The Turning Pt. 06

Story Info
The Real Thing - Ann finally turns with two huge cocks.
6.4k words
4.41
30.3k
35

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke to the covers being pulled back and my beautiful wife's hand stroking up and down my hard cock using cock lube. She was just jacking me with her head on my chest, watching her hand move up and down in a smooth stroking motion.

"Good morning baby." She said, seeing me awake.

"Well, what have we here?" I asked.

"I just wanted something to play with, so I thought I'd use whatever was at hand." She continued, stroking me slowly.

I was getting close, and she knew it. Then, she just stopped.

"Hey!" I asked, ready to explode.

She then whispered in my ear, "No, no...you have to wait for tonight. I want another big load tonight."

"Damn, you're mean" Is all I could jokingly say.

"I'm mean now, but I'll be naughty tonight!". She answered. Ann had a plan and wanted to leave me wound up all day thinking about what might transpire.

We spent the day golfing. Ann likes to ride with me while I play. We joined up with an older man and wife, who were very nice, and helped us enjoy a beautiful day in Vegas.

We arrived back at the hotel around 3:00 PM, showered (I wanted to play but no go), and Ann decided to take a nap. I wasn't tired, so went downstairs to play some craps, my favorite game. To my surprise, I ran into Bill and John from the night before at a craps table and started some conversation between points.

"Hey," Bill asked, "Did you get anywhere with that hot lady after we left last night? Man, those tits were driving me crazy."

"Nah," I answered, "We had a couple of drinks, but her husband texted her and she had to leave. I agree on the tits part, but did you pay any attention to her mouth? I'll bet she can suck a dick."

"Yeah, I'd like to get a piece of that all around." John chimed in. "Wish we had gotten her number, we have tonight free, and if her hubby doesn't want to give her any attention, we sure could."

"So, you two have done that before?" I asked, now getting a bit worked up at the thought.

John looked at Bill, who nodded an 'ok'. "We did it a couple of times. Never crossing swords, you understand! We just had some fun with a lady or two and I can tell you it's a blast if you get the right chick who's open to it and wants it bad enough."

Now I was totally aroused and trying to focus on craps instead of the growing bulge in my pants.

"Man, that sounds like a great time." I replied.

Right about that time, John received a text. "Oh my God," he stated, "speak of the devil. It's Beth. She just texted me, saying that her husband is tied up all evening and would we like to grab a drink with her since we were such good company last night. Holy shit Bill!"

"Text her back man!" Was Bill's immediate response. "Let's see if we can get some of that tonight! Hey what was your name again?" Directing the question at me.

"Mark. My name is Mark." I replied, getting back into the 'Mark' character.

Bill looked at John, who now gave him an 'ok'. "We've always wanted to see what three guys on one gal would be like. You in? I mean, you seem like an OK guy, and we don't go in for any rough stuff or anything too out there. We just like to get laid and blown if you know what I mean."

I was beside myself now. Not only had my hot wife texted these guys, but unbeknownst to her, they were inviting her own husband to gang bang her with them! I couldn't have planned this any better I thought to myself.

"I'm in if you'll have me, and there's no crossing swords!" I joked.

We all laughed and ordered one more round of drinks at the craps table before heading our separate ways. I gave Bill and John my mobile number and they both texted me, so I had theirs. John was going to keep me posted on when and where we were meeting 'Beth'.

Figuring Ann was awake, since she texted John, I headed up to the room with a slight buzz on. I wanted to see how Ann was going to manage the evening. My thinking was that she planned to take it one step further with the two guys and fondle them in front of me at the bar like we fantasized the night before. I couldn't wait to see the look on her face when they introduced me as their buddy!

Opening the door to our room, I found Ann getting ready. She had on only a bra and panties, and I wanted to throw her down right then and just bang her until she screamed for more. But I didn't.

"Hey baby!" She joyfully exclaimed. "How was the craps table?"

"Good, I won $250 or so, all in all a good run." I replied.

"Well, I have an idea for tonight." She started. "Why don't we run down for some drinks and a light snack around six or so, then, we can split up and go separately to the club here in the hotel, where you can watch guys hit on me? It worked you up so much last night, I want another round!"

"That sounds like a plan." I retorted. "Maybe you'll run into those two guys you met at the bar last night?"

