The Try Outs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oomfff!...Augh!...Ummm!..." David moaned gutturally around Amanda's smothering breast. There were so many powerful feelings assaulting his loins he didn't know what was going to happen next. Luisa's compelling hand job had his come churning for release. When she started to pressure his prostate again he felt a warm rush of fluids stream from his knob and yet his balls were still drum taut. And overshadowing all this there was a bloated, cramping sensation growing in his loins that was so strong he could hardly breathe. He didn't know whether he was going to come or faint or both.

"Ummm!...Unn!...Unnn!..." he groaned, closing his eyes and hunching back and forth into Luisa's briskly stroking hand. At the same time he greedily inhaled Amanda's succulent tit flesh.

Luisa started fucking his ass with a will then. She slowly pulled her finger back until it was just inside his twitching sphincter, then she swiftly thrust it back up him, ending her stroke with her fingertip sharply jabbing his prostate. The pre-come was pouring from David's pee slit, and Luisa's swiftly stroking hand was whipping it into a froth around his tool.

"Ahh!...Ohhh!...Ohh Goddd!..I'm...I'm...gonna'.." he groaned around Amanda's smothering boob.

"Yes!...Unn Hnn!...Do it!...Come on!..." Luisa encouraged, opening her mouth into an inviting 'O' and aiming David's cock at her parted lips.

"Nahh...Ahhh!...It's...I'm...gonna'...gonna'...!..." David cried in a muted whimper

"Un Hnn!...Unn Hnn!..." the hunched over nurse encouraged.

And that's when Amanda dropped her hand from behind David's head. Still feeding him her swollen tit, she reached down into his groin from the front and laid her palm up under his balls. Slowly, one by one, she closed her fingers on those drum taut little orbs. Listening to his muffled gasps grow ever more frantic she gave his nuts a long, torrid squeeze.

And that's what pushed the swooning young man to the edge. His eyes popped open and he looked down around Amanda's heaving chest to see Luisa staring up at him, her mouth wide open and waiting ahead of his straining cock. She didn't slow her lurid masturbation for an instant but she did stop fucking his ass, just twisting her buried finger deep up his cringing nether hole.

"Come for me baby!...Give it to me!..Come on my face!...I want to taste it!..." Luisa cooed.

Her eyes took on a wicked glint as she started pressing his prostate like it was a door bell.

"You know you can't hold it when I do this!...Just let it go!..." she smirked.

And that's exactly what David did.

"Wahhh!..." he cried, his head mouth moving off of Amanda's glistening breast. He rose stiffly up on his toes as his balls lurched and a stringy rope of come blasted out of the end of his cock. It disappeared so swiftly into Luisa's mouth that Amanda wasn't sure whether she'd seen him start to come or not.

But Luisa didn't even have time to swallow that first bolt of sperm before it was followed by another and another and another. And she wasn't as deft at aiming his continuing deluge of come or she just didn't care. Some of the creamy streams did spurt into her mouth. But just as many or more splashed her face, her cheeks, her glasses and even her hair.

"Nahhh!...Ahh!...Unnn!..." David whimpered, his head beginning to swim. The convulsions in his loins were powerful and all consuming. But there was another compulsion building in his groin and he was fighting against it with all his will.

Luisa's jerking hand and obscenely prodding finger were making him come harder than he ever had before. But he couldn't just let himself go. He was afraid he was going to have a terrible accident. He clenched his sphincter so tight around her finger that it was like he was trying to break it off. He had no idea what was happening to him and he was struggling to control himself. What in hell was wrong with him?

Luisa just smiled up at the overwhelmed young man, watching his excitement and his distress growing visibly with every violent spasm that wracked his loins. But that didn't stop her from jacking him fiercely enough to keep the come flying from his knotted testicles.

"Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!..That's it!...Come all over me!...Cover me in it!..." Luisa purred, keeping her flashing eyes fixed on his as David's come splattered her face and the heaving slopes of her breasts.

"Oh yeahh!...Give it up!...Every drop!..." she urged as she continued to bear down on his prostate so firmly that he thought was going to pass out.

Amanda too was working his balls, squeezing them encouragingly in time with his ejaculation.

