The Turning Point

Story Info
Wife turns husband cuckold fantasy into reality.
4k words
3.73
124.6k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my early stories and is entirely a work of fiction. I have a couple of other early stories and am currently working on some new stuff. Feel free to e-mail any comments.

*****

My first wedding anniversary proved to be a major turning point in my life. It was certainly not a direction I wanted to take but one I now feel helpless to reverse.

I had first met my second wife Zoe when she joined the company I was working for 18 months ago. Zoe was a real head turner, long blonde hair, tall, slim and with a figure to die for. At 25 she was nearly 20 years younger than me and the provocative way she dressed, always tight, figure hugging short skirts and sheer, see through tops soon made her the centre of attention amongst all the male staff members.

I was still trying to get over my first wife leaving me for a younger man 6 months previously and realising that Zoe was totally out my league kept my distance and shyly admired her from afar. Nobody was more surprised than I was, when Zoe started to take an interest in me, asking my advice on both work and personal matters and making a point of talking to me at every opportunity.

I couldn’t believe my luck when she suggested we should go for a drink after work one evening and was the proudest and happiest man on earth as our relationship developed in a short period of time. The age difference never seemed to be a problem to Zoe and as soon as my divorce was finalised, we were married. We decided that working together might be the only problem, as our company didn’t approve of relationships at work. Zoe decided she should be the one to leave and soon found another job at a young up and coming advertising agency. Things couldn’t be better, here I was a 44 year old average looking man with the sexiest, most stunningly gorgeous 25 year old woman you could imagine.

Sex with Zoe was a heart stopping experience from the start. She was practically insatiable and loved to experiment with fantasy play and a variety of toys. She always took the lead in our games as her imagination and experience quite obviously surpassed my own.

My previous sexual experiences had generally been of nothing more than straight sex in the missionary position but Zoe was leading me into a whole new world of exciting fantasies.

When we started to experiment with mild bondage, Zoe loved to be the one in control and to my surprise I found being teased and tormented whilst helplessly bound to the bed an incredible turn on. Zoe was quick to notice the effect this had on me and it became a regular part of our sex lives. Over time Zoe used her skillful teasing techniques to force me to reveal my most secretive fantasies. As always she would lead the proceedings, teasing my erect cock mercilessly with her fingers while describing a variety of scenarios and watching me closely to assess the full effect of her suggestions. It was impossible to hold anything back from this gorgeous creature. She would continually bring me to the very edge of orgasm as she probed deeper into my psyche, denying me the release I was so desperate for until she was certain I had fully revealed my innermost secret desires.

When Zoe first asked me, during one of her teasing sessions, if I found the idea of her with another man exciting it came as a shock to me that my erect cock seemed to get even harder. If it had been a real situation I would have hated the idea, but as an extension of our teasing games I found myself getting more and more excited as she continued to question me about what I’d like her to do with an imaginary partner. Zoe seemed to get more and more turned on herself, as she forced me to admit that as a fantasy I found the idea the most exciting yet. Over time this became a regular theme to our sessions with Zoe taking a more dominant approach to describing how she would cuckold me and introducing a degree of verbal humiliation by suggesting that her pretend lover would be younger and more virile than me.

Zoe knew my first wife, Wendy, had left me for a younger man and used this knowledge to torment me by suggesting it could happen all over again. She seemed to get as excited as me by these sessions and after a while began to use people either we both knew or that she had met (and would describe to me) as the subject of her imaginary lover. The sex after these teasing sessions was incredible with both of us getting so hot that Zoe would climb on top of me, whilst I was still firmly tied to the bed, and fuck me to orgasm as she continued her descriptions of what they would do together.

After each of these sessions I would be at pains to reassure Zoe that, whilst as a fantasy, it was an incredible turn on, I loved her more than anything and in reality could not bear to think about her with anyone else. Zoe would smile and tell me it was only a fantasy but she got so hot seeing me squirm in excitement, and found the power she felt when tormenting me the best turn on ever.

Then came our first anniversary.

As the anniversary fell on a Friday we had planned to celebrate on the Saturday, I had asked Zoe what she wanted for her anniversary present and she promised to think about it and let me know before the day. I was surprised to get a call from Zoe early on the Friday morning at work.

“Hello darling” she purred “I’ve just decided what I want to do for our anniversary, so I thought I ought to let you know”

Just the sound of her voice was enough to make my heart beat faster, I was besotted with my beautiful wife and would give her anything she wanted.

“You see sweetie” she continued in her sexiest voice, “I’ve decided I don’t want to wait until tomorrow to celebrate. I’ve been getting hot thinking about all the things I could do to you tonight and I just don’t want to wait, is that OK with you?”

I felt my cock harden immediately and slid further under my desk in case anyone noticed.

“Of course that’s OK with me darling” I replied looking forward to any idea that my sexy wife had come up with.

“Well in that case, I want you to get away from work early and go shopping for my anniversary present”

“No problem” I replied “just tell me what to buy, you can have anything you want.”

“That’s sweet of you” she purred “ I want you to think about the sexiest outfit you can imagine me wearing and buy it for me to wear tonight. I do mean full outfit, underwear and shoes included and it has to be an outfit that would make my lover hard as soon as he sees me”

Zoe’s last words were enough to make my cock twitch in anticipation of the games she had planned for me. Her final comment however confirmed that I could look forward to a night of teasing fantasies as she said, “I’ve just met a new starter at work, he’s called Tony and he’s very young and good looking sweetie. If you do well choosing my outfit I’ll tell you all about him tonight”

It was impossible for me to work that morning, all I could think of was my wife dressed in the most erotic clothing, tying me to the bed and describing her fantasy lover whilst teasing and tormenting me to the edge of insanity. Immediately after lunch I made my excuses and headed for town with my credit card at the ready.

Two hours and over a thousand pounds later I was heading for home. I had chosen the sexiest, midnight blue, tight satin bra and panties set with matching garter belt, silk stockings and the highest stiletto heeled shoes I could find. After much deliberation, I had finally selected a figure hugging black velvet dress, which was low cut at the front and short enough to barely cover the stocking tops. I was so excited I felt weak with excitement as I imagined how she was going to look for our special night.


I desperately wanted to relieve the aching sensation in my balls as I sat waiting for Zoe to get home, but knowing how insatiable she could be when in the mood for our little games I knew I had to save myself for her.

By the time I heard her key in the door I was beside myself with excited anticipation. Zoe smiled at my discomfort, glancing down at my obviously erect cock as she headed up to the bathroom.

“Bring my present up sweetie, will you” she called over her shoulder.

I gathered up the bags and almost ran upstairs as I heard her running the shower.

“Zoe smiled at my urgency and gently scolded “slow down, a man of your age shouldn’t be getting so excited. Now put the bags down here and go and lie down on the bed, I’ll be in as soon as I finish getting myself cleaned up for my date with Tony”

I didn’t expect the game to start so early but this new approach of pretending to prepare for her imaginary lover made my cock twitch in arousal. This was definitely going to be a night to remember.

“Oh and sweetie……. Make sure you’re naked by the time I get there, there’s a good boy”

The wait seemed to last forever. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest, as I lay naked listening to Zoe humming as she showered, the image of her superb body naked and wet causing my erection to throb even more, and then a faint rustling sound. I guessed she was inspecting my choice of clothing and hoped she found them as exciting as I did. My cock felt harder than it ever had before and was already starting to leak precum as I waited obediently for the woman I adored.

Zoe eventually appeared at the door, she was wearing her short silk kimono and her hair was damp from the shower. She looked so damn sexy, she took my breath away. She smiled as she heard my gasp of desire and watched my cock twitch in appreciation.

“Still excited then sweetie? She purred as she made her way round the bed. Just watching the way Zoe moved was enough to raise my blood pressure to an unbearable pitch. Her long sensuous legs moved with a powerful grace as her hips swayed in a mesmerising sexy motion.

She pulled open the bottom drawer of the bedside cabinet and pulled out her leather cuffs and two pieces of strong nylon rope. I could feel my breathing getting heavier as she calmly handcuffed my hands to the headboard and then pulled each leg towards the side of the bed and tightly secured the ropes around the feet of the bed. I was stretched out naked, the muscles in my arms and legs pulled tight and my cock straining directly upwards, as hard as iron.

“There” Zoe announced, standing back to view her handiwork with an amused smile. “Now I can get ready for Tony without any interference from you”

Zoe moved to the dressing table and sitting on the stool sideways onto me began blow drying her long golden hair. Her legs were crossed with her kimono riding up to reveal her strong thighs and her delicate neck was bent forward as she ran her brush slowly through her hair.

“So, do you want to know all about Tony, sweetie”

Our games had never started this way before, but my whole body was so erotically charged I couldn’t wait to feel her teasing touch and was happy to play things her way.

“Yes, tell me all about him,” I pleaded.

“Well he’s very hunky and much younger than you of course” she started, “and he’s absolutely gorgeous. He’s tall, over six feet, and has a very well toned body, but then younger men do tend to keep themselves in better shape don’t they?” As she spoke this last sentence Zoe glanced over at me and deliberately ran her eyes over my body from head to foot with a faint smile. She continued with her verbal tormenting, “that’s probably why women married to older men always seem to go for younger lovers, but then you know all about that don’t you sweetie?”

My cock was twitching almost uncontrollably. I loved Zoe’s teasing games but was getting desperate for her to move to the next stage where I would at last enjoy the physical contact I craved so badly. Zoe however had other plans.

Her hair now dry and looking absolutely gorgeous she bent forward and removed the new shoes I had picked out for her that afternoon. She slipped them onto her feet and then watching my eyes following her every move she stood and stepped towards the edge of the bed. “Now let’s see what effect this has on an old man shall we.?”

Looking directly at my throbbing cock she slowly slipped the silk kimono off her shoulders and allowed it to drop silently to the floor. Standing with her legs slightly apart I couldn’t help but gasp aloud. Zoe was wearing the new lingerie I had bought that afternoon. The bra held her superb breasts tightly emphasising her deep cleavage and her hard nipples were clearly visible through the fabric, an indication of how aroused she was feeling. The thong panties were even tighter between her legs and I could not tear my eyes away from the shiny strip of satin, which formed a flimsy, hugging barrier to her neatly trimmed pussy.

Zoe looked down at my bobbing cock and smiled as she leant forward to run her fingernails excruciatingly slowly and lightly from the base of my cock to the head, just once. As she released her touch my cock twitched violently in a futile attempt to prolong the sensation of contact.

“Mmmm not bad for your age sweetie” she purred “if it does that to you I can’t wait to see what it does to Tony. Younger men get so much harder don’t they?” As she spoke Zoe wrapped the garter belt around her waist and put her hand behind her to fasten it. Her eyes never left mine for a second as she watched the desperation of desire in my expression.

Zoe picked up the black silk stockings and placed one foot on the bed inches from my face. As she slowly pulled the stocking up her leg, I had a perfect view of the narrow strip of satin covering her crotch. The throbbing of my erection was becoming almost unbearably painful as she fastened the first stocking to the garter belt and slowly repeated the process for her other leg.

Whilst this incredibly erotic show was being performed inches from my staring eyes, Zoe continued to taunt me. “It’s funny isn’t it sweetie how women can always tell when a man is going to be particularly well endowed? I just know that Tony is going to be the best ever, do you think Wendy felt like that when she first met her new man? Do you think she used to go out dressed like this while you were waiting at home.?”

My mouth was so dry I could hardly speak “ I…I…don’t know” I said truthfully.

“It seems you like seeing me dressed like this?”

“Oh god, yes, Zoe you’re the most beautiful, sexy woman I’ve ever seen. I want you so much it hurts”

“You poor thing” she said sexily, “If Tony really is as good as I think he will be, this might be your last chance ever to see me like this. Would that be hard for you sweetie?”

“I couldn’t live without you Zoe, you know that” I replied.

“Well you may have to, life’s tough sometimes isn’t it? Zoe had now finished putting her stockings on and stepping back into her stiletto shoes walked over to the dressing table and picked up a small mirror and her cosmetics bag. She seemed to be acting in an even more confident, superior manner than was usual for our games but in my excited condition I didn’t spot the warning signs.

Coming back to the bed she leant over me to balance the mirror on top of the headboard, her breasts were inches from my gasping mouth. She obviously knew that her closeness was enflaming me even more as she took her time adjusting the angle of the mirror causing her breasts to sway slightly from side to side and watching my eyes moving to follow her satin encased nipples with every movement. Once she was satisfied with the position she sat next to me on the bed and started pulling lipsticks, eyeliners and other cosmetics from her bag and arranging them on the bedside cabinet.

Her smile as she looked down at me seemed a little more evil than any I had seen before as she said, “I’ve got to look my best for tonight sweetie, is it hard for you watching me take so much trouble to get ready for my new lover?” As she spoke she reached down and took my erect cock in her hand. She giggled as I thrust upwards and after a few mind blowing strokes released my cock leaving me groaning aloud and pleading for her to continue.

“Don’t be silly sweetie, I’ve got to finish getting ready, Tony will be here soon to pick me up and I don’t want to keep him waiting?”

Zoe climbed onto the bed and sat on my chest with her knees bent and her ankles by my ears. The vee of her panties was inches from my eyes and her position ensured that, with her legs parted, it was impossible to think about anything other the mind blowing sight of her satin clad pussy, so near but out of reach. Zoe rested her arms on her knees and looked down at my tortured features below.

“Wanna know the best bit sweetie?”

“W..W..What” I stuttered nearly out my mind with lust.

“This time it’s not a game sweetie. Oh I know you always say you like the fantasy but would hate the reality, but you see tormenting you has turned me on so much that I want to take it further now. I want to really see you suffer for me, pretending’s not enough for me anymore.

“B…B..But” I started to object.

Zoe put her finger to her mouth. “Shhh sweetie” she whispered, “I’m going to sit here and get ready for Tony and while I’m doing that I want to watch me and imagine how Tony will feel when he touches what you can’t reach. Imagine him sliding his fingers between my legs for the first time feeling me through my panties. Imagine him sliding his hands inside and feeling how wet he’s made me. Most of all I want you to imagine how you’re going to feel lying here with a hard on that you can’t reach and thinking about all the wonderful things we’ll be doing to each other.” Zoe smiled the cruelest smile I had ever seen as she saw the shock and horror in my eyes. “Of course you can try and talk me out of it sweetie, It’ll be fun to hear you begging, but don’t get your hopes up too high will you?”

For the next twenty minutes I was in an agony of desperation as I watched my beautiful wife carefully applying foundation, eyeliner and worst of all lipstick to her pouting lips using the mirror she had placed on the headboard. All of her suggestions of Tony’s fingers touching her, were creating vivid, painful images in my mind and her panty covered pussy so close to my lips, but out of reach, was making me dizzy with desire.

I begged, I pleaded, I babbled incoherently and I sobbed in desperation, but Zoe never spoke a word. She just smiled down occasionally at my pathetic attempts to dissuade her and concentrated on making herself look even more irresistible than usual. I told her over and over how much I adored her and how I could not bear the reality of her seeing anybody else. I promised I would do anything for her if only she would stay with me. I had never felt so frightened in my life and I was desperate to make sure that she understood how I felt and how much I needed her.

Zoe put the finishing touches to her make up and again, looked down at me through her parted knees. Smiling innocently she was the most gorgeously sexy vision I had ever witnessed. “Sorry sweetie, did you say something? I was a little preoccupied thinking about my plans for tonight, still I’m sure it wasn’t important.”

She climbed off the bed, her nyloned thighs brushing my face as she did so and pulled the sexy new dress, I had bought, from the hanger. Standing by the side of the bed looking down at me in amusement she said “take a good look sweetie, you’ll probably never see this much of me again. I want the image engraved into your memory so you never forget what you’re missing and what my lover is enjoying. Through the tears that were welling up in my eyes I watched as she slipped the dress over her head and smoothed it down with a wiggle of her hips. She looked just as good, if not better, than I had imagined she would when I had chosen what to buy.

Zoe looked briefly at my straining cock and back to my tortured face with a look of mock sympathy. “Poor boy” she whispered sexily, “is this evening not working out quite how you imagined. Let’s see if we can’t make it a little bit more exciting for you”

12