The Try Outs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,709 Followers

"I was starting to miss you sweetheart!...You look so nice and fresh!...Were you just going to go?... Why don't I give you a hand with that....Let me hold it while you're peeing. You don't mind do you darlin'?..."..." Amanda purred, sidling up behind David and sliding her hands around his hips.

She pushed warmly against him and moved him back into position in front of the toilet, encircling his shaft with the ring of her thumb and her forefinger.

"Well you if you want to...I never had anyone...I mean it's kind of personal...I don't know..." David answered uncertainly, already well aware of her heady perfume and the heat of Amanda's curvaceous body pressing against his.

But the sultry blonde ignored his hesitation.

"I think it's kind of weird, don't you? The way a man's thing is just hanging out there. It's so different with us girls isn't it? So how do we get it started sweetie, like this..." the blonde purred, slowly wrapping the rest of the fingers of her hand around David's shaft and giving it a sensuous squeeze.

'Oh God...Don't do that!...Not now...' David thought, as his cock began to stiffen in Amanda's pressing hand. He knew if he didn't start to pee right now he might not be able to do it at all. He closed his eyes, tightened his butt and willed the stream to start.

Amanda could feel him hardening in her hand as well as straining up from his thighs to try and hasten his flow. She had to keep herself from laughing out loud at the intensity of his concentration. She loved the feeling of control it gave her to feel his ropey cock begin to stiffen with just a squeeze of her encircling fingers. Poor David! He was in for a long evening.

"Oh! Here it comes!..." Amanda purred, leaning over his shoulder for a closer look. A spurt of honey colored liquid trickled from his cock, followed shortly by another stronger stream.

She pressed herself hotly against David from behind and slid her gripping hand to the root of his shaft. She pulled down on him, stretching his paper thin flesh taut over the barrel of his shaft.

"Oh Godd!..." David groaned out loud. With Amanda's pillowy tits boring into his back and her lewd fondling, he couldn't stop himself from getting hard.

As his cock began to angle upwards the flow of urine began to dwindle until it was only coming out in sluggish dribbles. David strained even further but without any noticeable effect on his scanty output.

The tall blonde looking over his shoulder smiled at all this. This was a little game she loved. Amanda found that if you got a guy's cock hard enough that it stuck out more or less horizontally he could still go but only with a lot of effort. And even then all he could usually manage was a meager stream. If you got him harder than that, he couldn't go at all and if he got soft, well then there was no stopping him. But she knew that keeping him medium hard had an interesting effect. First, it took a tremendous amount of effort for the guy to keep the stream going through his partially distended apparatus. Second, he couldn't stop himself without an even more Herculean struggle. It could really be an exhausting exercise, depending on how long Amanda strung out her little game.

"That doesn't seem like very much? I thought you had to go?..." Amanda asked in mock surprise, jiggling David's cock gently which wasn't helping.

"No...No...It's not that..." David moaned, as his straining kidneys began to pain him. He started shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot as a combination of arousal and discomfort grew steadily in his groin.

"Well what is it?..." Amanda asked, releasing David's cock from her hand.

The young man took a deep breath when she did that and without answering her, tightened his pelvic muscles even more to get some relief. Very soon the aborted flow of urine began to build.

Amanda felt it but she didn't tighten her grip on him. Instead she moved her moist lips next to his ear and murmured...

"Is it like when you're getting a blow job on your first date with that girl who you thought would never go out with you? You know, she's going down on you and you're trying to hold it and she doesn't know how close you are. And you know you should tell her but you really don't want her to stop. So you just let her keep sucking, thinking you'll pull out just before you come. But then she goes all the way down and you're so surprised you can't stop it. And all of a sudden you're coming so hard because you've been trying to hold it back. And you can't stop coming even though she's choking on it. She's looking up at you and it's all sort of leaking out of the corner of her mouth and running back down your shaft because she can't swallow it fast enough? Is that what it's like honey?"

David couldn't believe his ears when Amanda talked to him like that. His cock jumped so hard she had to grab him quick to keep him on target. She had got him so excited with her lewd little commentary that she could barely keep his cock down. In just a moment it had ballooned into it a frantic erection that jutted upright from his loins like a missile ready to launch. And then of course the stream of pee slowed to a complete stop which was just what Amanda wanted.

"Ohhhh!..." David moaned in frustration as the slowing trickle of urine burned like a searing scalpel through his tool. He started rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet in a futile effort to ease the growing ache in his loins.

"What you're doing when you...you talk like that...I can't...I can't.... go if you keep making me hard!..." David gasped, assuming that Amanda didn't know exactly what she was doing.

But of course she did and now she had him just the way she wanted, rock hard and frantic for relief. She was going to make him come so hard he'd be crying like a baby.

"Oh! I see what the problem is! Has naughty Amanda done this to you sweetheart?..." she purred sympathetically giving his boner a torrid squeeze.

"Now you're all hard and excited and you can't go and you really, really need to don't you?..." she continued, nimbly shifting around in front of David and seating herself on the toilet in front of him.

"Would you like me to take care of your little problem for you baby?..." Amanda murmured, looking up with sparking eyes into David's, pulling him towards her by his cock. She gripped his veiny length with one fist and let her other hand drift upwards in his crotch until it was gently cupping his balls.

"Would you like me to suck your cock for you darlin'? Give you a quickie just to relieve the tension a little bit..." she purred, lightly brushing his knob against her lower lip.

"Oh God Mrs. Banes! Please God! Yes! That would be amazing!.." David moaned, helplessly hunching his throbbing tool through the restraining clutch of her fingers.

"Well you do have the look of a man who dearly needs a blow job honey! And I'm just the girl to give it to you. You just tell me when you're gonna' come O.K.? I'm not all that fond of surprises or the taste of come for that matter. But I surely do love to suck a cock! You can tell me how I did after O.K.?.." Amanda cooed.

And with that she hunched forward a little bit on the toilet seat and pulled David to her, pressing the end of his cock against her pursed lips. With her eyes locked on his she nodded her head forward and took him into her mouth. She stopped with her lips wrapped in a perfect circle about an inch and a half below the rim of his knob.

"Oh Goddd!...That's great!...Just...Greattt!..." David gasped as the heat of Amanda's mouth seared his tender flesh. Responsively his hands reached out for her.

Amanda saw that and whipped her mouth off him.

"Not so fast lover!...We're gonna' do this my way!.... Now put your hands behind your head...That's it... Lace your fingers together...Umm Hmm!...Like that... Now you just stay like that 'til I'm done with you. Understand me?"

David nodded sheepishly like a thoroughly scolded schoolboy. He felt incredibly awkward with his elbows out like chicken wings and his hands clasped together behind his head.

Amanda smiled up at him and then went back down on his gleaming tool.

"Ahhh!...Unnn!..." David groaned, sucking in his breath and widening his stance to steady himself as the seductive blonde went to work on him. She already had him as hot as a firecracker even before she went down on him. His whole groin felt like it was going to explode.

Amanda knew he wasn't going to last long and that was exactly what she wanted. To get him off while all the tension in his kidneys was still at its peak. Again she looked steadily into his eyes as she attacked the underside of his knob with her flailing tongue. Her right hand jacked the middle of his shaft in a firm, demanding rhythm while her left hand slowly closed more tightly on his drum taut testicles.

"Ummm!...Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmmm!..." she moaned gutturally, increasing the speed of her pounding fist and her darting tongue. Her skillful touch and the way she was humming on his meat was sending lightning bolts of excitement tearing through David's genitals.

"Nahhhh!...God!...Oh Shittt!..." David gasped, his thighs stiffening as his balls drew up practically into his stomach. The fiery tingling sensation was raging through his cock. A cold sweat popped up on his brow and his shoulders strained as he fought to keep his hands behind his head.

"Mrs. Banes!...Amanda!...I'm there!...I'm gonna' come!..I'm sorry!....I can't hold it!..." he moaned as his balls knotted up excruciatingly.

"Umm Umm!...Noth yeth!.." Amanda gurgled, shaking her head sharply no and slurping loudly on his cock crown. Her little hand sped even faster up and down his shaft.

David's whole body went rigid as he tried to stop it. Didn't she understand? She had asked him to tell her when he was going to come. And he had just done that and yet she still had him in her mouth.

"Nahhhh!...Don't!...Amanda!...I really...can't...hold...it!..." he cried, biting his lower lip so hard that it started to bleed.

"Umm Umm!...Noo yoo donth!..." Amanda slurred, smiling up at the squirming young man as she sucked his knob so hard her cheeks inverted. At the same time she lightly sank her nails into his lurching balls.

And that was more than he could stand.

"Nahhhh!..." David wailed as a huge volley of cream erupted from his prick right into Amanda's leeching mouth. His searing bolt of come splattered her tonsils with such volume and force that it literally snapped her head back off his cock.

Amanda eyes flashed hotly into David's as she swiftly jammed her fist down to the root of his shaft and squeezed him there hard, completely cutting off his ejaculation.

"Whatt!...Nooo!..Don't!..." David moaned frantically as a aching, fiery pressure grew rapidly in his groin. He bucked his loins spastically like he was trying to force the come out. But that wasn't going to happen as long as Amanda maintained her strangle hold on his angry cock.

"I asked you not to do that didn't I?" she queried, opening her mouth and letting his gooey sperm dribble out onto his madly throbbing shaft. She knew how she was torturing her young lover by blocking his come at this point. If she restrained him too long he could literally rupture himself. But she also knew that when she did let him finish, it was going to be devastating.

"Nahhh!...Ahhh!...Amanda!...Please!..." David whimpered, rising up and down on his toes like a manic jack-in-the-box as his come churned for release. He moved his hands from behind his head, but even as the tension grew excruciating in his loins he hesitated to touch the smiling vixen who had such a fierce grip on him.

Now there was a ringing in his ears and he was starting to feel light headed. He thought he might pass out.

"Ahhh!...Godd!...Mrs. Banes!...I'm sorry!...Unn!...Please!...I'll make it up to you!...I promise!..." David pleaded, looking down beseechingly at the blond staring up at him.

Amanda returned his gaze steadily for a few moments longer before she said..."We'll see!..."and then she eased the punishing hold she had on his tool.

"Ohhhh!..." David yelped as his whole groin sort of seized up for a moment.

And then an almost continuous stream of come began to jet from the end of his cock.

"Phwahhhh!...Nahhhh!...Goddd!..." he cried as the sperm ripped up the length of his tool and spewed out in a pulsing torrent. He had to put one hand on Amanda's shoulder and hold on as his balls spasmed like they were being kicked by a mule.

Amanda watched David's cock erupting with a knowing smile. As his first spurts jetted out frantically she did little more in the way of encouragement than gently squeeze the root of his tool. The creamy streams squirted wetly on her stomach and arced in greasy trails across her black bra and onto the upper slopes of her breasts. One particularly vigorous spurt streaked across her cheek and into her hair. Amanda blinked and shook her head to try and shake that one off.

"Ahh!...Unn!...Yesss!..." David groaned as this incredible orgasm washed over him. But all too soon the stream of come turned to intermittent bursts that started to loose their power. That was when Amanda went back to work.

She firmed up her grip on his still steely shaft and began to stroke him in time with his ejaculation.

"Come on!...Umm hmm!.... That's it!...That's it!..." she encouraged as each stroke she administered elicited more and more goo.

"Unnn!..Unnn!...Godd!..." David gasped as his orgasm went on and on, much longer than it ever had before. And now there was a sharp ache in the small of his back that was becoming more severe every time he spurted yet again. He bent forward at the waist to try and ease the discomfort, his eyes growing wide as he looked down at Amanda in alarm.

She remained seated in front of him, smiling up at him as she stroked him harder and harder.

"Shoot it for me!....Unn Hnn!...Like that!...Unn Hnn!...Unn Hnn!..."

"Unnn!...Easy!...Mrs. Banes!...Wait!.." David started to whimper, tears beginning to form in his eyes as every further trickle of come that pulsed from his cock was accompanied by an excruciating stab in his lower back. He reached for her wrists but the pain was so debilitating he had virtually no strength to wrestle with her.

Amanda could tell by his anguished grimacing and the way his knees were starting to buckle that his overworked kidneys were starting to constrict and seize up in protest.

And still she jerked his cock with short, ever more demanding strokes, bending forward to keep at him even as he slumped to one knee in front of her. Her moist lips were right next to his ear as she demanded..."Give it to me darlin'!...I want it all!...Every...drop... you've... got!..."

She punctuated her demand by pounding her tiny fist down his length with each word.

"Ahhh!...Nahhh!...Noo!...No more!..." David panted, quivering spastically as his balls continued to lurch in a series of dry convulsions. He bent over so far in distress that his sweating face was resting on Amanda's thigh against her nylon stocking top.

The come soaked blond couldn't have been more pleased with herself. She actually stopped fisting him then, sure that for the moment she had milked him dry. The good news though was that with the mega dose of Viagra Jenna had given him earlier and the recuperative powers of youth, he'd soon be able to go again. And Amanda wasn't done with the aspiring young quarterback. Not by a long shot.

The blonde regarded him with amusement for a moment .

"Ahh! Poor baby! That was a really big one, wasn't it! Did Amanda make it good for you? I told you I would didn't I? Even though you started to come in my mouth after I asked you not to...." she said, coaxing David to straighten up from her lap and get up.

Now that she had stopped jacking him off, the pain in David's back quickly faded to be replaced by a throbbing ache. He was beginning to think he was in way over his head with his drawling Texas blond and he was getting pretty anxious about where all this kinky sex was leading.

"I've never come like that before in my life. Amanda! It was...was...unn...intense!..." David whispered, staggering to his feet in front of her.

"I'll take that as a compliment..." Amanda replied, slowly rising to stand in front of David. She reached out with one hand and warmly caressed his cheek.

"Now why don't you have that pee?...You'll feel better. I'll just get out of the way..." Amanda said, stepping around David to stand at is side.

David's groin was so numb from exertion he could barely think He took a lurching half step forward, steadied himself and was finally able to relieve his aching bladder.

When he was done he looked to Amanda for some idea of what she wanted him to do next. She smiled with satisfaction to see how submissive he was becoming. That was only going to make everything so much easier.

"That wasn't so bad was it? Now it's my turn to pee..." she said with a grin.

"Oh sure. I'll just grab a towel and get out of here..." David said.

"No!...Stay!...I want you to!...Maybe you can give me a hand this time!...Would you like that?..."

"Ahh...I don't know...I guess..." David answered nervously, not wanting to piss Amanda off again.

"I thought you might, you dirty boy. Now you just watch O.K.?"

And with that, the blonde gracefully turned and straddled the toilet facing David. She edged backwards until she had her butt up against the tank. She raised one stilletoed heel onto the toilet seat and tilted her pelvis up, giving him a lewd display of her naked loins. She started smearing his greasy come around on her stomach while staring into David's eyes.

David forgot about his own knotted groin for a moment as he gazed spellbound at Amanda's seductive center. The tops of her shiny nylons gleamed against the flesh of her thighs. She had shaved her pudenda smooth except for a narrow strip of blond hair that bisected the vee of her groin.

"Why don't you get lower so you can see what I'm doing.." Amanda instructed.

Between the blood pounding in his cock and ringing in his ears, David hardly heard her.

When he didn't do as she had asked Amanda reached out one hand and gripped him by the shoulder. She wedged her thumb into the soft spot under his shoulder joint and squeezed him there hard.

David's yelped in surprise as a shooting pain lanced through his shoulder and his arm went numb. His eyes shot up to Amanda's.

"On your knees..." she repeated simply.

David was quick to do as she directed. Of course this gave him an even closer view of her enticing vagina. Her outer lips were swollen and a deep tan color. As he looked Amanda put both her hands on the top of her groin and pulled back on that rounded flesh. Her outer folds spread apart when she did that, revealing her baby pink interior. When she drew back the knee that was poised above the toilet seat, her inner oval opened as well, pulsing with tension. David stared raptly as her juicy folds parted enough that he could clearly see into her glistening interior. Her tunnel was raspberry colored and seemed to be trembling and throbbing inside as if it had a life of its own. He barely felt it when Amanda reached down and tangled her fingers in his hair.

What did startle him was the beginning of a stream of straw colored liquid that started to spurt from the center of her pussy. He flashed his eyes up into Amanda's who was staring down on him with an amused smile.

"You must have seen a girl pee before haven't you darlin'?..." she purred.

David just shook his head as he watched the tentative stream quickly become a rushing jet of liquid, so much so that Amanda had to tip her loins downward so as not to miss the toilet she was standing on. There was something incredibly arousing about seeing this other unspoken function of her loins. His cock grew hard as steel once more and jutted out feverishly from his loins as he knelt in front of her.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,709 Followers