The Turning of Two Screws

Story Info
A submissive realizes that she still has a lot to learn.
2.9k words
4.22
18.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pennywize
Pennywize
7 Followers

She sat in the room...waiting. Waiting for hours now, sitting at the edge of the bed wondering when He'd come in. She had come home from work to see him sitting on a chair in front of the door, that look in his eyes.

"Go sit on the bed and wait for me, now."

She had, and still she waited. Sitting on the edge of the bed wondering....hoping...heart racing. When the door finally opened she actually yelped. He walked in and stopped in front of her. She stared up at him, her heart hammering in her chest by this point. He was completely naked. She looked down at his cock, mouth watering like some pavlovian dog at the sight of his soft cock. Wanting it in her mouth, wanting it hard, wanting it fucked into her face. She didn't notice when his hand went behind her neck and squeezed. Her head shot back up as she fought to hold the scream in.

"Eyes up. I want you looking at my face, not my cock. I know what you're thinking about, you dirty slut and you don't have my permission. You're not allowed to even think about my dick in your mouth till I say."

She whimpered but made sure she was looking in his eyes. Those crystal clear eyes, blue and cold. The hard set of is mouth...lips pressed together. There was violence contained in him, and it was ready to come out. She shivered but at the same time she could feel her nipples grow hard and rub against her bra. She enjoyed the sensation but tried not to let it show on her face. She had to be good now, be good so he'll let her suck his cock. He began to massage the back of her neck, hard but not painful.

"Good....I want your shirt and bra off. Do it quickly now."

He released her and she quickly took the shirt off. The bra was a little harder. In her speed she stumbled on getting the back hooks off. She looked up at his face as she struggled to get it off, searching his features, but his face remained impassive. Finally her heavy breasts came free as she ripped the bra off of her body. He stared down at her, her tits heaving from her heavy breathing. His hands grasped both mounds, pulling them up towards him as he kneaded them like dough. She arched her back, knowing how close to pain she was, eating the sensation like she wanted to eat his cum.

"Had a little trouble there, didn't you?"

He began softly rubbing her nipples. "A little...I'm...I'm sorry." She said breathlessly.

He began to put more pressure on her nipples, squeezing harder little by little; she took a deep breath, back arching more. Her hands behind her supporting her so as not to fall back against the bed, so as not to anger him more.

"No you're not, but you will be."

He squeezed a little more, eliciting another yelp from her. He smiled, lowering his head down and licking the red tips of those nipples. She moaned. The soft wet licks mingling with the pain. He played with the tips a little bit more and then released. He stepped back and stared at her. Her large breasts hanging there, red and swollen.

"Lay back on the bed."

She did so quickly, her eyes still closed. The room was silent as she waited. She couldn't sense where he was, but was afraid to open her eyes and see what was next. After the clock on the nightstand clicked by another minute, she finally did. Her eyes widened and her hands went instantly to cover her chest. There was another man in the room. She hadn't even heard him come in.

"No one told you to cover up. I'm gonna have to punish you for that."

She looked between the both of them. 'I...I don't understand, who is he? What are you doing?"

He shook his head. "Now you're questioning me...looks like you didn't learn your lessons."

He came to the bed and grabbed the belt loops on her pants. She gasped and opened her mouth to protest, but he had already lifted her roughly and flipped her around on her belly.

"So I guess this will have to be the hard way." He said. She held herself still, not knowing what was next. She didn't have to wait long as his hand smacked her left ass cheek. Her eyes watered, but she held still.

"I'm feeling a little kind, so I'll answer your questions." Another whack connected to the right cheek. Each whack was steadily getting harder. She was thankful that her pants were still on.

"This is James. You can't see, but he's looking at me spank you. James is a friend, he's gonna be a silent friend...but James has his listening ears on. You better believe that sweetie." Another whack came, tears were flowing freely now."

"Looks like James is enjoying the show, got a little pup tent going. Go ahead and take your clothes off James, make yourself comfortable."

She whimpered, not knowing how to react to this strange man in their bedroom. But then she realized that the whacks had finally stopped. Before she could get her thoughts together hands suddenly grasped her pants. It took all she had to remain still, wondering which hands were on her. The pants came off, exposing her gleaming red ass.

"She's got a nice big ass, doesn't she James? Look how still she's lying. Go spread her legs open."

Hands were on her before she could move. Hands grabbing her legs, trying to pry them open. She fought till the belt hit her ass. She screamed, forgetting her legs. Another snap, another scream...but she stayed still and stopped fighting. She could feel her asshole being exposed to the cool air as James spread her legs. It puckered and tightened, she whimpered into the mattress.