She paused...Did I know something? "Maybe." Was all she said.

She closed the bathroom door after a while, telling me that she wanted to surprise me. I noticed that her phone was missing and assumed that she was making plans with John and Bill.

Around 5:30 I received a text from John, saying that they were going to meet 'Beth' at the club around 8:00, and did I want to meet them there or before? I replied that I had something to do and would meet them there around 8:30 or so. That would give her time to get comfortable with them before I arrived and surprised her.

John replied, saying that they would "lay the groundwork" and I could help seal the deal. I texted back that it sounded good to me. The plan was in action now and I was getting hornier by the minute.

Right after the texting with the guys, Ann walked out of the bathroom. She was a sight to behold. Her hair up like I like it. Make-up done very tastefully...Not whorish, but not too innocent. Hot orange finger and toe nails, again, not overdone, but saying, 'yeah, I may just be like that'. A totally black outfit, with a short, but not mini, skirt that fit her curves perfectly. The top was a two-layer job, with a medium plunging V-neck shirt underneath a medium open mesh shirt on top. She was going for driving me crazy and she succeeded. Upon further inspection, I noticed that there was now no bra, just her two beautiful tits semi-squeezed together by the tightness of the shirt. I could barely see a hint of a nipple, but again, the two layers displayed only a hint. I could have just gone to my knees right there and had her grind that pussy onto my face, but we both had other plans!

We walked out of the room to the elevator with me trailing, watching that sweet ass move from side to side and noticing that the skirt followed a bit of her ass crack. So, either no underwear, or just a thong. In the elevator, alone, I brought her close and tried to kiss her.

"Uh uh mister. No smudging the lipstick." She said as she pulled back.

The walk from the elevator to The Palm, where we ate the night before was spectacular. Every guy in the Casino and out into the mall where The Palm is, was turning to look at my hot wife. Even women were turning with their men and I saw a few even silently acknowledge how hot my woman was.

We sat at the bar and ordered our drinks with every man in the place staring at Ann for the first few minutes. Don't get me wrong, Ann was not dressed like a hooker, she was simply stunning...There is a difference. As we settled into our drinks and appetizers, Ann brought up the events for the evening.

"So," she started. "Are you ready to watch your wife fly solo for a little while?"

"Sure. How close can I get while you're 'working'? Making sure to accentuate the word "working".

"Oh, so now I'm a whore?" Ann asked innocently.

"No," I replied. "Just wondering what I might be able to see."

"Well, you shouldn't get too close. I mean, they did see you last night and it may appear a little funny to them if they see you." She logically thought out loud.

"Yeah, you might be right." I agreed, playing her game. "I'll keep my distance and try to find a good, direct view."

7:45 rolled around and we decided to make our way to the club. Again, the new group of patrons at The Palms got to watch my hot babe walk out...So hot.

At the club, I recommended that Ann 'Beth' go in first and I'd be about 10 minutes behind, giving her and the boys time to get settled in and deep in conversation so I had less chance of being noticed. She agreed and sauntered in the door.

I knew she'd be looking around for me, but I thought I'd make her wait some more, and finally entered the club at about 8:25. The place wasn't super loud or crowded because it was still early, and this particular club didn't get cranking until about 11:00 PM. I let my eyes adjust to the dark environment, found the bar, and found Ann sitting right in between John and Bill. They appeared to still be in 'polite' banter, so I thought I'd give them a little more time to get deeper into a more sexually focused conversation. I knew that Bill and John wanted to close the deal sooner than later and would most likely be moving towards naughty talk shortly.

When I saw John place a little peck on Ann's cheek, I figured it was time to move in. I made sure that I came up on Bill's right side, since John was talking to Ann and she was now facing him to her left.

"Hey! Look who finally made it!" Bill shouted out. "What took you so long buddy?"

"Mark! Glad you could join us!" John joined in. "Beth," John continued, "you remember our good friend Mark from last night don't you?"

Ann (Beth from here on out) slowly turned, knowing that a cruel double cross had been played on her, but not breaking character like a true Oscar winning actress.

"Well, hello there Mark!" Beth said. "How is it that you know John and Bill?"

"Well, I saw them at the craps table earlier today," I began spinning my story, "and they invited me out for a drink tonight. I didn't realize that they'd be in the company of a very beautiful woman! I hope four isn't a crowd?" I continued, looking at Beth, knowing that she had to say 'no'.

"Why no, not at all." Beth confirmed. "We're just having some drinks and some friendly flirting. My husband has left me all alone this evening, so I thought I'd call my two new friends to get me through the night." She continued with a most flirtatious flare on that last part.

We all spent the next 30 minutes or so talking about what we do, and what we like to do. About that time, a late college football game was coming on, a Pacific coast game. John and Bill started talking about who they liked to win and why, while I ran my finger up Beth's back from the top of her skirt to her shoulder blades. I knew that sent a shiver down her spine.

We had had about three drinks each by now, and I could tell that Beth was feeling good.

"Boy I wish my husband was here." She stated.

"Why is that Beth? Would he like to see you flirting with three guys or something?" John asked.

"No," She replied. "It's just that we like to play this game when we watch a game at the bar. It's nothing."

She was playing right into their hands, for I knew what the game was. I just wasn't sure if she was ready to take things to the next level.

"You see," She continued. "We sit really close to each other. And when anyone makes a first down, well..."

"Yeah?" Asked Bill.

"Well, when anyone makes a first down, Bill gets to...Pinch my nipple." She replied, coyly.

John and Bill immediately scooted their chairs closer to Beth, leaving me still standing behind her. John looked back at me with a 'sorry bud' look on his face, but little did he know how much I wanted exactly what they were doing to happen.

"Oh, you boys!" Beth yelled jokingly, slapping each one the shoulder.

"So that's it?" Bill asked. "He just gets to pinch a nipple?"

"Well, no." Beth continued, now looking down at the bar, then bringing her face up just inches from Bills. "If someone scores a touchdown, because it's a 'touch' down, I get to rub his cock through his pants."

I thought Bill was going to strip her naked right then and there. I was sporting a steel hardon and figured he was too by now.

"Holy shit." Was all Bill could say.

"What did she say?" Asked John over the now increasing music volume.

Beth turned to John and repeated what she had told Bill. His expression was priceless. Beth simply picked up her drink and took a long, slow sip.

The game started. I didn't even care who was playing. It was a team with gold uniforms and a team with blue uniforms and that's all I noticed. The gold team received and started on their 25. John and Bill were the most focused, college football minded men in that whole club! Paying attention to every play and hoping for a first down. Finally, the gold team make a first down.

"Well, "Beth said looking at them both. "You've been staring at them all night, time to perk 'em up boys."

John and Bill looked at each other, then, slowly, almost as if they thought it was some cruel joke that was going to spring on them any second, they each reached up and lightly pinched each nipple. Now I know that getting her nipples pinched goes right to her clit.

Beth jumped slightly. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "I didn't realize they were so sensitive! It's been a few days."

The boys wanted to continue, but Beth stopped them.

"Only for the count of ten boys, or I'll be in real trouble." She added.

The first quarter was almost over, and the boys were cursing the zero - zero score. They had pinched Beth's nipples about twelve times so far, and she was getting worked up. Beth excused herself and headed for the lady's room.

When she returned, the blue team had just scored the first touchdown and Bill and John were eagerly awaiting their prize.

"Well, well." Beth exclaimed as she sat down. "Now let's see, when I left it was nothing, nothing, and now I see it's seven nothing." She said with a little smirk on her face.

John was the left end of the bar, so no one was to the left of him, but Bill had another person sitting to his right. Since he had moved over at the beginning of the game, there was now a decent gap between him and the person to his right. I decided to get a better view, and, block the person on the right from seeing what I hoped Beth would do. Moving next to Bill, he smiled and gave me an acknowledging 'thank you' nod.

I wasn't sure that my wife was gonna go through with it...It was one thing to let two men pinch her nipples, but now, she was going to play with two, strange cocks in front of her husband.

"Well, a deal is a deal." Beth stated matter-of-factly as she let her hands spread out to the men's legs, then up their thighs, where she let them rest for a moment, until finally making the final move to their crotches. She looked at me as she rubbed their rock-hard cocks through their jeans and closed her eyes in the most seductive manner. Her hands continued gently rubbing up and down for what seemed like minutes, but it was only ten seconds.

She then opened her eyes, looked at John, then Bill and said, "My, my, but you boys are in a difficult spot, aren't you?"

I was about to explode and I hadn't even been touched. In the second quarter, there were five more first downs and two more touchdowns in the first 10 minutes of the quarter. Beth got up again to use the lady's room, and when she came back, she surprised me again.

"Now John and Bill," She began. "You two are horrible friends. You haven't let poor Mark play the game at all and I think it's only fair that one of you give him a seat."

"She's right." John admitted. He got up and pointed to his seat, just in time for me to take it and see a first down.

I reached up and pinched my wife's nipple. Lightly at first, then with a bit more strength, knowing that her clit must be on fire.

"Fuuuuuccckkkkk," Was all Beth said in a low voice as she climaxed for the three of us. She looked at me with that 'you prick' look.

With about a minute to go in the first half, the blue team scored again. Beth's hand found Bill's and my cocks and began rubbing. She was now rubbing harder than I had seen before, and didn't stop at 10 seconds.

"Hey!" John protested. "That's no fair!"

And with that, Beth stopped rubbing our pants.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was either going to take my wife upstairs by myself and fuck the shit out of her right now or take her up there with two other men and fuck the shit out of her. Either way, she was going to get fucked.

"I can't take this anymore." I stated.

Beth looked at me with a quizzical look on her face. A look like 'this is what you wanted, are you ending this?'

"You are so fucking hot." I continued. "And you obviously haven't had the attention of your husband this whole trip. You have three big men in front of you who want to do nothing more that to please you in every way. If we're going to tease all night, then I need to leave and go jack-off. If you're ready, then let's go upstairs and have the time of our lives!" I proclaimed, knowing that I had just either screwed John and Bill out of a great fuck, or given them the best fuck of their lives.

Beth looked at me, only me, leaned in and planted a soft, deep kiss on me, and said, so John and Bill could hear here, "I want to service three, big, hard cocks tonight. I want to suck your cocks, get fucked by your cocks, and have your cum all over these nice, big titties that you've all been pinching." And with that, she got up, and took me by the hand, motioning John and Bill to follow.

I looked back to see John and Bill both giving me double thumbs up.

Our room was on the 23rd floor. We reached the elevator in the lobby and thankfully found an empty one going up. Right after the doors closed, Beth turned to John and planted a big kiss on him, looking at me out of the corner of her eye. As she kissed John, she rubbed his crotch and Bill's crotch with her free left hand.

I finally got to see their bulges and understood why Beth had agreed to take them upstairs. By the looks of both bulges, these guys were hung. All those videos of big cocks was finally paying off as my innocent wife wanted to see just how big was big.

We got into the room and I quickly decided to throw down some rules as Beth went to freshen up.

"Guys," I said. "Look, I like this gal and I don't think she does this all the time. I want us to be as gentlemanly as we can be with her OK? I mean, no rough stuff, no doing anything she doesn't want OK? It's one thing to be consenting adults, but it's fine line between that and assault, jail and our families finding out what we're doing...Right?"

"Man," John spoke up. "That's some heavy shit you're throwin' down, but Bill and I agree one hundred percent. We only do what the lady wants us to do, OK?"

With us all in agreement, I poured some drinks from our personal bar and we waited for Beth. The bathroom door opened and there she was, in a Victoria Secret bra and panty set. The top came in under her nipples, so they were in full view. The panties were crotchless. She was breathtaking.

"Now boys," Beth started walking towards us all and stopped at me. "I need to clean those naughty cocks up first so I can suck them." She continued while unbuttoning my pants and taking them down along with my underwear. She stroked my cock for a moment, then moved on to John.

"Oh my." She stated once his nine-inch 'red bull' width cock sprung forward. I'm a good seven inches and have a fair girth, but compared to John, I was small.

"And what do we have here?" She oogled, letting Bill's ten-inch cock loose. "Into the bathroom boys." She said leading John and Bill by their cocks.

Since we had a suite, our bathroom had a huge sunken tub, easily fitting three people. Beth led both John and Bill into the tub and turned on the water to get it warm. She them took a bar of soap and began lathering them both up. What a sight. I stood back and masturbated to the scene.

12