The Turnaround Part 7

Story Info
White mother & daughter learn a lesson in sharing big dick.
10.1k words
4.76
162.7k
81

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

Author's Note: This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached, as long as no charge is made for it and it isn't changed in any way. If it is archived, it is done on the basis that the author will have unrestricted access to the archive.

Fans: Last installment ended with Eva eye-witnessing her 18-year old daughter, Erin, get plundered and freaked by Tyree and Bridget, at his house.

Enjoy…

CHAPTER 1

The night before…

Erin gingerly made her way to the front steps of her house. Ten minutes earlier, she had lain on her back and watched, submissively, as Bridget tenderly cleaned all of Tyree's cum out of her battered and gaping cunt. She had assisted by squeezing dollops of cream onto her agile tongue. Bridget continued swirling her tongue through her soggy pussy causing her to orgasm one last time. As she hurriedly got dressed, the last sight she saw was an insatiably horny Bridget sucking, licking and cleaning Tyree's cum-splattered long, thick dick as he lie back on the bed 'eyeing' her with a slight smug smile. She had to look away from his eyes. She knew what that look meant. She knew that he knew her craving for him had just begun. His look told her, 'Bitch, you will give me that pussy when and where and how I say'. In her heart and in the dull yet pleasurable ache between her thighs, she knew she would acquiesce.

As she walked across Tyree and then her parent's large yard, she realized that she was walking slightly agape and bow-legged. Tyree had made sure that she wouldn't sit down without discomfort for at least a few more hours. Her pussy ached from the thickness of his dick and her womb was numb from the pummeling it had taken from his lengthy cock. 'Is this how my mother felt after the first time she fucked Tyree?' she mused as she entered the house.

After reaching her home and closing the door, she made her way into the living room… the kitchen… the sitting room… but, she did not see her mother. She was hoping she was still out because she was not in the mood for a deep conversation. She needed to get her ass in the bathtub and soak her swollen genital region. Though her pussy continued to throb, she enjoyed the sensation. She felt like a wanton whore who had just been conquered by the biggest, blackest dick she had ever seen or heard of. As she made her way up the curved staircase, a smile began to play on her lips. She realized that she had had the proverbial 'shit fucked out of her' this evening.

Limping her sore ass to the bathroom, she opened the door to a room full of lit scented candles. She was about to back out of the room, thinking her mother must have set this up for herself… but there was a note attached to the bathroom mirror. Slowly, Erin made her way to the sink to read…

Dear Erin,

Hello, my dearest daughter. I went over to Tyree's tonight to ask him if he had seen you only to find you getting, shall I say, 'tutored'. I am not mad at you. I'm proud of you, to be truthful. I can't explain what I saw and how it made me feel no more than you can when you 'spied' me last night with Tyree. All I can say is that the 'ache' goes away after a while. I figured you'd need a warm, relaxing bath after being prodded by that THING, for what seems like hours. Hell, I know I did. LOL. Bathe, sleep…and we'll talk later…only if you want to. I love you

Mom

P.S. I added some vinegar and lemon juice to your water to help with the 'stretched' feeling you probably have.

A mix of emotions crossed Erin's mind and face in a matter of seconds, culminating in tears dropping from her eyes. She was glad that her mother hadn't thought of her as a hypocrite for looking down on her for screwing a black man. Less than 24 hours ago, she had sat in judgment of her mother getting hell fucked out of her by a Black man. Then she goes and gets her plumbing rearranged by the same guy, same magnificent cock, same multiorgasmic experience, and left his home with the same goofy look on her face as her mother.

She wondered what her mother saw her doing. Did she see when Tyree first entered her pussy making her cry out and orgasm wetly all over him and the bed or was it when her pussy had begun to loudly fart and squelch on each in-stroke of his thick, pussy-juice lathered club… or was it when Bridget had slid under her and gave her clitoris the teasing of a lifetime while Tyree slowly and laboriously worked his 'pussy spreader' deep into her cunt from her behind causing her to orgasm so strongly and frequently, she lost count?

Erin undressed and entered the steaming waters of the bathtub. She laid her head back on a bath pillow and raised her feet to either side of the tub, allowing the warm waters of the tub to enter her still gaping cunt, soothing the inner lining. She smiled as she wondered how many women before her had fucked Tyree and ended up in a vinegar and lemon juice bath as a result. As she ran her fingers over her almost painfully sensitive nipples, she pondered the next time she would have Tyree's dick inside of her and when.

CHAPTER 2

The Next Morning

Tyree had been sexing three women for the better part of a year, now…

Bridget was 5'5", 36c-23-36. 29 years old. Long blonde hair that flowed to the middle of her back. Full lips, perky nose, and gleaming white teeth. She usually had to wear a padded bra to hide her ever-hard nipples as they were very sensitive. Hourglass figure that men lusted after. Smooth curvy legs. She was a cut well above average and she knew it! Bridget was what the pimp game would call his, 'bottom bitch'. She had been the first woman he had met when he got to town. Second, she gave incredible head. Third, she was down to seduce other women into his bed. Number four didn't matter because number three was the BOMB!

Eva was a beautiful woman in her own right. Black hair. Cobalt blue eyes. 135 lbs. Soft-featured face. Nice, upturned nose….sexy, suckable, medium sized lips. Her breasts were 38C's. Narrow waist… flat stomach. You could see the flair of her hips from the front, so anyone with eyes knew she was packing a nice ass on her. She was 40 years old. She could have passed for a young Liz Taylor. She wasn't in love with him because she had just separated from her cheating husband after many years of a suck ass marriage. He realized that she was using him to catch up on all of the dick she had turned down over the years while she played the role of the faithful housewife. Unfortunately, her husband had cheated on her with several different women over the years. Since her husband had stopped 'taking' the pussy from her not long after they were married, Tyree provided that much-needed experience for her. She needed someone to submit her body to and fuck her like she was a farm animal. Over the last few weeks, Tyree had put more mileage on her pussy than all her years of marriage had achieved, and she loved every wet, slimy stroke.

And last, but certainly not least, was Erin, Eva's daughter. She was into him because he was her first big dick. Her body was bootylicious! Beyonce could sit her ass down next to her. Exquisite, full breasts, which were, capped off with ever-erect pink nipples...flat stomach...full, rounded hips...nice, onion-like ass and supple yet thick thighs. If she decided to move to Atlanta or Las Vegas, she'd make plenty of money stripping. Her body exuded sexuality in a major way. Before him, she had dealt with boys who had no idea how to pleasure her. Tyree had raised her sexual IQ by 1000 points in the span of one sex session. She was hooked on his dick. That much was obvious. Her body was young, tight, pliable, and she was more than willing to experiment with her body, mouth, pussy, and ass. Tyree knew that is was a matter of time before she found new interests and moved on. She was young and that was what she was supposed to do.

As he worked out on his elliptical that morning, he mused that life was going pretty good for him. He had never imagined that he'd be in a new city banging three shapely, comely white women. Truth be told, he'd have to admit that he had never been a Black man that chased after white women or was myopically focused on bedding one… like some he knew. He understood that, historically, white women had held a privileged position in society and were able to take advantage of that fact… compared to Black and other women. Some of them had in their heads that it was a privilege for a Black man to talk with them. The reality was that once they got into a one-on-one conversation with a Black man they found attractive, the built-up anxiety/desire towards Black men in general caused them to follow through on their historical fascination with Big, Black Dick and offer it up. Was it a myth? At this point, it didn't matter… Big, Black Dick had been branded on White America's brain for so long; they might as well consider it part of the damn culture. A National Museum of Black Dick was his suggestion.

Tyree mused that he should find a new challenge to keep his dick juices bubbling. He made well over 200K as the director of human resources of an international healthcare conglomerate. He lived in a four-bedroom brick mini-mansion and driving a black 2009 Mercedes E300. He was getting all the sex he wanted from three stacked white women. By all accounts, his life was safe, secure, and getting better.

CHAPTER 3

Later that same morning…

Unbeknownst to Erin, her mother had gotten up earlier that morning wanting to have a talk with Tyree. The previous night she had watched him and Bridget seduce and thoroughly fuck her eighteen year old daughter through a crack in his bedroom door. While Erin was officially an adult, AND the scene was erotic as hell…it was still her baby! She decided to go see him so that they could discuss the matter. As she sat looking out her kitchen window wondering what time he probably got up on Saturdays, she saw his front door open and watched him step out and retrieve his morning paper. Eva quickly got up from her kitchen table and went upstairs to her bedroom to throw something on so that she could make the short walk to Tyree's home.

After knocking briefly on his side door, Tyree opened the door and ushered her inside. After closing the door, he followed her bubbly, heart-shaped ass and long legs into the kitchen. She was wearing a slightly loose t-shirt and shorts. As Eva made her way to the kitchen, she noticed, uneasily, that in the short time since she had walked in the door and seen Tyree's slightly sweaty forearms and biceps, her pussy had begun to moisten, noticeably. Her nipples were also filling with blood brushing against the t-shirt she had hastily thrown on. She quickly glanced down at her chest, confirming her suspicions. Tyree opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water, opening it, while glancing at Eva.

Eva turned towards him, giving him a view of her erect nipples. Blood instantly started to flow to his dick, as the sight of erect nipples on an attractive woman was one of the surest things to get his dick hard. Eva cleared her throat, as she said…

"Tyree, I came here to talk with you about what happened last night with Erin. I know it was something that she sought and got. I'm not really concerned about that, but she is only 18…and…and, she's my baby. I don't want her getting involved with you, Bridget, me…this thing arrangement we have…I don't want her to get hurt,"

Tyree listened to her while looking into her eyes and nonverbal gestures. Her nipples had gotten harder, if that was possible. Also, she kept rubbing her thighs together as she spoke, as if she had an uncomfortable itch that needed to be scratched.

"Eva, I fully understand your concerns, I do. Let me tell you exactly what happened last night. Yes, your daughter came to my house last night and eavesdropped on me and Bridget. As Bridget sucked my dick, I noticed your daughter in my doorway, looking at us…rubbing herself. After I finished in Bridget's mouth, she got up and shared my cum with your daughter in a very, very sexy kiss, then your daughter got on her knees and made love to my dick while Bridget ate her pussy from behind, she came as I spurted in her mouth, and then I fucked her long and proper till her creamy pussy came repeatedly over my dick" he said, as he slowly approached Eva, whose eyes had become glassy hearing the detailed description of the fucking her daughter had received the night before.

As Tyree approached, her eyes immediately went to the suddenly prominent bulge in his jogging shorts. Good God, had she ever been this viscerally excited by the sight of a man? Her pussy was automatically drawn to him and his dick when he was near her. To think that she had spent her entire life anxious and fearful of Black men and in the span of a few weeks, she had become addicted to being fucked by his Black dick.

Tyree came up to her, very closely. His hands went to her upper arms and began to rub as his dick bulge softly pressed against her belly, sending sparks to her nipples.

"When I was fucking her, I made it a point to mention that all we were doing was fucking and that none of us had what could be called a relationship, and that none of us laid claims on the other…" he said as his large hand slid up and around her neck, massaging her gently but firmly.

"Mmmm…" was all Eva could muster as she subliminally pushed her crotch up to his covered dick. She heard him talking, and saw his lips moving, but by now her mouth had become dry, her nipples were like grapes, and the smell of her excited pussy was evident even to her.

"And do you know what she said?" Tyree asked as he brought his lips to her earlobe and began to tenderly lick her lobe.

"Ahh…mmmm…no…no, I don't know what she said…" Eva finished as Tyree's other hand encircled her waist and drew her drooling pussy to his dick and allowed her to squirm and undulate along his pouch, exciting them both.

"She said that she already was aware of that and wasn't looking for a relationship, but that she was looking for the dick that had finally put a smile on her mother's face" he said, as he pulled back and looked into her eyes, drawing his lips to hers, sealing their impending fuck with a soft kiss. Eva shuddered as her gaze went from his face, to his chest, and finally to the bulge that was wedged between her slightly opened thighs. Her breathing had become raspy.

