The Try Outs Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenna's mom and her best friend keep David up all night long.
12.7k words
4.57
71.8k
40

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,705 Followers

All the characters depicted in this story are 18 years old or older.

Jenna's mom and her best friend keep David up all night long.

*

David finished his shower and was drying off when he realized just how exhausted he was. His mind kept drifting to visions of Amanda and Luisa waiting for him in the bedroom. The possibilities were mind boggling and his cock kept expanding and contracting like it was on life support as he argued with himself whether he should stay or he should go.

In the end he wrapped the big hotel towel tight around his mid --section as he made up his mind to go out and tell the two voluptuous older women that it had been great but that he really had to get some rest before the last day of the try-outs.

But his resolve was immediately put to the test when he stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He wasn't sure what he had expected to see but it certainly wasn't this.

Luisa and Amanda were both wearing white nurse's coats that were quite snug fitting and only buttoned up at the waist. Their creamy breasts were fully bared and jutting out arrogantly through their open jackets. Luisa was wearing horn rimmed glasses and a little nurse's cap pinned precariously atop her mane of raven hair. She was kneeling across the bed, propped up on her elbows with her knees spread and her ass raised expectantly in the air. Amanda was kneeling behind her, upright on her knees.

David had stopped in his tracks as his eyes scanned the erotic scene in front of him. Finally he focused on Amanda who was fondling a bright pink dildo that was jutting from a leather harness strapped around her waist. David thought it was pretty far out that she was even wearing a dildo. This particular device had a copper finished nose and a wide copper band ringing the base.

Amanda watched David's fascinated gaze with amusement for a moment before she finally said to him..." There you are darlin'. Did you come to see how the big girls play? You're just in time. Luisa & I decided that you might like playin' hospital with us. Now she is Nurse Priscilla, 'Pris' for short, and I am the doctor. And this thingy I'm wearin', why this is 'Mr. Rabbit'...."

Amanda reached down to an open jar on the bed beside her and scooped out a glob of clear gel with two fingers. She dabbed the shiny goo onto the dildo and then started fisting the lewd phallus back and forth, smearing the gel up and down the shaft. David found the sight of the curvaceous blond, with her bare tits heaving gently as she jacked off the plastic dick, both disturbing and arousing. His cock began to stiffen up in excitement, making an obvious bulge in the towel wrapped around his waist.

"Mr. Rabbit is a TENS product but you're not going to find it in your Walmart drug store. It's even got this little wireless control gizmo, see..." Amanda said with a giggle, opening her free hand to show David something that looked like the kind of remote that you used to open your car.

"You know what a TENS unit is don't you sweetie? It's an electronic stimulator. You just put some of this conductive gel on it and apply it to the tight spot and it'll zap all that nasty tension clean away. Here I'll show you."

She bent the glistening dildo down and leaned forward so that she could steer it up under Luisa's groin. She wiggled it around for a moment until Luisa sucked in a sharp little gasp.

"There! I've got it pressin' up against your clit right there, don't I sweetie?..." Amanda asked.

"Umm hmm! You know it is doctor. Now take it easy. Nurse Pris is still a little sore from the last time..." Luisa advised, her eyes burning from behind her glasses into David's.

"Oh she always says that..." Amanda laughed as she too looked into David's eyes. She held the remote so that David could see her turn the thing on low. A twinkling green light came on and a low level hum became audible from the apex of Luisa's groin.

David heard the dark haired beauty unsuccessfully try to stifle a moan in response to the current running from the dildo against her clit.

"Now watch this..." Amanda said with a broad smile as she slowly turned the current up on the remote. David could hear the hum getting slightly louder and harsher.

Luisa's reaction was very dramatic. Her eyes went wide and her arms stiffened. Her shoulders arched back making her globular tits thrust out in front of her. David could actually see her dusky nipples harden and lengthen and start to quiver as if they had a life of their own. Luisa's ass started jerking back and forth in a spastic rhythm against the humming dildo

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Oh Goddd!...Doctor!...That's!... That's!...Ahh!...Easy!...Easy!...Nahhh!.." she panted in an ever increasing volume as Amanda continued to raise the voltage on the TENS device.

And then Amanda abruptly switched the unit off. Luisa's taut shoulders relaxed and her huge tits heaved wildly as she gasped to regain her breath.

