The Tumble Ch. 03

Story Info
Father leaves on business daughter gets a therapist.
5.3k words
4.54
39.6k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1writer
1writer
136 Followers

He awoke to his alarm going off. He had just over an hour to get packed and off to catch his plane. He hated New York. It reminded him to much of his ex-wife, and the bitterness he felt towards her. He never understood how she could not take more interest in their daughter. She preferred the lights and glitz, while he preferred the beauty and perfection that was his daughter's gymnastics. This house in Florida was his refuge from the dog eat dog world of advertising, and some how kept him above all the fighting that occurred in New York. His staff remained in New York, but in this day of electronics, it was not a concern. His hope was three days and he would seal yet another large contract, and then he and Beth could focus on getting her well.

He peeked in on Beth, and saw she was fast asleep. She was still in her robe from last night. She looked so peaceful sleeping; it tugged at his heart that he would have to be away from her while she was still so vulnerable. He went to his shower and quickly washed and shaved. He selected a dark blue Armani suit to wear, and two others to take with him. A quick call to his pilot to let him know he would soon be on his way, and he was set.

The guard at the gate of the secluded community called and said there was a young woman that was here to see him, and he instructed the guard to let her in. He stood on the front step of the house as she pulled into the drive. "Ms. Frazier I presume?" he asked. The young woman got out of the compact car and walked up to the front door. She was taller than he expected and had short brown hair with eyes that matched. She walked with confidence and extended her hand.

"Mr. Blackford? Nice to finally meet you sir. I am Amy Brock." Her handshake was firm, and she maintained eye contact with him while she spoke. He liked her instantly. He asked her to brief him on her plans for therapy for Beth. In 15 minutes she had covered her plan, and he agreed with all of it.

"I think you will find everything you need to work with her right here. The gym is out back, and anything you need can be delivered to you. I ask only that you allow no one in here. Beth knows who is allowed here. There are a couple of vehicles in the garage, but I do not anticipate you needing to use them. I have a calling service screening calls. IF you need me day or night I have left my number on this phone. Call me on it." He handed her a new IPhone.

"Thank you sir, but aren't you going to miss your flight?' Amy asked.

"It's my plane. They will wait. Now are there any questions?"

"No sir. I can handle it," she answered firmly.

"Ok. Have a look around. Beth is sleeping right now so make yourself at home. You can stay in a room here in the house or there is a guest quarters off the gym in back. Whichever you feel more comfortable with is fine," he said. With that he got into the Lexus SUV parked in the driveway and was gone.

Amy walked through the front door and could not believe her eyes. She knew that there had to be money to live in such a gated community, but by the looks of this place Dan Blackford was very well to do. She walked through the house admiring the décor. From the professional kitchen to the pool that connected the gym to the house it was all topnotch. The gym was better equipped than the health club she belonged too, and it looked like the beach was private. It was a life she could only imagine.

Wandering back into the house, she heard stirring down the hall. "Ms. Blackford? Is that you?" she called out.

"Yes, down here. I think I missed saying goodbye to daddy," a voice answered.

Amy opened a door at the end of the hallway, and stepped in to the room. She had watched Beth in the Olympics, and had seen the footage of her injury, but was amazed at how pretty she was in person. The cameras did not do justice to her. She was simply beautiful. "Your dad just left, and he said to tell you he will call when he gets in. Oh, and that he loves you," Amy said.

Beth smiled a dazzling smile. "That sounds like him. I take it you are here to watch over me for a few days."

"I am Amy. I guess I forgot my manners."

"I'm Beth and I am starving and probably need to dress. I had a good shower last night so I think I am good to go," Beth said with a giggle. "I might need a little help with the dressing, but not as much as daddy thinks I do. The closet is over there. Sweat pants and a sweatshirt would be great if you could grab them for me."

Amy went over to the closet, and was shocked at the clothes in it. It was a walk in closet with more shelves than she had ever seen. The closet seemed about the size of her apartment, and she was pretty sure she had never owned this many clothes in her whole life. She grabbed the sweats and brought them to Beth.

Beth stood and removed her robe. She could feel dried cum from her father the night before, and she quickly looked down to see if there was anything visible. Not seeing anything, she asked Amy to help her pull the shirt on. Amy gently pulled the shirt over the injured arm, and then the good arm. She could not believe how good of shape this young girl was in. The gymnastics had her in such good shape that every muscle was defined against the soft skin of Beth.

Beth sat back down on the bed as Amy pull on her pants. "I feel like a little kid needing you to help me with this stuff," Beth said.

"You are no little kid, and we will have you doing it by yourself soon enough," Amy replied. "Now let's see what we can find to eat,"

She placed Beth in the wheelchair and headed for the kitchen. It appeared that someone had prepared several meals and the refrigerator was well stocked. "Well, I guess there is all sorts of stuff in here. What are you hungry for?" Amy asked.

"Just a couple of scrambled eggs with toast and orange juice works for me," Beth replied.

Together they managed to make the breakfast which they ate out on the patio. The sea breeze was refreshing and enjoyable. As they ate Amy talked about the therapy over the next few days. Beth nodded in agreement. She was ready to get back to some sort of workout no matter how limited. "Ready when you are," Beth said.

They moved to the gym, and in just a few minutes Amy could tell she was in the presence of a world class athlete. The focus and dedication to learning the exercises and the intensity of the return demonstrations of them was amazing. An hour and a half later Amy called it good for the morning. "You did well with these," she commented.

"Well I am kind of tired sitting around doing nothing. I am not used to that. I have trained just about every day for as long as I can remember," Beth said with a shrug. "What I really want to do is get in the pool. Any chance of that?"

Amy shook her head, "Not with the casting you have on. It would ruin them."

Beth grumbled and decided it was pointless to push the issue. It had felt good to work out, but it did not take her mind off her father. She was missing his company and his touch. Just the thought of what happened yesterday was enough to make her wet. "Amy, since I can't swim I guess I need to shower. Can you help me get in there?"

Amy guided her into the spacious bathroom. "What do you need help with in here?" she asked.

"Just the top really, but also wrapping these stupid casts. Then I think I am good to go," Beth replied.

Amy pulled the top off of Beth. She was surprised at the size of the young girl's nipples. She was small breasted, but the puffy nipples stood out like they were pointing the way to or something. She was shocked she thought that, and focused on wrapping the cast on her arm in plastic. Beth had pulled down her pants and was struggling to get the leg over the cast. Beth squatted down to help. She noticed the sparse patch of hair around her pussy. She realized it was probably new since the injury. She also noticed that it looked wet around the lips, and did not think it was from sweat. She wondered if working out turned her on.

Once everything was set Beth reached in and turned on the water. "Might need help with the hair, but I will holler if I do Amy," She stepped in and shut the door to the shower. The jets felt good on her body, and the water made her miss the person who had joined her yesterday in there. Her hand traced a path from her hair down to her nipples. She played with both of them, and enjoyed the sensation it created in her pussy. Her hand traced its way down her stomach to her pussy. Two fingers found her clit. Slowly she rubbed in a circle, and felt it harden to her touch. She slipped the wand out of the holder in the shower and turned it to jet. She brought it down and focused the pulsing jets on her clit. The feeling was better than her finger. She lifted her good leg onto the small seat in the shower to spread her pussy a little more. It made the jets feel even better.

Amy decided to wash Beth's workout clothes. She quietly knocked on the door and opened it. She could see Beth highlighted in the steamed shower door, and watched her silently as she took the shower wand down. She watched where she aimed it, and knew what she was doing. It was nothing she had not done several times herself, and could not quit watching.

Beth thought about how good her dad felt in her, and how good he used his tongue. She imagined all of it over and over until she came with a shudder, and a small cry. She aimed the stream of water away from the now very sensitive clit, and stood enjoying the sensation of the now residing orgasm. She was missing her father being there to touch as she came. His call earlier to let her know he made it safe, and to ask how things were going was tough. She had wanted to tell him how she missed him, and how much she loved him. With Amy there she had decided she would not say all of that in front of her. The days he was gone could not go fast enough.

Amy could not believe she had gotten wet watching Beth. Wet didn't cover it. Soaked was more like it. She could feel her panties collecting the wetness from her pussy. She had never thought of another woman being able to do this to her. Her nipples were rock hard and she knew if they even rubbed against her shirt she would almost explode. The pure release she watched Beth have as she came, made Amy want the same thing. She slowly backed out of the bathroom leaving the clothes she came for on the floor. Just as she shut the door, she heard Beth call her name.

Amy stepped back in and asked what Beth needed. "I have a problem here," Beth muttered. Amy pulled open the shower door and there Beth stood with half of her head a soapy mess, the shampoo bottle on the floor of the shower, and Beth near tears. "This fucking cast," Beth muttered angrily.

Amy tried not to laugh, but failed. She snorted then began laughing so hard she bent over. "Where is a camera when you need it," she managed to choke out between waves of laughter. Beth could not help but join in with the laughing. She took the shower wand and pointed it at Amy and completely soaked her with it. Amy slid down in the shower now completely wet and spent from laughing so hard. Water was everywhere, and Beth still had the shampoo in her hair.

"Well this is sure professional," Amy said as she struggled to get up with the slippery shower floor. She took the shower wand and finished washing Beth's hair. "I think we will do that in the sink from now on." She placed the wand back in the holder, and stepped out of the shower. "Can you handle it from here?" she asked Beth.

"I think so. Thanks Amy. You aren't mad about me spraying you are you?" Beth asked.

"I don't get mad, I get even," Amy replied with a laugh.

"Oh, I am so shaking in my plastic wrap," Beth retorted.

Amy found the towels. She decided she was too wet to go dripping through the house, and it was dangerous to try on the wet floors. She quickly removed the damp clothes and threw them on the pile of Beth's clothes. Her hair was so wet, she began drying it vigorously. She did not notice that Beth had shut the water off and stepped out of the shower. "Toss me a towel will you?" Beth asked.

Beth caught the towel and watched Amy dry off. She was amazed at how large her tits were. All the girls she had ever really been around were not very well endowed. Amy on the other hand had tits like Beth wanted. She always thought that boys would like her more if she had bigger ones, and Amy had big ones. Her nipples were thick and dark pink, and very hard from the cold and being wet. It was all Beth could do to not reach out and touch one. Beth also noticed Amy did not shave "down there" as everyone put it. Beth always had to. The tight spandex gymnastic uniforms were too irritating and to small to have hair there. It would be embarrassing to have hair show while you did the splits.

Amy saw in the mirror that Beth was watching her dry off. She wondered if Beth was gay since she spent so much time with all of those girls. She thought about covering herself, but thought that would be awkward to do that. She kept drying and found herself sneaking peeks at the athletic body of Beth's. While she considered herself in very good shape, Amy knew she was no where near the shape that the young girl was in. She was very nice to look at.

Both of them were dry, and the pile of wet clothes and towels was substantial. Amy picked them up and was ready to take them to the laundry. "Just put them in the basket in the closet there," Beth said. "We have someone come in every other day to do laundry and clean." Amy just shook her head and did as Beth instructed.

Amy helped Beth to her room. Neither woman was uncomfortable with being undressed in front of the other anymore. It was as if it was no big deal. Amy was focused on getting Beth dressed, and Beth was used to being undressed in front of women. Amy picked out some clothes out of Beth's closet. She brought them over and slipped a top on Beth. Amy felt a finger brush against one of her nipples. She shuddered.

"Did that hurt?" Beth asked.

"No," Amy answered. "It just surprised me is all,"

"Sorry, I just wanted to see what they were like," Beth said. "I wish I had bigger boobs like you. I think boys like them better."

Amy laughed,"Boobs aren't the only thing they like."

"I know that, but I do know they like boobs," Beth said.

"I think you have nice boobs, and I know I am no guy, but hey I think they are nice," Amy said.

Beth looked down at Amy's hairy bush. "Do you like having hair down there?" she asked.

"I guess I always have had it since it started growing. I mean I trim it and stuff. How do you like yours shaved?" Amy asked.

"I always had to," Beth replied. "Had to have it that way for gymnastics. It is bothering me a little now to even have any there. I guess I will just have to wait until I get the cast off to fix that."

Amy said nothing. Part of her was ready to offer to help Beth with doing that. However, she did not want to put that line out there to have to cross. She thought it better to not comment. "Ok sunshine, you are dressed. Now I will go do the same."

Beth looked at Amy and said, "Can I touch it?"

"Ummmm, touch what?" Amy asked.

"The hair down there. I want to see what it feels like. Maybe I might let mine grow," Beth answered.

Amy was not sure what to do. She had never had that request from someone of the same sex before. Here was a very pretty member of the same sex who was her client asking if she could touch her bush. That seemed like all kinds of trouble. "I am sure it doesn't feel any different that yours," she answered.

Beth didn't ask again, she merely reached down and felt Amy's pussy hair. She was amazed at how smooth it was. Her finger traced it into the space between the pussy lips and back out. "That doesn't feel too bad," Beth said. "I think I like mine smooth though."

Amy was at a loss for words. She said something about that being nice she liked hers smooth, and hurried off to get dressed. What was it about this girl that made her think about her sexually? She hadn't been with a guy since her last boyfriend dumped her, but that never made her think about doing it with another woman, and especially a client. Yet, that soft innocent touch near her clit almost drove her wild, and she knew she needed to get out of that room before things took a wrong turn. She shut the door to her room. She could feel moisture in her pussy. She flashed back to Beth in the shower, and knew she needed release before she went back to her. She sat on the edge of the bed spreading her legs open. Shutting her eyes she pictured Beth in the shower, and in what seemed like seconds she came. Before the first one had subsided, she felt the build of another orgasm and so she kept rubbing her clit furiously until it hit again. Spent and out of breath, she threw herself back on the bed. This was not how this assignment was supposed to go. Instead of making a name for her outstanding care, she could make a name for herself for messing around with the client. This was not good for her career. The rich doctor thing had not panned out. She had attracted a couple of losers who were more than happy to get in her pants, but not so good at getting into her heart. She needed to be careful here. The call of "Hey, did you forget about me here," made her snap back to the present. She quickly dressed and went to her client.

After lunch they both fell asleep on lounge chairs by the pool. There was a calculated distance Amy tried to keep from Beth. She did not want any signals given that might not be appropriate. Beth appeared not to notice, and was as pleasant as she had been. Amy woke up to find Beth awake and ready to work out again. Amy put her through another tough therapy and workout session. Again, Beth handled it with ease, and it made Amy wonder if she was good enough to be treating such a person.

"Ever had a margarita?" Beth asked.

"Well yes I have," answered Amy. "Why do you ask?"

"I should make you one. Daddy taught me how, and I like them after a good workout. He let me have some when I did good at meets," Beth said.

"Well I don't know if you should have any. Have you taken any of those pain pills today?" Amy asked.

"Nope, and I am craving one with salt around the rim. Those are the best," Beth replied. Beth hopped on one leg over to a bar that was near the pool. Behind the bar was a refrigerator full of drink mix and ice. Amy watched Beth mix the ingredients as though she had plenty of practice. The mixture was put into a blender with just the right amount of ice, the rims of the glasses perfectly salted, and then poured into the glasses. "Come and get it," Beth said.

Amy took both glasses and set them on a table with a beautiful view of the ocean. She helped Beth over to the table and sampled the cold drink. She had to admit they were very good. The cool drink on a warm day was very refreshing. A breeze off the ocean rustled the palm trees, and Amy thought this must be what paradise was truly like. The mixer full of margaritas went down quickly, and Beth showed Amy how to make another batch. They laughed and talked about how they each grew up, their hopes, their dreams, and what the future held. Beth grew quiet during the talk of the future, and Amy knew she did not know what it held for her.

Another pitcher was blended and as the sun began to set the patio lights came on. The pool and outdoor spa had multi-colored lights and Peter White began playing over some hidden speakers. The soft music and setting sun changed the mood for the better. Looking back at the events that were about to change Amy's life forever she wondered if would of or could have done things differently that night. The several margaritas combined with the mood that was set, probably would have not prevented all that happened since that night from happening. Fate is an unpredictable thing.

1writer
1writer
136 Followers
12