. It was something she just couldn't understand. It was not right, how could he want to watch her have sex with another man, or two, as he had once said. She had yelled at him "What is it you want, do you want your wife to be a slut?"

Later that morning after they had travelled some distance, she realised that part of her anger had come from her the fact that she had actually felt a little tingle of arousal forming deep within herself as a picture of the scenario he had tried to paint flashed through her head. That had never happened during previous arguments they'd had and she rationalised that it must be connected to the fact that she was siting in the car clad only in this flimsy dress and had been fully prepared to expose her body to complete strangers. Jeff hadn't known this of course, it was to have been a surprise, the icing on the cake.

She felt herself relax slightly as her mind drifted to the events she had planned. She had been going to wait until they were onto the highway and feign sleep and position herself facing away from Jeff towards the window. She was then going to surreptitiously undo the buttons and wait until she observed a truck ahead before pretending to wake and stretch her arms and body as she did so, allowing her dress to fall open exposing her naked body as they passed the truck. If all went well doing that she had planned to maybe remove the dress and travel naked for the rest of the trip.

She shuddered as a new wave of arousal passed through her body. Jeff asked if she was OK with a degree of concern in his voice. She said she was fine as she realised he probably thought she was still really upset.

Honey, he said, I'm really sorry, I was way out of line back there and after you being so fantastic and hot all weekend I had to ruin it. I promise that I'll never mention the subject again. He really sounded down and so sincere that she felt a little guilty about how angry she'd been. I'm sorry for being so mad as well; it's just that I really can't understand how a man could watch another man taking his wife.

I'm not sure I understand it either he replied but I know it's a big thing with a lot of guys. I mean who would it be? She asked, your best friend, the next door neighbour or a total stranger? How could you look your best friend in the eye knowing he fucked your wife? She asked. Wouldn't you be totally jealous at seeing me with someone else?

To be honest I don't know how I'd handle it because it has only ever been a fantasy. I guess it would have to be a stranger because I probably couldn't handle it being a friend. Sure there'd be some jealousy but I get so turned on with the idea of seeing you totally pleasured by another guy that I think I could handle it. I don't know where it comes from but it's just so strong a desire.

Don't you think it's such a slutty thing for a woman to do, I mean you once said two men, surely that would be so slutty? I suppose it is, maybe that's what its all about, seeing my beautiful wife throw away her morals and just be seeking and giving total sexual pleasure. Wouldn't it be humiliating watching other men give your wife so much pleasure? Jeff thought for a moment and then replied 'I don't understand the psychology of it all but I'm sure that's part of it to some degree'.

How do you see it happening? She asked. He looked at her questioningly. Are you sure you want me to say this, I thought we would not talk about it again? She wouldn't admit it, but she had become tremendously aroused sharing Jeff's fantasy in detail. I'm just trying to understand it that's all. She replied. Well there are many variations of similar themes but basically it revolves around you getting chatted up by a couple of hunky guys in a bar who let you know very clearly what their intentions are. You get all hot and bothered from their attention and part of you wants to but after all you are married and you try to resist.

You tell them you are married and you point me out, they laugh and tell you that you know you want it bad and that hubby can come and watch and have you when they're finished. You look at me for guidance and reassurance, but I know what's going on and I just smile. The men know that you are theirs to do with what they will. They take you to our room and I follow. They ignore me and remove your clothes and start to suck your tits and fondle your body driving you crazy with lust.

Natalie squirmed in her seat as Jeff described his fantasy. She was stunned at how aroused she had become and was on the verge of an orgasm. She could feel the wetness forming between he legs and she was desperate to touch her swollen, bald pussy, which would take her over the edge. The fact that she was naked beneath her dress only made things worse as she knew it was just there, waiting, begging for her to touch. It would be so easy yet she couldn't with Jeff right next to her. He would know that she was turned on by his fantasy and she couldn't admit that after the scene she'd made earlier.

Are you OK? Said Jeff; do you want me to go on? He asked for the second time snapping her out of her slightly dazed state.

N..no, I get the picture, she stammered although she would have loved him to continue. She heard him sigh and sensed his disappointment as he figured that she was not interested. Feeling guilty Natalie said OK tell me the rest if you want. You sure he replied. Yes go on. She used the exchange of conversation as an opportunity to adjust her position in the seat and moved so that she was slightly slouched and facing away from Jeff, hoping to hide her arousal from him. The movement caused the material of the dress to brush her tingling nipples and throbbing pussy causing a fresh wave of arousal to race through her body. She picked up the cushion she used as pillow when they travelled and placed it against the window saying she was going to rest but she would listen as he talked.

Jeff continued...

I am siting watching and for the first time I see my beautiful wife naked and exposed in front of two strangers. I see them staring at her sweet shaved pussy and lovely rose tipped breasts, the lust blazing in their eyes. She looks at me for comfort but I am focussed on the men and what they intend to do with her. I sense her helplessness, her vulnerability but it is only the lust that matters it is overpowering all other feelings. Common sense, morality, guilt they are all gone replaced by this driving force.

My cock is rock hard as I watch the first man pull her to him and push her to her knees, her face level with his throbbing cock. She knows what he wants but hesitates momentarily and then her hand wraps around the powerful cock and draws its large purple head into her pretty mouth. She is licking and sucking expertly and the man's moans increase her own desire as she gains satisfaction from the pleasure she is giving him. The other man moves behind and starts to caress her firm ass with one hand and gently squeezes her breast with other...........

Natalie was now on tenterhooks. She could not remember the last time she had been this hot. The level of arousal was bordering on agony. She was desperate for release. Almost involuntarily her hand went to her breast. She slipped a button and then one more allowing her hand to slide under her dress and onto her breast. She bit her lip to suppress the moan as her hand caressed the warm soft flesh and came in contact with her nipple. .......

The hand on her butt slid down between her cheeks and under to find her now boiling pussy. She shudders as his hand makes contact with the smooth shaven lips and slides up to find her clit. Now she is rotating her ass in response to the stimulation and increased her activity on the cock in her mouth, which is now sliding, down her throat. ....

Natalie's other hand slipped two more buttons at her waist allowing her hand to slide in to touch her aching cunt. Her touch is almost like an electric shock as she comes in contact with her protruding clit. Vaguely she realises that she only has two buttons left holding her dress together and that surely if Jeff now looks at her he will realise what she is doing but she past caring. She now wants to be fucked and fucked hard. She is about to tell Jeff to pull over at the next lay-by when she realises that Jeff has stopped talking momentarily. His focus was on overtaking the large truck in front off them, which is why he probably hadn't noticed what she had been doing.

Natalie's next action was almost automatic; the sight of the truck, her arousal just triggered her actions. She quickly undid the remaining buttons and holding the dress together straightened in her seat. She flipped the seat lever tilting herself back to a leaning position. Jeff still concentrating started to overtake.

Is it clear ahead she asked? Yeah said Jeff I can see for miles. As they drew alongside Natalie's eyes searched for the cab and the driver. Suddenly there he was! Their eyes locked and he smiled as he looked down. She smiled back and slipped the dress open displaying her beautiful naked body to the grizzly driver. His eyes bulged but without missing a beat increased the speed of his truck ensuring he stayed level with the overtaking car.

"Jesus Christ!" exclaimed Jeff as he realised what was happening. Involuntarily he backed off the accelerator as he stammered w what are you doing honey. Natalie looked at him and smiled, this is for you darling so if it's still clear ahead and you want to you can pull alongside for a while.

Jeff was lost for words, wwhat, why, hhow. He knew what she meant, what she was doing, but he didn't understand. She was against all this kind of thing but here she was, his beautiful wife naked beside him and offering, no willing to flash a trucker. Another of his long held fantasies. You better be quick honey she smiled or you'll have to pull back over. Suddenly he regained his composure, checked the road ahead and eased the car back up along side the truck. Fortunately they were on a long straight section of relatively quiet highway. As they drew level with the prime mover Natalie shrugged her arms out of the dress and wriggled it from under her butt. She threw it in the back and lay back waiting to see the driver.

As they drew alongside he tooted the air horn in acknowledgement. She smiled up at him as he leered down at her naked body. She shuddered with excitement as the effect of what she was doing hit her, displaying her body like this to a stranger. She cupped her breasts and writhed with pleasure as she put on her show for the driver. She could see the delight on his face as she caressed herself. One hand slid to her pussy and her finger slid up and down her very wet slit. Oh my god groaned Jeff as he watched his wife. She now only had one goal and that was to cum and cum bad. Her fingers slid into her pussy rapidly and her thumb flicked her clit. It only took seconds and she was moaning and screaming through a massive orgasm. Jeff shot his load into his pants as his wife put on the most amazing display he had ever seen.

Natalie dreamily blew the driver a kiss as he tooted the horn again. Oh my god she suddenly gasped. What's he doing shouted Jeff? He's holding up a sign. What does it say said Jeff? HE wants us to pull over, can you believe that she giggled. I'll bet he does grinned Jeff; he wants a piece of that fine pussy.

Suddenly there was a bang and the car slewed violently. Shit exclaimed Jeff we've blown a tyre. Jeff slowed the car quickly as he fought to keep it under control. They had almost stopped when the car slid of the road and into the soft sand at the roadside bringing them to a rapid stop. You Ok said Jeff as they sat there, regaining their composure from the shock of what happened. Natalie started to giggle and Jeff just grinned. I was going to tell you to stop in a while but you didn't have to do it like that she giggled. Why? he smiled. Because I need your cock that's why, she grinned reaching for his cock.

She ripped open his pants and was disappointed to find his soft cock covered in his come from the load he had shot. Sorry baby, he said but you were just so hot I couldn't help myself. I'll soon get you hard again as she raised herself onto her knees and buried her head in his lap taking the soft cock into her mouth. Jeff groaned as she licked the cum off his cock, which was already showing the first signs of life.

