The Truth Ch. 02

Story Info
A nosy reporter investigates a seductive cult.
4.8k words
4.49
78k
49

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gooood morning!"

Olivia opened her eyes blearily. "What?"

"It's six thirty," said Tristy, leaning over her, young breasts bouncing freely in the loose robe. "Time for morning education."

"Oh." Still exhausted from her constantly interrupted sleep Olivia dragged herself into wakefulness. She felt sticky. On the television a woman was squealing with pleasure while her husband fucked her. "So early."

Tristy nodded. "When the mind is most open to learning. If we waited until later we'd think about our lessons too much to learn them!"

Olivia rubbed her breasts in time with the sounds of the television, trying to ignore how easily distracted she was.

"I'm glad that you're already doing that."

"What?"

"Feeling your body when want to. Getting your passions hot. May will help explain better once you get to the school." Tristy grinned. "Really, though, when your body feels that way you should make sure to keep yourself on the edge and not cum. It helps keep us dumb to edge!"

Olivia dressed while Tristy waited. "But the por . . . propaganda is showing girls who cum all the time shouldn't it . . ."

"But those girls are always on their best behavior!" The younger girl giggled. "We're going to be late."

Breakfast was some sort of plain gruel with an odd taste to it. There was something wrong with the food but Olivia was too hungry to care. Morning education began while all of the women were eating. They constantly recited mantras. May spoke to them about the importance of submission.

"We have a new face with us today," May said after the plates had been cleared away by the younger girls. "Olivia, please come to the front of the room." When she did May whisked away the white robe Olivia was wearing. "Since we have so few visitor from the outside I think this is a great opportunity for us to learn about the difference between their world and ours." She cupped Olivia's breasts. "Look at the arousal visible on her."

Olivia tried to swat her hand away but was rebuffed. Realizing she was naked in front of dozens of people she groggily raised a hand to cover her sex. May moved that away, too, so that she was exposed.

"See how the lies of outsides have affected her?" said May. "She is no different from you or I, this is a body made for sex and enjoyment and Olivia is a beautiful woman, yet she allows herself to be ashamed of her body."

The class of girls nodded.

May tweaked one of Olivia's nipples and the reporter sighed in pleasure. "They have taught her that weakness is something she must be ashamed of and that her sexuality is a thing to fear merely because it makes her weak. Such teachings are a terrible crime, girls. She was brainwashed. I want all of you to make sure that she learns a better way."

"Yes, matriarch," the class said.

"It is time for your first lesson," May said patiently. "Desire leads us to life's highest pursuits. Sex. Love. These are gifts. You should enjoy them and help others to enjoy them as well." She continued to massage Olivia's breasts. "Sexual arousal comes easily to women and that is something you must learn to embrace. Feminine lust is at the core of your being. Thought and reason are nothing before the natural needs of your body. Girls."

The class of young women responded in perfect unison. "The calling of the body is the calling of the soul."

Olivia took a deep breath. May was waiting for her to repeat the new mantra. "The calling of the body is the calling of the soul."

"Correct," said May. "On the outside people tell women that understanding this is something to be ashamed of. Their evil men use those lies to control women. Olivia comes from a place that made her live in fear." The matriarch guided Olivia's hand down so she was touching herself. "When they touch themselves is called sinful. When they show their passion it is called wantonness. When they are taken against their will it is called rape. When they are submit it is called degradation."

One of the girls raised a hand. "Rape?"

"In outside world it is taught that a woman's mind, not her body, decides if she is ready for sex. A foolish notion but one they are forced to cling to." She smiled at Olivia. "I was born on the outside, like you, but the men here are very skillful and very . . . forceful. Soon you will be a part of our community. Your shame and fear will be discarded just as your clothing was when you entered. Only then can you be reborn into a community of love."

Olivia nodded mutely. Not all of that had been in their pamphlets. Embracing sexuality was important to them as was the idea that shame was a sin. The idea of allowing rape and reveling in degradation was not something their recruiters talked about.

Still she only had to play along until she had a chance to leave with evidence of the cult's practices and having sex was hardly going to be an ordeal so long as it was with Billy. She licked her lips to think of him. "Thank you, May, I hope I can be a productive part of the High Truth."

"Of course. You may sit down again, dear."

-)(-

An hour later, after more mantras and additional helping of gruel, the women filed outside to begin their daily chores. Like Tristy it seemed that they all chose the assignments they wanted. Nonetheless everyone was doing what needed to be done.

Olivia followed Tristy to the propaganda room again. The sounds of sex were once more audible through the walls. While she worked Olivia thought about the philosophy May had promoted. Along with everything else she had seen it confirmed that that the High Truth was a sex cult. She couldn't stop thinking about it. The words echoed in her mind.

Work in the propaganda room was much the same as the previous day. Tristy and Julie flirted with Peter and let him tease their bodies. When he was gone the women were shameless about touching themselves. Indeed Tristy's masturbation interrupted her work more than once. Peter always seemed to know when it happened. Twice he gave her a stern rebuke and promised that May would be told.

After a few hours of work Tristy came over to Olivia. "It's time for midday break. There will be food outside."

"Good I'm starving." In fact she had been hungry since breakfast. She knew a bit about how cults worked. Lack of food weakened the ability of the members to resist brainwashing. The most susceptible people could even be trained like animals to obey in exchange for food. There had to be something else in the food, she knew. An aphrodisiac. A drug.

As Olivia walked toward the courtyard she considered her options. She still had to find Apara somewhere but there was no avoiding sex as long as she was in the compound. It had become clear that any attempt to avoid sex would be suspicious. In the main garden many couples had paired off to display their affections.

She recalled Billy taking charge in the towel room with delight.

This time, she resolved herself, she would take charge of the young man like she had intended to in the first place and get him under her control. A source that she could pump for information would be invaluable. The very thought of pumping him for information, straddling him while they made love, caused her mouth to start watering. It was as though cult had found a way to keep its women as desperately horny as the teachings said they should be.

That was okay. Once she had Billy inside of her she'd be satisfied. Arousal wasn't going to turn her into one of their brainwashed little slaves. He was going to fuck her and she was going to enjoy it. Olivia shook her head. She was going to fuck him. It was incredibly hard to keep her thoughts straight.

She sat down at a long table and found a selection of very plain foods. They were far from filling. After a few minutes she wandered away from the table to find her young lover. He was waiting for her with a knowing smile.

"Hello there, Billy." Olivia approached quickly and pressed up against him from behind. "I'm feeling a bit hot today."

He grinned boyishly at her as he twisted to grab her. "I think I can help you with that ma'am."

"Let's go somewhere private."

"Why would we do that?" He asked. In a single motion he slipped the loose fitting robe off of her shoulders, leaving her naked for the second time that day. "Its very nice out here right now and shame about your body is the first thing you need to lose."

"Of course," she said, playing along. "We can make love in front of everybody." She had to find a way not to attract attention. There was no telling how the others would react if they saw her resist or try to take charge.

The boy escorted her over to a tree, gently caressing her breasts. By the time he had laid her down on the grass Olivia had given up. She would fight back next time. "I was thinking we should get started properly," he said.

"Sure." She placed a hand on the front of his pants.

"Not just yet," he told her. "Sex is a special and precious thing. You need to go slowly."

"I've had sex before."

"Only with shame and confusion. This is your first chance to explore your real sexuality, to feel true womanhood. That has to be guided."

"Guided?"

"So you don't stray from the High Truth."

His manipulation of her breasts had begun to make Olivia pant. "I think . . ."

"No, as a woman you accept. Learn to not think. Empty your head of any distractions. Be a vessel for pleasure and joy." He squeezed tightly enough to produce a gasp. "Thinking about sex opens you up to insecurity, even fear. That is what they do to you on the outside."

Olivia just nodded.

"In the outside world women are raped all the time but never in here." Billy brushed his lips against hers. Not quite a kiss. "Women who have learned the High Truth never refuse the desires of their body. They don't imagine things like consent. You are a sexual being. Why would you refuse? How could you?"

Olivia's breathing felt too shallow. She was becoming light headed. It had been said so polite and softly but he wanted her to enjoy rape. For a moment she could imagine it. Need overpowering fear in a moment of intimate violation. Giving in to lust. Bucking her hips against her attacker. Begging for more.

She took another breath to try to clear her head but it didn't work.

"They tell me that's hard for outsider women to accept, that you've been brainwashed to fear your own sexuality. That is why you have to learn from the beginning like a young woman. A kissing lesson now. No sex, not until you understand your body and soul."

"Kissing? But I . . ."

"I'll show you," said Billy. He tipped her chin up and pressed their lips together, holding her head in place while his tongue pushed into her mouth to tease along hers. He tasted some something unfamiliar. After several seconds he pulled away. "Do you enjoy kissing?"

"Yes," breathed Olivia.

"That's good." He turned her head to the side and started again. While he kissed her his hands were busy on her skin.

Olivia let herself sit there helplessly in his lap for a long time while he taught her. Each deep kiss robbed her of air. Her brain started shutting down so she couldn't think if she wanted to. She began to feel like a doll. At long last he released her. Olivia stared at her lover, eyes heavy lidded and mouth slightly agape.

"Isn't this a good feeling? An empty head. A body ready to feel."

She raised a hand to her breast.

Billy caught her gently by the wrist and pulled it away. "I'll do that for you," he said. "This is a time for you to learn. Receive what is given. I can show you how to do it properly."

Olivia nodded.

"Soon enough you'll be properly trained and know what to do." His skillful hands explored her body in intimate detail. Billy was infinitely patient. His fingers felt out the sensitive curve at the underside of each breast with a feather-light touch. He traced the shape of her collarbone and the the hollow of her neck. Vulnerable skin. Sensitive. He squeezed her nipples.

The reporter moaned in wordless submission.

"I've never met a woman from the outside before," Billy told her.

"Oh . . . I . . ."

"Your body is very different from the girls who grew up here. So much restraint. So little experience." He lowered his head and flicked one nipple with his tongue. Flashing a smile to her he wrapped his lips around it to suckle it for just a moment. "I promise I won't let you be controlled by the lies you've been raised with."

Olivia felt her breathing growing deeper as she slipped further into a trance. His voice was so firm and reassuring. Everything he said sounded true. It made her smile to hear the truth. Living without thought was so incredibly easy, Billy did it for her.

"You act as though you've never been touched by a man before," said Billy. He reached lower with one hand while his other hand supported her and he continued to taste her skin.

"Wait . . ."

"No, this is good," he told her. "The first time always feels strange."

Olivia tried to shake her head but Billy's fingers were insistent and she was finding herself enjoying it too much. He was far more skillful than a boy his age had any right to be. That or she was just needier than she thought.

The food.

The food really was drugged.

It had made her into as desperate of a slut as he told her she was. Resistance was pointless. She couldn't make her body stop feeling so hot. She tried to distract him and regain some control. "Not my first time . . . before . . . on the . . . on the outside . . ."

"Yes, I'm sure he have, but only ever in ways that made you be ashamed of how you felt." He began to stroke her clit in a hypnotic rhythm. "Look at everyone watching you here. Open your eyes."

She did, unsure of when she had closed them. Several people were looking at them. They could see how vulnerable she was. "I . . ."

"You're enjoying it," he said. "Even though you think you don't want to. Even though you don't believe you should submit to me." His fingers dipped slightly inside of her sex. "Accept the lust and passion that you're experiencing right now. Pleasure is a divine gift. Enjoy it."

Olivia's head wobbled noncommittally.

"This is how you're supposed to feel."

"No, you . . ."

"Yes," he cooed, "this is right and don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"N . . ."

He held his lips just against hers then pulled away to hover a fraction of an inch away. When he inhaled it stole the air from her lungs. When he exhaled his breath washed over her like a caress. After several seconds he moved back in to kiss her properly.

Olivia melted.

In response his fingers started to fuck her in earnest. She moaned into his mouth. Billy let her go only after she was so starved for air that she began to weakly struggle.

"I know you want my manhood inside of you, that's a natural way for a woman to feel when her body is used, but that might get you pregnant. Understand? Don't worry, though, there's all kind of other things a man can do for a woman."

Trying to regain some semblance of control over herself Oliva attempted to speak but only a moan came out. Her teeth chattered. All around no one seemed interested in her plight. Here and there other women were in the arms of men. Some were locked together in coitus, others were being taken care of like her. One girl, a tanned blond of maybe twenty, seemed to be struggling to escape her lovers hands.

She knew the face.

Apara.

She was so close to her goal. All she had to do was talk to the girl.

Evidence.

Once she had evidence she would leave. Escape.

Billy turned her face away from the scene to kiss her once more and leave her finally, utterly breathless. She collapsed in his arms. All strength and resistance was gone out of her. The boy had turned her body into his plaything for the second time in as many days.

She knew she was stronger than this but it seemed that all he had to do was tell her that she was a slut to make it true. Outside of her head he was talking again. The words didn't matter, they were true just because he said them.

"What is sex like on the outside?" he asked her.

"Different," said Olivia, trying to recall.

"I've always been told that women on the outside are exploited by their men. Their first time making love is about the man's pleasure." His fingers pushed a bit deeper inside of her and a thumb teased her clit. His free hand squeezed the flesh of her breasts. "We take better care in here. I want you to feel it properly. A woman's pleasure is a wonderful thing."

"I . . ."

"There's no double standard in here," promised Billy. "Women are sexual animals. No one pretends otherwise."

As Olivia tried to form a response her young lover's fingers entered her fully and curled up against the inside of her sex. Her body tensed in climax, back arched, toes curled. Heat rushed through her. Random spasms shuddered along every fiber of her body. As her sex tightened she could feel him at the very core of her being. Her vision blurred for a moment.

Her body rocked by occasional aftershocks. Her mouth hung open in defeat.

Across the garden she could see that Apara had stopped struggling and was now impaled on her lover's manhood. All the fight was gone out of her and a vacant smile had replaced her impassioned anger. The other girl shuddered once in orgasm then fell still. The man holding her gave her a kiss.

Billy adjusted her posture to draw Olivia closer to him and forced her to look away. "That can take a lot out of you," he said looking down at her. His chest and breath were warm. "Here." He offered her a small dessert.

When she started to thank him he placed it in her mouth. The pastry was as warm as he was and the fruit inside was sweet. A relaxing feeling spread out to her fingers and toes. It was more than a minute before she realized she was in the arms of a boy almost twelve years her junior, a boy who had all but raped her no less, and thinking of him like a lover.

Olivia took a breath to steady herself. "I should get back to work."

He touched her leg innocently. "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" She flinched away before he could do anything more. "Yes . . . I think Tristy probably needs help."

"Alright then, ma'am." He helped her to her feet. One last lingering kiss left her weak kneed as she left to find her friend.

Tristy grinned at her as she took a seat. "Isn't he wonderful?"

Olivia nodded.

"You even forgot your clothes," she said grabbing Olivia by the butt with a giggle. "Happens to a lot of girls their first time."

-)(-

Tristy and Olivia returned to work a few minutes late, just in time to see some of the girls filtering into the rooms where the propaganda films were made. They giggled as they were ushered along by a few men. None of them could be more than nineteen years old. Bright ruby lips flashed smiles in every direction. Like lambs being lead to slaughter. They were every inch the brainless bimbos the High Truth wanted all women to be.

Happy. Simple. Beautiful.

She could even smell them from down the hallway. Lightly perfumed. Leaking sex. More than ready to be used.

Whatever they were filming that day was loud. The constant sound of sex from the adjacent rooms while Olivia and Tristy tried to work was a constant reminder of how Billy had used her so easily. Twice now the boy had taken advantage of her weakness. She said no and he knew she meant yes. It made her stomach turn. In the moment, with his tongue in her mouth and his hands on her skin, she had loved it. Merely remembering made her hands shake.

Only two days.

They hadn't broken her yet, she reminded herself. A skillful lover and an inundation of propaganda weren't enough to brainwash her. She was a successful woman. A writer. An investigative journalist who had survived dictators and terrorist.

It had only been two days.

12