"You bitch! Don't just tease me with it. Put it in! " she demanded, glaring back at Amanda, her eyes flashing.

"There, there nurse. All in good time. Before you get another visit from 'Mr. Rabbit' you have to complete Mr. Winslow's physical, remember?"

Luisa turned her fiery eyes back to David and a sly smile creased her lips.

"Of course.." she answered, eying the bulge poking through the towel at David's loins.

"Mr. Winslow would you step over here in front of nurse Pris please."

David had forgotten all about his plan to leave and moved over to the side of the bed as he had been instructed.

Luisa reached out and pulled apart his towel and let it fall to the floor. David's erection immediately snapped upright like a jack-in-the-box, jutting skyward in front of the beaming nurse's face.

"Very good nurse. Now what procedure was it that still needed to be performed?..." Amanda asked.

Before answering Luisa reached back and jammed the middle finger of her left hand into the jar of gel on the bed and then held it up in front of David. The clear gel coated her finger including the large diamond ring she was wearing on it

"We still have to do a thorough rectal exam, remember doctor?"

David winced when he heard this.

"Maybe we could skip that part..." he said nervously.

"Oh no, Mr. Winslow. We definitely need to check your prostate to make sure there's no unusual enlargement, don't we nurse Pris."

"Certainly doctor..." Luisa responded, looking at David with a mischievous grin.

Amanda too was smiling as she said..."But we know that many young men can be uncomfortable at the thought of a nurse, particularly a big breasted slut nurse like nurse Pris here, conducting such an intimate exam. So we have ways to make you feel more at ease. For example... nurse Pris?..."

"Well first I'm gonna' lick his balls..." Luisa intoned, her eyes flashing behind her glasses as she moved her hands onto the outside of David's thighs and started sliding them slowly upwards and around behind him.

David's breath started to get shallower as his excitement mounted.

"Testicles nurse, please. And then?..."

"And then I'm gonna' suck his cock. Suck it 'til his eyes cross!..." Luisa purred, gripping David's butt cheeks in her hands and pulling them apart smartly.

David let out a little nervous yelp when she did that

"Yes, yes I'm sure that will be suitably distracting..." Amanda approved.

"And do you think Mr. Winslow is likely to have an orgasm while you're sucking his cock...I mean penis, nurse Pris?..."

"Oh yes doctor. He'll come alright! When I've got my finger up his ass and his cock half way down my throat I'll make him come so hard his toes will curl..." Luisa murmured, sliding her greasy finger through the crack of David's ass and then twisting it rudely against his tight clenched sphincter.

At the same time she pinched his swollen knob between the thumb and her forefinger of her free hand and stretched it upwards. This had the effect of pulling his balls forward. She held David's excited gaze for a moment longer before she swooped down and sucked his tingling nuts into her mouth.

"Unnnn!..." David groaned as Luisa swiped her hot tongue around his balls and prodded his anus with her determined finger.

"Very good nurse. It does look like Mr. Winslow is ready so why don't you begin..." Amanda encouraged.

"And don't forget, if you do a good job, I'll give you a thorough thumping with 'Mr. Rabbit'!..." Amanda promised, thumbing the control of the electric dildo to half throttle and giving Luisa an unexpected jolt.

"Nahhhh!..." the hunched over nurse moaned gutturally when Amanda zapped her clit.

"Wahhh!..." David cried as Luisa's head jerked spastically, threatening to rip his nut sac from his groin.

Amanda turned the stimulating device off.

"You bitch!..." Luisa snarled over her shoulder. Then she turned back to David's groin and wrapped the hand that wasn't toying with his ass around his rigid shaft.

"Come here you!.." she instructed, pulling David closer by his upright tool. She turned her eyes briefly up to his as she slipped her lips onto his swollen knob.

"Bend you knees a little baby. It'll make it easier!..." she purred sweetly.

David thought Luisa wanted him to make it easier for her to get at his throbbing boner so he did as she said.

As soon as Luisa felt him start to flex his knees, she thrust her little fist upwards, spiraling her finger deep into David's, until recently, virgin asshole. She didn't stop twisting her finger up him until her diamond ring was turning inside his wildly fluttering sphincter.

"Ahhhh!..." the shaken young man whimpered, hunching his cock into Luisa's mouth as he tried to evade her intruding finger.

