The Turning Ch. 01

Story Info
Vampire makes Kallisti his Queen and slave.
1.4k words
3.81
23.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first night of my turning was like any other in my post-college life. I got home late from another late night from the advertising firm of Walker & Pete where I worked as a junior advertising executive. I kicked off my sensible heels and tiredly strode into my bedroom where I stripped off my work uniform. This was not accomplished with the sexy tease of my misspent college years when I worked as a stripper. Instead I peeled off the conservative gray skirt suit with all the finesse of a sleepy 25-year-old young professional. What was sexy was the black lace push-up bra that cradled my 36C breasts, matching thong and garter belt that held up my black thigh highs. I had dressed all seductively for Eric, my boyfriend, since we had plans to go out. At least we had plans to go out until he e-mailed me that he would be working very late and would have to reschedule.

I was thinking about my disappointment and weighing the pros and cons of sleeping versus masturbating as I unhooked the bra and let it fall onto my bed. As the chill of my apartment bit into my nipples I was startled by a quiet knock at the door of my apartment. I threw on a robe, a silk Chinese styled number my brother had picked up for me during a port call in Hong Kong. I opened my door expecting to be pleasantly surprised by Eric; he could be such a romantic!

Instead an older gentleman, who appeared to be in his late fifties or early sixties, greeted me. He was dressed in an impeccably tailored black suit and his hair and hands were obviously carefully manicured. I noticed that he was pale, as if he came from northeastern Europe and only saw the Sun once every six months. He spoke in a very formal mode of English in a heavy accent that sounded like a mixture of European and Middle Eastern training. "Excuse me, dear Miss. But my automobile has suffered some mechanical problems. May I trouble you for your telephone?"

I stared, bound by his marvelous marble gray eyes and could do nothing from uttering a coarse "Uh-huh" and stepping out of his way. As he passed by me I felt an icy shudder that sent waves of excitement throughout my body, moistening my cunt and erecting my nipples. "L...let" I hadn't stumbled when speaking to a boy since high school, and I felt supremely embarrassed. "Let me show you where it is." Once I made the offer he stopped and turned around and smiled at me. It was then that I noticed his fangs. A shudder of fear rippled through me, but this only served to heighten my excitement. He took a step towards me and placed one hand, confidently like he was stroking a new pet, on my cheek. I closed my eyes, sighed deeply and followed his hand with my cheek as he pulled his hand away; turning my face so fluidly and elegantly that I was not aware that I was presenting my neck to him.

"Ah...what a beautiful neck you have young one. The great masters themselves would have fought to the death to paint your long, slender neck." As visions of Leonardo and Michelangelo fighting to a bloody end invaded my mind I felt his cold breath on my neck followed by his cold yet supple lips as he traced a path up to my ear. "What is your name?" He whispered in my ear.

"Ka...Kallisti, my Liege." Even in my stupor I wondered why I was starting to use such a formal tone. His hands traced paths around my body, yet he did not try to reach inside my robe. I was pretty sure that I would do nothing to stop such an advance.

"Ah...the mythical golden apple of beauty. You are aptly named my dear." His voice rang in my head as he moved away from my ear and back down to my neck. Once again I felt his lips, and then the gentle tickle of his fangs as he explored for the perfect spot. Then, in a flash I felt the searing pain of a predator's teeth seeking into his prey's flesh. I felt my blood flow, feeding his need and hunger. Finally he slipped his hands into my robe and deftly pushed it off my shoulders, letting it float gently to the ground. He was surprisingly gentle with my body; caressing the small of my back, teasing my nipples with his fingertips or lightly spanking my ass. After about fifteen minutes of providing both food and entertainment my world slipped into darkness.

I came to only a short time later in my bed, old bandages tight around my neck. I could feel him in bed with me, removing my panties and exploring my pussy mound. Another hand admired my stocking clad feet. As I slowly became more aware I found my voice again. "Wh...who are you?" I asked meekly.

He smiled seductively. "I am Barron Eduard, Vassal of Vladimir Dracul." He pulled his face away from my waist and stared into my face. His hand moved from my legs to pinch my left nipple, but his other fingers did not leave my cunt. Rather, I could feel them search out and find my clitoral hood. "Oh my dear young one. I have searched far for one such as you. I have been so lonely since Vlad started his long sleep. I have searched the centuries for another Contessa and now I have found you."

"Contessa?" I asked, strength returning to my voice.

"Yes. She was my wife...once. But ignorant and superstitious villagers killed her shortly after we were turned. You have her beauty."

"Wh...what are you going to do with me?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"That is up to you my sweet. You can either give yourself to me for the next two months and become my queen or you can resist and feed me tonight." He smiled and I could see my blood glistening on his teeth. I tried to move, but could not since I had been four point tied to my canopy bedposts. I sighed deeply. He saw me test my bindings and grinned, obviously amused. "You are too weak after my tasting. I could free you and you would be just as defenseless. But the shackles give it a certain ambiance, do you disagree?"

"N...no my Liege. I...I give myself to you." I said.

He smiled and leaned into my face and for a moment I feared his bite, instead he kissed me full on the lips sliding his tongue smoothly into my mouth. The taste of my blood and his six hundred undead years disgusted me, but I let him kiss and slide two fingers into my pussy. Soon he was naked, his flesh cold yet alive next to my body. His penis was hard and firm against my hip; it was amazingly long and had an impressive girth. He slid almost like a snake on top of me and positioned himself between my spread open legs. I cried in pain as he penetrated me, thrusting in deep and pulling out slow for the first seconds until he had my cunt stretched to point he was comfortable, but it still hurt for me. Then, gradually, he began pumping harder and faster into me. Soon he was pounding into my body, and my twat was no longer sore from his penetrations. In fact as I got used to the pain, it slowly began to morph into pleasure.

I began feeling the deep urge to break free from my chains and wrap my arms and legs around this carnal creature that was fucking me so well. This unfortunately was impossible; my restraints were far to strong for a woman like me to break. Then just as I felt myself start to cum he pulled out and quickly shoved his cock in my face. His ejaculation was long and covered my face with foul smelling and tasting cum. He laughed as he watched my face contort in disgust as the cum oozed into my mouth. Then he slid off the bed and began getting dressed.

Once dressed he slid onto the bed next to me, close enough to whisper in my ear. "To our minions you shall be known as Queen Kallisti the First. As for me, I shall address you as slave kalli. You are to call me Sir, Master or Liege. Do you understand?" He twisted a nipple, adding a physical punctuation to his question.

"Yes, Master." I whispered from exhaustion.

"Good." He croaked as he stood. "I shall arrange for my familiar to come release you in the morning. Now sleep my young one. We have an eternity together."

As if on cue I descended into blackness as he issued his orders.

To be continued...