The Tumble Ch. 02

Story Info
A gymnast and her father.
1.8k words
4.41
69.2k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1writer
1writer
134 Followers

The shower was done, and he helped dry her off. He noticed his cum leaking out of her, and looked away. How things had gotten so far out of hand, he really didn't know. He knew that right now, he felt horrible. "What would you like to wear Beth?" he asked.

"Just a robe until my hair dries daddy," she answered. She let her father put the fluffy white robe on her. He fastened it around her waist, and helped her sit back into the wheelchair. "Let's go out on the patio daddy. I like it out there."

He moved her out to the table on the patio. The sun was starting to set, and the evening air had a nice breeze to it. He brought out two tall glasses of iced tea. He sat down across the table from her and remained quiet. He did not speak, for he did not know what to say. The way he felt at the moment did not lead him to say thanks for the fuck. He did not know how to apologize, and he knew that there was nothing that would take back what would happen. He could see his daughter looking at him, waiting for him to say something. He sipped his tea, trying to moisten his throat. "I wish I had hired you a nurse. I wish I had not done what I did. I hope you can forgive me." He stared intently at his daughter as he said the words slowly.

Beth stared right back at the man across the table." I told you what I thought of any other person other than you taking care of me. I am glad you did what you did. It was as wonderful as I had always imagined, and there is nothing to forgive." Her hand moved over to his and gave it a squeeze. "In case you hadn't noticed, I am a woman who can make up her own mind. I wondered what my first time would be like. You made it special for me. I don't get why it's a big deal to you."

He shifted uncomfortably in his chair. "This kind of thing isn't supposed to happen. I mean its not meant to happen."

"Daddy, tell me did you not enjoy it? Did you not like looking at me? Did I not feel good when you got in me? Tell me the truth," Beth demanded.

He shifted in the chair as his eyes looked away from her. "You are the most beautiful young woman I have ever seen. It was the best feeling I have ever had to be in you, and I love looking at you. It still does not mean it is right to do those things.

"Ugggh, you are so thick headed sometimes daddy," Beth shouted. She undid the sash of her robe and opened it. "Look daddy. Look again and again and again. I don't want you to stop looking EVER! Don't you get it?"

He stared at his daughter. He loved her small pert breasts. They were moving up and down as her anger at her father had caused her to breathe hard. Her puffy nipples were hard from the cool evening breeze, and her eyes were staring into his soul. He gave Beth's hand a squeeze. "Did anyone tell you that you are beautiful when you are angry?" he said with a laugh.

"Then I must be frigging stunning right now. I can't believe you daddy."

He stood up and walked around the table to his daughter. Leaning down he kissed her forehead gently. "What am I going to do with you?" he whispered. Being that close to her was like touching a live wire. The charge flowing through him made his pulse race. He leaned back down and lifted her head up, and kissed her lips gently. "I love you Beth. Always have and always will."

"How much do you love me daddy?" she asked. Her finger traced the outline of her father's cock on his shorts. She could feel it twitch and grow to her touch. "Let me see it again daddy."

He slid his shorts down and stepped out of them as they hit the ground. His cock was now again at full attention. The touch of Beth was light as a feather and yet intense at the same time. "I have always wanted to look at one. I like looking at this one. How do you like it touched daddy?"

He looked down at his daughter who was intently studying his cock. He took his hand and demonstrated how he stroked it. She watched for a moment. "Let me daddy. I want to stroke it like that." Beth imitated his stroking motion, and she was good. He loved her light touch and the steady motion. His hands ran through her drying hair, and he let out a moan. "Is it ok? Am I doing it ok?" she asked.

"Yes, just start going a little faster baby," he gasped. He knew it would not be long at this rate." I am going to cum baby. Keep going." With those words his cum shot out hitting Beth in the face and forehead. She slowed down her stroking as she watched the cum fly out at her. Thick globs dripped down into her eyes, and ran down past her nose and lips.

Beth looked up at him and smiled. "I think I did alright didn't I?"

"Oh yes you did. That was so good. You are so good," he answered.

Beth sat back in her chair. She took a finger and covered it with her father's cum. She put a little of the cum on her tongue to taste. "Kind of salty," she said as she put more in her mouth. "Guys like it when girls let them shoot it in their mouth don't they?"

"Well I don't think they complain too much if the cum in the mouth. I know I wouldn't," he said with a laugh.

"Will you rub me again and make me cum?" Beth asked?

"I think I know something you might like better than rubbing baby. Lets go inside and I will show you." With that he helped her into the wheelchair and moved her into the living room. "I think we can do it here," he said stopping at the couch. He helped her stand and slid her robe off. It fell to the ground as he placed her on the couch.

She reclined back on the couch as her father's hands ran over her. He gently rubbed her nipples, and the then took them in his mouth. He sucked them gently, and followed that up with some licking of them, and then back to sucking. "God daddy that feels so good," Beth moaned. He kissed his way down her firm abdomen and moved down her thighs. He kissed the inside of her thighs, and she spread her legs inviting him towards her pussy. The juices from it coated the swollen lips, and he could not wait to taste it.

Beth could not believe the sensations that the kissing, licking, and sucking were giving her. She could feel the wetness from her pussy leaking out, and was almost ready to force her father's tongue onto her clit when she felt the first touch of his tongue on it. It was like a shock running through her, and she gasped. Lightly she could feel the tip of the tongue dancing on her increasingly swollen clit. It was driving her mad. She wanted it faster and harder and more, and yet he continued to slowly and lightly lick and suck it. She was squirming with desire. She ran her hands through his hair, forcing his head closer to her throbbing clit. She started lifting her hips towards his busy tongue, urging him to lick faster. She was getting ready to cum, and she could not wait.

He could not believe how wet she was. His face was covered with pussy juice, and his tongue could not keep up with licking it up as it came out of her. He gave up trying, and focused on her clit. He moved his head closer and the smell of her sex was strong. His tongue moved faster, trying to keep up with her bucking hips, and then a moan followed by a shout of "Yes", and she flooded his face with her cum. Her fingers tugged at his hair, and kept him licking as she came. Not just once but twice, and then her hips collapsed back down to the couch.

Looking up at his daughter, his face covered with her pussy juice he asked, "So how was that?" Beth could not answer she was trying to catch her breath. Her face was flushed, and the flush spread down to her neck and chest. All she could do was nod and smile. He stood up, and leaned down to kiss her. "You tasted great baby," he whispered. "Thanks for letting me do that."

"Oh daddy, that was like the most awesome thing ever. I loved it. I love you."

He sat down on the couch beside her. "I have to say that was a nice little cum you had there. You about made me drown you were so wet."

"I couldn't stop daddy. It felt so good I didn't want it to stop," Beth said with a smile. "You can do that any time you want to me."

"Well, I might just take you up on that offer," he replied. "Now I need to tell you that I have to go to New York for a few days. I have a client that I need to meet with. I have a couple of team members that are going to meet me there. You cannot travel right now. I am going to have to find someone to stay with you for a few days."

Beth frowned and asked, "Why can't I go with you?"

"The doctor said no traveling for at least a month. You run the risk of a blood clot with your injuries. I don't want to lose you to something like that," he answered firmly.

"Will you take care of me when you get back?" Beth asked.

"Of course I will," he answered. "I have heard of a physical therapist who has started her own business, and I have asked her to stay with you while I am gone. Her interest is sports rehabilitation. I think you will like her."

He filled her in on his agenda at work, when he would be back, and where he could be reached if he didn't answer his phone. They talked about how much therapy she should do now, and who to contact locally if there was trouble. "I am going to miss you daddy," Beth said with tears in her eyes. "These last few hours have been better than anything ever!"

He pulled her close and whispered, "I agree baby."

1writer
1writer
134 Followers