"Go on...pull it out...look at it...touch it...suck it, Eva. We both know you want to," he said as she briefly looked him in the eye confirming the statement. Her small, dainty hands moved onto his thighs, as she took a small step back, she slid her right hand onto his dick pouch, feeling his large balls in her hands. He wasn't wearing underwear under his shorts. She began to softly massage and squeeze his balls. He moaned as she bent forward, took her left hand and grabbed the waistband of his shorts, and began to pull them down, while simultaneously releasing her right hand to grab onto the hem of his shorts and pull. His shorts slid off his hips revealing the base of his dick. As she continued pulling, more of his dick came into view, causing her breath to catch as his large helmet got caught on the waistband. She pulled his shorts up and out as his dick sprung forth slapping her on the cheek, leaving a wet spot. She cleared his feet of the shorts and threw them to the side, refocusing her attention on the fat, black, thick, and hard, 12-inch slab of dick swaying to and fro in front of her.

Eva ducked her head under Tyree's lengthy stalk of Black flesh; her tongue darted and licked underneath his balls, slowly…wetly. She reached her small hand up and grasped his dick. It was so hot, it damn near seared her small hand. She slowly began to jerk the tip of his dick and the first few inches off as she captured a ball into her mouth and softly twirled her tongue against his flesh, causing him to moan deeply. She slowly began making her way along his thick circumference, moaning all the while as she went about her task of pleasuring him. The taste of his dick was akin to a narcotic and she couldn't' get enough of it.

She took hold of his dick with both hands while pulling downward and began swirling her tongue over and around his flaring knob. He moaned as she flicked and probed at the tip of his dick. The tip of her tongue dug incessantly at his pee slit causing him to take a firm hold on her flowing hair. She then began to slide her mouth onto his thick dick, tongue thrumming the underside of his dick like a guitar. She was only able to take a few inches before moving back to the tip, tonguing it madly. She soon sped up her ministrations, sucking his dick in earnest, fondling his balls.

"Slurp…Slurp…Slurp…Slurp…" was the sound her wet mouth soon began to make on his dick, piercing the quiet morning with her oral passion.

Eva had grown to love having Tyree's dick in her mouth over the course of their brief relationship. She loved knowing that the dick in her mouth was the same dick that had left her pussy and ass gaping and tender, night after night over the course of the last few weeks. She had never felt like such a total slut in all her life! She considered herself to be a prim and proper lady who followed the rules of social and personal etiquettes, but Tyree's dick had changed all of that, forever. She intuitively knew that she had changed and that the change had been long overdue. She had neglected her body's needs for so long, unknowingly staying faithful to a man that could never be faithful to her while allowing her lavish lifestyle act as a replacement for her physical needs. Never again, she thought as she continued tonguing the head of Tyree's dick.

"Fuck! You suck some good dick, baby! Yeah, yeah… mmm… damn! Do that shit!" he whispered savagely, as she began licking the crown of his dick and sticking the tip of her tongue in his pisshole while sucking. At the same time, she slowly began stroking his dick with one hand and slyly scratching his balls with the other.

"Mmmm-hmmm" she concurred as fresh pussy juice dripped from her swollen lips into her panties.

Tyree closed his eyes as she went to work on him. Soon, his balls began to rise as that tingly, prickly, and warm feeling began to shoot through them. Just as he opened his eyes and began to force Eva further down his dick, his eyes fell upon Erin standing in his doorway watching her mother suck him off!

Chapter 4

Erin had awakened craving DICK. Well, not just any dick, but the big dick next door. Stretching, pulling off the bedspread, she immediately reached for a handheld mirror on her night stand and spread her thighs. She placed the mirror directly in front of her pussy to see if her pussy lips were still swollen and gaped. The swelling had gone down and her pussy lips had gone back to their natural plumpness, but the itch for dick continued unrestrained. She hopped out of bed, put her robe and pajamas on, and headed for her mother's room. The door was closed, so she knocked. Not getting a response, she called out as she opened the door. She thought her mother might have been in the adjoining master bathroom, but it was open with the light off. She then made her way downstairs calling for her mother. After a few more moments of calling for her mother, she decided to check the garage. Her mother's car was there, so where was her mother? It was only 10:30am.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers