The Turning of Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress," her throat tightened as she spoke turning her voice into a terrified squeak.

Gwendolyn took hold of the leash in her leather-gloved hand close to the collar and slipped her finger into the ring; menacingly she drew Emily close to her. Emily tried to shrink back amazed at the intensity of the excitement and anger that showed in the redhead's face but was held firm by the domineering woman. She couldn't look the woman in the eyes for more than a few seconds so closed her eyes.

"Are you going to be a good girl Emily or will I have to punish you?"

"I'll be good Mistress Gwendolyn!" she whimpered.

"This is your first time, is it not"?

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you want me to whip you Emily?"

"No thank you Mistress."

"Have you ever been whipped before? You slut!"

"No I haven't Mistress," she whispered sensing correctly that she was being carefully steered through the conversation.

"So then my little whore how do you know you wouldn't enjoy it?" The hate in the redheads green eyes danced as she carried on "Lots of you upper-class mares love nothing more, I should know as I cater for a lot of their pathetic needs!"

"I don't think I would like a beating Mistress!" Emily fought back her tears as she saw sudden anger flare up in the woman's stare.

"You don't think you would enjoy it whore!" The Mistress yelled, "You do not think slut you do as I say; I'm the one who thinks! Alright!"

"Yes Mistress Gwendolyn." Gasped Emily, despite or perhaps because of her fear she was growing increasingly aroused.

Pointedly Gwendolyn let her hand slip back along the leash, as she did so she stared menacingly into her victim's fearful eyes. Stepping back a pace she watched amused as Emily kept glancing worriedly down at the long whip in her right hand. Emily knew of course that it was all part of the redheaded bitch's plan to draw out and enflame her fear and terror and it was working perfectly. Gwendolyn tormentor waited a full two minutes before she pointedly swapped the whip and leash between hands. To ensure Emily took note she did so up high before the blonde's startled amber eyes, as usual it was very effective.

"I'm a much better shot with my left hand,"

As if she had cracked some big joke she laughed loudly as she turned to the side holding the leash high and began lightly striking the tip of the whip repeatedly against Emily's crotch pointedly. As she was being touched up by the whip Emily strained against the chains to back away but Gwendolyn held her firmly by the leash.

"We stray too far my little whore, Lets return to the crux of the matter," she paused for a moment for effect "We do not yet know if you would enjoy a beating do we my pretty little slut. So how do we find out, let me think!"

"Yes Mistress" already Emily had realised she was going to get punished whatever.

"I propose that I whip you lightly perhaps to see if you appreciate it, do you agree?" it was the catch 22 question, if she agreed she got whipped, if she disagreed she would most likely get whipped harder as punishment for dissent.

"No Mistress I would not like to be whipped at all!"

At first The Mistresses reaction was something of an anticlimax, which threw Emily completely, rolling her eyes Mistress Gwendolyn dropped the leash as if in distaste and threw the whip onto the couch. She undid the nipple-clamps and cast them aside then turned away and began walking in small circles as if pondering something important before returning to gaze into Emily's confused eyes.

"Turn away from me while I think!" she barked and Emily obeyed teetering around as best she could to face the other way

Imagining the worst was over Emily allowed herself to relax and the first hard blow across her buttocks caught her unaware. She shrieked in unwelcome surprise and pain turning just in time to see the second hard blow land across her left cheek with a resounding slap. As the riding crop was wielded again and again against her tender flesh she screamed in anguish and struggled attempting to lessen the effectiveness of the blows as best as her restrictive bonds would allow. The tirade of blows rained over both her buttocks viscously for several minutes before Mistress Gwendolyn had seemingly vented her anger. Her tormentor made a point of leaving her to cry and suffer the smarting aftermath for a few minutes more before deciding to speak. Panting and reddened from her exertions Emily's torturer took the chance to catch her breath whilst her victim's tears receded.

"That was not the required answer as you may of realised," she moved in close before continuing "think carefully before you answer the next question you slut. Did you enjoy your punishment?"

"Yes Mistress Gwendolyn."

"Good that means we can move along to another topic."

Emily flinched as the Mistress reached up to unclip her leash; it caused Gwendolyn to smile. Relief flooded over Emily as she watched the redhead move over to the hooks once more unless she was going to hoist her off her feet she was going to free her. As she had hoped Gwendolyn unhooked the chains and Emily's arms fell heavily to her sides. Thinking that it may be all over Emily sighed forgetting to mask her joy. She heard Gwendolyn laugh as she returned to sweep behind her. Before undoing the chains Gwendolyn resecured Emily's wrist restraints still chuckling privately to herself. With her hands resting against the heated flesh of her recently flogged backside Emily was increasingly aware of the smarting warmth her punishment had caused and admitted to herself that she had found it rather stimulating.

Unfortunately for Emily she believed the woman had undone both the chains, she was very wrong. Gwendolyn strode over to the hooks once more and hauled the first chain up then secured it, she then took hold of the second chain. As the chain was pulled Emily felt her wrists being pulled up which in turn made her bend forward to ease the discomfort in her shoulders and she nearly overbalanced. To counteract this she had to thrust her backside out to keep her balance on her high-heeled sandals. Soon she was teetering with her arms pulled up almost vertical above her shoulders and she watched the redhead through her cascading blonde hair. It was very difficult keeping herself steady and her shoulders wrenched painfully each time she wobbled. Her eyes widened with terror as Gwendolyn advanced with the long whip and Emily couldn't stop herself.

"No!" she cried out in alarm.

Her heart pounded as she watched the evil creature experimentally wielded the long thin lash behind her, she cried out over and over to no avail. This was it; she could not watch but almost in slow motion she heard sound of the whip cutting through the air in the otherwise silent room and screamed. Clamping her eyes tight shut she tried to gather her composure and readied herself for the assault. It never came, without her realising the woman had cast the whip aside. Instead Emily felt the much less painful caress of a leather strap across her buttocks. It was far more bearable than the riding crop she had just been thrashed with and the flogging lasted for only a few minutes.

"I think that is enough for the moment, do you agree?" Emily nodded her approval heartily.

"Now I'm going to allow you a little pleasure!" the woman stood and moved around to stand beside Emily's hip then began caressing her careful to avoid her tender buttocks.

"But Mistress are you not going to untie me first?" Emily whimpered, "I'm in pain like this!"

"Oh poor Emily have you not yet learnt the fine borders between pain and pleasure quite fully have you?"

A black leather clad glove cupped her hanging breast softly squeezing the fleshy globe through her bra. Emily gasped as the fingers moved to crush her hard aching nipple. Her breasts were eased from the restrictive leather cups and mauled quite viciously. Now the woman's other hand reached between her thighs and began roughly rubbing her aching pussy through the saturated leather of her thong, Emily shuddered and wobbled unsteadily on her high heels as the caress increased in pressure. Gwendolyn teased her like this for ages then stopped when she sensed her victim was growing too excited.

Then she was gone for a moment, when she returned she placed something heavy on Emily's back. From the noise of the buckles being undone Emily was quite prepared for it as she felt Gwendolyn wrap and secure the restraint around her upper arm. The weight was lifted from her back and her other arm was similarly treated. Emily shrieked in pain as her arms were forced together whilst the restraints were linked. Once more the woman moved away but to Emily's relief she released the chain that held her in such an uncomfortable position. Emily would have loved to fall to her knees but dare not instead she allowed her arms to relax behind her as best as the restraints allowed. Anxiously she watched her tormentor move to the chair and returned carrying a length of leather thong with a ball in the middle of it, it was a gag.

"Oh my pretty you didn't think we'd finished did you, Oh you silly slut!"

"But Mistress.."

"Ahh, Ahh oh no the night is still so young and I've got lots of ideas to try out on you my gorgeous piece of upper-class baggage."

"Yes Mistress, whatever you wish."

"Now open wide!"

Gwendolyn popped the ball into her mouth; it tasted of rubber, the thong bit into her cheeks as it was tightened. In moments the gag was secure and she was forced to breath through her nose.

"Do you know just how much I'm enjoying this?"

Emily shook her head fearfully as the woman moved up to press herself against her arms. Emily felt the soft swell of her oppressors breasts crush against her restrained arms as the woman licked the sheen of sweat from Emily's cheek. At the same time she nipped Emily's nipple hard making her wince. "I've got just the thing for those," she turned and strode away and Emily glanced down at her own hard nipples wondering what was going to happen now.

"This won't hurt... too much!" she said as she returned carrying the short length of silver chain in her hand that Emily recognised immediately.

Though she was terrified Emily watched fascinated as the redhead teased and tweaked one of her nipples to full erection before slipping the nipple-clamp on to the tender stub of flesh, the resulting stinging pinch making her wince though she dare not protest. Soon Gwendolyn had similarly secured the other clamp on her other nipple; as time past the pain intensified then steadied, strangely once again Emily found it most enjoyable. As if to reward her for not resisting Gwendolyn removed her gag; she wiggled her jaw to ease her muscles whilst Gwendolyn was distractedly throwing the gag aside.

"Isn't that nice Emily?"

"Yes actually Mistress."

"If you misbehave I will pull this chain and I assure you the sensation will be far from pleasant," the woman made herself perfectly clear "Let's proceed."

As if to afford her a little warning Mistress Gwendolyn tugged lightly on the chain making her flinch. The woman rubbed herself against Emily; her skin was a lot paler than her own solarium induced all over tan. Emily gasped enjoying the hot touch of the other woman's skin against her own. Slowly Gwendolyn circled her brushing up against her frequently until at last they were face to face once again.

Gwendolyn's leather clad hand began to caress her body quite gently gliding over her firm tanned flesh until it came to rest at last over the brief leather triangle of soft leather that just covered her pussy. Emily felt the woman's long fingers thrusting against her swollen flesh through the leather and whimpered pathetically in response.

"Would you like an orgasm slut?" sneered her tormentor "Well not yet at least!" the redhead withdrew her hand.

"You know I think we do not need these!" suggested the redhead removing the clamps from Emily's nipples "The thought of a good whipping will keep you in line I'm sure."

"Of course mistress."

"Right Emily I've got a little task for you but first I need to.." in mid statement she sank to her knees "make a few adjustments."

Her hands were upon Emily's ankles in a flash and had unclipped the chain between her ankle restraints. Reaching up she effortlessly pulled the blondes saturated thong down her bare legs. Once the garment was past the restraints Gwendolyn reconnected the chain before the girl could respond.

"On your knees bitch!" barked the redhead as she stood up.

12