The Try Outs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh!..." David whimpered in response. He was hardly aware of what he was doing as his hands tangled with Luisa's on the bed frame and he started slapping his hips into hers.

"Unnhhhh!..." Luisa wailed into his mouth as a wracking orgasm gripped her. She literally raised David's pistoning groin a foot in the air as the first devastating spasm seized her. Her pussy tightened up but she was so juicy that David didn't even have to slow his rampaging attack.

His continuing onslaught only heightened her excitement.

"Ahh!..Ahh!..Ahh!..." she gasped, her bound mouth twisting under his. She continued to buck up under him like she was laying on hot coals as another and another searing contraction swept through her loins.

And then David was thrusting forward from his toes, humping the breathless older woman beneath him with all his might. He was getting light headed even as his sorely used testicles started to knot up yet again in anticipation. He was only dimly aware of Amanda moving around him on the bed, whispering lewd encouragement as he fucked the writhing beauty beneath.

"Yeah!...That's it!...Bang the little slut!...Harder David!...Unn Hnn!...Like that!...Fuck her 'til she couldn't stop a pig in an alley!"

And then Amanda's tiny hand was back on his balls, slowly squeezing them and twisting them in a way that she knew he wouldn't be able to resist. And she was right!

"Nahhhhh!..." David cried gutturally, his eyes closing in excitement. He stiffened up on top of Luisa, his hands and feet pushing hard against the bed frame. And then his balls lurched and a searing eruption of come burst inside Luisa's shuddering pussy.

"Ahhhhhh!...Nahh!..." he cried again as his sperm jetted out in a fiery torrent.

"Unn!...Unn!...Unn!..." he whimpered repeatedly as his loins convulsed in excruciating spasms. It felt like his nuts were being smacked with a hammer every time another fiery bolt of come burst from his genitals.

"Yes!...That's it!...Oh yeah!...I can feel it!...Every spurt!...Unn Hnn!...Unn Hnn!...Give it to me baby!...Unn Hnn!...That's what I want!..." Luisa encouraged, coiling herself around David's shuddering frame like a python.

The feel of his burning come jetting into her womb only increased the intensity of her own orgasm. She was coming almost continuously on his spewing shaft and she was loving it. She worked her gripping cunny around his cock like a woman possessed.

David was so consumed with his devastating orgasm that it took him some time to realize that Luisa's legs were coiled around his ass and her arms were clutching his shoulders.

When he did open his eyes it was to see the panting siren beneath him looking up at him with sparkling eyes. Even though he could barely hear her, he could clearly see her swollen lips forming the words..."Yesss!...Come inside me!..Like that!...Unn Hnn!..Unn Hnn!...Don't stop!...Yeahh!..."

"Unn!...Unn!...Un Hnn!.." David groaned in response. And then he realized that Luisa no longer was the one who was gagged. He was! He tried to straighten up above her to see what the hell was going on. But he couldn't. Now he was the one whose wrists and ankles were secured tightly to the steel bed frame by the silken scarves. There was only enough slack in the bonds to let him just get his knees under him.

"Whaaa?..." he whimpered in confusion, his head whipping around questioningly from the blonde behind him to the brunette beneath him. But his distress was tempered by the fact that Luisa's pussy still surrounded him like a silken sheath. She was clenching and releasing him with her internal muscles, prolonging his shuddering orgasm way beyond the point he would have thought possible.

But even the older woman's skilled provocation couldn't keep him coming forever. Soon enough his convulsions started to lessen and he felt a distinct softening of his erection inside Luisa's clinging tunnel.

"Ohhh!...Noo!...Not yet!...Please baby!...Don't stop!...Don't!...Not yet!..." Luisa pleaded, thrusting her loins feverishly up into David's to try and keep some rigidity in his wilting boner.

Amanda smiled down at the writhing nurse and gave her a knowing wink. She got up from the bed and went over to the bureau where she picked up a squeeze bottle. It looked like a bottle of Windex except the liquid inside it was clear.

She stepped back over to the bed, walking around it and spraying David's hands and his feet.

"Unnn?...Unnn?...Wuttt?..." he moaned anxiously, looking wide eyed at Amanda.

The blonde beauty just smiled coolly at him as she gave his extremities a thorough soaking.

"Relax baby. It's just water. I'm just making sure you're good and grounded for this next part."

David was truly at a loss as to what she meant. He could only watch in confusion as Amanda went back over to the night stand where she put the spray bottle down. Holding his eyes and smiling archly at him, she picked up the gleaming dildo off the charger and inserted it into the leather harness strapped across her groin. She dipped one hand into the open jar of conductive jelly next to the charger and began to smear it on the protruding phallus.

David watched all this happening with growing apprehension, especially when Amanda started edging toward the foot of the bed. As she moved behind him she continued to fondle the plastic tool just like she were jacking off.

"You're not going to leave her hanging are you darlin'? You're not one of those 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' types' are you? Of course you're not! You just need a little extra encouragement! And that's what I've got right here for you! 'Cause we don't want to leave your poor little fuck buddy chewin' up the scenery do we David? Isn't that right nurse? ..."

The dark haired beauty beneath him stared back at her buxom friend with her eyes blazing.

"You bitch! You've got me so hot the both of you! And now Davey boy's losin' it just when I was really getting into it! It's not fair! Oh God!...The way he was stretching me open with that big dick of his! That's what I want. Oh David! I want you to fuck me just a little more. Just like that! Please!..." Luisa crooned, hunching her smoldering depths encouragingly around David's diminishing tool

The young man was becoming really nervous. It wasn't his fault if these two insatiable women had completely drained him. He would have been happy to accommodate the squirming nurse beneath him if he could. But he was done, wasted. You couldn't get blood from a stone could you? But there was something positively scary about the way Amanda was looking at him, her creamy boobs swaying as she fondled the greasy dildo.

"Umm?...Unmm?..." he groaned, twisting futilely against the bonds tying him to the bed as he turned his head over his shoulder to keep the voluptuous blonde in view.

"Not to worry sweetheart..." Amanda said to David.

"I can tell you're a little tired but you can't leave my friend like this. It would be too mean. So I'm going to help..." Amanda said as she climbed up on the bed and edged up behind David on her knees. She put one hand on his shoulder while using the other one to guide the tip of the dildo into the center of his cringing nether hole.

"You know where this is going, don't you lover?..." Amanda teased, leaning in and pressing the rounded nose of the dildo harder against David's anxiously clenched sphincter.

She jogged her hips forward but David's taut little brownie resisted her.

Again he struggled with his bonds, his eyes looking pleadingly into Amanda's as he mewled in distress.

"Nn...ooh...On'ttt!..." he whimpered. But Amanda was in complete control.

"Now take my advice lover. This'll be a lot easier for you if you just relax. Trust me on this!... Because either way this..." she said, dragging the dildo up and down though the crack of his ass ..." is going in here..." she said, holding it once more against the opening of his anus and leaning forward with her hips.

"Just take a deep breath...That's it!...Now exhale...Slowly...Relax...Deep breath...Un Hnn!... That's it!...Now, close your eyes...It's O.K. baby!...I'm not going to hurt you!... Now breathe...Such a good boy...I'm going to count to five...One...Two...""

And then, without any warning,, Amanda slammed her hips forward and buried most of the rigid dildo up his ass in one determined lunge.

"Nahhhhh!..." David yelped in a muffled gargle, his eyes flying open. He bucked forward frantically into Luisa's steamy snatch ahead of the invading dildo. And of course this elicited an appreciative groan from the squirming bundle of fun beneath him.

"Three, Four, Five!..." Amanda finished, giving her hips a little shimmy that made the dildo shift around obscenely in David's vulnerable ass.

It felt to him like Amanda had shoved a baseball bat up his butt. His rudely stretched anus was on fire around the rigid plastic tool. Again he looked back pleadingly at the kneeling blonde behind him. But Amanda only puckered a mocking kiss at him.

"That's not so bad is it lover?...Just a little more?..." the blonde asked. Keeping a firm grip on his shoulder, she tipped her pelvis up and pushed in a little further leaving just the copper ring at the base of the phallus still visible.

"Ahhhhh!..." David groaned, his face grimacing.

"Don't be such a baby!..." Amanda purred, moving her hand from David's shoulder and reaching under his arm around in front of him. She found one of his nipples, pinched it between her thumb and forefinger and stretched it from his chest.

David's nostrils flared and his shoulders bunched into a knot when she did that.

But Amanda was just distracting him. When David leaned lower to ease the pressure she was putting on his nipple, she snapped her hips forward and drove the remainder of the dildo up his flinching anus.

"Ummff!..." David groaned, gnawing on the silk scarf covering his mouth.

Luisa raised her legs higher on David's waist to open herself up to him

"Ummm!...Yeah!...That's better baby!...I love it when you do me like that!...But it was better before. ..You seemed much more...eager...I don't know...and you were harder...that felt so good...when you were sooo hard..." Luisa moaned.

"Make it harder for me lover...Can you do that? ...I want it so much..." Luisa crooned, working her pussy up and down on David's ropey prick to try and rekindle his enthusiasm.

Amanda slid her knees back a little and sprawled out on David's back.

David became acutely aware of Luisa's pneumatic tits mushing up into his chest while Amanda's more pliable mammaries were pancaking between his shoulder blades. The excruciating tension in his anus was momentarily forgotten as he was surrounded by all these womanly charms.

But as much as Amanda too was enjoying this salacious moment, she had a game plan and she was going to stick to it. She leaned close to David's ear and murmured... I'm going to take the gag out in a moment baby but first I want to show you my 'Superman' trick."

David tried to turn his head to see behind him but he couldn't as he grunted a quizzical... "Huh?..."

But he did see Amanda's hand coming forward on the bed below him with the 'Rabbit' remote in her palm.

"My 'Superman' trick? That's where I turn a mild mannered quarterback into a 'Man of Steel!"...the blonde purred. David watched Amanda choose the base ring of the 'Rabbit' and set the power output at mid. Then she pushed the 'on' button.

"Phwahhhh!..." David gasped as the sudden charge tingled through the palms of his hands and the soles of his feet. His arms and his legs contracted agonizingly as his ass became the conduit for the fiery surge of current. His heart froze while the rest of his body went into an uncontrollable quaking. For a split second he wondered if this was what it like to be struck by lightning.

"Naahh!..." the young man cried, arching his back and straining against his bonds. A sheen of sweat burst out over his entire body. But at the same time, as promised, his cock engorged into a throbbing spike while his abused nuts contracted sickeningly.

"Unnnn!...Godd Yesss!...Umm Hmm!... That's what I'm talkin' about!.." Luisa hissed as David's cock swelled up inside her like he'd been snake bit! She started banging her loins up and down into him again, intent on satisfying the burning itch that was consuming her loins.

Amanda turned down the juice on the base of the 'Rabbit' from mid to low. She knew that would be enough to keep him hard. She reached out to the scarf gagging David, pushed it over his head and pulled it away from his mouth

David stopped struggling against his bonds when she did that and gasped for air. It took all his strength just to get his knees under him to steady himself on top of Luisa's bucking loins. He looked back pleadingly over his shoulder at the lanky blonde kneeling behind him

"Mrs. Banes!...Amanda!...Easy!...Please!...You don't know what you're doing to me!...I don't think I can take it!..." he groaned beseechingly.

"Oh I know exactly what I'm doing lover!..." Amanda purred. She put her hands on David's hips to hold him steady and started hunching her hips back and forth, gently fucking his ass with the greasy plastic phallus.

"Don't you fret none darlin!...You can take it!...I promise!...By the time I'm finished with you, you'll be beggin' for more!..." Amanda drawled, activating the contact on the tip of the dildo and setting it on low as well.

David sucked in a surprised breath and his eyes went wide when she did that. Amanda's rude anal attack had opened him so thoroughly that the dildo was sliding easily in and out. And the pulsing electric current, as she fucked him with the lurid device, was stimulating some incredibly receptive pleasure center deep inside him.

He was completely drained he knew that. He probably wouldn't be able to come again for a month. But still that tingly feeling was growing again in his balls.

He started thrusting himself down into Luisa's sodden tunnel. He couldn't help himself. It was like trying to grab the brass ring on a carousel. If you really tried, just maybe you could get it, even though you knew in your heart that it wasn't going to happen.

But that was how David was feeling. He had to try! That tingling sensation was real and it was getting stronger. Maybe he could get there just one more time. He didn't really believe it but he couldn't stop himself as he began to fuck Luisa's welcoming pussy.

"Yess!...Ohh yesss!...That's it baby!...You do that so well!...Fuck me lover!...Do it!... You're gonna' make me come so hard on that big dick of yours!...Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!...Yeahh!...Don't stop!..." Luisa growled, throwing her legs around David's and urging him on with her muscular thighs.

And Amanda did her part as well. She held herself still so that David had no choice but to impale himself on the unyielding plastic prick as he pulled out of Luisa's pussy. Then she bucked sharply into to him to hasten him back into her smoldering interior.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Ahhh!..." gasped the young man as he worked away like a machine between the two women.

"Oh Godd!..Ohhh!...Goddd!...Unn!...I'm...com'...com'...coming again!..." Luisa cried, throwing her arms around David and clinging desperately to him as her loins convulsed once more.

"Unn!...Unn!...Unn!..." David continued to groan, never ceasing his relentless jack-hammering. The tension in his own groin was still growing. He was so close. He just didn't know if he was going to make it.

"Ahhh!...Yesss!...Yesss!...You bastard!...Keep fucking me!...Like that!...Unn Hnn!...Unn Hnn!..." Luisa wailed as her juices began to ooze in a searing stream from the taut circle of her vagina around David's cock.

"Unnn!...Ohh!...Nooo!..." David cried turning his eyes in dismay back towards Amanda.

Even though he was still fucking Luisa feverishly, he was starting to lose that tingling feeling. It was being replaced by a fiery numbness and he could tell he had missed his chance. He almost wanted to cry. He had been so close and now it wasn't going to happen.

"Oh Goddd Amanda!...I can't!...I thought I was...I was so close but...Ahhh!...Godd!..." he whimpered, still thrusting away but now as much in despair as in excitement.

"Poor baby!... You were almost there weren't you?...I could make it happen for you darlin'!...Would you like that?..." Amanda asked, her eyes sparkling wickedly.

"Oh Jesus!...Yes!...I don't know what's happening but I need it so bad right now!... Pleaseee!..." David groaned.

"Well since you asked me so polite and all. Now stop humpin' away like you're drillin' a well for a minute and just leave about half of your prick inside her."

It took a real effort of will to stop his frenetic fucking but David did as Amanda instructed.

Luisa groaned her disapproval but Amanda ignored her. She reached around David and closed her little hand around the root of his exposed cock. Then she shifted around behind him, twisting and jogging her hips to probe the depths of his ass. When David gave an involuntary little shudder accompanied by a gasping groan she knew she had found his prostate.

She draped herself across David's back once more and moved her hand with the remote into his field of vision. She made a point of letting him see as she turned the 'Rabbit' off. Then she reset it so that the base ring was off and only the ring on the tip would be live.

"You better hold on tight baby 'cause this is gonna' be a little intense!" she murmured, as she turned the intensity setting to hi and poised her finger over the 'on' button.

David couldn't believe it when he saw her adjusting the 'Rabbit' to hi. Earlier he'd just about fainted when she used it on him at mid.

"I don't know Mrs. Banes!...I mean...Actually, that thing makes me kind of nervous.... Couldn't you...maybe, like turn it down a little?..." he asked nervously.

Amanda mover her crimson lips close to David's ear.

"Well... I suppose I could...." Amanda drawled, like she was really thinking it over. But then her smile hardened just a little as she looked down At David.

"But darlin'... You're the one that wants to make it in the big league. So I think we oughta' put the hammer down, don't you? Besides... I love to see you squirm! So, here!... Take it!..." Amanda said with a lewd chuckle, nibbling gently on his ear lobe as she pushed the button.

"Aieeee!...." David cried. It felt like the steel bed had become electrified. A massive jolt of current raced through his whole body and then focused achingly on his groin. As the pulsing electric charge tore through him he became a rigid, twitching mass on top of Luisa's writhing curves.

And the shock, directly against his prostate made his loins turn to jelly and convulse uncontrollably. Amanda had to keep a firm grip on David's cock to keep him from coming right then and there.

Luisa too could actually feel a muted version of the current in her pussy and that set her off again.

"Oh shit!... Yes!...Do that!...Give it to him!...Yes!...Yes!...Yess!..." she panted, her eyes flashing up into Amanda's.

But Amanda relented at that moment and took her finger off the button.

David's mind took a moment to clear. He had to give his head a shake to grasp what was happening. His loins were on fire. His balls had contracted agonizingly as they tried to churn out a load of come. But Amanda's hand was clenched around the root of his cock, refusing to allow him his release.

"Nahhh!...Ahhh!...Oh Goddd!....Amanda!...It's...I'm.. there!...Oh Goddd!...Just let go so I can ...can do it!..." he gasped, twisting weakly against his bonds.

Amanda didn't answer right away. And she didn't loosen the stern grip she had on his tool either. She pulled the dildo slowly back to the entrance of David's anus then held it poised there, letting both his arousal and his apprehension grow. Then she leaned close and whispered..."Take it!..." as she pushed the fake dick back up him, and pressed the button again.