The Turk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, for what its worth I don't find you unadventurous. This is the most fun sex I've had in a long time. And I want more!"

I responded by leaning over and slipping my tongue into her delicious wet peach, my finger tracing one again around to the outline of her tiny brown rosebud. But she gently pushed me away.

"But not right now honey. I'm thirsty."

I started to move off the bed for the champagne bottle Lena had left earlier, but she held my arm, "One thing Tom. If I had been in that Helen's shoes I would have given you a bigger dare."

"And what would that have been?" I asked curiously.

"I would have dared you both to cum in my mouth, one after the other, then shown you how much you had done, and swallowed the lot!"

"God, you dirty lovely bitch! You wouldn't have needed to dare, we would have queued up to do that!"

"Good. I might just set that up one day, when I can find another juicy cock like yours."

She was now openly masturbating, my cock suddenly wanting more of this insatiable woman.

"Do you do that a lot?" I nodded toward her groin.

"What, masturbate?"

"Yes."

"What do you think? Of course I do, especially if there is no cock or pussy for me to enjoy. Sometimes I masturbate for no reason at all, and I'm always looking for something new for me to get off to, and you and another cock cumming in my mouth would really hit my button.

I moved closer to her, "How about you settle for just one cock in there for the time being?" Kamile's eyes widened in expectation.

While her fingers were busy my own were teasing her own tiny asshole and I pressed my now fully erect cock into her open mouth. Very deliberately I held her heady steady and deliberately fucked her face while, in a blur, her fingers plunged in and out of her cunt. When I added a second finger to her asshole, she screwed up her eyes and bit her lower lip in concentration as her whole body gripped her in yet another tense orgasm.

Totally turned on by her reaction, I felt the tension start to rise from my balls and pulled out of her mouth, "You want my cum?" I gasped.

Her eyes wide, she nodded and stuck out her tongue. She didn't bat an eyelid when the first spurt of spunk hit the back of her throat, the rest I carefully deposited porn-style onto her pink tongue. Kamile then leaned forward and took me back in her mouth and sucked and licked me in a goo of cum. Suddenly sensitive, I pulled out, and a stream of jism dribbled down on to her breast. She quickly gathered it with her fingers and placed it onto her cream laden tongue.

"What do you want me to do with all this, Tom?" she mumbled.

"Swallow it?" I asked hopefully, but she shook her head.

"I don't know you well enough for that yet darling."

Instead she leaned forward and dribbled the whole mouthful back on to my cock and then, with greed in her eyes, took me back into her mouth and sucked me clean once again. The sensation was amazing and she kept repeating the performance until there was none left.

"You must have swallowed it after all," I laughed.

For a few minutes we lay quietly, studying each other's face, while we both wound down.

"Tom?"

"Mmmm?"

"Know what you did just now?"

"I did lots of things just now!"

"When you put your finger in my asshole?"

"Sorry, that was out of order, I got carried away, I should have asked."

"Don't be silly, it was lovely. My young men never do that, they are too shy."

"Whatever turns a girl on, turns me on too, that's my motto."

"Have you ever done it with your cock, Tom?"

"Not properly, Kamy. I have tried with two women but they had problems with my size. One day I guess."

That day would happen before very long, in a beach cabin in the Caribbean, but that's another story.

The sex with Kamile didn't end there. If I thought that the evening had been somewhat kinky, then the rest of my visit would blow my mind. And I did get to fuck Lena the maid. But that's all in the next part.

To be continued

© Tom Graham 2008