The Turnaround Part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

Erin watched as her mother noisily sucked the tip of Tyree's massive dick. Bridget, meanwhile, continued to mew and moan and gyrate her hips. Then Eva took her stretched lips off of his meat and placed the tip of his dick at Bridget's wide-open gash. Tyree did the rest. He pushed his dick far into Bridget's pussy, bringing a cry from deep within her throat. Eva moved her head from between Bridget's thighs and kneeled over and began to tongue her nipples. Erin had an unobstructed view of Bridget's pussy and Tyree's large, wet dick. Erin watched as Bridget's splayed pussylips were stretched inside out on every in-thrust from Tyree. Erin could hear the wet, slushy sound emanating from Bridget's well-used pussy.

"Mmmm...Ewwwww...Yesssssss...Baby....Ummmm...," Bridget moaned into the still night.

Erin saw her mother take her lips off of Bridget's pink, distended nipple and lean forward and kiss Bridget! Erin was shell-shocked to realize that her mother was an undercover freak...and with a Black man, no less! But Erin could not deny that the scene was very enticing and sensual. Her mother looked like she was enjoying herself. Erin decided that she would stay and finish watching the rest of the show.

Erin watched as Tyree began banging all 12-inches of his dick into Bridget's pussy. She began screaming in orgasm and then the liquidy, wet sounds became more pronounced as Bridget's pussy released its pent-up juices all over his thick, thrusting dick. Erin had never seen another woman cum on a man's dick. Her cum dribbled down the length of his dick and onto his balls. Her mother stroked Bridget's head as she screamed out her orgasm.

"Ugggghhhh...AHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...I'm CUMMMINGG!" Bridget screamed.

As Bridget calmed down and came back to Earth, Tyree slid his dick out of her pussy once again. Bridget made a sound of protest and Tyree slapped her firmly on the ass. She became quiet. Bridget moaned softly to herself as she squeezed her thighs together remembering the dick she had just experienced. Tyree had a way of pulling orgasms out of her that she found mesmerizing.

"You ready Eva? Bring that juicy ass on over here. Bridget, move over," Tyree said as Eva willingly and eagerly changed places on the bed with Bridget. As Bridget rolled over and out the way, Erin noticed the long, thick trail of female cum dripping down her inner thigh. Her pussy lips looked like they were still wrapped around Tyree's dick...open and stretched very wide. Erin wondered what her own pussy would look like after being fucked with a dick as long and wide as Tyree's.

Tyree raised himself to his knees. He then took Eva's legs and spread them. Her excitement was instantly visible. Her pussy was matted wet with her own juices. Her pussy lips sparkled in the candlelight. Eva's breasts undulated on top of her rib cage as she spread her arms above her head in a pose of surrender.

"Mmmmm...," Eva moaned as Tyree fisted his dick and began rubbing the tip of his engorged dick across her drenched, eager pussylips. After months of fucking Tyree, Eva still found that it took several minutes for her pussy to adjust to his size and girth. She usually experienced several orgasms before his dick hit bottom. It had taken her several sessions with Tyree to become accustomed to be being spread so wide and plowed so deeply. Each time he fucked her, it felt to her as if it were the first time.

"Turn over on your knees," Tyree said to Eva. She immediately obeyed without question.

"Bridget, get over here and get on your back. Eat her pussy, baby," Tyree said as Bridget rolled onto her back and stared up at the dripping, sloppy mess that was Eva's pussy. She reached up and took hold of Eva's hips and pulled her downwards toward her waiting lips and tongue. A dollop of cunt cream dripped out of Eva's cunt and landed on Bridget's chin. Neither Tyree nor Bridget, as agreed upon, had touched Eva. Tyree had explained to Bridget that he wanted Eva to be as hot and wet as she could possibly be before he fucked her ass for the first time.

As Eva continued lowering her hips towards Bridget's face, Bridget licked her lips and then began slowly licking Eva's pussy from top to bottom. She slightly parted Eva's lower labia and began dragging the tip of her tongue all the way up to the crescent of Eva's pussy, skipping over her clit on purpose. She was teasing Eva and she loved it.

"AHHHH...OHHHHH...Mmmmmm...," Bridget moaned as Eva parted the lips of her pussy and dove her long, wet tongue into her pussy, licking her wet insides and tasting her juices.

Suddenly, Eva felt another sensation crawling across her asscheeks. Tyree's tongue. He traced his tongue along the globe of her ass until he reached the crack separating her globes. He then ran his tongue along the crack and down towards her virgin rosebud. The dual sensations caused Eva to begin quaking uncontrollably as a delicious orgasm rolled over her.

"Ummmmm...Ohhhhhh...Yesssss...Fuck...Me!" Eva gasped as she moved her hips back and forth across both Bridget's and Tyree's faces.

Tyree continued to run his tongue around her asshole as she came. He pushed it in slightly past her anal ring, then began working it around in little circles, again. Eva was beside herself with pleasure. Tyree raised his hand and then brought it down on Eva's ass repeatedly, triggering another series of moans and orgasms out of her. Her creamy pussy began dripping an amazingly sweet, light, creamy nectar onto Bridget's outstretched tongue.

Chap. 6

Erin's breathing increased dramatically upon seeing her mother being ordered around by this Black man. Her mother seemed to be in a fucking trance or something. There seemed to be no limit to the control he exerted over her. This turned Erin on even more. At that moment, she experienced an epiphany: Her mother was like any other woman on Earth. She was a woman who had needs that needed to be satisfied. And what better way to satisfy her needs than a big, Black dick? Erin, as she continued to view the scene in front of her, felt for the first time how wet and sticky her pussy had become. Her nipples were inflamed and very sensitive against the inside of her bra cup. She couldn't remember EVER being this turned on.

Her mother was moaning nonstop as Bridget and Tyree both went to work on her nether regions. Erin could clearly see her mother's pussy juice dripping down onto Bridget's upturned face. She had never seen another woman's dripping pussy before. She could not believe her wet mother had become. Tyree and Bridget seemed to be preparing her mother for something...but what?

Chap.7

Suddenly, Tyree straightened up and grabbed Eva's hips. He rested his lengthy dick along the crack of her ass and her lower back. His dick felt very warm along her back. She could feel it throbbing and twitching on her excited skin. Bridget had her tongue inside of her pussy, now, licking frantically. Eva was on the verge of orgasm.

Tyree took hold of his dick and guided the tip to Eva's wet, creamy pussy...pushing Bridget's tongue out of the way. Bridget adjusted her head and began licking Eva's clit. As Tyree pushed the tip of his dick into Eva's pussy, Bridget's mouth took hold of Eva's clit.

"AHHHHHHH...UMMMMM...OOOOHHHHH...EWWWWW!" Eva screamed as she came long and hard from the dual sensations of having her clit licked and a large, thick dick entering her pussy.

Tyree felt Eva's pussy convulse around his probing dick. A spray of her orgasmic juices burst forth and around Tyree's dick and covered Bridget's forehead. Bridget glanced at Tyree's dick and was amazed to see how wet it had become after only a few thrusts into Eva's hot snatch. A light, creamy sheen hung on his meaty dick as he thrust farther and farther into Eva's hyperexcited pussy. Bridget was getting very turned on as she anticipated what was coming.

Erin crouched down by the door and watched the reactions of her mother, hypnotically. She had never thought of her mother as a sexual creature, though her mother was beautiful. Her mother's body seemed to be shining from the inside out. She had never heard a woman moaning so intensely. Erin thought that Tyree's dick had to be something special because he was only thrusting half of his dick into her mother and she was moaning as if she was being slowly tortured. She also noticed that Bridget never stopped licking and sucking at her mother's pussy as Tyree continued to plow through her mother with his hefty, Black dick. She could hear the wet, squelching sounds coming from her mother's stretched pussy. The contrast in color from her mother's alabaster white skin and Tyree's coal-black hue were very stimulating. Her pink wetness gripped his jet-black pole in a delicious union of opposites.

"AHHHHH...YESSSSS, BABY...EWWWWWW...UMMMMMMM...," Eva moaned as Tyree took his dick out of her wet hole and placed on top of her virgin rosebud. 7-9 inches of his dick was coated with a thick, white cream. He rubbed the tip of his dick around her hole, lubricating it. Bridget mouthed her clit and began to run her tongue over and across her clit which caused Eva to stiffen, moan, and then cum very hard on her friends face. Her movements involuntarily moved her asshole back and onto the slowly thrusting dick of Tyree.

Erin crouched in the hallway, still. Her eyes were glassy. Her breathing was ragged. Her pussy was absolutely the wettest it had ever been in her young life! Her own mother was going to let this well-endowed Black man hammer her asshole! She had never let any of her sexual trysts graduate to this level. Her asshole was sacred...not to be touched. Her own mother had taught her this concept. Seeing her mother kneel before this giant Black man...offering her ass to him...was a sight to behold! Erin could not have moved if a gun was put to her head at that moment. She HAD to see how this played out!

The lips of Eva's asshole gave way, slightly. She tried to pull away when she felt the large head start to enter her. Tyree took hold of her hips and kept her stationery.

"You're getting all of this dick, Eva! Ain't nowhere to go, baby...come on back here," Tyree said as Bridget redoubled he efforts on Eva's distended clit, which caused a new gush of pussy juice to exit her wet pussy. The sensations that Bridget was giving her gave her anal ring a numbing effect. Tyree once again guided his large helmet to her asshole as he smacked her asscheek, firmly. His dick was STILL dripping wet with her pussy secretions. Once again, he felt the tight lips of her asshole give way to his relentlessly intrusive dick.

Eva's ass felt as if it were on fire, but Bridget's skillful manipulation of her erect and fully exposed clit kept her attention off the pain and extremely stretched feeling that emanated from her ass. She never imagined she could feel this vulnerable and needy with a man after being married for so long. She felt like an amateur being fucked by a professional. There was nothing to say...he knew exactly what to do and when. Her eyes started to water from the intense feelings that were coursing throughout her body.

"OOOOHHHH...," Eva screamed as Tyree's massive dickhead inched its way inside of her tight anus. The sensation as the crinkly ridges of her asshole stretched over the tip of his dick was maddening. Eva began gasping, totally still, her nipples bullets on her breasts. She came long and loud as Bridget continued sucking on her distended clit. Her orgasm caused her asshole to clamp then loosen around Tyree's dick.

"MMMMMM...EWWWWWWW!" Eva screamed as she whipped her head back and forth between Bridget's open thighs. Eva's pussy was drooling its wetness into Bridget's waiting mouth.

Tyree had about three inches inside of her, but he had to pull out a little because the constriction around his dick was just too much. He eased back out, and watched her ass ring contract as he pulled the tip of his greasy dick out of her asshole. He looked at her crinkly hole, and wondered how it had stretched so much. He put his dick back against her opening, and pushed in again. It was significantly easier this time. He cock head popped in and he pushed in deeper going about 5-6 inches in.

Eva gasped loudly as Tyree began to pull his dick back to the tip and then enter her slowly and smoothly. She was terrified of turning around and looking at his dick. She feared how many inches she still had to go to get his entire thick, Black dick inside of her virgin ass. Bridget was making things very easy for her by licking and nibbling on her clit and pussylips. Her tongue was very active across and over Eva's trembling twat. Each time Tyree entered Eva's ass, her pussylips would flower open around Bridget's tongue. Eva began to notice the tenseness in her ass loosening up as Tyree slid 8-9 inches inside of her ass.

Chap. 8

By now, Erin had unbuttoned her jeans and slid her fingers down to her very wet and excited pussy. Her fingers were flooded with her secretions. Erin watched intently as Tyree drove more and more of his colossal dick into her mother's ass! She watched transfixed, with her mouth open, as her mother submitted to Tyree's thrust. At first, she thought her mother was going to come to her senses and get up and off the bed. Considering that Tyree was Black was just about enough...but, when she added the fact that his dick was the biggest she had ever seen, she understood her mother's dilemma.

"But in her ass?" Erin asked herself as she watched Tyree's dick slamming into her screaming mother. Suddenly, she witnessed her mother's pussy flowering open as a large projectile of her cum came splashing out of her pussy. Once...Twice...Three times her mother's pussy squirted its load onto Bridget's drenched face.

"What is this man doing to my mother?!" Erin screamed to herself as she watched her mother helplessly move her hips back and forth onto Tyree's deeply embedded dick. His dick was damn near all the way inside of her mother's ass! Erin's fingers moved rapidly back and across her hard clit. Suddenly, she stiffened as a huge orgasm raced through her body...damn near causing her to lose her balance and come crashing into the partially opened door. Tyree was talking to her mother...but the rushing sensation in her ears prevented her from hearing him.

Chap. 9

"Bitch...whose ass is this? Huh? Tell me! Bring that ass back here, bitch! Grind your pussy on Bridget's face!" Tyree said to the continually moaning Eva.

"Yours! Yours! My ass is yours, baby! OH YES! Yesssssssss! Fuck ME!" Eva screamed as her pussy once again opened and sprayed Bridget's face. Only this time, her ass also creamed around Tyree's dick. His thrusting dick was quickly coated with a thick, white cream. The asscream served only to enhance the depth of his penetration as hips now slapped against Eva's. Her asshole was sooooo tight around the tip of his dick, he felt like screaming!

Tyree thrusted his entire 12-inch monster into Eva's upturned ass and kept still. He then slowly withdrew his dick until the tip plopped out wetly. Her asshole stayed wide open. Tyree admired his handiwork for a few seconds before re-entering her asshole to the hilt. Eva moaned 'oh' each time he entered her ass.

She began thrusting her hips back at Tyree, aggressively. She felt the tips of his fingers digging into the flesh of her hips as he hammered her asshole mercilessly. Bridget had now begun to thrusts two of her small fingers into Eva's dripping hole as she continued licking her. The dual sensations were driving Eva crazy! She felt a tremendous orgasm coming over her.

As Tyree thrust longer and deeper, the head of his cock rubbed back and forth across the back of her G-spot. Every time he thrust forward, deep into her rectum, her G-spot pulsed. Every now and then, Bridget's fingers scraped across the front of her G-spot, making Eva lose her breath.

Eva tightened her thigh muscles as Tyree pounded her ass, which served to tighten her anal ring around his cock and heighten the contact with her G-spot. Bridget's fingers had now found her G-spot and began rubbing madly back and forth. Eva bucked her hips in rhythm with the both of them and began to moan very loudly and long. The dual thrusting reached a fever pitch and all of a sudden she felt her whole vagina and anus explode in a gushing, wet orgasm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHH...EWWWWWWWW...SHIT!" Eva screamed. Her ass felt numb yet extremely sensitive as Tyree continued sloshing through her once-tight rectum.

Eva was so taken by her orgasm she almost didn't feel Tyree's cock start to twitch and expand within the depths of her asshole. She was about to feel another sensation she had never experienced before...a man cumming inside of her raw, open asshole! In seconds, Tyree's massive dick pumped load after thick, creamy load deep inside of her. Her asshole was soon flooded with his cum and began to gather along his still thrusting length. She loved the sensation! She adored the way his cum soothed her raw ass chute. It was as if someone had poured molten lava inside of her asshole.

Suddenly, Tyree pulled his drained dick out of her asshole. He was amazed at the amount of asscream and cum was caked on his beefy dick. His cum soon came flooding out of her asshole...down the crack of her ass...over her pussylips...and onto Bridget's madly lapping tongue. Eva experienced a series of mini-orgasms as Bridget's tongue washed over her lewdly, glistening pussylips. As Bridget's tongue-swipes slowed across the surface of her pussy, Eva turned her head sideways, still shivering and quaking and came eye to eye with the flushed face of her daughter through the partially open doorway.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Eva screamed as her daughter, attempting to pull her hand out of the waistband of her pants suddenly tripped and fell into the door, causing it to swing inward into the room.

As all eyes fell on the heavy breathing, hard-nippled Erin, there was silence in the room...

Part 6 to follow.

Thanks for all the emails and support!

Liclovely

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers
12