The Tumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth slowly pivoted on her good leg and faced her father. He was soaked but now in the shower with her. The thought of that made her pussy tingle again. He washed her face, her neck, and the right arm. He brought the cloth to her breasts and gently washed them. He did not fail to notice how much harder the nipples got when he moved the cloth over them, and he was instantly harder than he could ever remember. He washed lower down over her thighs and then the leg with the cast down to the garbage bag protecting it. He knelt down and washed the left leg working his way up the inside of her thighs. He watched her as she moved her legs apart, giving him access to her clean shaven pussy. Gently he ran the cloth over her swollen pussy lips making them soapy. The cloth moved in and upwards touching her clit, and he heard her gasp. He slowly moved the cloth up and down on her clit. Her hand grabbed his to keep it in that one spot as he washed. "Go faster daddy," she hissed.

He started moving the cloth up and down faster, and he heard her gasp and felt the shudder travel up her body. A long slow moan and she ran her hands through his soaking wet hair. As if in a trance he stood up shaking," What have I just done? Oh no. Oh no." he stammered. She reached up and kissed her father.

"I think you just made me feel better than any medicine could have," was Beth's reply.

"I need to get out of here Beth," he choked out.

"No! Not yet. Not now," she pleaded.

"Daddy please don't leave now. I don't want to stop. I love you."

He tried to reply but Beth pulled his head down to hers and gently kissed his lips. A soft kiss like no other he had ever shared with her or any other woman. He felt her tongue forcing its way into his mouth and touching his. The kissing became more urgent, tongues exploring each others mouths, as his hands pulled her closer.

"I want to see you daddy. Take off your clothes. They are soaked anyway," she moaned.

"Baby, no you can't do this," he whispered as he felt her good hand tugging at the waistband of his shorts. He tried to move her hand, but she kept tugging until the one side of his shorts were down part way. She starting kissing him again to distract him and with another tug had them down by his knees. His cock sprang free and was pressing against her. She took it in her hand, breaking the kiss and looked down at it.

"Oh daddy this looks so nice," she purred. "It is so hard."

He could say nothing but was focusing on her touch of his cock. So soft, so gentle as she gently moved her hand up and down the shaft. "Oh baby you shouldn't be doing that," he finally moaned.

"Why?" she asked.

"It has been awhile baby, I might cum," he whispered.

"Like you made me with that nice washcloth?"

"Yes baby like that," he answered.

She started to stroke faster and watch his cock start to leak at the tip. The head of his cock grew larger as she stroked. "Yes, yes baby keep going," he hissed. Her hand kept going until he came. Three large spurts hitting her stomach and coating her hand. She slowly stopped as he finished.

"Did I do it right daddy?"

"Oh yes, I mean we should not have done this," he said.

"I really liked it daddy. It felt good. Can you do it again to me?" she asked.

"What we did means it will never be the same with us. It was wrong. I was wrong. It was my fault," he replied and the tears rolled down his face. "I did this to you."

"I was the one who held your hand there daddy. I wanted this more than you know. Why do you think I never dated, and that I said I was glad when mom left? It has always been you," Beth yelled. "Now you want to tell me its wrong? It is not wrong to me. I love you," and with that she started sobbing.

He stood there in the shower that had now started running cold crying with his daughter. He knew it would never be the same, but the words she spoke softened his anger at the situation. While he was still trying to make sense of all of it, his brain shifted back to the job at hand. "The water is cold baby. We need to dry you off." He helped her out of the shower and grabbed a towel. He started to dry her off as gently as he could. She turned to face him. He could not take his eyes off of her.

"Do you not think I am pretty enough for you daddy?" she asked.

"You are beautiful my sweet baby," he replied.

"I wish my boobs were bigger," she said.

"They are perfect," her father said.

"I thought guys liked big boobs," she responded.

"Not this guy," he said with a laugh.

"Does it bother you I shave down there daddy?" she asked. "I had to wearing those tights for gymnastics you know."

"I love it shaved down there," he said with a grin." I am supposed to be drying you off not playing twenty questions."

"Would you do it with me?" she asked.

"Do what?"

"You know daddy. It. Fuck? Screw? Have sex?"

"I don't think we want to go there baby," he answered.

Beth looked down at her father's cock that had grown hard again." I think you do," she said. She took the towel from him and threw it to the floor. She turned around and leaned over the sink. She spread her legs and looked back at him. "Can you do it this way?" she asked.

He looked at his daughter, the debate raging about going any further. Her blonde hair wet and hanging down, her perfect ass facing him, and those deep blue eyes staring at him and pleading for him to do it. In the end it was the eyes that did it. He moved towards her. Hands on her hips he had bend his legs some but his cock found the opening to her pussy. She was wet, but she was so tight. He worked his cock in slowly. Pushing in some, and then back out. With each thrust he got deeper. He heard her gasp a couple of times, but he knew he could not stop. Finally, he was able to get his entire shaft into her willing pussy. He left it there for a moment. The tightness, warmth, and increasing wetness were like nothing he had ever felt before. Slowly he withdrew and then back in. He did this until his cock was moving freely in and out of her. It was the best feeling he had ever felt, and he knew he could not stop.

Beth was surprised at the pain at first as her father's cock worked its way into her. She did not think it was supposed to feel like that. As she got wetter, and her father started moving faster the pain was replaced by a feeling she had never felt before. It was like the tingling only better. She started to move to meet his thrusts, and felt him move faster. She knew that she was going to cum soon from this, and became lost in the moment. Slowly, the orgasm crept over her, and she screamed the first thing that came to her mind," I love you daddy!"

He could feel the heat building in her pussy, and the fact that she was matching his thrusts with her own. He was getting close and knew he was not going to pull out, but rather fill his daughter's pussy with cum. When he heard her yell she loved him, it sent him over the edge and he came with a force he did not know existed. He clutched her hips and buried his cock as deep into her as he could as he spurted his cum into her.

When he was done he stayed in her, until he was going soft. He pulled out and looking down saw that their juices combined coated his cock. "Oh my god daddy," Beth panted. "How much did you cum in me. I can feel it running out."

"I didn't think I had any left in me from the shower. Guess I did hun."

She turned around and threw her good arm around his neck. "Kiss me daddy. Please!"

He leaned down and kissed her, "What are we going to do baby?" he asked.

"I have a lot to learn daddy. I want you to help me learn to do things with you, "she replied.

"I guess things have changed a bit for us. You know that don't you?" he asked.

"I kind of like it daddy. I can't wait for what might be next!"

12