"Unnn!...Unn!...Oh...Goddd!..." David whimpered, slowly folding at the waist as his fiery spurts started to diminish. But every spasm of his aching testicles was the stroke of a double edged sword. His orgasm was breathtaking but the convulsions of his loins were making it almost impossible for him to continue to control himself. Without even realizing it his eyes started to flutter closed as he let out a high pitched wail of distress.

Amanda and Luisa smiled at each other as they continued to milk him with practiced hands, skillfully extracting every drop of come that he could produce.

David was hovering on the verge of consciousness now. He sucked in a sharp breath when Luisa rudely snapped her finger out of his anus. He also experienced something else he hadn't in a long time and that was his erection starting to fail him, softening in Luisa's relentlessly pulling hand.

But then he must have blacked out for a moment and the next thing he knew the two striking women were supporting him from both sides and guiding him back into the bathroom. He was bent over and moaning as they set him down on the toilet like some helpless geriatric.

Luisa and Amanda smiled down on him as he sat there, every muscle in his youthful body as tense as if he was cast in bronze. They knew that eventually he'd tire and relax and when he did they didn't want to be there.

Amanda grabbed a spare roll of toilet paper from under the sink and put it beside the toilet. Luisa moistened a hand towel and draped it over the shoulders of the ashen faced young man. Then she gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Amanda gave him a saucy wink and they left the bathroom, closing the door behind them. He thought he could hear the sound of their voices and giggles coming from very far away.

The next thing David knew was that all his insides were running out of him and splashing into the toilet beneath him. It was unbelievable! Wave after wave of hot, liquidy fluids pouring out of him in searing gushes. It must have been the smoked fish dip he ate at the reception he thought. Food poisoning! What else could it be. He just sat there in misery for what seemed like hours, hoping this torment would finally pass. A couple of times he went to get up but didn't even get to his feet before he had to sit back down again.

He flushed a number of times and finally started to feel a little more human. He had sort of heard some carryings-on in the bedroom but wasn't really paying much attention. It had sounded like Luisa was crying louder and louder in excitement. He thought he heard a lot of low level humming like that damned "Rabbit' had made when Amanda used it on him. But then, suddenly, Luisa's cries became barely audible grunts and groans.

David really wasn't thinking too much about it. He was just thankful to finally see an end of the torrent of fluids that had come gushing out of him. He wiped his face with the damp towel and was eventually able to stand on rubbery legs. He flushed once more, for the last time hopefully, and shuffled off to the shower again.

He didn't know how long he was in there but he spent a lot of time with the soap and shampoo, trying and get rid of the lingering odors of his recent mishap. He had never felt as spent as he did right at that moment. And he had the last day of try-outs beginning in just a few hours. He had to get some sleep. He dried off and crept over to the bathroom door. He grabbed his underwear which had been balled up in a corner but his clothes were out in the bedroom. It was very quiet out there. He thought he heard some anxious mewing noises but he wasn't sure. Cautiously he opened the door.

The single bedside light that was on didn't provide much illumination. David was so apprehensive that it took him a minute to bring the scene in front of him into focus.

Amanda was half turned away from him and sitting on the bed, her nylon clad legs crossed and her bared breasts still jutting out of the little lab coat she was wearing. She was calmly working on her nails with a little nail file.

But it was Luisa's pose that really startled him. The curvaceous dark haired vixen was still half naked. But now she was flat on her back, her limbs outstretched so that she was lying in a big X across the bed. Her hands were clenched tightly on the horizontal bar that was part of the trim of the headboard. Her wrists and her ankles were tied to the corners of the steel bed frame by what looked like silken scarves. She was languidly writhing against these bonds. Another, smaller silk scarf was tied around her mouth and making an effective gag. David could see why her earlier cries had become only muted groans.

His eyes were drawn to the seductively heaving globes of Luisa's tits that were thrusting skywards through the lapels of her little nurse's jacket. Luisa spotted him standing there at just that moment and began to squirm and mewl more vigorously.

David was starting to see more clearly all the time. He could see that Luisa's body was pink and glowing from either exertion or excitement, he wasn't sure which. She was covered in a sheen of sweat and her hair was moist on the edges and sticking to her neck and her shoulders.

