The Truth in Fiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Forporn
Forporn
198 Followers

"Hello?" Tina asked. "You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I was, wasn't I? It was just a story...

"I don't love him, I mean I guess I meant it at the time but you're the only one I really love. I was just horny and cumming. Anyway..."

"When he was finished cumming he pulled out and I could feel the sperm dripping down my ass. I reached down with my hands and tried to scoop up what was escaping. I was pushing it back in. Malcolm was kneeling on the floor between my legs and crawled up the bench. I reached out with my left hand for his cock. I noticed my ring wasn't sparkling anymore. It had too much cum on it. That gave me a little orgasm and I pulled Malcolm's cock to my mouth. He moved back and straddled my chest and slid his cock between my tits. He was fucking my tits; I was leaning forward trying and taste his dick licking it with every thrust."

"I asked him if he was going to give me some more cum to eat as I licked off what I could from my ring. It tasted so good. I was trying to swallow his cock with every thrust. I don't know how long we were like that for but Malcolm said he was going to cum and I told him I wanted it on my face. Malcolm kept thrusting between my tits and exploded on me. It went everywhere. I opened my mouth and finished him off, swallowing what I could."

"I kept sucking Malcolm thinking we were done, but he had other ideas. He was playing with my pussy. He said he wanted to fuck me doggy style. I couldn't believe he was still hard. I guess it's true what they saw about nineteen year old guys, they sure can keep it up. He got off me knelt on the floor, my head resting on the bench, my tits swinging freely. He got behind me and rubbed his cock up and down my slit. He pushed in and was pounding me again, his hands holding my ass slamming me back towards him. I was moving too, trying to get him as deep as I could with every thrust. There was a flash and at first I thought it was lightning. I looked up and saw Bill with his camera. I dropped my head as I started to cum again, but Malcolm grabbed my hair, turning my cum covered face towards the camera. He was taking pictures of Malcolm fucking me."

"I was getting fucked by a stranger bareback with two loads in my pussy, one that I swallowed in my tummy and a load on my face as my ex boyfriend took pictures. I came again. Before I knew it Malcolm said he was going to cum in me again. I told him I wanted him to. Bill was still snapping pictures as Malcolm unloaded in me for the second time. Malcolm whispered in my ear. "Too bad you're on the pill, you'd be pregnant for sure if you weren't" He had no idea that I wasn't on anything; I had another orgasm as he said it."

After he came in me again I sat back on the bench, Bill was still snapping shots of me and jerking off. I was playing with my pussy rubbing the sperm all around it and asked if we were done for the night as I licked my lips. Bill said he wanted to fuck my tits and cum on my face. He handed Malcolm the camera who kept snapping pictures."

"I squeezed my tits together and let Bill fuck them until he was ready to blow. I noticed Malcolm was jerking his cock quickly and had the camera pointed at me but wasn't taking any pictures. I cocked my head quizzically to him and he told me he had it in movie mode. Before I could comprehend what he was saying Bill exploded between my tits. Instinctively I bent down and took a few shots on my face before I engulfed him, trying to swallow what I could, most of it ran down my chin and neck sliding over my tits and down my belly. I pulled my head away just in time to get hit in the cheek with Malcolm's last little load so I turned and took him in my mouth too. I had one hand on Bill's cock and was rubbing my pussy with the other."

"Malcolm stepped back and raised the camera as I took Bill's cock back in my mouth. Malcolm asked me if we should send you the pictures and video. Did I have anything to say to you? I'm not even sure what I said because thinking about you seeing the pictures and video with me covered in cum and it dripping from my pussy gave me an orgasm."

She stopped talking. I heard her grunt and realized she was cumming. I was waiting for more, but I guess she was done.

"Wow. That was crazy. It was your best story so far. It was pretty realistic."

"Are you still at the computer?"

"Yup."

"Check your e-mail."

I logged into my account and there was an email sent at about the time Tina asked me to call her back. There were pictures and a video attached. With shaking hands I opened the video attachment.

There was Tina sitting on the floor of the van covered in sperm. It was all over her face and running down her tits and stomach. She had a cock in her mouth and was slurping on it, her left hand busy playing with her pussy. She looked at the camera as a voice, Malcolm's I guess, asked her if she wanted them to send her fiancé the video. The camera zoomed in on her face and tits.

"Oh god." She said as she shook in an orgasm and turned back to the cock taking it in her mouth.

"Is that a yes? Do you think he'll like it? Anything you want to say to him?" Malcolm asked.

She released the cock from her mouth. "Yeah, send it to him, I'll call you later and give you his email if I think he doesn't believe me." She was shaking as she talked to the camera. "Hi babe, I know this isn't what you had in mind when we talked about a threesome. I hope you're not mad. I let them both cum on my face." She licked her lips. "I swallowed them both too, their cum is swimming in my tummy now." The camera panned out a bit and I saw her rub her belly. It had streaks of sperm all over it.

"Where else did we cum?" asked Bill.

"Oohhh" Moaned Tina as she shook in orgasm again. She raised her left to her lips and said "Some got on my engagement ring." The camera focused on her ring, it was coated with a big glob of sperm which she slurped off and swallowed.

"Where else?" asked Bill.

The camera zoomed out and followed her hand to her pussy. "You both came in me, in my pussy."

"Good thing you're on the pill."

"What if I'm not? What if I'm ovulating? Would that turn you guys on, knowing that my fiancé might not be the father of my baby?" She turned her head and licked Bill's cock.

"Why'd you let us come in you? I had a condom." Malcolm still thought she was kidding about not being on the pill.

"I don't know why. I wanted you too. I love your cocks. When you were fucking me I wanted you to give me your baby. Sorry honey. Look how full I am. They filled me up." She looked down and the camera zoomed on her pussy, she was playing with the cum. It was all over her cunt. The camera went back to her face "God I hope you cum when you see this. I want to do it again, maybe with a few more guys. We can film me getting gangbanged. Do you want to be there or just watch it after?"

"Will you use condoms next time?" asked Malcolm.

"I don't want to use condom's anymore, bareback is so much hotter." she was still fingering herself and squeezing her tits.

"If you really aren't on the pill, will you go on it before your gangbang?"

"Maybe. I don't know. I don't like the pill. But I really want a gangbang. I guess I could do it when I wasn't ovulating. But that's when I'm horniest. What do you think baby?"

The video ended. I had been jerking off and blown my load again.

I realized Tina was talking to me on the phone.

"You still there? I guess you believe me now. This is the first time I've done anything like that. Did it turn you on? I hope I'm not pregnant. I don't know if I should get the morning after pill. What should I do?"

I had no idea what to say, the story was a huge turn on but the reality was crazy. I had cum and was out of breath I had been so turned on. I didn't know what to say to her. "I don't know."

We were silent over the phone for a few minutes. Then I said I guess we have to decide something. I wanted her to take the pill. She was scared to though. "Which is worse taking the pill or having another man's baby?" I asked. I could hear her graon as she came again. I thought I could hear the video playing in the back ground. She was watching it again.

"Will you come with me?" She finally asked.

We made plans to get the morning after pill the next day and to talk about her going on the pill or the patch. I wondered if this meant she'd be seeing her ex and his friends more often...

Forporn
Forporn
198 Followers
12