The Turnaround Part 2

Story Info
Bridget gives herself completely to her boss Tyree.
6.8k words
4.68
199.7k
60

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers

The tremendous fucking that Tyree had given Bridget fundamentally changed her outlook on her life and beliefs. As she sat at her desk a few days after her tryst at Tyree's home, she reminisced that her family had always taught her to fear and degrade black people, black men in particular. She had blindly accepted their proclamations as truth and had spent her entire life looking past black men.

She realized in the middle of her mind blowing, soul-stirring sexual session with Tyree that her life had been a lie up until now. She had never felt so utterly wanton and submissive with a man until she had bedded Tyree. She realized that all the dicks she had had before him were meaningless and unmemorable. His dick had taken her to a place she had never been before: Nirvana. He had been so gentle yet forceful. She realized that she was going to have to figure out what to do with the good doctor she had been dating. Now that she had the dick that others would kill for, she wasn't about to give it up for no one...even the rich, little-dicked doctor.

Tyree sat in his office looking out over the city thinking about the excitement of the last weekend. He had not intended to sleep with Bridget. First of all, she was his employee and he had ethical concerns to consider. But, the way she had come back into his home, the things she had said, the way she had first looked and then touched his dick...well, he couldn't resist. She had given him a very nice blowjob followed by her taking all of his 12-inch monster inside of her pussy!

He smiled at the memory. She had cried tears of joy as he masterfully stroked her to multiple orgasms. She had stated that she would do anything he wanted from her, afterwards. He realized that yet again his dick had hypnotized a woman into shameless behavior. A beautiful big-titted, wide-hipped, underfucked white woman at that!! He reminded himself that he had better be careful with keeping this under wraps in the office as he was the boss and only black in the office. He didn't want to wind up fired when he had just recently started this position.

Over the next couple of days, Tyree barely left the confines of his office as he was kept pretty busy with the responsibilities of his new job. He had called Bridget and explained that if they wanted to continue their sexual relationship, they would have to keep it from everyone else in the office. Bridget readily agreed. She would do whatever Tyree suggested as long as he didn't stop filling her up on the regular with his big dick. She was hopelessly addickted to him and his dick. She enjoyed feeling like that. She had never felt this way about a man before. All the previous men in her life had chased her down till she gave in. She enjoyed being the chaser, for once.

One night later in the week, Bridget returned home to a phone message left by her father...

"Brig, this is your father. Your mother and I have had it up to here with your younger sister, Mary. We've tried to raise her properly, but she seems to be against anything your mother or I suggest. We wondered if you would be willing to let her stay with you for a few weeks. I think your positive presence would be a good thing for her to be around...call us back when you can," he said.

Bridget's younger sister, Mary, was 19 years old and a natural red head. Bridget could imagine the frustration her sister felt living in that small, rural community. She called her father back and made arrangements for her sister to come and visit with her two days later. She had meant to spend more time with her sister but work had kept her busy over the last few months. She had many things to tell and share with her sister. She wondered if her sister would recognize she had changed considerably since she started fucking Tyrell.

The evening before her sister was due to arrive, Bridget invited Tyrell over to her apartment. They hadn't been together since their first tryst and she had been horny all week long waiting for another chance to experience him and his beautiful dick. Tyrell had accepted and said that he would be there by 10pm.

Later that evening...

As Bridget climbed out of the bathtub, she realized that her pussy felt normal for the first time that week. All week, her pussy had been slightly sore from the pounding she had received over the weekend. The feeling had reminded of her when she had given up her virginity.

"Damn, I can't wait to have that dick in me," she said as she dried herself off.

As she continued to dry herself off, her mind flashed back to Tyrell's bedroom. He had her fully stuffed with all 12 inches of his dick and then he had eased his finger into her asshole. She had come immediately from the naughty sensation. She mused that she had never given any thought to her asshole being so sensitive and erogenous. She decided that if Tyrell wanted to take her asshole, tonight, she would willingly let him. She was his whore and she knew it.

Tyrell arrived at Bridget's apartment promptly at 10pm. As he walked toward the security door, a middle aged white woman exited. She gave a gasp as the door opened, and she came face to face with the biggest black man she had ever encountered. The frozen, surprised look on her face didn't stop her from allowing the door to close in his face.

As the woman haltingly walked in front of Tyrell, he looked past her as he searched for Bridget's last name on the building directory. He could feel the woman's stare on his back. He had learned a long time ago to ignore the stares and glances of whites because whenever he returned their looks, they either said nothing or rolled their eyes at him in a disdainful manner...as if that shit was supposed to affect him in some way. "Go away, little person," he said loud enough for her to hear. He instantly heard her stumble, mutter, and walk away.

Tyrell found Bridget's name, and pushed the buzzer. She buzzed him in. She wore a bright red camisole with matching V-cut panties. She draped a robe over her shoulders as she approached the door to let Tyrell in.

Tyree sucked in his breath as Bridget opened the door. Her robe did little to hide her feminine charms. The contrast between the red lingerie she had on and her blonde hair was extremely arousing. Her breasts strained against the camisole. He could detect her nipples under her robe and camisole. He could also smell the undeniable scent of a woman in heat. That was always a turn-on!

"Damn, you look good enough to eat, baby. Is all this for me?" he asked.

"All for you...only for you," she whispered sexily.

Tyrell stepped in to Bridget's apartment. She closed the door and turned around and held her arms open for him. Tyrell moved forward and embraced her. His hands immediately found the soft swell of her ass and squeezed. She wound her arms around his neck and pulled his head toward hers. They kissed long and slow. Her tongue struck first, circling his lips and grazing his teeth. She sucked on his bottom lip as he worked his hand under her underwear to cup her bare ass. She made whimpering noises as he squeezed and manipulated her ass.

"I love your hands on my ass, Tyree," she said.

"That's good to hear because I plan on squeezing this ass all night long", he said in reply.

"Can I offer you a drink?" she asked.

"Yeah, that would be nice," he said.

They unlocked their embrace as Bridget headed off to the kitchen to pour some wine. Tyree entered the living room and sat down on the couch. He noticed a photo album sitting under the coffee table and reached for it. He flipped through the pages and noticed a lot of family photos. Her father looked like the typical rural redneck. Tyree noticed that in all the pictures of her father, he didn't smile once. Her mother was short, like her. She seemed like she was probably attractive some years back. The pictures that drew his attention were of Bridget's younger sister. Her flaming red hair stood out in each photo she was in. Other than her hair, she seemed to look quite unexciting and normal.

Bridget returned from the kitchen with two glasses. She noticed Tyree flipping through her photo album. As she sat down next to him, she found him looking at a picture of her younger sister.

"That's my younger sister, Mary. Doesn't she look cute? She's coming to visit me for a few starting tomorrow. It's a shame that I haven't seen her in over a year. She's been having some troubles with my folks and they think it would be a good idea if she spent some time with me," she said.

"That sounds nice of you. We all need family every now and then. She resembles you a little except for the red hair. Are you two close?" he asked.

"Yeah, somewhat. We were very close when I left home to move to the city. She's always looked up to me. Actually, I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with her, " she said.

"Is your sister anything like your parents? What I mean to say is would she understand you and me being together?" he asked.

"To be truthful, Tyree, I don't think I'm ready to share what we have with her just yet. She's young so maybe she wouldn't mind but being raised by my parents has probably had some effect on her. I'll tell her when the time is right, " she answered.

Tyree nodded and stood up. He placed his glass on the coffee table. He bent back up and raised his arms for a deep yawn. As he was yawning, the imprint of his dick through his pants was noticed by Bridget. Her nipples started to fill with blood and her mouth instantly became wet.

"I've got to have that dick in my mouth, right now!" she said to herself.

Bridget placed her own glass on the coffee table and turned towards the still standing Tyree.

"Come here, baby," she said.

Tyree took a step in her direction and stopped directly in front of her with his covered dick in her face. Bridget reached up and began to unbuckle his pants as she stared him in the eye. After unfastening his belt, and unbuttoning his trousers, she pulled his pants down to his ankles. Tyrell wore cotton boxers that hugged his girth sexily. Bridget nuzzled her face next to the imprint of his dick and moaned.

"Hmmmm...you feel so thick and warm under there, baby," she said breathily.

Bridget ran her arms around his waist and grabbed a hold on the waistband of his boxers and began to slowly pull them down toward his ankles. His thick dick bobbed slightly and then fell off to his left, brushing the side of her face with its heat. Bridget started to kiss his thighs and lick him lightly and teasingly. She began planting small kisses all around his thighs.

Bridget then leaned back from Tyree and looked at his dick. It was thicker and bigger than she remembered. Her breath quickened. Her breasts started to rise and fall on their own. Her nipples were rock hard under her camisole. Her pussy was dripping oily secretions into her panties. His dick was the sexiest, most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

"Tyree, I said it once and I'm going to say it again, I worship this dick. It's so fucking big and thick!! I can't believe that my little pussy can take all this. Thank you for choosing me, baby" she said.

"No, thank you for leaving your purse in my house and coming back for it," he answered.

Bridget giggled and started to lick the area right below his navel. She trailed her tongue through his pubic hair and started to lick the area joining his body and his dick. She then pulled him closer and ducked her head down toward his massive balls. As she licked his balls, Tyree placed the length of his dick across her face, letting the head rest in her curly blonde locks. She licked, tickled and kissed all over his sac. She then trailed her tongue from his balls to the underside of his lengthy dick.

"Hmmm...that shit feel good, baby. Your mouth is so fucking wet and your tongue feels so good!! You suck dick like you mean it...I like that!" he said.

Bridget continued to slowly lick up the underside of his dick until she reached his head. She then took one of her hands and wrapped it around his thickness. Her fingers got almost 3/4 of the way around it. She pulled her head back slightly to gaze at her fingers wrapped around his dick. She couldn't help but think what her pussy looked like wrapped around this monster. As she lowered her mouth with that thought in her head, her pussy spasmed and she came wetly into her panties.

"Hmmm...mmmm...ohhhhhh...shit!" she moaned. "Only you can make me come without touching me, baby," she said.

"You look so sexy when you come, Bridget. I love a bitch that can come from sucking my dick. Wrap your lips around that motherfucker! Show me how much you've missed me," he said.

Bridget looked up at Tyree as she pulled his dick into her mouth. Her tongue went crazy over his dickhead sending chills down to his nutts. Her mouth was very warm and very wet. She concentrated on sucking and licking the top 1/3 of his dick while allowing her spittle to drip down the rest of his length so that she could continue softly pulling and jerking him. His dick tasted manly and that turned her on to no end.

Bridget then took her other hand and began to lightly scratch his balls as she slobbered and licked and twisted and pulled on his dick. Tyree placed both of his hands on either side of her head and began to forcefully fuck her face. Her mouth made wet sucking noises as his dick exited and entered her mouth, repeatedly.

Bridget submitted her mouth to Tyree's fucking. She loved feeling powerless before him. He twisted her head this way and that way and still she offered him lots of wet tongue and warm mouth. She reached down and began to massage and tweak her covered nipples as Tyree face-fucked her.

"Mmmmm....mmmmmm.....ahhhh......," she gargled around his dick.

"You're sucking the shit out of this dick, baby!! Mmmmm...I'm almost there...keep licking...keep sucking, bitch," he said.

Bridget loved to hear Tyree talk to her as if he owned her.

As Tyree tightened his grip on her head and began sawing his dick in and out of her mouth close to orgasm, her pussy bubbled and frothed once more in orgasm. She could feel her wetness drench her panties and began to seep out of the sides of her panties and down in between her thighs.

"Ooooohhhh SHIT!!! I'm getting ready to cum, Bridget. Ohhh....mmmmm...hmmmmm...OH MY GOODNESS!! Here it CUMS!!" he bellowed.

Tyree's thick cream began to spurt out of his dick.

First spurt went into the back of her throat.

Second spurt landed flush on her tongue as she struggled to swallow.

Third spurt landed on her forehead, nose, and across her lips as she pulled it out of her mouth still pulling and jerking on it.

Fourth spurt went directly into her blonde locks and began to drip down onto her forehead.

Fifth spurt landed on her breasts and nipples.

Bridget then took hold of his dick and brought it back to her mouth and began to suck very gently but firmly on the head of his dick bringing repeated moans from him. She finished by licking his dick clean and kissing the head.

"Mmmm...your cum feels SO fucking warm on my face and body. I almost don't want to clean it off," she said to him afterwards.

"Actually, I don't want you to clean it off. Stay just like you are with my cum on you. I want you to wear my cum all night long. You look good with your face covered in my cum, baby," he said.

"I feel like I belong to you, Tyree. I enjoy being your slut. Can I lick this cum off of my lips, though? I just want to taste a little more of you," she asked.

"Go ahead, baby. Taste it," he said.

As Bridget ran her tongue around her lips, Tyree sat down heavily on the couch and reached for his unfinished glass of wine. After finishing, he undid his shoes and stepped out of his pants and boxers. He then took Bridget's hand and led her to the bedroom for some much needed rest.

Bridget awoke at 6:30am like she did every morning. As she stretched, her arm brushed against Tyree sleeping form. She instantly brought her hand to her face and felt the dry, crusted traces of his cum on her face. She looked down at her breast and also saw cum there, too. She smiled to herself. Sucking his dick had been so fucking erotic. Wearing his cum all night long made her feel sluttish. He had marked her as his. She felt giddy at the thought.

Bridget slowly began to pull the sheets off of Tyree's naked body. She looked down at his deep, chiseled chest...then to his flat abdomen...and then,

"OH...MY...GOD!" she said quietly to herself

Tyree's 12-inch dick was very hard and very erect! His dick seemed to move up and down in accordance with his sleeping breath. The skin was wrapped tight around the shaft. She couldn't stop staring at it. She felt her nipples fill with blood and elongate under her camisole. She had to have that dick inside of her!! She quickly stripped off her camisole and panties as she stared at the beautiful present before her.

She slowly began to creep towards his dick so as not to awake him before she had impaled herself on his bat-like dick. She climbed in between his legs and let her breasts surround the lower half of his dick as she took the head in her mouth and began to wetly run her tongue around it. He tasted good in her mouth. Warm and strong.

Bridget's pussy had marinated all night after they had went to bed last night and she was eager to have his dick inside of her. She felt him stir under her. She continued to wet his dick with her tongue...moving her tongue the full length of him. She then began to nibble on his ball sac, which drew a long moan from him. She loved the feeling of power she got from pleasing him. She looked up at his face to see that his eyes were open and staring back at her giving him head.

"Good morning, baby. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself once I saw the state you were in. Your dick was so hard I had to have some this morning. You don't mind do you?" she asked as she swallowed a little over a third of his dick.

"Mmmm.....hmmmm.....ahhhhhhh.....damn!" was his reply.

Bridget moved up and let her breasts dangle on, over, and around his rock hard dick as she kissed his stomach and started to move up to his chest. As she continued kissing him, her pussy made contact with the bottom of his dick and she began to slide herself back and forth over it leaving a trail of pussy slime.

Tyree reached around Bridget and caressed her ass as she slid her pussy up and down the length of his dick. She had her mouth near his ear and he could hear her breathing hard and moaning as she licked and kissed his neck. Her pussy felt so warm and wet sliding up and down his dick. He couldn't wait to put his dick inside of her. He put his hand on her hips and began to guide her back and forth over his dick.

This elicited a new series of moans from Bridget, "Mmmmm....ohhhhhh....mmm....oh baby, my pussy is so wet for you...it needs you baby," she cooed.

Tyree pulled Bridget up so that the plum-sized tip of his dick kissed her nether lips.

"Mmmm," they both moaned.

Bridget's pussy was soaking wet and ready for the invasion. She had been real close to busting a nutt when Tyree had taken hold of her hips and guided her back and forth over his dick. Her pussy was literally dripping juice on his dick making it shiny with her wetness.

Tyree took hold of Bridget's hips and held her in place as he started his ascent into her pink, hot, gaping pussy. He could feel her juices running down all sides of his dick as he pushed the head in past her lips...she jumped and began to orgasm almost immediately.

"Shit! He's tearing me in half. His dick feels SO fucking gooood! It's such a tight fit! Ooooh, here it cums...oh my pussy can't stop spasming......... "Ooooh....mmmmm....hmmmmm....Ty, I'm cummmmmmmmingggg! Ooooh, give me more!" she shrieked in his ear.

Tyree waited a second before proceeding. He wanted to give her pussy some time to adjust to his dick at this angle. Her breasts felt wonderful against his chest as her nipples poked him in the ribs. Her pussy was so wet and tight! It felt like tiny wet fingers were massaging his dick, nonstop! He had about a 1/3 of his dick in her at this point.

Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers
12