The Tutor

Story Info
Bo gets repaid for his tutoring help.
3.3k words
4.53
80k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers

Bo smiled and laughed easily as Desiree told him about her day as they ate dinner. For nearly three months he'd tutored her in Calculus. She'd flunked the same class the semester before and her adviser had suggested she get a tutor. Bo was a senior in engineering and she was a sophomore in pre-engineering. They couldn't have been more different. He was in the top of his class. She was struggling to make the grade. He was quiet and confident. She was gregarious, but unsure. He was the third generation of his family to go to college. She was the first in her family. He was white. She was black.

Their first meeting had been awkward. Bo tutored as a requirement for an academic honor society he belonged to. He wasn't inept, but neither was he great at making small talk. Desiree was nervous and intimidated. They'd met at the campus library and he'd had her work some problems and then tried to talk her through where she made errors. He wasn't sure she could hack it and she didn't think he wanted to be there. Desiree wasn't sure she wanted to meet him again until the next day in class when her professor gave a pop quiz. She still didn't do well, but she did better thanks to some things he'd shown her. So, she'd called and asked for his help again. He'd agreed and weekly meetings had become routine, along with phone calls for help with homework, and special sessions for test preparation. Slowly, her comprehension and grades had begun to improve and a friendship began to form.

Finals had ended today. Desiree had not only passed, but she'd managed to pull out a B. She was ecstatic. Bo had suggested that they have a celebratory dinner at his apartment and she'd readily agreed. She'd arrived at the appointed hour with fresh bread and a homemade dessert. Bo welcomed her, thanked her for what she'd brought, and tried hard not to stare.

During their study sessions, she'd dressed nicely, but usually conservatively. While it was obvious she was athletic and in good shape, she'd done nothing to show off or accent her body. Tonight, she wore a simple white tank top that looked a size to small and a pair of very short black shorts. She looked stunning.

Desiree had big, dark eyes, high cheekbones, full lips, and a near perfect complexion that was set off by her long, curly hair that fell nearly to the middle of her back. She was only 5'4", and tonight she looked like two thirds of that was leg. Her legs were well-toned and smooth. Her outfit accented an hourglass figure. Her tank top seemed barely capable of holding her breasts and a generous amount of cleavage peaked out of the top. The too-small top also revealed a flat mid-riff and her shorts seemed painted over the swell of her buttocks. With an effort, Bo had torn his eyes from her and made himself a proper host.

He'd made spaghetti and salad and bought a bottle of wine. Both of them ate enthusiastically after having eaten sporadically and poorly over the past week during finals. The conversation that had lacked at the beginning of their association now flowed easily as they worked through second helpings and two-thirds of the wine. When dinner was over, she helped him clean up the dishes. She seemed to be in a flirtatious mood, touching him, winking at him, and giving him ample views of her flesh. He'd rationalized that it was probably the wine and absence of stress after a week that had been filled with it.

They bantered back and forth as she cut them generous pieces of the pie she'd brought and poured up the last of the wine. Now, they settled in front of the TV and popped in a movie. After they finished their dessert, she'd moved close to him and after a moment's hesitation, he'd put his arm around her. Somewhat to Bo's surprise, she'd responded by snuggling up against him. The late hours, the big meal, and the wine now seemed to catch up with Desiree. Bo felt something on his arm and glanced over to see her head nodding. He smiled and watched as her head bobbed and she fought to keep her eyes open. She soon lost the battle and let her head settle against his side. The movie ended and Bo sat for a few minutes admiring the beautiful young woman curled up against him.

He'd noticed from their first tutoring session that she was attractive, but like a good engineer, he'd put aside the distraction and focused on the task at hand. Tonight was the first time he'd allowed himself to look at her as anything other than a student and he had to admit to himself that he found her to be alluring. His mind wandered to what she looked like without clothes and he quickly got a rather painful woody. He shook his head to clear it, realizing that he was also tired. He gently shook Desiree and whispered, "Movie's over." She mumbled something incomprehensible and remained limp. He gently extricated himself and maneuvered her head to one of the throw pillows and her feet onto the couch. She grunted, and then rolled over. Bo smiled, gently stroking her back as he turned off the lights and headed to bed.

Bo awoke with a start several hours later. Groggy from the wine and sleep, it took him a minute to realize that Desiree had come in and lain down beside him. His mind registered it, but he was too tired to care and within seconds he was asleep again.

Hours later, with the morning sun beginning to come through the curtains, Bo slowly awoke again. The first thing that brought him toward consciousness was an erotic dream of Desiree riding his erect cock. He could feel her moving against his erection. As he smiled dreamily, he became aware of the morning light, then of a sweet scent like jasmine. Slowly, he realized that the sensation in his groin wasn't going away. This puzzled him and he opened his eyes and gasped as he discovered that the sensation in his groin was Desiree's hand gently stroking him through his shorts. She leaned over him, still wearing the clothes she'd had on the night before, except very obviously sans her bra. Bo gaped at her, trying to get his mind around what was happening.

"Good morning," she cooed with a smile, "Did you sleep well?"

"Uh-huh," Bo managed to say, "Wha?"

"Shh," she replied, "Don't talk, just enjoy."

With that, she straddled him and began to run her hands slowly over her body. Slowly, she ran her fingers through her long, dark hair, then down her arms and over her breasts. She gently squeezed and kneaded them, arousing her nipples and causing them to poke through the fabric of her top. Her hands continued down her sides, over her waist, then up and down her thighs and between them. Bo couldn't take his eyes off of her and his penis grew harder as his mind ran wild with desire. He lifted his arms to touch her, but she took his hands in hers and gently placed them back on the sheets.

"Not yet," she whispered.

With that, she began to massage and rub his arms and chest, stroking and rubbing gently but firmly. After a few minutes, her hands moved to the hem of her tank top and she began to play with it, twisting and lifting it slowly. Desiree looked into his face, finding him looking at her chest in anticipation. Slowly, she pulled the tank top over her head, shaking her hair to free it. She left her arms above her head for a moment and Bo swallowed hard, staring at her full, firm breasts swaying hypnotically before his eyes.

Desiree saw his expression and smiled as she dropped the shirt and folded her arms under her breasts, pushing them up and making them look even bigger. "Like what you see?" she asked.

All Bo could do was nod. His penis was now stiff as a board and his breathing had quickened noticeably. Desiree reached down and took his hands in hers and placed them on her breasts.

"Ummm," breathed Bo as he began to rub them. Rather than drop her hands, Desiree joined him in rubbing and kneading her breasts. They felt good in his hands and he loved the feeling of her large, erect nipples against his palms and the sight of both of their hands rubbing her. After a few minutes, she leaned forward until her breasts were only inches from his face. Bo looked up and Desiree slowly, erotically licked her lips and smiled. Bo took the hint and began to lick and suck her left nipple. She sighed softly and cupped his head as he ministered to her, gently at first and then with more urgency. She moaned softly, then gently pushed his head back and placed her other breast in front of him. He took it and began to nibble and suck on it as Desiree murmured, "That's it baby."

After a moment, Desiree gently pushed back and moved off of him, kneeling just out of his reach on the bed. His erection now pointed almost straight up, making a large tent in his shorts. "I bet that's uncomfortable," she said, pointing at his crotch.

"It is," he grunted.

She reached over and slowly stroked it again, making him shiver. "I wonder what we can do about it?" she asked with a devilish look on her face. With that she slid off the end of the bed and stood there looking at him. His eyes were locked on her and she looked down at her shorts, then back at him as her fingers slowly unbuttoned and unzipped them. Bo licked his lips and unconsciously put his hand inside his shorts to rub his aching penis. She saw and giggled, then turned away from him.

At first, he wasn't sure what she was doing. Then her hands moved to her sides and she slowly rolled her shorts and panties over her hips, moving them from side to side slowly as she worked the shorts down. Once they cleared her hips, rather than let them drop, she pulled them down, slowly bending at the waist until her hands touched the floor. Bo moaned at the sight before his eyes. Desiree's full, round bottom, fully exposed before him, was the most sensuous thing he'd ever seen. She stood and stepped out of her shorts, then slowly pivoted to face him.

"You're beautiful," he rasped, his tongue thick with lust.

"Thank you," Desiree said coyly, letting her hands move over her body, knowing his eyes were following them. She knelt on the bed between his legs and took the hem of his shorts in her fingers. "Raise your hips," she quietly commanded. Bo complied and she gently pulled his shorts down to his knees, freeing his erection. She reached down and lightly ran her nails from his balls to just below the head of his penis and back, watching it jerk at her touch. Next, she took the shaft in her hand and slowly jacked it up and down several times, watching his eyes flutter and hearing him gasp with pleasure. Desiree stepped off the bed and pulled his shorts all the way off his legs.

"Now," she said, "let's see what we can do to help you with that," pointing again to his engorged penis. She knelt between his legs and began to rub and massage his thighs, moving her hands slowly upward from his knees toward his groin. As her hands approached his groin, Bo closed his eyes in anticipation. Desiree ran her fingers through his thick, dark pubic hair, then underneath to massage his balls. She rubbed and scratched his scrotum lightly with one hand as the other gently jacked his shaft. Bo sighed softly, his breathing ragged and shallow.

Desiree smiled as she saw his eyes were still closed and bent her head quickly and took a quick suck on the head of his penis. Bo's eyes' flew open and he moaned loudly. She giggled softly, watching his face as she let her tongue move over his head. His eyes were fixed and glazed, watching as she lightly sucked his head. His right hand gently stroked her long hair as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft, taking more into her mouth with each dip of her head.

"Oh," he moaned. "Des that feels so good!"

She continued to bob her head up and down gently squeezing on his shaft, until she felt him begin to tense. She stopped, watching his face and whispering urgently, "Don't cum yet! Hang on and you'll be glad."

Bo wanted nothing more than to empty his throbbing penis into Desiree's mouth. With effort, he commanded his mind to move to math theory, a trick that had helped him keep control before. It worked, and within a minute or two, he was in some semblance of control again. When he opened his eyes, Desiree was still sitting between his legs, and now she had a bottle of something in her hand.

"Under control?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah," he said, "Barely. What's that you've got?"

"You'll see," she said, opening it and pouring some into her hand. By the scent, he immediately knew it was baby oil and his slightly less rigid penis jerked as his mind went to what she would do with it. What she did matched his wildest dreams. She took the oil she'd poured in her hands and applied it to her cleavage. Then she turned the bottle up and let a generous amount dribble over her breasts. Bo watched transfixed as the oil ran all over her breasts and dripped onto her thighs and belly. She capped the bottle and set it aside. Then, she began to knead her breasts with both hands. She closed her eyes and let her head loll from side to side as she massaged herself.

She rubbed the oil all over her breasts until they glistened. Then she began to rub and tug on her nipples, moaning softly as she did. Bo's lust for her was intense and he was fighting a losing battle not to stroke his throbbing penis again. Desiree opened her eyes and saw his hand moving back toward his crotch and shook her head. "No, no," she scolded playfully, pushing his hand away, "I'm going to take care of that for you baby. Trust me."

Bo nodded and watched as she took the bottle of oil again, poured a small amount in her hand and reached for his penis. He gasped as she ran her oily hand from the base of his balls to his head and back three times, covering his shaft with the oil and making it glisten as it throbbed.

"Close your eyes," she hissed erotically. Bo complied, not sure what to expect. Desiree moved up slightly and bent, cupping his shaft between her full, slick breasts. She began to move up and down, rubbing his shaft between her soft tits.

"Oh my god," he groaned as she titty fucked him. He opened his eyes and watched, his eyes glazed, as she moved up and down on his shaft. "God yes," he hissed, his hands balling up the sheets and his hips bucking upward matching her rhythm. Again, she gauged his arousal and when she felt he could take no more, she slowly sat up, grinning.

"Hold it," she said softly, "We're getting closer baby, but hold on just a little longer."

"Tease," he moaned, "fuckin' tease!" He struggled mightily biting his tongue and forcing his mind to calculate batting averages and work long division. It took all the will power he could muster, but he again managed to keep from cumming.

"You have remarkable control baby," said Des, smiling down at him with a twinkle in her eye. He noticed that her hand was at her crotch, rubbing lightly.

"Whatcha' doin'?" he asked, gesturing at her hand.

"Well," she said, "you're not the only one who's aroused. Feelin' your cock all over me and watching you react has got me all hot." She gave him a look that would've aroused a statue and whispered, "Now I'm going ride you home baby."

With that, she straddled him and leaned down to kiss him. She kissed him passionately, pressing her breasts to his chest and beginning to grind her crotch against his. Bo responded with equal fervor, entwining his tongue with hers, running his hands over her body, and grinding back against her. He could feel the moist heat of her pussy against his penis and he ground more firmly against her. His hands went to her hips and her bottom, rubbing, kneading, and squeezing them as they ground together. Desiree began to sigh and moan softly through their kisses as their sexes continued to grind.

With a start, she pushed up, leveraging herself against his chest with one hand and taking his penis in the other. They both watched as she placed his penis at the entrance to her pussy. She leaned back, placing her hands on either side of his thighs and slowly worked pussy up and then down, steadily sinking lower. The sight of his rigid cock impaling her beautiful ebony pussy was a sight he would never forget.

Desiree sat up, and he put his hands on her hips to steady her. She grabbed the headboard and used it to move herself slowly up and down. Bo met her movements with his own thrusts, watching mesmerized as his penis pushed in and out of her pussy. Des' movements increased in tempo and her breathing quickened. The bed began to squeak and the liquid sounds of their coital movements became louder.

Des increased the tempo again, moaning and sighing lustily. Bo's eyes were drawn to her breast as they began to sway and bounce with their movements. Desiree pushed back from the headboard, running her fingers through her long hair and using only her legs to bounce up and down on his throbbing penis. Bo's hands fondled and squeezed her bottom, helped steady her as she bounced up and down.

Bo was panting hard, as was Desiree. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, "Yes! Yes, baby!" Bo's cock was throbbing and tingling and he felt her pussy began to squeeze it. Desiree's eyes closed and her mouth moved, but no sound came out. She slammed her pussy up and down on his cock even faster and Bo knew he was close and that there would be no stopping it this time. All of a sudden Desiree's body froze, her eyes and mouth flew open, and her pussy squeezed hard. She stayed frozen like that for several seconds and then taking a deep breath screamed in ecstasy and slammed her pussy against him as fast as she could. The sound of her screams, the sight of her bouncing breasts, and the feel of her hot pussy pulsing on his cock all drove Bo over the edge in one explosive moment.

He clutched Desiree's bottom and arched his back as the cum that had been boiling in his balls erupted. He thrust upward again and again as stream after stream of his cum shot into her pulsing pussy. Their moans and cries mingled as they both found release. After several long, sweet, moments, their climaxes crested and they both slowly came down from their erotic highs. Desiree was weaving on top of him like a drunk, her eyes closed, and a big smile on her face. Bo's cock was still lightly flexing inside her as his hands moved over her. After several minutes, she collapsed on his chest with a chuckle and a long sigh. He stroked her lustrous hair and looked at her face, then gently kissed her. She returned it in kind. He started to speak, but she placed a finger on his lips and whispered, "Later."

jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers