The Tumble

Story Info
Gymnast's injury brings her closer to her father
5.4k words
4.42
145.5k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1writer
1writer
134 Followers

He stood in the corner watching her. She had her blonde hair up in its customary ponytail and her trademark light blue tights. Her legs were well muscled from the years of gymnastic training. Standing just over five feet tall her blue eyes blazed an intensity and focus fueled by the events that happened just over four years ago. She should have been an Olympic gold medal winner. Instead a judge from the host country gave her such poor marks on a flawless floor exercise that she finished with a silver medal and not the coveted gold. The man had spent countless hours standing in the corner watching her. From practice to competition, he was there. It cost him his marriage because he wanted to be there for his daughter, but in retrospect the only good thing from the marriage was his little girl. He owned his own advertising firm, so thanks to modern day electronics he could literally work from anywhere. He was good at his job, and had a customer list that kept him busy and well compensated. He was tall and lean. He loved to run, and when he wasn't working or watching his daughter compete, he was running. Some of his best advertising campaigns were created on his runs. His dark hair was just beginning to gray at the temples, and he was told it made him distinguished. He thought it just made him look old. He decided that one failed marriage was enough, and he focused his time and energy on his work and helping his daughter become a world class gymnast. He had no lasting friendships or relationships since the divorce. A fling after a successful client signing was the sum total of his love life in the eight years since his wife took off, and he really didn't care.

He watched her move to the mat. She carried herself with a confidence that came from the years of constant training and competing. He felt the adrenaline pulse through his body as it always did as she got ready to do her routines. She was good and he was so very proud of her.

She made her way to the mat mentally running through her routine one more time. It was part of her mental preparation right before she went out there. Her eyes scanned for her father and found him in his usual place. To the right of the mat opposite of where she would enter he stood by himself. Always the same place, and always by himself as it had been ever since she started competing. A calm spread over her as it always did right before she stepped on the mat. She had trained harder than ever before for this meet. A top three finish and she was going back to the Olympics. She knew at 18 she was considered old, but the anger and hurt she felt at that bitch who scored her routine down in the Olympics kept her motivated to get there again. While everyone said she was robbed, it did not change the fact that she finished second. She vowed standing there on the medal stand, it would be different next time.

She pasted on her smile gave a brief wave to the crowd, and her routine began. She could tell she was on. Everything was going well. The flips, the jumps, the landings all were feeling as close to perfect as she could get. Perfect until her foot hit the wet spot on the mat. Whether was sweat or water, she did not know. All she knew as she landed her back flip was that her right foot slipped, her right leg kept going, and she felt a pop in her leg that sent agony up from her leg to her brain. As she fell forward she extended her left arm to catch her, and she felt it snap as she hit the floor beside the mat. She screamed and started crying.

He watched his daughter move on the mat. Her routine was one of her best. She hit her marks, nailed her landings, and was on her way to completing one of her best performances. Her last run, cartwheel, and front flip looked good. Then she landed. He could see her head bob forward as her leg slipped, and he could hear the snap of bone from where he stood. He saw her collapse to the floor and heard her scream, and he started running towards her.

He ran onto the mat, and started shoving people out of the way. He looked down, saw the bone sticking through the skin of her leg, and the funny angle of her left wrist and dropped down beside her. She was moaning in pain and sobbing at the same time. He slowly lifted her head into his lap, and said "Don't worry baby. I am here and it will be ok." However, he knew that things would never be the same again.

She woke up lying in a hospital bed. An IV tube was running in her right arm. Her left felt heavy, and she tried to make out what was on her arm. It looked like a cast. There was a throbbing in her right leg, and she found she could not move it easily. Her father was holding her right hand and woke from a light sleep when he felt her moving. "How are you baby?" he asked.

"It hurts," she moaned.

"I know it does hun. They are giving you medicine for that." he replied.

Her mouth was dry so he gave her a sip of water. "How bad?" she asked.

"Don't worry about that now." he whispered as he stroked her hair.

"Tell me," she commanded.

