The Truth Will Set You Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

Initially, the sex had been, well, disappointing. He was not very experienced. The first time he had gone down on her it had been less than exciting. She had coached him, taught him how to please he almost hairless young pussy. It now seemed to have become one of his most favorite activities---and he had become an exceptionally accomplished pussy licker.

This morning he was supposed to be playing golf; that's what he had evidently told the missus, who was supposed to be at the garden center. Instead, he was plundering her tight little shitter for all he was worth...another depraved sex act she had introduced him to. She knew that giving up your ass to a man gave you extreme power over that man. It wouldn't have mattered...she love it up the butt. He had become an amazingly tender and accomplished butt fucker. As her nimble fingers worked her little love button she could feel him harden and increase his pace. Her reward was coming; soon she would revel in the feel of his hot sticky fluid bathing her bowels. God she loved it when a man came in her ass. She also knew that she would clean his cock with her mouth after it had been up her tight little butt; that really turned him on.

She wondered how fucked up her boss and his wife must be in the sex department. The first time she blew him it was obviously a new experience. Again she had to coach and teach him so that he let her suck his cock with her superb oral talent rather than trying to thrust into her mouth. He had learned well.

"Suck that cock my fine little anal bitch, oh yea...that right. You know how to do it." Another aspect of her training. At first he had said nothing during sex...didn't even want the lights on. She had changed all that. She wondered if he would share his new found expertise with his wife. She hoped so, because he wasn't going to have her tight little twat to play with after today.

She hated to lose the job; he was a great boss and they worked for a great company. He never treated her inappropriately at work. He probably never would have touched her if she had not seduced him. She would not have jumped him if she hadn't been attracted to him, lonely and incredibly horny. She had thought that a relationship based completely on illicit sex would satisfy her. It had not. She assumed that she would have to quit once she broke it off. She had another, albeit not as good job lined up. She wouldn't tell him today, she'd do it tomorrow. Tomorrow she'd have him meet her somewhere and give him her letter of resignation and break off the affair. There was no future with a 42 year old man with a wife and three kids. In recent months she had craved a real relationship not a shadowy fuck relationship with a married man.

He had taken a shower, given her a tender hug and kiss and left to return to his family. He was a decent guy. She had every expectation that the breakup would go as well as could be expected.

God he felt guilty, even though his guilt had not prevented him from cumming three times in the last two hours. His young paramour was the most amazing cock sucker...he wished his wife would even try, but that part of her anatomy had been off limits. After three kids her pussy was a little loose...and for God's sake she just didn't get into it. He figured he'd better head over to the golf course and get in nine holes as cover for his activities.

He had to admit that it wasn't all her fault. Until his affair had evolved he himself had not realized how sexually inexperienced he was. God his wife still had a great body; she was a gorgeous woman who still turned heads anywhere she went. What an ass she had. Not any chance he was going to get his forty-two year old pecker in that tight little hole. He'd never fucked a woman's ass before his secretary took her hand and pressed the head of his cock against her anal ring. He almost passed out from the sheer eroticism of plundering the attractive young lady's back door. He would miss the regular ass fucks more than anything. Hell, what was he thinking; he would miss all of it.

As he drove away from the golf course a few hours later his thought process was clear. He knew he had to end the affair. He didn't want the talented you lady to quit---she was absolutely the best admin assistant in the company. If she felt she had to quit, he'd help her find another job---a good job. She was a very decent person. He had every expectation that she knew they had to end it and that things would go well. His PDA vibrated in his pocket. It was a text message from his wife.

"Meet me, here." Followed by an address and a room number. What the fuck, he thought? Is she in trouble? Car trouble---no she could handle that, she'd have called AAA. He didn't recognize the address, but knew how to get there. It was about ten minutes away.

It was a motel. He'd heard about this place. It had a reputation as being a place that lovers met for a nooner. It was not seedy as most such places were. The owner had hit on a gold mine of an idea: a 'no tell motel' that was actually quite classy. Oh sure, it was reputed to have hot tubs and mirrors everywhere, but it was discretely located in a decent section of town and aimed for the up scale cheating crowd. What the hell was his wife doing here?

He parked his car and walked to the room number shown on his pager. He knocked. The door was open, he walked in. His wife of twelve years was sitting in the darkened room on a chair directly across the room from the door. God she looked good. Hell she always looked good. Those creamy thighs, full breasts...she was the most beautiful woman he had ever known.

"Lock the door behind you, honey, come over and sit down. Would you like a drink?" She poured him a glass of wine as he settled into the chair across from her. "We need to talk, sweetheart. It's long overdue."

He started to speak. She interrupted. "No, I get to go first. I'm asking you for complete honesty. In return I'll give you the same. No guilt trips, no recriminations, no bullshit. Is that fair enough?" He nodded.

"Good. First, I know you're fucking your admin assistant. I'm guessing that it's been going on for several months. I don't care if she was the first or one of many, but I'd like to ask you to make her the last."

"I planned to break it off tomorrow. I..." She cut him off. No apologies honey, no excuses you'll get your shot in a second. I have more to say."

"I recognize that I have not been able to satisfy you in the bedroom. I was very inexperienced when we got married...as were you. You're still a very handsome man and I believe I'm still an attractive woman, but sexually, our marriage is the pits. You're a great guy, a wonderful father and I love you. I don't want a divorce. We enjoy a lot of things together---most things. Just not fucking."

He was shocked. He'd never head his beautiful wife use any derivation of fuck in a sexual context.

"Was she a good fuck? Did she suck your cock...did you cum in her mouth? Did you eat her young cunt? Did you fuck her in the ass? No, don't answer those questions right now, although I very well may want to hear all the details at another time."

He was completely blown away. He'd never heard his prim, sexually inhibited wife talk like this. She had more surprises in store.

"Well, frankly, I hope you did all of those things; I hope you did them well and enjoyed them, because for the last few weeks I've been meeting a young man, he's twenty-six, I think, and we've done everything I just mentioned and more. I even let him fuck my mouth and cum on my face. He even tied me down and fucked me in the ass---and I liked it...I liked it a lot. I sucked his ass dirty prick after it had been in my ass. He made me his little whore...his anal slut...and I came...often and hard. There's really nothing we didn't do---even a little pain---just a little, but it turned me on."

"Now I know you fucked her this morning, probably at around the same time my young stud was servicing all of my orifices. By the way, I don't plan to ever fuck him---or anyone else but you---again, assuming you can satisfy me---and vice versa. We've got this room until 11:00 AM tomorrow morning. They have room service---we don't need to leave. Here's what we're going to do. You're going to take this 20 mg of Cialis---just in case you're a little fucked out from your earlier activities. I got it from a friend who is a doctor---you know her. The first thing that's going to happen is we're going to get each other hot. Then I'm going to suck your cock. You're going to cum in my mouth. Then you're going to eat my little cunt until I cum. Then were going to fuck. I might let you spank me, maybe even a little bondage. I'll almost certainly stick my tongue up your butt---and I expect the same in return. Before we take a break for dinner you're going to jam your prick up my ass and fuck my butt. I brought a strap-on...I might just want to return the favor. If you want to pee on me or vice versa, we could try that. In essence, for the next twenty hours or so, I'm your little fuck slut and you're just a stud I picked up for some fucking. We're not married and our previous sexual history----as dismal as it has been---doesn't exist. You okay with this?" He nodded.

"Then let's get naked. The hot tub is heated up. As promised, I'm going to blow you first...in the hot tub."

As his wife performed what amounted to only the second blow job of her life she had her husband's complete attention. When she took his entire prick to the back of his throat and stuck her finger up his ass he was in ecstasy. When she began to work her recently trained tongue over the head of his cock he came. She swallowed every drop, rewarding him with a wet, sloppy cum filled kiss.

"That was super, baby, thank you for cumming in my mouth. I love the taste of your cream. I know I can get better. I'm going to suck your fat prick every day until I'm damned sure you've forgotten about your little friend's---or friends'---oral expertise. I'm not letting you out of the house in the morning until I drain your nuts. How's that sound?"

"You don't have to get better, darling. That was an amazing blow job. Thank you." He was stunned by the unfolding events. "And there's only been one little friend, as you put it. Sadly, she is the most talented admin assistant in the whole company. But I know there's no way she can stay on."

"We'll talk about that later, baby; now you have some work to do. I'm just going to sit up here on the edge and you're going to eat my pussy...and a gentle finger fuck up the shitter would also be appreciated."

Well, she thought as her husband began his oral service to her wet little quim. She sure as hell taught him something about eating pussy. She'd let him do it years ago, but bluntly it had sucked and she'd long since lost interest in it. Now, instead of trying to remove the finish from a piece of furniture, he was quite delightfully and lovingly lapping her little cunt. He finger was very gentle on her tender little brown eye. She gently pressed her steamy muff against his mouth. Oh, shit, he's doing it, oh fuck...yes!

"Darling I owe that young woman something. You used to suck at cunilingus---that's why I stopped letting you eat me. But this was very different. Since no one else had ever gone down on me, I just assumed that was the way it was supposed to be---and I hated it. You were wonderful! I expect a lot more of that in the future."

"Agreed." He said as they relaxed again in the warm swirling water. "Cialis or not, I need a rest before the next stage. I might get hard, but I doubt that I'll be able to cum---and I really want to cum in your cunt."

"Well, it won't be as tight as that twenty-two year old pussy you've been doing, but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve." She exited the tub in all of her wanton nakedness to retrieve their drinks. He was, after all the years they had been married, astounded at what a beautiful woman she was.

"So tell me about her." She said softly.

"She's really a nice girl. She's incredibly bright and outshines everyone at her level, or for that matter, a couple of levels above. I'm not sure who was going to break it off first. She wants to talk to me tomorrow---not for sex---and I think she's going to end the affair and quit the company. Sadly, I would have promoted her even if I hadn't been fucking her---put her in charge of the entire admin assistant program...she's that good in spite of her youth. Several of the older assistance already told me they think she could handle it. Do you know she joined the army at seventeen, did a twelve month tour in combat before her twentieth birthday, was awarded a Bronze Star with 'V' for leading the defense of her compound, then came back and completed a four year degree in two and a half years? She's working on an MBA in night school. She's a natural born leader. Shit...I should have been mentoring her...helping her...not fucking her. She's young enough to be my daughter. I'm sorry---sorry for cheating on you and, in all honestly, sorry for fucking up a talented you person's career."

"I want to meet her." His wife said softly. "Look, I'm not blaming her, hell I'm not even blaming you, for that matter. I just want to meet her." She paused again. "I really don't want her to suffer for our sexual problems...plus, she seems to have taught you a thing or two! Hell, I owe her."

"Tell me about him." Her husband responded softly.

"I met him at the garden center. He was shopping there. He was cute with an absolute wet- your-panties smile. He knew a lot about plants and such. He's a landscape architect, UC Davis grad, I think, with his own business employing a gaggle of other young architects. He does big projects---high six and seven figure homes. He offered to drive me around to some of his more recent projects to help me get ideas. He does astounding work. We ended up at his house, which is damned impressive. We ended up in his bed where your little wife was decidedly not impressive. I was surprised he wanted to see me again. The last time was the charm. Let's just say---oh hell! He told me I was the worst piece of ass he'd ever met and he set out to change that. He made me do things I'd never done before...dirty things...and he made me cum---a lot. Then he told me to call my husband and invite him to a motel and fuck his brains out. That's how we got here."

"Is he a nice guy?" He asked.

"Well, there were a couple of times this morning when he was shoving his cock in my mouth---and my ass---that I wasn't so sure. But, yea, he's a nice guy. I can't be mad at him. You and I are here and things are looking a lot better than I expected. So while he 'made me' do things I've never done before---I only intend to do those things with you from now on...assuming you feel the same way. Do you want me to invite him to dinner?"

"Maybe. I at least want to meet him. I mean, if you fuck as good as you suck cock, I owe him a lot." He said with a grin. And with that he moved his fingers to the entrance to her pussy signifying that he was anxious to move on to the next stage.

They moved to the bed and as she had done with her newly trained mouth his wife thrilled him with her muscle control. For the first time in all of their years of marriage she came with her husband's cock inside her.

"Call me your little cunt. Fuck your little bitch. Come on baby, make me scream. Fuck that pussy. Jam it deep."

"Here it comes you little slut. Take my load in your hot little pussy. Suck me dry with that cunt bitch!"

They both collapsed in each others arms. "I never knew you liked to talk dirty during sex." He said.

"I didn't know I did. Now I do. Okay?" She responded with a grin.

"More than okay, my hot little fuck slut." He responded grinning from ear to ear.

"So, listen, hon, we owe two young people a pretty special debt of gratitude. I think we should invite them both to dinner---introduce them to each other. Who knows? They might just hit it off."

"That sounds a little bizarre and it might be a little awkward...what would we tell them?"

"Let's just tell them the truth and let them take it from there."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers
12