The Turk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try me," I laughed. I was now so horny I was up for anything, within reason.

"Okay you sexy English, you asked for it!"

With that she lifted one leg and in one single movement impaled herself on my stiff pole, sliding down its complete length.

"Ooof," she grunted as I completely filled one very wet cunt with one very hard cock. But, unexpectedly, she didn't start to fuck me. I instead she remained still, her face full of concentration. Before she even started, I knew what she was about to do, and roughly grabbed her breasts.

"Yes, do it, you dirty filthy fucking bitch!"

Her head thrown back, she groaned. My cock deeply embedded, but twitching with excitement inside her Turkish cunt, the warm pee flowed between my thighs and over my balls and into the bathrobe. Unable to contain my excitement I started to thrust upwards into her cunt, and as she pissed, so I fucked her, the pee squirting out with the pressure of my cock. But it was over before either of us could come. Until her next suggestion that is.

She sat there on my cock, shaking, both of us still firmly joined at the groin, and looked down at what she could see of our soaking genitals

"Now prove to me you are not just another boring Englishman, Tom."

With that, she hoisted her pussy clear of my cock, and looked at me expectantly. In an instant I knew what she wanted and in my aroused state I acceded to her unspoken request. As I concentrated my mind and stroked my hard-on she slid her swollen cunt lips over the head of my cock, so much so that I wasn't sure whether I would come or go!

She squealed as the first jet of pee hit her pussy and immediately grabbed my cock and pointed it at her clit. Encouraged by her response I pissed as hard as I could against her sex and before I had exhausted my supply I was thrilled to see her body jerk violently in orgasm.

As soon as I had finished she plopped back down onto my cock, threw her arms around my neck and glued her lips to mine. When her breathing had slowed, she spoke huskily, "Welcome to the club, Tom. You are officially kinky!"

After showering away the fruits of our lewd behaviour we dried each other. This time there was no maid on hand to supply fresh gowns, so we wrapped ourselves in two huge towels, Turkish of course!

Lena had made the bed, and as we approached it, hand in hand, Kamile once again caught me off guard.

"Do you like cocks, Tom?"

I laughed nervously, not knowing where this one was leading, half expecting her husband to walk into the room with an erection, and seeking another one to play with.

"I like my own, yes. Particularly if it's fucking my hot spunk into a juicy cunt like yours."

Kamile put on a prim look, "I love your dirty mind, Tom. Have you no desire to touch another man's willy?"

Now it was my turn to surprise her, "Actually, when I was in my teens I did just that, with my best mate."

"Ooh really? Tell me more, Tom."

"There's not much to tell really."

She moved over to the bed and patted the cover. "Sit down Tom, I really want to hear about this. Do you know it makes me very horny when Jamal tells me what he has done with one of my lovers."

"Really?"

She nodded, and patted the bed. I sat down beside her, our towels only covering our lower halves. She reached beneath and took hold of my cock, still erect after our dirty moment in the bathroom.

"Are you likely to cum again very soon, Tom?"

"After what we did in there just now, I reckon I'm not far off. Why, what kinky idea are you conjuring up now?"

She giggled in her own sexy manner, "None! I just want to suck you while you tell me about you and your friend."

I grinned. A blowjob is a blowjob, never to be refused. And, after all, both she and her husband are both bisexual, she would understand my juvenile fumblings all those years ago.

I got up and closed the door. If I had a chance of getting into Lena's pants, I didn't want her to know about my auspicious past. Kamile's eyes questioned my move.

"This one is strictly for your ears only!"

She laughed and took hold of my stiff cock as I presented it to her pink lips, "So?"

"You first," I laughed, "Then I will tell."

Imagining for a moment it was Lena's pouting Italian lips, I groaned as she slipped her mouth over the swollen head, teasing my pee slit open with the tip of her tongue.

She paused, "Go on then, or I shall keep stopping."

"Not sure where to start."

"Try the beginning darling, leave nothing out, I love dirty stories, especially if they involve cocks."

I took a deep breath, "Okay, here goes. This is strictly between you and me?"

Her head occupied, she attempted a nod.

"When I was about fourteen or fifteen, I can't remember exactly, me and my best mate Martin used to masturbate together, usually looking at dirty magazines."

I looked at her face for some form of comment but she simply smiled. "That's cool. I used to do that with my best friend after we left high school and went to college, sometimes we touched each other and made each other orgasm. So did you stroke Martin's cock for him?"

"Oh, I never touched him, well, not at that stage, although once think I wanted to, just out of curiosity. Is that weird, did that make me gay?"

"No way. We were all curious in our early teens exploring that wonderful thing called sexuality. I was intrigued with girls as well as boys, another of my friends and I often used to look at each other's pussy, how much hair we had, how our boobs were growing, that sort of thing. We would even play a little, even if we didn't know what we were doing. But we never touched each other, not then anyway."

She paused wistfully, recalling her puberty, "I do remember it feeling rather nice though!" She squeezed my arm. "You said not at that stage?"

With more confidence I continued, while in between words her lips and tongue worked on my cock. Every time she drew me into her throat I found it hard to find the words.

"One day the girl from next door walked in and caught us both wanking."

"So what? Big deal, darling. I caught my brother at it several times, the first time he just laughed and carried on doing it! Right in front of me! I thought it was cool that he let me stay and watch. It was the first time I ever saw a boy cum. Anyway, go on, what did she do?"

"Helen, that's the neighbour, put her hand to her mouth and ran back out the room."

"How old was she?"

"About nineteen if I remember."

"Shit! If that had been me at nineteen I would have stayed, I love watching guys play with themselves."

"And the reverse is true for me I assure you."

"Good," she grinned, "We'll do that later then!" She gave my leaking erection a firm squeeze with her lips, releasing a dribble of pre-cum and which she quickly dispatched with her tongue, "So what happened after that?"

"Apparently Helen was still a virgin, yes at nineteen! She had been in a convent school up until then and hadn't really been exposed to boys. We found out she hadn't even masturbated until she was 18."

"God, by then I must have been on my millionth orgasm!"

"Me too" I laughed. I lifted her face to mine and kissed her hard, the taste of my cock evident on her lips.

She breathed into my mouth. "Tom, I want you to fuck me again."

"So do I, but it's only been half an hour."

"Really? That long?" she taunted. "Listen. When… sorry if… you get to know me really well, you will find that when I start something I really like, then for love nor money I can't stop."

"Well for what it's worth, I don't want you to stop."

"I can see that," now stroking rather than sucking. "Shall we sit back on the bed then?"

We repositioned ourselves, sitting together against the headboard. In this position I was able to tease her pussy, which was leaking again.

Kamile wrapped her hand around my cock, "Carry on with your story then."

I had to ask her to remind me where I had got to.

.

"The girl ran out of the room?"

"Oh yes, Helen. Martin panicked and ran after her, he was afraid she would go straight to her father and tell tales. Being a bible puncher he believed that sex was only for the procreation of offspring, and definitely not before marriage."

"Must be rough then if you never get married!" She looked at me very seriously, and then burst into laughter, finally tapping my arm, "Sorry, carry on talking… and carry on with what you are doing in my pussy." I realised my fingers had absentmindedly found her g-spot.

"We learned later that he once caught her masturbating, beat her up and told her that was evil."

"God what a wanker, I would have said fuck you and left home."

"She did, later. Her mother was the opposite, she was very broad-minded. I remember how she used to stare quite obviously at my shorts when I used their pool. Once there were several girls splashing around in skimpy bikinis and I came out of the water with a bit of a hard-on not knowing she was there, and she actually patted my bulge and remarked that would keep some young lady happy in the future. I think she would have been up for a little fun herself if I had responded in kind, I did wank my socks off as soon as I got home though! It was unlikely she was getting any from her husband! At the time she was a little too old for me and little did she know that lump she touched would get to be inside her very own daughter before very much longer!

Kamile gasped as I moved my finger on to her engorged clitoris. Her grip on my cock tightened. "God, this Helen must have changed quickly then?"

"She did, after her parents split up. Her dad proved himself a total hypocrite by screwing one of his female employees. Helen let her hair down after she lost her cherry, I remember being very disappointed at the time that it hadn't been with me. We had always been best friends and met up in the holidays and we agreed that when the time came I would be her first lover. We did fuck a few months later though, she had a lot of catching up to do!"

Kamile wriggled on my finger as the warm juices of her love tube flowed on to my hand.

"That was a shame, Tom. Have you ever made love with a virgin?"

"Yes, apart from my ex, just the once. Upstairs in the back of a double-decker bus."

"Wow, that's really naughty! Anyone see you?"

I laughed. "No, the bus was in the depot, it was one in the morning! It was cool though, we had already done just about everything else together, including oral sex, it was just a matter of time before we went all the way. It was soon after I broke up with Carol!"

"How old were you?"

"Sixteen, Jane was a year older. I was scared for weeks after that I had got her pregnant, but she soon got on the pill and for a while we were inseparable, day and night. She had got the bit between her teeth alright! She was the first girl I made cum with my tongue."

"When did a girl first do this for you, Tom?" She lowered her mouth over my prick.

I grinned at the memory, "When I was about fourteen I think, she was a friend of my elder sister."

"Did you cum in her mouth?"

Kamile was now deep-throating me, "If you keep that up, I certainly shall," I laughed, "And no, I didn't. She finished me off over her breasts. But I did get to fuck her a couple of times when I was much older. She was married by then."

None too soon she removed her mouth from my cock, her lips dribbling saliva, "It's lovely starting out exploring sex, my first time was a disaster though. But then, like you with your blowjob, I was only fourteen."

"Wow, that's young for a girl!"

"Not in Istanbul, darling. If you are still a virgin at sixteen, there is said to be something wrong with you. Most women are grandmothers before they are forty."

"Oh, okay. How did it happen?"

"You seriously don't want to know."

"Try me. I'm a big boy now."

"Okay, you asked for it. In the back of the boy's father's pick-up truck. In amongst some sacks of soya meal."

"What's so bad about that? Open air sex is fun, I really enjoy that."

"Not when his older brother was holding me down, it wasn't …"

"Fuck! That's rape!"

"…with his filthy cock stuffed in my mouth."

"Bloody hell! I guess I don't need to ask if they both came."

"You certainly don't. At least I didn't get pregnant. Now, can we change the subject please? This is about now, okay?"

"You know what Kamy?" I gasped, "You are the most fascinating and kinky person I have slept with in ages.

She laughed. "Same here, and thank you kind sir. I bet you say that to all your women!"

"Only the Turkish ones with juicy wet pussies," I grinned.

Kamile turned on to her side, facing me, and she grabbed my cock again, "Tom, will you please get on with your story? I am sure there is more." She thrust her hips at my hand, momentarily I had stopped my fingering inside her, my mind cast back to my misspent youth. The promised blow-job had somehow turned into me pleasuring her!

"Sorry. Where was I? Oh yes. Martin tackled Helen later, and when she had calmed down and stopped accusing him of being a filthy queer she then totally surprised him by suggesting she wouldn't tell her Dad if she could watch us both again."

"Nice one. So did she?" She cried out as I inserted two more fingers as deep as possible inside her sex hole, and she adjusted her position slightly by laying flatter on her side, one leg spread high over my hip.

"That's better Tom, thank you."

"Who were we to refuse a request like that?" I continued, "I think she wanted us both there to chaperone each other, it probably crossed her mind that we both might try it on with her. We had hinted enough times, virgins being such a rare prize where we lived."

"Ha ha, not where I come from darling! And did you come on to her?"

"No, not really, we were too afraid of her dad. All I asked her to do was remove her pants while she watched us, but even that she refused."

"And so a decent girl should!"

"Anyway we did jack off in front of her."

"Lovely. I love it when a man does that. I get my young lovers to cum on my face. I want you to do that later, Tom." My cock jerked in her hand. "Weren't either of you shy?'

"No, not really, because we had a very sexy girl watching us, and Martin and I had done it together before anyway."

"What was she doing?"

"We both hoped she was horny enough to play with herself but she just sat there in a daze, watching us. Before that previous day I don't think she had ever seen a cock before, let alone two stiff ones!"

"Poor girl! Did you both cum for her?"

I almost blushed as I recalled that moment. I hesitated, and turned my attention to the body next to me, easing her legs even further apart so I could tentatively tease her asshole.

"Go on, don't keep me in suspense, and if you are going to finger fuck my ass, please get on with it!" She bucked her hips toward my hand. I eased my little finger inside her tight private hole. "What did you do? Did you cum or not? Please tell me."

"Well, just as I was about to, Helen suddenly stood up moved a little closer to us to get a better view I guess, I wasn't sure where Martin was at."

"Nice. I would have offered you both a hand, or even my mouth! I was well into blow jobs at that age."

"Well, that didn't happen, not until a couple of years later, and then she jerked me off like a pro."

Kamile groaned impatiently, "Tom, will you keep to the story? What happened when she stood up?"

"Martin completely lost it and came all over her tee shirt."

"Messy boy!"

"Yes, it was quite funny, because she stood there for a moment completely mesmerised, then looked down at her wet front, went 'uggghhh' and ran from the room. I remember wondering if she went off to play with herself."

"What about you? Did you cum too?"

"Yes, I was caught off guard by Martin's sudden climax, so I didn't cum until after she had gone. He watched me climax into a tissue while we made dirty talk about her."

"That's so cool. Did you ever do it with her again?"

"Just the once, at our request this time, we were both so turned on knowing she was enjoying our little game. We dared her to let us cum on her tits."

"That's nice, I like that too."

"She dared back and said she would agree if Martin and me stroked each other."

Kamile gasped. "Wow! That's more like it! And did you?"

Sheepishly, I nodded.

"So you touched each other's cocks? How did you feel doing that?" Kamile was now trembling as with both hands I finger fucked both holes. She had ceased stroking my cock but held on to it firmly, keeping me hard. She squealed and I sensed an orgasm building.

"Strangely enough, Martin and I had been talking about trying it for some time, just to lay a ghost so to speak. She gave us the excuse to do it."

"So what did it feel like to have another cock in your hand?"

"You should know that one. Unusual I guess, so different from my own. I remember being surprised at how hot it was."

"What did she do this time, did she run again?"

"Yes, she watched in amazement as we tossed each other off simultaneously over her tits as agreed, we both more or less came together. Then she pulled down her top and was gone like a shot. They were such nice tits too, especially covered with all that spunk! But at that age I guess any tits were cool! By the way, yours are cool too," I added, licking the nearest nipple.

"Thank you, Tom. I wonder if she masturbated after she had gone."

"Actually she did, she admitted that much later to us. Martin and I fantasised that she had used our cum to do it with!"

"Cool, I would have done that in front of you both!"

"I bet you would! I fantasised for ages about that, and I told her so when I finally had sex with her, so she did it privately for me. I came on her belly and she rubbed it into her pussy."

"That's so sexy! Seeing you two wanking like that I think I would have had both of you fuck me before you came."

"Both at once?"

"Yes darling, one each end. I have done that before, you know, quite recently in fact. And on my last birthday I had one in my pussy and one up my ass, both at the same time. That was Jamal's present to me."

The vision of that recollection was obviously too much for her. Her orgasm wracked her whole body as she reached underneath and fingered her clit while I continued to finger her ass.

"Shit, that was so fucking beautiful." This woman definitely had a bisexual fixation, I was more than glad to supply the goods.

"What, my story, or the orgasm?"

"Both darling. But what you just did with my ass was really something else. I might just let your cock in there later if you're good. But you didn't finish, what happened after that?"

"Nothing to tell really. Martin and I drifted apart now we were into girls, and Helen obviously never told her parents. The only time I saw his dick again was once in the showers after a cricket match, and about a year later when we picked up a couple of girls in a beach bar in Ibiza. We all had sex on the same bed."

"Oooh that's cool, I love foursomes! Did you enjoy yours?"

"It was real horny watching each other do it with another girl, although we were all pretty drunk."

"I assume you swapped partners?"

"Yes, and it was the girls who actually suggested it, I think they were hornier than we were. We stayed together with our swapped partners for the rest of the week, although I think we did swap back once, drunk again! The best bit was when they both gave us blowjobs in a rowing boat, in full view of the beach."

"Wow!"

"We were young, randy as fuck, and didn't care!"

She tapped me on the shoulder not wanting to be diverted from the main subject of the conversation.

"Would you play with another guy if the situation arose again?"

"You've got a thing about this haven't you? I don't think so, Kamy, it was a teenage thing, we're all much older and wiser now. Kids these days have so much more on their plate to keep them occupied, computers, travel, drugs, sex, you name it. I am of a much less adventurous generation I guess."