He sighed and said," The doctor said you are out for a year. You had a nasty break in the leg, and your wrist also broke. He said best guess IF you could come back is a year."

He noticed the tear roll down her face, and moved to wipe it away. "It's all I have ever known."

"I know baby. Lets just take it a day at a time. No sense worrying about what we don't know now."

"How am I going to write? I am left handed," she asked.

"Very slowly I would imagine," he said with a laugh, and she smiled.

He brought her home three days later. He had a wheelchair for her that was motorized. Crutches were out of the question as was a walker. She was not used to sitting or laying for long periods of time, but the chair gave her some mobility. She had him help her in it when they got home and was able to steer it into the house.

"I am so ready for some real food daddy," she said.

"Oh, and what is real food then?" he asked with a smile.

"Pizza with lots of sausage and cheese of course," she replied.

When the pizza arrived she moved the wheelchair up to the table and started eating. It was hard using the right hand, but she managed to get the hang of it. That is until she had a piece fall on her white shirt. It was one of her favorite." Oh no! It will stain," she cried.

Her dad ran and got some stain remover and quickly applied it to the shirt. "Get it under cold water," she said.

Without thinking he reached down and pulled it up and over her head. He stopped as it passed over her head. She had no bra on, and she was beautiful. Her breasts were small, but the nipples were large and puffy. The cold from the stain remover had made them stand at attention. He didn't realize he had stopped taking off the shirt, and was standing there staring. "Um, Dad is there an issue with my hand?" she asked.

Her voice snapped him back to the task at hand." Just trying to figure out how to get it over your hand without hurting you Beth," he rasped.

He moved behind her to finish taking off her shirt, and also to hide the erection that had sprung up from the sight of his daughter's breasts. He quickly ran cold water on it, and added some more stain remover and put it in the washer.

"Hey, I could use another shirt in here," Beth said with a laugh.

"Any requests?" her dad asked.

"Something cool. I am kind of warm," she replied.

She could hear her father's breathing change, and when he stopped lifting the shirt off she knew what he was looking at. It sent a tingle from the top of her head down to her groin. She shook her head, figuring it was the drugs that made her "tingle" down there. He was her dad, and would never think of her "that way". Still it was kind of exciting to think that maybe he liked what he saw. She had never "done it". She had been surrounded by girls, and one grouchy coach for as long as she could remember. The only time close to having sex was when one of the older girls in gymnastics class made her touch her down there. She must have done it ok, because it made the girl moan. She had been so focused on gymnastics that any sexual feelings were always pushed to the side. She kind of liked how it made her feel.

He splashed cold water on his face and found her a t-shirt. He brought it out and stood behind her as he slipped it over her head and then her injured arm. He caught a few glimpses of those perfect breasts, and again was instantly hard. He quickly moved around to his chair and sat down.

"I think I got the stain out. I know you like that shirt," he said. "I might have to get you a bib or something."

"Well either that or you will get good at getting me in and out of my shirt," she said with a laugh. She noticed her father swallow and blush.

She was tired after the ride to home and after another dose of pain medicine she decided she would go lay down. She was able to get into her bedroom where her father helped her into bed. "Thanks daddy," she murmured. "I love you."

"Love you too baby."

He quietly shut the door and cleaned up after their pizza. The vision of her breasts was burned into his brain. Long suppressed desire was pushing to the front of his brain. He could feel the tip of his cock leaking, and knew he needed relief. He headed to the bedroom and quickly stepped out of his pants. Laying back on his bed he relived the vision of his daughter, and wondered what the rest of her looked like as he shot cum up onto his chest and stomach. He got up and cleaned up the result of those thoughts, laid down and fell asleep.

Beth was buzzing from the pain medicine. She was tired but could not get what happened at lunch out of her mind. The way his breathing changed, the small tremor in his hands, and the voice told her he liked what he saw. No one had ever reacted that way towards her. It made her tingle again, and her right hand slid down into her shorts. She was surprised at how damp it was down there. It had never been that wet before. Her finger light rubbed over her clit, and she felt it harden. She pressed harder against it with two fingers and rubbed it slowly in a circle. She could feel the warmth from her pussy and she spread her legs to give her fingers more room to move. She rubbed faster and could feel the rush of an orgasm. She wondered if her dad would like to see more of her, and she came. She lay there panting, and could feel the moisture on her fingers. As she fell asleep she wondered what her dad was doing.

He awoke with a start and could tell by the shadows that he had slept much later than he had planned. He got up quickly and went to Beth's room. He was relived to see she was still sleeping. He would have to make sure she texted him when she needed him. It would not make him feel good if she called out and he was not there to help.

Beth woke to a full bladder, and feeling well rested. She called out for her father, and he was there in seconds. "Help me into the chair daddy. I need to go pee," she said. He placed her in the chair and she was able to get it into the bathroom.

"Ok baby, I will help you stand and get you situated then step out," her father said. He helped her stand and pivot. He reached in the waistband of her shorts and gently pulled them down. With her good hand Beth guided herself down onto the stool. He quickly stepped out into the hall pulling the door closed behind him.

His pulse was racing, and he could tell he was sweating. She was shaved smooth around her pussy, and he got a glimpse of the swollen lips before she sat down. He was shocked, turned on, disgusted, and amazed all at the same time. How could he even begin to be turned on by his daughter, and yet how could he not be. She was so beautiful, and also so vulnerable right now. The combination was almost too much for him to handle. He would have to hire a nurse for her. He was not going to be able to handle things like this for very long.

Beth sat there on the toilet and waited a few moments before she peed. She noticed her dad looked at her pussy, and the wetness had returned at the thought of it. As she peed she wondered what he was thinking right now. She was starting to like the effect her body was having on him. She wiped and noticed how her clit was hard again. She thought this was a good thing.

When Beth called out he came into the bathroom. "All done?" he asked as calmly as he could.

"Yup," she said. "I just need your help putting me together."

He helped her stand and leaned down to pull up her shorts. He got a much better view of the smooth pussy of his daughter. He noticed there was wetness around the lips and thought maybe she couldn't wipe herself with her right hand as well. He sat her in the chair, and she backed out of the bathroom and headed for the living room.

He came into the living room with a phone book. "Who are you going to call?" Beth asked.

"I was thinking you might be more comfortable with a real nurse taking care of you. Frankly, I don't think I am very good at it," her dad responded.

"No! I don't need a nurse daddy. I have you!"

Her father looked up at her. "Beth, I really don't know what I am doing here. You need a professional."

"It has always been you that has been there for me daddy. Don't you want to be anymore?" she shot back.

"I will always be there for you. This is just maybe more than I can handle. I want you to have the best baby," he said.

"You are the best. Please daddy don't make me have to have someone else," she begged.

With a sigh he closed the phone book. "You always know how to make me cave in don't you."

"Of course. That is why you love me so much," Beth said with a giggle. "Now what is for supper?"

They talked about her rehabilitation over a dinner of fried chicken and a salad. She would not be able to do much until she was further along in the healing process. "I am not sure what is next for me daddy. Gymnastics was all I knew, and now it is gone."

"Well college is probably in order if you want," he replied. He got up and cleaned off the table as they discussed what she wanted to take in school, and when she would start. He also made it clear that she could work for him until she found something she wanted to do with her life.

They talked until the sun was almost gone. Darkness in the room fell like a curtain and he got up and turned on some lights. He was amazed at how grown up his little girl was now. Her face framed in the light of the lamp was so pretty. Her penetrating blue eyes melted his heart. There was nothing he would not do for her. She was his life.

As they talked, Beth looked at her father. He was handsome and had heard some of her teammates talk about how they would so do him. She would just glare at them and they would stop. Now she thought she knew what they were thinking. Having never had a boyfriend, her father was the only man in her life. She liked how he was making her feel and how he was taking care of her. She wanted nothing more than that.

As the evening turned to night, Beth began hurting and asked for a pain pill. Her dad got her one with a glass of water, and asked if she was ready for bed. "What I really need daddy is a shower. A nice hot steaming shower."

"Well if you can wait until tomorrow I can get someone from the office to come help you with that," he answered.

"Daddy it has been how many days. My hair is yuck. My skin is yuck, and it would make me feel better to have one now," she said with a pout.

"How do you plan to do this hun?" he asked.

"I don't know. They told me to put plastic bags on my casts if I was going to get them wet. I guess that is a start. You might have to help me with that and my hair. I don't know if I can wash it one handed."

"Can we do that in the sink?" her father asked.

"I don't think you will get all the soap out with just a faucet from a sink," she replied.

"Oh, well I um guess I could try washing it in the shower. Maybe we can find some old clothes for you to wear and get wet while I am washing your hair," her dad said.

Beth notices he was squirming in his chair. "Dad, I am not going to wear clothes in the shower. That is like too weird."

"Not anymore weird than your dad washing you in the shower," he countered.

"Then don't think of me as your daughter. Think of me as your patient. I will think of you as my nurse. We will get through it ok."

"You think so?" he asked.

"Absolutely. Trust me daddy."

He sat on the couch his heart pounding like a high school kid on his first date looking at the pretty young woman who has just asked him to help her in the shower. He was not sure he could shut off the fact she was his daughter, but also knew that his cock was telling him it was a great thing to be doing on an evening like this.

"Ok, I will go get the shower turned on. I will try to get the temperature right. The last thing I want to do is burn you. Like I said I don't know that I am qualified for this." He turned and left for the bathroom. Beth could feel the wetness between her legs already. She knew this would be good. Between the pain medication and the thought of what was to come, she was feeling good.

He turned on the jets to the shower, and looked at himself in the mirror. He tried to figure out if this was the right thing for him to do. He wasn't sure but something was pulling him in a direction he could not stop. He turned and went and got his daughter. He brought two garbage bags with him, and some tape to seal the edges. The last thing he wanted was to get the casts wet. The chair, his daughter and him made a tight fit in the now steaming bathroom.

Beth felt his hands start to lift her shirt and she tried not to shiver with excitement. The cloth sliding up over her excited nipples was almost more than she could bear. There was no pause this time as the shirt lifted over her head. He put the garbage bag on her arm and carefully taped it shut. He then moved around to the front and helped her stand. He leaned forward and gently tugged her shorts down. She stepped out with her "good" leg and then he helped her move so he could get the shorts over the cast. Beth looked down and noticed her dad glancing at her pussy. She widened her stance so he could see it better, and then he moved around to her back and moved the wheelchair into the hallway. He then got down and taped the garbage bag over her casted leg. Again, Beth allowed him a nice view of her pussy. He then stood up, got beside her, and helped her into the shower.

The blast of warm water felt so good. She stood there feeling it run over her broken body. It was the best shower she could remember taking in her life. "Ok daddy my hair is ready for you," Beth said.

"I am your nurse not daddy remember?" he replied.

She felt the cool of the shampoo on her hair, and then her father's hands slowly working it in. He had strong hands, and was massaging her scalp as he did her hair. Nice and slow and steady he covered every inch of her hair. He removed the shower nozzle from its holder and started to rinse. He was soaked as water went every where through the open shower door. He rinsed and ran his hands through the hair until the soap was out. "Now the conditioner'" he heard Beth say and he groaned.

"Oh, that feels good daddy, I mean nurse. You wash hair very nice," Beth purred.

"Glad you like it because I feel like a drowned rat here," her dad grumbled back.

She handed him the body wash and a washcloth. She felt the wet wash cloth on her back and it felt so good. He had gentle hands, and he moved slowly over her back, down her ass, and then down to her legs. "Glad I only have to do one," he said." I am too old to stay bent down like this."

He continued washing moving back up and over her ass. All the years of training not only made for some nice legs, but an awesome ass. He thought it quite possibly was the best ass he had ever seen. By now he was soaked. Water ran down his face into his eyes, and down his shirt, and soaked him through and through. "Ok, turn around and I will get the front," he said trying to keep the quiver out of his voice.

1writer
1writer
134 Followers
12