The Truth Shall Make You Free

Story Info
I found my wife cheating with her father.
5.5k words
3.94
107.6k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella was out with her father and it was getting late. It was passed 11pm and phone was turned off. I was trying to read for work but I couldn't keep my mind focused. What if she had been in an accident? I knew from before that I had an over active imagination, so I tried to calm myself down.

After waiting two or three minutes, I gave up. I was just going to have to go out looking for them. They couldn't be far. Grab my coat, find my keys, take the cell phone and I'm out the door.

We lived in a house on a quiet residential street, and my car was parked out front. I walked down the stone stairs and out the front gate.

Reaching the sidewalk, I instinctively took out my cell to check the time. 11:48pm. Damn, why aren't they back yet? I'm not even sure where they went. Stella and her father went to dinner every week and they went to a different place every time. They could be out for dessert of coffee or whatever, where would I look?

As I paused to think, I saw movement in what I thought was my father-in-law's car in the up the street. I squinted. It looked like his red Mercedes. I cautiously walked towards it.

From a distance, I saw only one figure in the driver's seat. Yes, that looked like my father in law, Daniel. He was just sitting there. I was about fifty feet away, but thought I could make out his face in the streetlight. If it was him, why was he sitting in the car parked up the street?

I continued walking towards the car. It was a weekday and there was no one on the street, everything was quiet. I could feel my breath rise and fall.

I breathed in sharply, Stella's head popped up from under the dashboard. I froze. What the hell? She started chatting with her father a smile on her face. Then the tell: she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and he kissed her on the cheek. Again, I started walking towards the car. They saw me and kept talking for a few seconds, my wife still smiling, the both of them looking unstartled.

She opened the door and got out. "Hi, honey," she said. She put her arm around my waist and gave me a sensual kiss.

My mistrust melted away.

"Hey baby, what took you guys so long? I was kind of worried," I said, looking at her first and then looking at him.

"Sorry, Jonathan, we got to talking and I guess we lost track of time." Daniel was jovial, and always put people at ease. He spoke with a loud self-assurance, and I was always glad to see him. He walked around the car and shook my hand. "How is everything by the way?"

"All's well now that I have my little darling back. Would you like to come in for a bit?" I said this politely knowing the answer. "No, thanks, I'd better be getting back home. Stell, come here and give your daddy a hug." He opened his arms wide.

She left my side and reached her arms under hers. "I had a good time, daddy, thanks for everything."

"it was my pleasure, dear." They broke off the hug, but he kept his thick hands on her thin waist, "Next week, same time?"

"You bet," she said. They kissed on the cheek on more time.

Stella walked back over to me and put her arm under mine. "Bye Daniel," I said.

He waved as he got into his car, "talk to you later Jonathan."

"Bye, daddy"

We walked back quietly into the house, her hand on my hips, my arms over her shoulder. I went to clean up my papers and she went to get ready for bed.

What the hell did I see? Was she really sucking off her father in the car, like a couple of teenagers? If it were anyone but her dad, that's exactly what I would have thought and I would have questioned them both.

I replayed the events. Her father sitting, eyes closed in the driver's seat. Her head pops up from under the dashboard. They're both smiling, she wipes her mouth. He kisses her on the cheek.

I finished up downstairs, and walked up to the bedroom. I'll ask her about it. What was she doing under the dashboard? I know I have an active imagination, and clearly I might be creating something out of nothing. We'll discuss it, that's all.

As that thought ran through my head, I walked through the bedroom door to see my young wife, tied with ribbon at her wrists to the headboard of the bed. She was completely naked except a cross that he knew hung around her neck. She was on her knees, with her beautiful, tanned legs spread, revealing her clean pink pussy and her forbidden asshole. Her ass was round and firm and she was swaying it softly. Her hands were tied together at the top of the headboard, pink ribbon hung down her straight arms. She had her back arched and her heavy breasts hung down with her long, black hair. I loved fucking her from behind, especially watching her perfect back buck against the thrust of my hips, my hands on her trim waist roughly showing her how to please me.

When I came in she lifted her head, throwing her hair front in front of her face to her shoulder and back. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked in a sultry voice.

Without a word, I stripped my clothes off and walked over to the bed. My cock was still a bit soft and so I took a handful of my wife's hair and guided her willing mouth to it. She got up a bit on her knees, and leaned over, with her hands still tied. She opened her mouth with her tongue out and I placed my balls directly on it. She began to lick my balls and a shiver went through my body. My cock hardened.

She moved on to the shaft, kissing and living the underside and running her tongue from the base of my balls up to the tip. When she reached the tip she gave me a look that said "do you like this? Am I pleasing you?" and then she opened her mouth wide and enveloped my cock with her mouth.

After taking my thick, six inch member into her, she held it, sucking. I could hear the sound of her drawing her saliva over it, trying to feel my pulse with her tongue. Then she drew her head back and sucked again and again. She bobbed her head faster and faster, and within a few seconds, I was close to coming in her mouth.

I tightened my grip on her hair and pulled her head off of me. "You don't get off that easily." I said. She smiled. I rubbed my hard cock against her warm cheeks. She closed her eyes and silently appreciated its warmth.

I pulled away from her and got on my knees next to her on the bed. I had to give my rod a bit of a break, or I'd come too fast. With one hand, I grabbed her breast, cupping it, feeling its weight, eventually rolling the hard nipple between the thumb and forefinger. Did it hurt? Maybe a bit; she winced in pain, but didn't tell me to stop.

The other hand ran down her back. I stroked it like my pet, when I got to her round ass, she began to shiver. I traced the crease where her leg meets her bottom. My fingers drew close to the space between her legs and she moaned.

Then I drew my hand back and swatted her she cried out, in a mix of pain and pleasure, I spanked her again and her back arched up.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I said.

"Yes, fuck me, please fuck me," she had her head down and he whole body was shaking in anticipation.

I got up behind her and positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She was totally wet. I looked her over again, tied up like a slave girl, back arched down, ass in the air, waiting to be fucked, quivering under my hands. I ran my fingers down the sides of her breasts. And down her flanks to her hips. I grabbed around her waist using her hip bones as my handle, took a deep breath and slammed my hips into hers. Her body shook and she cried out. Over and over again I hammered her pussy, grasping her sides and pushing and pulling her body against mine.

She began to shake and yell her orgasmic yells. And she shook so violently that she fell forward. After only a few minutes, she was spent.

I wasn't. I grabbed her hips and lifted her back up on her knees and grabbed a handful of her long beautiful hair. I pulled her back onto my cock and started fucking her from behind again, slow but hard.

With every thrust she let out a low moan, like she was exhausted but still getting the pleasure she craved. I felt my balls tighten and soon I was emptying them inside of her. She felt every spurt and soon she was just moaning in pleasure.

I felt the warmness of being inside of her, as I ran my hands down her legs. When I pulled out, she took a sharp breath.

I undid the ribbons she had tied herself with and she collapsed onto the bed, I turned off the lights and lay down beside her.

We were both exhausted, and she snuggled up to me as I held her in my arms. She kissed my neck, and just as we were both falling asleep she said:

"Thank you, daddy."

--------

A week later, they were going out to dinner again. My paranoid brain had convinced me, follow them, let's see what happens. If it's just in my head, it'll mean a wasted evening and a good use for the dusty surveillance equipment I had gotten for Christmas years ago. It it's not in my head... I'm not sure what happens then. But the decision had been made. After we both got home from work, Stella began preparing herself to go out. I pretended to do some paperwork in the office while I set up some recording equipment.

Daniel arrived about 7pm. When he arrived, I slipped out the back and ran out to his car. I was prepared to jimmy the car door, but he had left it unlocked. I opened the door and put in a small listening device right behind the roof light. It was in a small nook and would be invisible unless anyone looked from the back seat. I closed the door and ran into the backyard, pretending I was out there.

I came though the front, Stella had let him in. They were talking upstairs.

I listened suspiciously as I stood on the stairs on the way up.

Daniel: "oh, honey, you don't have to get dressed up for me, you know that."

Stella: "But I like getting dressed up, what do you think of this?"

"You're beautiful, no matter what you wear."

"Always saying the right things..."

"I mean it, and that dress you have on is fine."

"Let me show you the other one?"

"Sure, I'd love to see it."

"Could you help me with this zipper?"

"Absolutely,"

I heard my father-in-law say "whup!" and then they were both giggling. Their laughter made me jealous and I jumped up the stairs and came quickly through the bedroom door. Stella was standing in a short red cocktail dress and she was putting on matching red lipstick. Her father stood behind her in a suit straightening his tie. Neither looked at me, they just kept doing what they were doing.

"Hello Jonathan, how are you doing?" my father-in-law turned around to shake my hand.

I shook it, looking him in the eye. "Hi Dan, what's happening?"

"Not much, just taking my lovely daughter out for dinner," he turned back to her and put his hands on her shoulders, gazing at her beautiful face. She pursed and then puckered her lips and put away her lipstick.

"My two favorite men," she said, kissing him and then me on the cheek. "I'm ready," she said to him.

"Where are you two heading tonight?" I asked, trying to sound non-chalant.

"Italian!" Stella said, as she walked out the bedroom door.

Her father followed and I followed after him. He continued, "It's a new place called Padre-figlia's, it's good, but hard to get into."

"Honey, I'll have my phone off," my wife said, as usual "but I should be back by eleven."

"Alright, you know where I'll be," I said.

We said our goodbyes and they left in his car. I stood by the door until they had rounded the corner. I ran to my car, pre-loaded with the surveillance equipment, started it up, and caught up with them on the highway.

An hour later, I was sitting outside an Italian restaurant, Spezatini's. It wasn't the place he said it would be, but still, nothing looked wrong with the scene.

I was watching them through a large window, but naturally, I couldn't hear what they were saying. The whole thing was pretty innocent, and they seemed to be having a good time. I realized then that Stella and I haven't had a dinner out line this in years. My worry about her and her father is likely connected my feeling that I'm not paying enough attention to her, I thought.

But I still waited. I was obsessed at this point and I wasn't going to stop monitoring them until they were almost home.

Daniel called for the cheque and paid, like a gentleman escorting a much younger lady. He grabbed their coats and they walked arm in arm to the car.

I scrambled in the car to find the receiver for the bugging device I left in the car. I found it and flipped it on. Nothing.

I saw their car turn on and still nothing. I tried the knobs, and there was static. Damn, I didn't test the device. I was panicking, and didn't see their car pull away. When I looked up they were gone. I slammed my fist against the wheel.

I composed myself and looked at the unit, a standard looking walkie-talkie, dials and switches that I didn't know how to use. I flipped it over, there was a switch on the back: acc and com. Flip that. Ok, more static. Tune the band, this must be for multiple devices. What is the frequency? I turned the dial from one end to the other, and finally I heard a voice. "No, we can't go back to the house again, he almost caught us. Let's just find a quiet parking lot by the new construction site."

-----

I drove over, trying to keep myself calm, watching the road but listening.

They started talking about the meal and what was good there, comparing it to other places they had been. I strained to listen to every detail as I drove through traffic.

There was a pause in their conversation. Daniel broke the silence, he sounded happy but serious: "You know, I've been waiting all week for this." The speaker of the radio hissed on the s sound.

"I know, all week. I couldn't wait to see you," Stella responded, "my nights out with you are the highlight of my week."

Daniel took a breath. "You know you could always move home. Your mom wouldn't mind."

"Mom would mind, and I can't leave John. I love him, I mean I love you, too and I love what we used to do together, but now I need a normal life. This is the life I want. So, you can't have me the way you want," her serious tone now turned playful, "but you can have a consolation prize."

"I'm happy to take it," he said "now take off your shirt."

Stella laughed. "We're not there yet! What if someone sees though the window?"

"Lucky them. They'll know that my daughter has a beautiful pair of breasts."

"Daddy!"

"Come on, baby, I only get to see you like this once a week. Let me see your tits."

"I don't like the way they look..."

"Honey, they're beautiful. They turn me on. Come on, take off your shirt for daddy."

Stella paused, "Okay," I heard the rustling of clothing and I could imagine her taking off her seatbelt and pulling her blouse over her head, unhooking her bra from the back and letting her beautifully round c-cups swing in front of her. She giggled. "God, they can totally see us in the car."

"Oh, I'd better cover them up," I imagined him reaching over with his free hand and grasping her firm breast.

Stella laughed. "Daddy, you need two hands to drive," she said.

"mmm, you like that, baby?"

She moaned, "Yeah, I love to feel your hands on me." Daniel was driving with one hand and fondling my wife's breasts with the other. I could see her placing one hand over his as he gently kneaded her nipple, her left hand reaching between his legs. She would draw his fingers towards her mouth, licking them and sucking on them slowly letting him know what to expect.

"Here we are," I heard Daniel's voice through the speaker. I heard him turn in and turn off the car. They were there where it was going to happen. I sped up and turned off the headlights.

I heard the sounds of them kissing as I pulled my car around near where they were, but hidden from view. I plugged my headphones into the receiver and got out of the car.

"Hold on a sec," Daniel said. I froze. "I want to turn on the light."

"What? Why? People might see us."

I heard him fumbling around as I walked around towards the car. I saw the light go on and could see the two of them in the front seat.

"Don't worry, Baby, there's no one around and we can see whoever comes in from here. I really want to watch you do it. You're so beautiful."

"Ok, but keep an eye out," Stella said, "this is just for you." She kissed her father passionately.

I was directly I front of the car listening and watching. It was a dark night and the only visible light was from their car, they really couldn't see anything outside the car at all. I could see them clearly. Stella broke off the kiss and took a sip from a water bottle. Daniel moved around and looked as if he were unzipping his fly and pulling out his cock. She looked down at it, and smiled.

Wordlessly, Daniel lifted his right hand to the back of his daughter's head and gently pulled her forward. She submitted to his pull and bend forward towards his open pants and the hard cock that was waiting for her willing mouth.

He leaned his head back and moaned, "Oh, baby, been waiting for this."

I could see her head come up a bit from the dashboard. I stood up and circled around so that I could see from a different angle. I walked slowly and quietly towards the passenger side.

I became aware as I was walking that my cock had become rock hard. I freed the bulge in my pants and crept up to the side window.

Stella had gotten up on her knees on the passenger seat with her head firmly placed in her father's lap. Her naked back muscles tightened with every stroke as she used her whole body to pleasure that cock. Daniel, who had promised to keep watch, was staring down at his beautiful daughter worshipping his manhood. He lovingly stroked her hair and ran his hands down her sides, grasping her breasts swinging like pendulums against the gear shifter.

My cock came out and I stroked it out there in the parking lot, I wasn't embarrassed, angry or jealous anymore. I wanted to open the door and use that unused portion of her body to relieve this tension in my balls, but I couldn't. This scene had to finish.

Daniel twisted in his seat towards her. He would be getting close. He ran one hand through her hair and grabbed a handful and started giving her directions, "Yeah, slow down a bit, oh, lick it like that. Yes."

"Mmmm, you like that daddy?" she started jerking him with one hand and playing with his balls using the other.

"I love it. You're so good at that, baby." He bent towards her and pulled her head towards him. They kissed. She looked at him.

"Daddy,"

"Yes, darling."

"Will you please come in mouth?"

"Of course, honey."

"Thank you, daddy."

Looking into her father's eyes, she lowered herself back to his waiting cock. It first it was slow. Stella opened her mouth wide and drew her father's cock as far into her throat as it would go, then pull up slowly, drawing her lips and tongue over the whole shaft. She repeated, again and again, slightly faster every time.

"Christ, baby, that's so good," Daniel moaned. "I'm coming." Stella's only response was a kind of mmmm sound as she passionately tried to bring her father to orgasm.

Watching and listening to my wife pleasure another man brought my own orgasm pretty quickly. Everything went red for half a second as my come blasted out from my shaft and onto the passenger side door. I almost collapsed against the door, but I caught myself.

At the same time, ribbons of come were shooting into Stella's mouth, with her father holding her head down and screaming at the waves of pleasure that she was giving him.

When it finished, Stella remained nestled in his lap fondling his balls and kissing his now shrinking cock. Daniel stroked her naked back, babbling about what a good girl she was. I slowly and quietly walked away, feeling ashamed at what I had done. I pulled out my earbuds and thought to myself why hadn't I stopped them, why had I jacked off in the parking lot like some pervert? I climbed back in my car. They hadn't even started their car yet, they were kissing and talking. I turned on the ignition and backed out the way I had come, heading towards home.

12