Aside from her sharp edged diamond gouging his sphincter, it didn't really hurt. In fact, on some level it was lewdly exciting. But still... Just the idea of Luisa poking her slender finger up his ass seemed so dirty and shameful to David. He scrunched his eyes closed in embarrassment and then, tentatively, he tried settling more weight on her impaling digit.

Luisa's lips turned into a smile around his rigid tool. She started finger fucking his ass gently, coaxing him to fuck her mouth in the same steady rhythm.

David reached out blindly for Luisa's head, presumably to guide her up and down his straining erection.

He never saw Amanda slipping the dildo out of the harness around her waist. He didn't see her reaching across Luisa's shoulder with the gleaming phallus. And he didn't feel it as she smeared his chest with the conductive gel. But he sure as hell did feel it when she laid the device against his chest and switched it on. Then a fiery fist closed around his heart and squeezed it tight.

"Whaa!...Nooo!..." he cried above the strident humming of the dildo. His whole body seized in a kind of paralysis, his shoulders and arms locked rigidly in position. His eyes flew open and he stared wildly at the smiling blond as she held the pulsing wand against his chest. His cock was pounding in Luisa's mouth, his ass clamped down fiercely on her finger as Amanda drew tingling circles across his chest with the demonic little instrument.

"Now don't be interfering with nurse Pris when she's in the middle of her examination. You just put those hands behind your head, fingers laced together, you know the drill..." Amanda said in a sultry drawl.

David tried to comply but he could barely move his hands as the debilitating electric current streamed through his chest.

"Oh. Of course. Let me just move this..." Amanda said lazily, taking the dildo away from the quivering young man's breast.

David drew in deep draughts of air, gasping to regain his breath. He thought of reaching out and snatching the evil dildo away from Amanda but as he edged his hands in her direction she must have read his mind. She moved the humming pink phallus back towards his chest, close enough that he could feel the current charging the air just a hair's breadth from his heart.

"Ahh Ahh!... Hands!... Behind your head!..." she snapped in warning.

David didn't really have any choice but to do as she said. He folded his hands behind his head, leaving himself totally at the mercy of the two predatory women.

Luisa had taken the opportunity while Amanda was working David over, to slide her finger out of his rectum. She reached under a fold in the bed sheets to find the little capsule she and Amanda had hidden there earlier. It was a glycerine suppository that they had decided to use on him. After all, their plan was to wear him out so that he was in no condition to perform on the field the following day. And these two scheming vixens were going to make sure he was completely drained in every way.

Luisa felt almost sorry for the naive young man from Minnesota as she reached up between his parted thighs. He looked so helpless staring down on her with his hands clasped obediently behind his head. Without letting him see what she was doing she pressed the bullet shaped cylinder against the puckered center of his anus.

Looking deep into his eyes she said..."Do you like it when a girl puts her finger up your ass baby? I know. It's kind of dirty but kind of sexy at the same time isn't it? While I'm fucking your ass you're gonna' fuck my mouth O.K.? And then I'm gonna' make you come so hard you'll think you're gonna' die. Are you ready? "

David thought he saw something different in her eyes just then for a moment. Something like a look of genuine caring. As Luisa was parting her lips invitingly around the end of his cock, he wanted to say something meaningful in response. But all that came out was a startled..." Eeeep!..." as the sexy raven haired beauty jammed her finger and the suppository up his ass.

"Nahhhh!..." David yelped, as he helplessly hunched forward ahead of Luisa's invading digit. He was amazed as she easily took his whole cock in her mouth without batting an eye.

But she also never eased up with her upwardly spiraling finger. She soon had him dancing on his toes as she forced the greasy capsule deep up into his bowels. Satisfied that the little cylinder was implanted far enough that it wasn't going to slip out, she eased the pressure of her auguring finger. It was time to get back to their game of hospital and to keep the unwary young man distracted long enough for the cathartic little capsule to do its work.

"And so nurse Pris. Are you satisfied with the results of your examination so far?..." Amanda asked.

Luisa backed off David's cock with a wet slurp and gripped it firmly with her left hand. She looked up at him with sparkling eyes as she idly twisted the middle finger of her other hand around in his asshole

"Umm, yes doctor. He's tight as a virgin back there. And he's been very good, don't you think?"

"Umm Hmm. He has indeed nurse. You just need to check his prostate before...you know..." Amanda said, smiling archly at David.

"Of course..."Luisa replied, her eyes sparkling mischievously as she probed David's rectum more purposefully.

"It should be right ... about... here..." and then..."Ahh ha!.." she proclaimed as she found David's prostate and pressed it firmly under her questing fingertip.

"Wahhh!..." David moaned in surprise, his knees turning to jelly when she touched him there. Suddenly his balls constricted and he had a furious urge to pee or come, he wasn't sure which. He clenched himself frantically on Luisa's finger to try and control himself.

"Ahhh!...Nurse!...Easy!...Oh my Goddd!...I think I'm gonna'...I'm gonna'...Ohhh!.." David stuttered, barely restraining himself from dropping his hands onto Luisa's shoulders for support.

"No you're not!...You think you are but you aren't!..." the smiling nurse replied, smirking up at David as the wide eyed young man squirmed on her delving finger like a bug on a pin.

"Oh my! ...He's very responsive isn't he?..." Amanda said as she watched David's cock balloon to an enormous size under Luisa's patiently squeezing hand.

Luisa could feel the tension explode in David's groin as she applied a steady pressure to his prostate. The pre-come streamed from his gaping pee slit and ran in a river over her gently jogging fist.

She stopped teasing him and went back to sliding her extended digit in and out of his now thoroughly loosened anus.

"Do you like that baby? Does it feel good when I touch you there?..."

"Ohh Godd! I don't know! It's almost too...too...like I don't think I can hold it at all if you do that!..." David whimpered. His balls were drawn up as tight as little acorns in his groin and his come was starting to churn for release.

"Well that's good sweetie! I like it when I can make you lose control. How about when I do this?..." she purred, as she ducked her head back down to recapture his cock in her mouth. She went to work on the underside of his knob with her darting tongue, at the same time jacking him off with short, encouraging hand strokes.

"Nahhh!...Ohhh nurse!..." David gasped. Luisa increased the intensity of her lurid suck, twisting and turning her head to attack his angry cock crown from every angle. He was sure he was going to loose it.

"Nurse!...Unnn!...I'm gonna'...gonna'... come!...I can't...It's...Ahhh!..." David groaned, hunching in and out of Luisa's leeching mouth as the fiery tingling at the root of his cock became almost unbearable.

Luisa could tell how close he was. She dropped her squeezing hand lower and ringed the root of his shaft with her thumb and her forefinger, squeezing him tight to stop his come. She slipped his throbbing length from her mouth and whispered..."Soon!..." before she went back down on him.

She knew the suppository must be about ready to have its effect and she wanted to hold him off as long as she could.

And it was just about at that moment that David began to feel really strange. His loins were on fire because Luisa was not letting him come and he was so close. He knew that feeling all too well. But there was something else.

All of a sudden his heart started racing. He started feeling cold and hot and a bead of sweat broke out on his brow and started to run down the side of his face. A fiery ache began to spread through his lower back and he was having trouble getting his breath. He thought he might be having a heart attack and he started to sway a little bit on rubbery legs.

Amanda and Luisa both saw it and the two calculating women knew exactly what was happening. They exchanged a quick look and Luisa gave Amanda a little nod.

The blonde nimbly extended one foot down to the floor and shifted off the bed. She stepped over to David's side, her pneumatic tits swaying seductively as she moved. She cupped one of her creamy boobs in her hand and lifted it up towards David like an offering. She reached behind his head with her other hand, laced her fingers with his to keep his hands in place behind him, and pulled him towards her tempting breast.

"These babies could use a little attention too!..." Amanda purred.

Even as light headed as he was, David wasn't about to refuse the voluptuous blond. He parted his lips and moaned quietly. Amanda pulled him even closer and the feel of her billowing tit flesh and swollen nipple filling his mouth was incredibly arousing.

Amanda turned to Luisa and gave her a conspiratorial wink.

Luisa smiled back at her friend and then turned back to David. She knew it was time to get him off before other things happened. She turned her finger once more to his spongy prostate.

"I'm going to make you come now baby! You just tell me when O.K.?..." Luisa purred, releasing the vice like pressure she was exerting on the root of his cock. She moved her little fist back up to the middle of his shaft and began to jack him off again with those short, hard little strokes that had brought him so close already. At the same time she began to gently rub his prostate in time with her incendiary masturbation.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,705 Followers