And then David saw something even more mesmerizing. Two little silver alligator clips, attached together by a length of delicate chain, were pincering the end of each of Luisa's swollen boobs. The wicked looking serrated clamps were under a lot of tension, based on how deep they were embedded in each of Luisa's enflamed aureole. Her crimson nipples were hugely engorged and jutting out above the cruel little devices.

Amanda noticed Luisa's increased writhing and smiled down at her friend.

"Relax darlin'! He'll be comin' back any time now..." she purred.

David watched in disbelief as the blonde reached out with her nail file and deliberately dragged it across one of Luisa's swollen nipples.

Luisa's yelped and her face contorted into a grimace when Amanda did that.

Amanda leaned towards the twisting beauty. She reached out and slowly released one of the alligator clips. David could clearly see the already distended nipple grow even pinker and more swollen as the blood rushed back into it. Then Amanda removed the other clip and tossed the two of them onto the night table. Luisa's head snapped forward and you could hear her moan and her breath quicken as a fiery blush suffused her chest. Amanda leaned even closer until she was able to reach one of Luisa's quivering nipples with her extended tongue.

And it was while she was doing that that her head turned a little further and she saw David standing there gaping at them. Her eyes took on a wicked gleam and never left David's as she slowly teased Luisa's tumid nipple with her tongue.

"Howdy darlin'. We missed you. I'm so glad you're feelin' better. You were lookin' a little peaked earlier. Musta' been somethin' you ate I imagine..." Amanda said as she got up from Luisa's side and came over to stand in front of David.

"Amanda...Ahhh...What's going on? I thought you and Luisa were friends. Like ... ahh...good friends. This isn't about me is it? She's not tied up because I've done something is it? I mean... I didn't do anything. ..Well that's not exactly true I guess...But what I mean is... I didn't mean to do anything that was going to make you mad or anything..."

Amanda listened to David's nervous questioning with amusement. He really had no idea what was going on. He was just making this too easy. She moved beside him so that her lips were poised very close to his ear.

"Listen to me baby! Luisa and I were just havin' a little fun that's all. She can get pretty agitated when we play with Mr. Rabbit. And besides she likes it if I tie her up once in a while. That way I can take my time with her and really make her feel it. So there we were, me getting her good and worked up...actually she was getting kind of noisy and I didn't want the neighbors comin' over so I had to put that little gag thingy on her...but, not to worry. We've done that before and Luisa don't mind it...and anyways, I was just kind of giving her a little of Mr. R. and then a little more and givin' her a few jolts of juice at the same time just to keep her attention when all of a sudden we had this little problem..." Amanda said, turning her eyes sadly to the bedside table.

"The 'Rabbit' died."

David looked to where Amanda was looking and saw the pink dildo with the copper bands standing upright by the side of the bed on what must have been some kind of charger.

Amanda leaned even closer so that her moist lips were actually brushing David's ear as she continued..."And so what we've got here lover is a major case of 'coitus interruptus'"

"Coitus whatis?" David asked, his eyes flicking anxiously from Amanda to Luisa.

"It means..." Amanda began reaching into David's shorts and gripping his ropey cock in the palm of her hand..."that Nurse 'Big Tits' here is hotter than a fox in a forest fire..." she purred, squeezing and releasing David's prick with an insistent pressure.

"Just look at her! Look at her pussy! See how wet she is? See how her lips are all swollen and throbbing? She's practically shoving it right into your face isn't she? The little slut! Oh she needs it alright! She needs it bad!..." Amanda intoned, turning and twisting her skilful hand on David's cock.

And David couldn't deny his eyes. Luisa was straining against the bonds on her wrists and ankles, frantically tipping her loins up towards him. Her meaty labia were parted in a lewdly gaping O, visibly twitching with arousal. Her pussy was eagerly summoning him, just pleading to be filled.

This was too much! He had really wanted just to go back to his room. Really, really knew that that was what he should be doing.

"Mrs. Banes...I...I can't!...It's justtt tooo...Ahh...!' David trailed off, completely spellbound by Luisa's irresistibly beckoning loins. And he might have just got out of there then if his cock didn't finally, at that moment, begin to respond to Amanda's lewdly coaxing hand.

"Oh Goddd!..." he groaned out loud as the outline of his boner became more defined under his shorts.

And Luisa echoed a muffled..."Unn Hnn!...Unn Hnn!.." as she saw him stiffening up in front of her.

Amanda felt it too and she knew they had him. Despite all that they had put him through already that night David's cock was expanding once more under her persuasive touch. Amanda interrupted her lewd masturbation for just a second to rip his shorts down to the floor. But in less than a heartbeat her hand was back around his cock. She continued to jack him off with a twisting hand as she pulled him towards the bed.

"You don't have to do anything baby! Just put it in her! She'll do the rest! You can't just leave her like this! I guarantee you'll get a ride you'll remember! You have to do it! It'd be downright un-American to just leave her like this!!..." Amanda crooned as she guided David up onto the bed and onto his knees.

She steered him across Luisa's twisting form and pulled him towards the apex of her parted thighs. Amanda herself took up a position on the bed on her knees by Luisa's side.

She reached down with her free hand, grabbed one of Luisa's swollen nipples between her thumb and forefinger and stretched it roughly from her breast.

"Unnnn!..." Luisa grunted in response, thrashing around feverishly enough against her bonds to make the bed thump against the wall.

Amanda released Luisa's nipple and began to move that hand down the supine woman's torso, idly dragging her nails towards her writhing loins. At the same time she forced David's rigid tool down and pulled him forward, making him plant his hands above Luisa's shoulders to support himself. She slid her hand to the root of his shaft while pulling him further forward until his purple knob was brushing like a feather against the center of Luisa's opening.

"Yes baby! I told you It'd be worth the wait didn't I?..." Amanda purred down at the writhing nurse beneath them.

"I'm gonna' put it inside you and then David's going to pound you until you're cross-eyed. And then he's to shoot a big load of come up inside you. Fill you up with his baby juice 'til you're gagging on it! That's what you want isn't it you slut? That's what you've been waiting for isn't it?..." Amanda asked obscenely.

"Umm Hmm!...Ummm Hmm!..." Luisa grunted, straining up frantically towards David's just out of reach erection.

The young man looked down apprehensively into Luisa's eyes. He could see exactly what it was that she wanted but he didn't know if he was up to it. Although the flesh was somehow still willing, the spirit was kind of bagged. Yet with the warmth of her pussy searing the tip of his prick, he couldn't help himself from wanting to thrust his length into her. But Amanda restrained him with the stern grip she had on the root of his cock.

"Soon baby! Just let me warm her up a little more.." the blonde purred. She extended the index finger of the hand that was resting on her girl friend's abdomen and began to flick her sharp fingernail back and forth across Luisa's clit.

"Aieeee!..." Luisa let out a muffled shriek when she did that, her whole body stiffening up under David.

Amanda smiled at her friend's frantic twisting. She released her clenching fist from the root of David's cock, swept that hand up behind him and slapped his ass smartly like she was starting a bull out of a rodeo gate.

"Yee Haw! Ride him cowboy!..." she crowed merrily

"Nahhhh!..." David cried, bucking forward ahead of Amanda's stinging palm.

If he wasn't so nervous about the whole bizarre situation, David would have expected at least some resistance as he lunged at the smoldering pussy beneath him.

But Amanda hadn't been exaggerating when she said that Luisa was dying for it. For David, getting into her was like falling down a well. In a heartbeat, his cock was thrusting against Luisa's hard edged uterus and her wiry pubes were scrubbing against the top of his balls.

"Unnn!...Ahhhh!...Yesss!..." he groaned as her buttery depths enfolded his length when she banged her loins upwards into his. Although her movement was severely limited by the scarves binding her to the bed frame, David was left in no doubt of the ferocity of her passion. Her cunt was working around his tool like a meat grinder as she bucked and twisted on his penetrating spear.

Amanda had crawled up close to him and reached back to cup his eager balls in the palm of her hand.

David could hardly believe it when he felt that tingling sensation growing again at the base of his cock. But he would have had to have been a dead man not to respond to Luisa's leeching pussy or Amanda's skilled fondling. Despite how exhausted he was the need to come was building once more in his sorely aching testicles.

"Kiss her!..." Amanda purred, her warm breath gusting into David's ear.

And David looked down Into Luisa's burning eyes and couldn't help himself from pressing his lips to hers. Even through the scarf tied across her mouth he could feel her eager tongue jabbing through the satiny material to duel with his.

"Ummmm!..." she groaned in excitement, her lips melding with his in a scorching kiss.