The Turning Pt. 05

Story Info
A real world experience to test Ann's turning progress.
3.1k words
4.3
18.1k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Real World Experience

Ann and I had a few more experiences over the following months like the last video session. She was really getting into the nastiness of voyeurism, and multiple partner experiences. We both knew these fantasies would never come to reality, but it was fun to push the limits a bit.

We had been planning a trip to Las Vegas for some time, and that fantasy was filling out sexual play acting. The Saturday before we left, we decided to buy some new clothes for the trip, so we went to the mall to shop. We bought some 'normal' vacation clothes, but when we were walking by the Victoria Secret store, Ann dragged me in just to look around.

She found one ensemble in particular that was a low cut negligee top with a lacy bottom that I was sure would look great on her. She also found a great top that was low cut enough to expose her beautiful breasts, but tasteful enough to wear out gambling or even to a casual dinner/lounge. I laughed because I knew she'd never wear it in public, but thought it would look great in the hot tub!

With the shopping done, we grabbed some lunch and went home. I honestly didn't even think about the outfits as we packed for the trip.

We arrived at the airport a bit early and went into the airline's presidents club for a pre-flight drink. Sitting down at the bar, we started talking about our trip, our sightseeing plans, and where we planned to eat. The woman from the couple sitting next to Ann turned and asked if we were going to Vegas, to which we replied 'yes'. Her and her husband had never been and introduced themselves as Bill and Ali.

Bill was about my build, 6'1" and about 190lbs. Ali was a cutie about 5'6" and maybe 115lbs or so with medium "C" size breasts that she proudly displayed in a low cut top. I always wanted Ann to wear that type of top with her larger breasts, but knew she wouldn't in public as I mentioned before. Bill and Ali were about our age, so the conversation was easy.

"We're so excited about Vegas" Ali stated. "We're staying at Caesars' Palace. Where are you guys staying??

"That's where we're staying too!" Ann said with excitement.

"Great! Maybe we can grab some dinner?" Ali asked, looking over at me and back at Bill for approval.

Bill nodded yes and so did I. It might be nice to have some people we know there I thought. And besides, it's always fun teaching "newbies" about Vegas!

With new friends made, we all boarded the flight and two hours later we touched down in sin city. We ended up sharing an Uber with Bill and Ali and asked them if they'd like to join us for a late lunch before we all headed up to our rooms. They agreed and we planned on meeting them back downstairs in an hour.

In the room, Ann and I discussed how nice Bill and Ali were and that we were glad to have met them.

"Late lunch with them is great." Ann said, "But don't bring up dinner tomorrow night. I have plans for you mister!"

"Oh you do, do you?" I asked inquiringly. "And what might they be?"

"You'll just have to see tomorrow night." Ann replied, planting a deep kiss on my lips and giving my crotch a squeeze. "Now, let's get ready and go meet Bill and Ali for lunch."

Lunch was great and we really go to know Bill and Ali a lot better. A great couple, but a few times, Bill made some comments that made me believe they might be a little more adventurous sexually than they let on. I didn't think much of it and we all had a great time gambling and grabbing dinner that night.

When we got back to the room, Ann and I were both exhausted, so we just went to bed.

The next morning found me with a hard on, so I snuggled up to Ann, hoping for some Vegas morning nookie!

"Someone has a problem." Ann said waking up and reaching around to feel my hardness.

"Yep, someone sure does." I replied, "Care to help me take care of it?"

"I'd love to honey, but I want you to have a nice...big...load for me tonight, so no." Ann said firmly, still rubbing my now aching cock.

She then jumped out of bed and tore the sheets back.

"Don't you do it mister!" She demanded, telling me to stop playing with myself.

"Fine." I responded, halting my show. "But it better be worth it tonight!"

"Oh, it will." Ann promised.

Ann and Ali had been shopping and playing video poker during the day, while Bill and I played our games. I was going crazy trying to not think about what she had planned for the evening while playing Texas hold'em and craps.

As evening approached, I received a text from Ann, telling me to not come up to the room before 6:00 PM. It also said that when I got to the room, I was to find the note on the desk and do exactly as it said. This was driving me crazy!

I did what I was told, and at 6:00 PM, I headed up to the room. On the desk I found the following note:

My dear, for tonight, my name will be Beth and yours will be Mark. I'll be sitting at the bar in The Palm restaurant downstairs and we will not know each other. You will find a seat next to me at the bar and we'll talk as strangers. If things work out, you can buy me dinner, and I may even let you fuck my brains out. Now get ready and come down stairs. Your Loving wife Ann.

Oh my God! We were going to roleplay and she was the one initiating it! I quickly showered, shaved and got dressed. Heading down stairs I felt like a young single man again, going out on the town to see what hot chick I could find...Man what a rush.

I entered the restaurant and, scanning the bar, I saw Ann, or "Beth". While there was an empty seat to her left (assuming for me), she was talking to two men sitting next to her at the bar on her right. I didn't think this was part of her plan, as the two looked like typical business men who had just come out of a seminar or something. I did remember seeing a sign for a specific company when we checked in, so figured they were part of that group.

I started to make my way to the open seat next to Ann, but, noticing how involved in conversation she was with her two new friends, I decided to sit at the end of the bar, around the curved end so I could get a view of her, and her two friends as they talked.

I sat down and was turned on immediately. Ann was wearing the top she had bought at Victoria's Secret, the low cut job that I thought she'd never wear in public. I'm assuming that she was wearing it for me, but now found herself in a conversation with two men who were certainly enjoying the view. Every time one of them would engage Ann in conversation, the other would steal a glimpse of her beautiful tits. And her tits were beautiful. The top was just low cut enough, and she had purchased a push up bra that didn't squeeze them together, but displayed then with just the right amount of lift and separation...Wow!

I ordered a drink and just sat there taking in the view and how she interacted with them. She has always been able to make friends. I noticed that a baseball game was on the TV, and knowing how Ann is a big fan, I knew that she would be impressing those guys with her sports knowledge. They were laughing and having a great time. I did notice Ann looking at her watch a few times, probably wondering where I was.

Then, she glanced over and saw me at the bar. Cool as a cucumber, she didn't even acknowledge me! She just turned right back to the two men and began talking with them again. Afraid I might now lose the seat next to her, I got up and moved, telling the bartender that I couldn't see the game from my first seat.

Again, Ann didn't even acknowledge me when I sat down. She was playing the part of 'Beth' to the hilt.

"So Beth?" Man one asked. "Where's that husband of yours? If he doesn't get here soon, you can come over to the MGM with us and gamble! I have a feeling you'd be a great lucky charm!"

"I don't know where he is." She replied. "But if he doesn't get here soon I may just take you up on that offer Alan!"

They all laughed and continued talking for a little longer. I decided to move in on the fun.

"Excuse me." I said to the three of them. "Would you mind if I asked the bartender to change the channel to the Houston game?"

They all shrugged and said that they didn't mind, so I asked the bartender to change the channel.

"You're from Houston too, right Beth?" Man two asked.

"Yes I am." She replied.

"Oh, where in Houston?" I asked...Now I had an in to the conversation.

"The Woodlands." Ann replied.

"Wow, that's amazing!" I exclaimed. "I'm from Spring, just on the other side of the freeway from The Woodlands."

"Small World." Man one stated.

I sensed a little "don't muscle in on our territory" from him, but paid him no mind.

About that time, one of the two guys got a text and told the other one that their boss wanted them to help entertain a client at one of the strip clubs.

"Beth, we'd love you to come along with us?" Man one inquired, knowing the answer.

"I wish I could boys, but my husband wouldn't like that too much. Maybe next time?" She replied.

"No worries. Have a great night and it was great meeting you. If you don't mind me saying Beth, your husband is one lucky fucking man!" Man two said.

They all shook hands and the two men left. I was so fucking horny watching the whole scene unfold I could have stripped Ann right then and there and fucked her crazy!

"So." I started. "You're waiting on your husband? Those two were right, no husband should leave someone as beautiful as you alone in Vegas!"

"Well, thank you very much for saying that." Ann responded, being so cool.

Just then, she acted as if she had received a text. Her face looked a little upset.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"It's just my husband." She replied. "He says that he can't make dinner. His boss wants him to entertain some clients and he won't be back until later."

Well played I thought. She was really playing this whole thing up and it was driving me crazy!

"Well. The Astros are on, and if you don't mind my company, I'll be happy to keep you company for while?" I offered.

"That's very sweet of you." Ann replied. "I'd like that. How about another drink?"

We had two more drinks and it really was like meeting someone for the first time. We talked about growing up, our jobs, our likes and dislikes, and had some great conversations. It was 8:30 though and I was getting hungry. I did get some good shots of those tits though. Every time she'd look at the game, I'd steal a peek. Those tits were just amazing.

"I hope you don't think that I'm being forward or anything. But I'm getting hungry and was thinking of just eating here. I'd Love you to join me if you'd like?" I asked.

"I'd love to!" She replied. "I don't think there's anything wrong with two friends having dinner. Even if they've only been friends for one hour!"

She was playing the game so well. Innocent little wife, being pursued by a 'nice guy' who wanted to fuck her brains out.

We got a table, ordered a bottle of wine and dinner. The only table they had was a small booth, so it was fairly tight seating. As the drinks and the wine kicked in, I didn't hide my 'tit gazing' very well, and a couple times I know she caught me. After dinner, we ordered some Port, and after the waiter walked away, Beth scooted over next to me.

"You know Mark." She whispered. "It might just be all the alcohol I've had, but you're really a nice guy."

"Well thank you Beth." I replied.

She continued. "I couldn't help catching you looking at my breasts."

"I'm so sorry." I apologized. "But, in my defense, you have the nicest breasts I've ever seen."

"Well." She replied. "My husband hasn't touched them in two weeks, and they are just aching for some attention."

With that, she ran her hand up my leg and began rubbing my now quickly hardening cock. I instinctively reached up and, finding her nipple through her top, began to gently pinch it through the material.

"Mmmmmm." She cooed.

Our lips met in a short but sloppy kiss. We were in public, and I didn't want to cause a scene.

"I can't do this anymore," Ann whispered in my ear, finally coming out of character. "I'm so fucking horny baby I could just suck you off right here. Let's get outta here and get up to our room." She coo'd.

Now I had the upper hand. "Mmmm, maybe in a few minutes, but I'm not done with my drink." I calmly stated as she now rubbed my hard cock through my pants even harder, trying to get me to give in to her and move up to our room.

"You had fun teasing me with those guys didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes. When you didn't show, I knew you were pulling something on me, so I decided to punish you a little." Ann replied.

"Well," I said, "I wasn't pulling anything, I just saw that you had made some friends and wanted to see what would happen if I left you alone. It was awesome the way they looked at you. You liked it too didn't you? All that attention?" I was pinching her nipple harder now, and knew it was going right to her pussy.

"Yes." She said in a moaning voice. "I liked the attention John and Bill were giving me." Now Ann decided to tease me. "I liked them looking at my big titties. As you've told me before, I knew they wanted to grab them, squeeze them, pinch my nipples like you're doing now, suck on them...and..."

"And what?" I asked innocently.

"You know what." She said.

"No, tell me...Tell me now...Slut." I insisted.

"They," now moaning due to my nipple twisting and because of what she was about to admit. "They wanted to fuck them, watch me play with them, then fucking jack off all over them!" She moaned even louder now, almost drawing attention to us. "They wanted to fucking cover your wife's big tits with all their hot, white cum and watch it drip off of them while I massage their spunk into my tits and pinch my nipples with my fingertips covered in it!" She was becoming out of control.

I quickly stopped pinching her nipple, sat back calmly, took a sip of my drink and said, "Good girl."

"You fucking bastard." She said half-jokingly, but half seriously.

We finished our drinks and headed up to the room. We slobbered all over each other in the elevator, grabbing and rubbing all over our bodies. When we arrived in the room, I quickly stripped Ann down to her lingerie, and again assaulted those tits. She in turn stripped me naked, then sat on the ottoman and began sucking me in earnest.

She paused and looked up at me, "This could have been John couldn't it have?" She asked innocently.

"Yes." Is all I could say, knowing where she was going with her comments and appreciating her turning the tables on me.

"Yeah," She paused again. "This could be Alan, and his friend Bill could be standing right next to him with his big cock out, letting me suck it too." She continued matter of fact.

"Is that what you wanted to see, husband? Did you want to see me sucking those two strange cocks? And maybe sucking yours too?" She continued, going back to sucking me with renewed energy.

"Yes," I answered, now close to orgasm "I wanted that so bad. I was hoping you were rubbing their cocks under the bar while I was sitting right there next to you."

"I wanted to baby," she replied "I could tell that John was getting pretty horny, and I thought I saw a bulge in his pants while he was sitting there looking at my tits. I should have just calmly moved my hand onto his lap, and rubbed it, huh?"

"Fuck yeah!" Was all I could say, ready to explode.

"Do me a favor," She asked, now pinching both nipples through the thin, black lace top she was wearing that showed those tits so well "Jack off onto my big tits, just like you wanted to see them do!"

Then she went back to sucking my cock so hard and fast, like a nasty whore. I couldn't hold back any longer and, removing my cock from her warm mouth, I began to jack it off in hard, fast strokes.

"You...fucking...bitch." I said "Take this fucking load and think about three cocks dumping on those beautiful tits!" With that, I unloaded one of the biggest load ever, it was an eruption of so much cum that I literally coated both tits and it did indeed drip off them onto Ann's lap. She then began rubbing the warm goo all over her tits and let it seep through her top, pinching her nipples to an orgasm of her own.

"Yes," She moaned as she came. "That's it boys...cover my tits with all your nasty cum!!" She continued, in an orgasmic fantasy that I had made.

Ann was starting to turn, but over the next few days, she would surprise me in a whole new way sexually.