Man that is sure some hot piece of pussy you've got there, mister. Natalie squealed and Jeff's head spun to the passenger window. It was the trucker. They had both completely forgotten about him as the truck had shot ahead when they blew the tyre. The trucker laughed and said I was coming to check if you were Ok but I can see you both fine. Natalie scrambled against Jeff trying to cover her nakedness as best she could. He laughed again and said I would worry about that darlin' I've already seen all you charms. Why don't you just finish what you were doin' and then I'll' help you get your car out of the sand. Don't mind me I'll just sit here and watch.

Natalie stared at him stunned by his words, but not angry, after she couldn't be could she not after the way she had teased him. Another time she would have been angry at his crudeness. She realised her pussy was still on fire and she wanted to suck her husbands cock and fuck him and the thought of this grizzly trucker watching excited her. She wriggled back to her knees and took Jeff's cock in her mouth knowing full well her raised ass presented a perfect view of her most intimate parts to the trucker looking in the window. Damn that sure is purty, grunted the trucker who now had his cock out, stroking it. Natalie was now like a woman possessed she sucked Jeff's cock for all she was worth. She was losing control and was now in a total frenzy of lust.

Jeff's eyes rolled back in his head as his cock was now rock hard and sliding down his wife's throat. He glanced at the trucker who said mind if I just have a little feel of this little pussy folks. He didn't wait for an answer and his gnarly hand snaked out to caress Natalie's ass. Getting no objection he slid a finger into her boiling cunt. She moaned and writhed, pushing back to meet the thrusting finger. She was now completely obsessed with getting off and lost in a whirl of lust and sex. It was all too much for Jeff who moaned I'm coming to warn his wife who had never let him cum in her mouth before. She didn't let up though and kept sucking as he let fly in her mouth.

She now focused on the finger in her cunt and thrust back for more. This encouraged the trucker and he decided he wanted a little more and withdrew his hand so he could open the door. Nooo she moaned put it back give it to me. He stepped up and placed his hard 7" cock at the entrance to her dripping cunt. He leered at Jeff, and seeing no resistance thrust his cock into Natalie's hot cunt. She screamed with shock & pleasure saying Jeff Jeff he is fucking me. Do you want me to make him stop honey? Replied Jeff with a grin. The driver was now pumping his cock into her and she shuddered as the most powerful orgasm she had ever had ripped through her. Noooo she moaned. Oh god... oh god, fuck me, fuck me... harder. Another orgasm hit her as she felt the trucker tense and blast his load into her scorching hot pussy.

Natalie was still in a frenzy and wanted more cock however neither of the men was able to help her as both were now flaccid. She feverishly took Jeff's cock back into her mouth trying to get him hard again but it was no use, he had cum twice in a short period and was not going to get hard again for a while yet. Suddenly there was another voice 'Looks like you could use a hand Jake.' It was another trucker, in fact two. They had both been travelling behind Jake, the first trucker, and had heard him describing Natalie's earlier performance on the highway on his CB. When they saw the car and Jake's truck they stopped to check it out.

Jake grinned and said 'man she is hot she wants more cock, a lot more, don't you little darlin'? Natalie new this was all wrong but she was no longer in control of herself. All she wanted...needed was to be pleasured. Fuck me, please fuck me, she pleaded.

Joe, the second trucker said This is all a bit crowded and public, there is a truck parking bay a mile up the road, why don't we all move up to there? as he looked into the car at Jeff. Jeff just shrugged in acknowledgement and said is that OK with you honey? I don't care where we go just as long as someone fucks me.

Joe, who now had his fat cock out, pulled Natalie out of the car and said why don't you come for a ride in my truck with me and Billie, who was his son, while these two get your car out of the sand seeing as they ain't much use to you right now, and then they can join us at the truck park. Natalie just grabbed at his cock as she picked her up and carried her back to his rig.

Twenty minutes later Jeff pulled into the truck park and found there were several trucks there. He parked and climbed up into the large cab which had a huge sleeper section. There were four men in the truck all naked and around his wife who was on her knees on the huge double bed. Billie's cock was buried in her pussy and a man Jeff did not know was thrusting his cock into her mouth. He sat there and watched as his dream was being played out in front of him, his beautiful wife being totally pleasured by not just one but four other men. Joe was playing with her tits and his soft slimy cock indicated to Jeff that it had already been inside his wife.

The guy with his cock in her mouth suddenly pulled it out and grunted as he came, spurting it over her face and tits. Billie increased his speed as he too was preparing to cum. Natalie moaned at the vigorous cock hit her spot and she came again as Billie emptied his young balls into her. As Billie pulled out the fourth guy moved behind her. Cum was running out of her stretched cunt so he used it to lubricate his cock and then slowly began to work it into her virgin ass. Natalie screamed at the invasion but still pushed back to meet him. Soon he was buried in her ass and was fucking her hard. Jeff continued to sit and there was a twang in his heart as he saw the cock slide into his wife's ass. A moment of mixed emotion passed over him. Jealousy, guilt, shame, anger but over it all was the undeniable fact that his cock was now rock hard again.

Driver
Driver
67 Followers
12