"Oh god yes!" he moaned. "Go ahead and eat that ass James, I want her good and ready. She won't fight, not my good girl."

And she didn't. As the first touch of his tonuge began lapping at her hole she didn't even flinch.

"That's my sweet little slut, turn your head sweetie, I want you to look at me."

She turns towards the sound of his voice. He stood there at the side of the bed, cock jutting towards her. James mouth became more insistent as he began nibbling her brown hole and thrusting his tongue inside her.

"Look how happy I am, look how big you got my cock." He climbed on the bed and kneeled in front of her, his cock inches from her face."

She found herself getting light headed from James' tongue lashing, his hands began rubbing and squeezing her ass in time to his mouth. She slowly realized that her body was grinding up to meet him, trying to get his tongue deeper inside her ass as she stared at His cock. Her mouth opened as she panted, waiting for a taste.

"I'll let you have a little sweetie, but you got a lot to make up for. I told James how good you listen, what a good little cum slut you are. Now you've made me a liar."

She began shaking her head in denial. "Shhh, I know you didn't mean to. But now be a good little slut and show James. Take a taste."

He leaned forward a little, bringing the tip of his cock to her lips. "Just your tongue sweetie, no lips."

She did it exactly as he said. Her tongue darted out, lapping the tip. She felt James stop his ministrations, she knew he was looking. She lapped greedily, being rewarded with a taste of his clear pre cum. He pulled away and she held still. She looked up and he was smiling, she swelled with happiness, knowing he was pleased.

"Good...I think you're ready now."

Suddenly she felt a finger at her asshole. She almost moved, but caught herself. She stared up at His face as James worked his finger in her. It hurt, but she began to feel flush as the pain got her dripping wet.

He began to stroke his cock while James worked her ass loose. "Her pussy James. I want to see her cum. Cum for daddy and you can have more cock, ok sweetie?"

She nodded vigorously, she'd come for him, she wanted her reward. James began rubbing her crotch, but kept his finger deep in her ass. He slowly reached her clit, swollen and ready for his touch. Her breath became more labored as the swell of her orgasm began.

"Look at him honey, look how much he wants you."

She turned and looked at James. His cock jutting between them as he grunted, fingers working inside of her. She grunted as well, pushing back against his hands and fingers, wanting more....wanting it rougher. She needed this stranger to make her come. She began bucking her ass to meet his thrusts; he looked at her and began thrusting harder. But she needed more. She began squeezing her already tender nipple, rolling it between her fingers. She could see the pre cum leaking out of James' dick, his eyes half crazy as he began pounding her even harder. Her moans grew louder as she got closer.

"Yeah baby, oh yes...I love my dirty slut." He brought his cock to her face. "I want it in your mouth when you cum. Wait till then, any earlier and no more cock for my baby."

She nodded as she humped the hand behind her. The cock was right against her cheek but she made no move for it. Pre cum dripped on her face, making her moan louder. James chose at that moment to twist her clit, and it happened. She came in one big wave. She began to scream but cut it off by gobbling His dick into her mouth. She sucked as the orgasm intensified, James began slapping her ass quickly as she sucked, making her gag as another orgasm followed.

"Mmm, sweetie...I know you love daddy's dick, but you gotta stop. Daddy doesn't want to cum yet. We are far from finished."

He pulled his dick out of her mouth, she groaned in frustration. He laid along side of her and pulled her to her side. She laid still as he nuzzled her neck, dick pressed between her ass cheeks. James came around to her other side and crawled on the bed. By this time she gave no thought to who he might be. She was a toy to do as she was told. He brought his cock to her mouth. It wasn't her cock, the cock she worshipped, but it would do. Any cock in her mouth would do. He slowly slipped it into her mouth, hesitant...not sure at what would happen next. She smiled inside...it was her turn to run things now. She could feel His hands caress her tits as she began to bring her mouth down on this new cock. Inch by inch she took him, her eyes never leaving James' face. It was a strong face, lean with a sharp nose. His dark eyes watched her as she slipped his length into her mouth. She flexed her throat, hitting the tip of his dick. He drew in a sharp breath, his eyes widened in response. She bobbed her head up and down, slowly picking up the pace.

"She's real good at that James. Loves nothing more than to suck, so be careful. You'll cum before you know it, and I don't want that yet."

He nodded but his eyes never left her. She had him, she was gonna suck him dry. Her pace picked up as she added her hand to stroke and pull his balls. He groaned....first noise she had heard from him. Her fingers quickly going for his asshole, rubbing the tight skin around his entrance. His hand grasped her head; more to keep him steady than anything else. She began working the knob, finding the tender spots on the tip. He was gonna cum, she could feel it. Suddenly a sharp pain hits as He twisted her nipples. She stops as James pulls his cock out quickly.

"Oh you sneaky little slut. Gotta watch out for her James, can't let her get control. She'll be slurping down your cum in no time."

He grabs her hair and pulls her head back. With the other hand he lifts her left leg up. She keeps still, lying on her side, trying very hard not to move.

"Hold her leg James."

James reaches over and takes her leg from him, cock harder than ever. Hands grasp her ass cheeks, spreading them. She could feel His cock rubbing her asshole. She started to grind back, but a quick slap on her tits stops her.

"I'll do this my way slut. Daddy is in charge. I think you need to start slapping her tits while I get my dick in her James, I want them red by the time I'm done. "

While he held on to her leg with one hand, James began doing just that. Slapping down, hitting the tops of each tit. Watching them shake with each impact. Moaning she closed her eyes...until she felt His dick slowly enter her ass. She looked at James and sees a smile spreading on his lips as he watches her face go slack. The pain was intense, from her ass and her tits. She could feel her pussy dripping with each slap and each thrust. Finally He had worked his cock all the way in her. She lay still while James gave one more smack to each tit.

"Your turn James."

James lies down in front of her, grinning at her confused expression. The leg he's held onto is pulled up and bent towards her as far as possible, she gasps at the pain. He moves closer, cock rubbing against her pussy. Her eyes widens when she realizes what James was getting ready to do. She understood why the cock in her ass had yet to move...it was waiting.

"No...I...I can't, I won't be abl.."

The hand in her hair twisted and pulled. "Shut up slut!"

James' grin broadened as he began to slip his cock into her dripping wet pussy. She takes a deep breath and holds it. This had never been done to her before, she was certain she couldn't handle this. But she was a good slut, and good sluts do what their daddy's want.

She could feel the pressure inside her building as James fed her more of his cock. She wanted to scream, and then she realized she was. She was screaming and moaning, gyrating. She didn't know if she wanted to get away or get more. Pulling away from the cock in her pussy made her push the cock in her ass deeper in her. She had no way to get relief. James was completely in now. Both cocks throbbing inside her, pressed together and filling her up.

"Feed him your tit, I want to see him slurping on that red nipple."

She lifts one of her heavy globes and rubs the nipple on James's lips. His mouth opens slightly, flicking his tongue over her flesh. The nipple soon has his teeth rubbing against it. She moans as he finally slurps it into his mouth. Sucking hard he begins to stroke his dick inside of her. She can feel every inch as he strokes her against the other dick in her ass.

"My slut likes that, she probably didn't even know how dirty she was. But daddy always knew. My turn now."

Her eye rolls to the back of her head as He begins to stroke his dick deeper in her ass, keeping the same rhythm as James.

"Oh! Oh daddy! I can't take it! It's too much!"

She feels his teeth clamp the nape of her neck as he slams into her ass. Biting down like a dog bringing his bitch to heel. Her pain was overwhelming...and so was the orgasm that was starting to build.

"AAAHH! Don't stop! Rip me open! Oh God Daddy, I'm gonna cum so hard for you!"

He was pumping faster, and James kept up with him stroke for stroke. "I know baby! Cum for daddy! Show me what a dirty little slut you are...god, I'm gonna cum sweetie! "

James was first, He shot his load straight up in her, never letting go of her nipple. He grinded deep in her, making sure he emptied every drop in that wet snatch. That last grind sent her over the edge and she screamed into James' shoulder, shaking with the continuing waves of her orgasm. Suddenly her sweet daddy pulls out, bringing his cock to her face. She cold see it was ready to explode. She opened her mouth, waiting for a sweet treat.

He brought the cock to her lips. "Eat it bitch!" He gave one final stroke to his pulsing cock, sending a thick stream of his cum straight into her mouth. "God Yeah!"

She wrapped her lips around her precious cock, her daddy's cock. Sucking and swallowing for all she was worth, grunting as she stuffed that cock deeper down her throat.

"Every...fucking...drop. Just like daddy taught you."

She licks his cock clean, smiles, and lies back on the bed and closes her eyes. She hears both men leave, muffled laughter as the front door closes. She's almost fully asleep when she feels Him climb into bed.

"Happy Anniversary sweetie." He whispers in her ear.

She smiles as sleep overcomes her.

Pennywize
Pennywize
7 Followers