The Truth Behind Mother and Son Sex

Story Info
MILF of a mother and her adult son have consensual sex.
8.1k words
4.45
126.9k
167
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of the incestuous sex that happened between a mother and her adult son. If you don't agree with a mother having sex with her adult son and an adult son having sex with his mother, if this story offends your sensibilities, then, please read another story. Only, if you had a MILF for a mother flashing you and was willing to have sex with you, I bet you'd have sex with her, too.

Truth or dare of the real events, exploring the teasing, recalling the flashing, coping with the forbidden lust, and submitting to the sexual seduction, we all have the same sexual, incestuous fantasies. This story is everything that you'd want and need to know about mother and son sex having incestuous sex. Other than the psychology behind why a mother would want to have sex with her adult son and why an adult son would want to have sex his mother, this is the definitive example and a realistic examination of mother and son sex.

With us all victims of Freud's mother and son theories and Shakespeare's Hamlet plays where Oedipus marries his mother, we'd all like to see our fathers' make room and give us a sexual shot as Mom. For you to be reading this mother and son incest story, obviously, you imagine having sex with your mother. You'd like to see your mother naked. You'd like to touch and feel her while she strokes and sucks you. You'd like to have sex with your mother. Admittedly, no secret there, we'd all like to have sex with our mothers.

We'd all like to make love to our mothers before fucking them hard and fast. We'd all like to give our mothers a sexual orgasm with our fingers, our tongues, and our cocks. We'd all like to touch, feel, fondle, and suck their naked tits. We'd all like our mothers to stroke our cocks before sucking our cocks and fucking our cocks. We'd all like to cum in our mothers' mouths and give them a cum baths.

After all, for you to be reading this story on an erotic, story site, you enjoy the forbidden, sexual fantasy of having sex with your mother. We're not psychologists or psychiatrists. We don't care about the underlying reasons why mothers have sex with their adult sons and why adult sons have sex with their mothers. We only care that they do. We're incestuous perverts. We only care about illicit sex. We only care about mothers having incestuous sex with their sons.

# # #

There's no harm in living vicariously through the characters in this story while wishing that was you having forbidden sex with your mother. It's healthy to imagine what it would feel like to have sex with your mother while masturbating yourself. It's sexually exciting to imagine your mother flashing you her panty clad pussy, her naked cunt, her bra clad breasts, and her naked tits.

We all want to see our mothers in their panties and bras. We all want to see our mothers in their short, sheer, low-cut, sexy nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe over it. We all want to see our mothers topless. We all want to see our mothers naked. We all want to touch, feel, fondle, and grope their naked bodies while having illicit sex with them.

While continuing to masturbate ourselves, we imagine seeing their panties in up-skirts peeks and their naked pussies in up-nightgown views. While stroking our cocks, we imagine touching, feeling, and fingering our mothers' pussies through her panties. We imagine seeing down-blouse views of their long, line of sexy cleavages and their low-cut bras. We imagine touching and feeling our mothers' tits and fingering their nipples through their bras. We imagine seeing down-nightgown views of their naked tits, our mothers' naked tits, their areolas, and their nipples.

While masturbating ourselves, we imagine exposing our naked pricks to our mothers. We imagine having sex with our mothers. We imagine them looking at our cocks and staring at our exposed pricks. We imagine them touching our cocks, wrapping their long, manicure fingers around our stiff pricks, and stroking us before sucking us and fucking us.

We don't care why some mothers have sex with their adult sons. We're just glad that some mothers do. We don't care why some mothers sexually tease and flash their sons and why some sons expose themselves to their mothers, we're just glad to read about the sexy, incestuous games that some mothers and sons play. We don't care why some mothers fuck and suck their sons, we're just glad that they do. We don't care why some adult sons lick, finger, and fuck with their mothers' cunts, we're just sexually excited to read about them having incestuous sex.

Leaving no stone unturned and exposing everything to everyone, this story is the real truth behind mother and son sex. I should know. Hardly a virgin, I'm sexually experienced with incestuous sex. Having been sexually abused as an adult by my brother, my uncle, and my cousin, as if I had a sign on my forehead, sexually abuse me, it's never just one abuser. As if we're marked and easily identifiable, sexual abusers inherently know and readily can find their next victim.

As if kissed by a vampire, enlisting me to be a sexual abuser, too, instead of them sucking my blood, they forced me to suck their cocks. Instead of swallowing my blood, by pushing down the back of my head, they forced me to swallow their cum. A sister who had sex with her brother, a niece who had sex with her uncle, and a cousin who had sex with her cousin, I've had a long, tainted history of having incestuous sex with blood, related relatives.

Now, that I'm a mother, an incestuous whore, who willingly, freely, and voluntarily had incestuous sex with her adult son, I've embraced and joined the dark side of sex by having incestuous sex. By having sex with my son, the mother and son incest experience has given me insight why my brother, uncle, and cousin would want to and had sex with me. In the way that I was once an incestuous victim, my son is an incestuous victim too. In the way they turned me, I turned him.

Yet, with me not kicking and screaming when taken by my relatives, my son wasn't refusing to be taken by me neither. If anything, in the way that I was a willing victim of incestuous sex, he was a willing victim too. My adult son willingly, freely, and voluntarily had sex with me, not once, but dozens of times. It wasn't as if I raped him and it surely wasn't as if he raped me, fated to happen, he wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with him.

"I love you, Mommy," said my son.

He put a suggestive hand to my shoulder and, knowing what he wanted, I obediently obeyed and moved to my knees.

"I love you, Anthony," I said.

I stared up at him with my big, brown eyes while taking his erect prick in my hand to stroke him before taking his throbbing cock in my mouth to suck him.

"Suck me, Mom. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said. "Blow me, Mom. Blow me."

He put a gentle hand behind my brunette, pretty head while lovingly humped my mouth and gently fucked my face. Knowing how much he loves my big tits, I removed my breasts from my nightgown top. While I continued blowing him, he felt and fondled my breasts while fingering my erect nipples. It wasn't long before ejaculated a load of cum in my mouth. Swallowing him, I licked him clean.

# # #

For those who have a problem with mother and son incest stories, this is your chance to read another story. For those who have a problem with a mother having sex with her adult son, at the time, we were both consenting adults. Not proud nor ashamed of having sex with my son, many mothers' and sons' sexual fantasy, we had incestuous sex. With us both adults we had consensual sex when he was twenty-something and I was forty-something.

So what? What does it matter? What's the big deal? It's just sex. Who cares? Besides, what is it to you? Mind your own business. How dare you judge me? Unless you're masturbating yourself while reading this story, keep your judgments to yourself. No doubt, you'd feel differently if I was your mother and you were my son. No doubt, you'd feel differently if I was sucking and fucking you while allowing you to lick and fuck me.

What we sexually do behind my closed, bedroom door is none of anyone's business. With us both in between lovers, lonely, sexually frustrated, and horny, at the time, we had been drinking when one sexy, sexual thing led to another sexy, sexual thing. Opening the incestuous floodgates, even though it was something that we obviously both wanted, it wasn't planned or discussed, spreading like wildfire, it just happened spontaneously. Then, once we had sex, inspired sex, the best kind of sex, we discussed it and talked about it while planning on having sex again.

There, baring my soul and clearing my conscience, I wrote it. I had forbidden sex with my adult son and he had incestuous sex with me, his mother. Now, it's out there for everyone to know, digest, comment on, and judge. I had forbidden sex with my son and my son had incestuous sex with me. Trust me, if you had a mother who looked like me, you'd want to have sex with her too. If you had a son who looked like my son, you'd want to have sex with him too.

Truly, the best sex I ever had, I loved having sex with him as much as he loved having sex with me. As much as I loved making love to him, I loved fucking him. I loved sucking him as much as he loved eating me, making love to me, and fucking me. I loved him cumming in my mouth, giving me a cum bath, and cumming all over my face and across my naked breasts.

With it happening so long ago, as if happening to someone else, I no longer have any guilt, shame, embarrassment, or remorse. Yet, even though it happened so long ago, forever present in my incestuous mind, I remember having forbidden sex with him as if happened yesterday. Wishing I could have sex with him again, I still masturbate over having sex with my son in the way that I know he still, no doubt, masturbates over having sex with me, his mother.

Not embarrassed by it nor ashamed of it, nonetheless, we never told anyone that we had sex, not even my husband, my son's father, especially not my husband. Few would appreciate the reasons and the circumstances behind a mother having sex with her adult son, especially not my husband. Against all societal norms, most people wouldn't understand a son having sex with his mother. Those who would never have incestuous sex with a blood, related relative would think us as sick and sexually depraved.

With me always so sexually frustrated, with him always so horny, and with us always home alone, it was obvious that we were sexually attracted to one another. Only a matter of time for something to happen, in the way that I sexily looked at him, he lustfully looked at me. Seemingly, every time we were alone, we couldn't keep our hands off of one another. Seemingly, every time we were alone, we had sex. Taking full responsibility, with it all my fault, it started when I made the first, incestuous, sexual move.

# # #

If it wasn't inappropriate behavior enough being sexually attracted to my son, I was nervous about making the first, sexual move and crossing the incestuous line. Even though I knew he sexually wanted me and wanted incestuous sex as much as I sexually wanted him and wanted forbidden sex, if I waited for him to make the first move, he never would. It was up to me to see if he shared my sexual attraction.

Yet, unsure how far he'd willing go, if I made the first sexual move, would he want me or reject me? Would he be disgusted by my sexual attempts to seduce him? Would he think of me as the incestuous whore that I am for daring to have sex with my son? Or would he embrace me, strip me naked, and have incestuous sex with me?

I didn't know. I had no clue. I only knew that I had to try. I needed to know if he was as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to him. I needed to know if he'd have incestuous sex with me in the way that I'd have forbidden sex with him. My only clue that he was interested in having sex with me was every time I flashed him and showed him something that he shouldn't see of me, he was looking. He was staring. He was leering and he had an erection.

I tested the forbidden water to judge the temperature of his incestuous lustful desire and sexual interest by sexually teasing him. Something that all women do and are good at doing, I flashed him bits and pieces of my sexy and shapely, underwear clad body while making my flashes appear unintentional and accidental. I sat across from him in the living room with my knees parted just enough for him to see my panties when wearing my short skirt or my naked pussy when wearing my sexy nightgown.

Teasing him, every time I uncrossed and crossed my legs, I'd flash him something he shouldn't see of his mother. Every time I crossed and uncrossed my legs, he looked. He stared. He leered. In that moment, coinciding with him getting an erection, I could tell that he sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted him. I had fun flashing him my panty clad pussy or my naked cunt while making my flashing appear accidental.

Judging his sexual interest and in him wanting to see more by his fixated stare and by the size of the bulge in his pants, I knew he was enjoying my sexy show. When he looked, stared, leered, and didn't look away, I had him hooked. I knew he was as sexually interested in me as much as I was sexually attracted to him. A sexy game we both enjoyed playing, showing him no mercy, I had fun sexually teasing him.

First, while making my flashes appear unintentional, I flashed him up-skirt peeks of my bright, white, bikini panties. Then, acting unaware, I flashed him down-blouse views of my long, line of sexy cleavage and low-cut bra. After pre-loosening my bra for it to fall open even more, the lower I leaned and the longer I stayed in that position, having practiced down-blouse move in my bedroom mirror, I knew he could see my areolas and nipples.

Clearly, I had his sexual interest. He not only looked, he stared. He not only stared, he leered. The more he stared, the more I wanted him to see. After flashing him my underwear clad body and most of the size and the shape of my naked tits, I knew he wanted to see more. Clearly, he wanted to see as much of me as I wanted to him to see. Continuing my flashing show, whenever I wore my sexy, short, and sheer, low-cut nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe, I flashed him my naked pussy and my naked tits.

After a while, he disappeared in his room or in the bathroom to masturbate over all that he saw and all that he was seeing of his mother. While imagining him rubbing one off, I could hear him stroking his cock. Feeling the vibration of the house when he was masturbating harder and faster before cumming, as if I was masturbating him, I could literally feel him pulling his prick. Wishing I had the nerve to barge in his bedroom or in the bathroom, I wanted to masturbate my son.

Not stopping the sexy show of exhibitionism there, next, as if forgetting to close my door, I dressed with my bedroom door ajar and open enough for him to see if he was looking, and he was. Acting oblivious to his stares, making my flashes appear accidental, I walked around my bedroom naked. I deliberately, immorally, and immodestly exposed my naked tits, ass, and pussy to him.

Then, when he didn't move away from my bedroom door, knowing he was still watching, sexually teasing him, I leaned and bent at the waist. I flashed him more of my naked ass and the back of my naked pussy. While hoping to entice him to make the next incestuous, sexual move, I showed him as much as he wanted to see.

The next incestuous, sexual progression, we quickly went from looking to touching and from touching to fondling, feeling, and groping. Nearly every time we were alone, he was always holding me, hugging me, kissing me, touching me, feeling me, rubbing me, and massaging me. Nearly every time we were alone, I was always holding him, hugging him, kissing him, touching him, feeling him, rubbing him, and massaging him. With our hugging and kissing not deemed sexual, it was nothing more than the loving affection of a mother and son.

Then, we started drinking together. Using alcohol as our excuse to have illicit sex, one thing quickly led to another thing. We had sex not just once but dozens of times while my husband, his father, was working, out drinking, sleeping, or passed out drunk. Even though I was his mother, my son was much more than my son. He was my lover and my best friend. Whenever he was horny and I was sexually frustrated, we were one another's fuck buddies.

With no other woman like me, one of a kind, I was his mother. With him able to trust me completely, who better for my son to have sex with than with his mother? With no other man like him, one of a kind, he was my son. With me able to trust him completely, who better for me to have sex with than with my son?

# # #

In the sexy way that I looked when dressed in my sexually revealing outfits, no doubt, with him seldom home and out drinking with his friends, my husband must have known that I was cheating on him. With me smelling of perfume mixed with sexual arousal, and him smelling of beer and cheap women, how could he not know that I was stepping out on him in the way that he was stepping out on me? Yet, of all the men to be sucking and fucking, he never suspected that I'd be cheating on him with our own son.

Seriously. Think about it. What kind of mothers have sex with their own sons? Actually, you'd be surprised how many mothers have sex with their sons, even some celebrities. Truth be told, lots of mothers have sex with their sons. What kind of sons have sex with their own mothers? Actually, again, you'd be surprised how many sons have sex with their mothers. Lots of sons have sex with their mothers, even some celebrities.

With mothers always lonely and sexually unsatisfied, who can blame mothers for having sex with their sons? With sons always horny and sexually frustrated, who can blame sons for having sex with their mothers. With the philosophy of any port in a storm, sex is a natural way to pass the time. With mothers and sons always alone, going with the flow, the sexual temptations are sometimes too great not to submit to their base, sexual emotions.

"Stroke me, Mom. Blow me. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your mouth," said Anthony, Natalie's son.

She laughed.

"I'll gladly stroke you, blow you, and allow you to cum in my mouth after you fuck me. Yet, first you must finger my pussy while licking my pussy," said Natalie. "First you must give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and your tongue. Then, I'll give you the best blowjob you ever had and will ever have in your life."

# # #

Without knowing us and without knowing any of the details behind our incestuous relationship, most people would unduly judge us and accuse us of being emotionally needy and mentally disturbed. Most people wouldn't understand our sexual attraction. Even though some men may think my son lucky for having incestuous sex with his mother, most men would think my son a pervert for crossing the incestuous line, and they'd be right. Even though some women would think me lucky for having incestuous sex with my son, most women would think me a whore for crossing the incestuous line, and they'd be right too.

Yet, truth be known, while many women wish they could have illicit sex with their adult sons, many adult sons wish they could have incestuous sex with their mothers. Even though they never would, at one lonely period, one horny time, one inebriated evening, or one weak moment, many mothers and sons would have sex with one another. If nothing more than a sexual fantasy, the thought of having sex with one's own son or one's own mother is sexually arousing enough to masturbate over when thinking about crossing the incestuous line and going through with it.