The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
franco89
franco89
36 Followers

She leant in closer to my ear and kissed the lobe. 'I want to fuck you all night long,' she whispered.

I stiffened in my seat. My cock stiffened in my shorts. I continued to caress her leg, moving higher to her thigh. Suddenly I didn't care about any weekend in Harrogate. What I wanted was the privacy of her bedroom as I undressed her and touched her naked body, kiss her breasts and lie between those strong legs, licking and sucking on her.

Lesley remained at my ear. 'I hope your cock is hard.'

'It is,' I told her.

'I can't wait to have you inside me,' she whispered. 'Fucking me hard. I like it hard. Will you fuck me hard?'

'Yes.' It was a struggle to keep my voice low.

'I knew I was right about you.'

'I want you now,' I told her.

Her hand slipped under the table and took hold of my cock. I'd decided not to wear shorts and I bulged with arousal. 'And this feels wonderful. I want you now also but,' she smiled as she removed her head away from my ear, 'we have a quiz to win. And then you are coming home with me.' Her hand tightened on my cock and I groaned softly as the friction induced by the trousers pleased me.

Going home with Lesley. The time could not pass quickly enough for me but there was a quiz to win before that. Aware of what was going to happen and knowing that I had to wait made what I was feeling all the more satisfying. It was frustrating as well but not frustration that was borne of knowing nothing was going to happen. Like you feel when you have been flirting with someone and all the signs were there and then you get shot down at the end. While caressing Lesley's thigh above her stocking I experienced an intense pleasure. Her flesh was warm and soft and it drew me on and how I wished I could have simply slid my hand under her panties.

'Any more of that,' she said in a sultry voice as she removed my hand, 'and you'll have me on this table tearing my clothes off.'

I smiled at the image.

'I think you're not as quiet as you make out to be,' she remarked.

'I am,' I replied.

Lesley shook her head. 'I don't believe that anymore.'

'Ladies and gentlemen,' the manager announced before I could reply, 'it's now time for the second part of our quiz. Now the stakes become higher and the questions more taxing on your brains.'

'Great,' I complained.

'First question then,' he continued. 'In the rhyme concerning magpies, who benefits from nine?'

I glanced at Lesley, shaking my head. I had no idea. I couldn't remember past the first and second magpies. One for sorrow, two for joy.

'The devil,' Lesley grinned back as she wrote the answer down. 'I told you I was anally retentive.'

I stroked her knee once more. 'If we get a dirty weekend in Harrogate from it you can be as anally retentive as you want to be.'

'Next question; which famous emperor rode Marengo? And a bonus point goes to anyone who can tell us where the horse ended up.'

I knew the answer was Napoleon but whatever happened to the horse was beyond me. Lesley didn't know either but we discovered from one of the other entrants that Marengo was captured by the British army and the skeleton was now on show at the National Army Museum in London. Apparently a snuff box was made from one of the hoofs. And the questions continued and, for a quiz where the prize was a weekend in Harrogate, they started to seem excessively difficult. It was not as though a million pounds was riding on it.

Finally the last question came. 'What is the capital city of Turkmenistan?'

When all the papers had been collected by one of the barmaids the manager said he would announce the winner as soon as possible. I went to the bar and ordered fresh drinks and returned.

'You really know a lot of obscure facts,' I commented.

'Most people would have said useless information,' said Lesley. 'I just have a knack for remembering stuff like that.'

I raised my glass. 'Here's hoping that mind has more useless information in it that anyone else.'

'You know how to compliment a girl,' she laughed.

'I try.'

It was enjoyable being in her company. Lesley was charming and funny and we passed a good evening in the pub. Winning the weekend break had us both looking forward to going to Harrogate. It was close though. That bonus point being offered nearly had a tie-break situation. We won by a single point. With the details in Lesley's bag we left the pub and headed back to her apartment, hand in hand, slightly giddy from alcohol and mounting lust.

Almost there I tripped on a broken paving stone and stumbled into Lesley who caught me in her powerful arms and the next thing I knew we were kissing with unbridled passion, arms holding each other tight as tongues invaded mouths, groans mingled together and my erection pressed against her thigh. I wished I could feel her body but the heavy coat denied me that.

Minutes ticked by before she led me the final distance to the apartment complex. It was located in one of the nicer parts of town and I had been down past them before as some of them had been advertised for rent. I followed her through the wrought iron gate and deeper into the complex. Her building was the third one down on the right, the top floor. There were two apartments beneath her. Lesley unlocked the door and led me up the stairs and into her lounge. At the other end at the top of the stairs was storage space where she had arranged a sizeable collection of shoes and boots. The lounge was impressive, decorated in a very modern style and along one wall was several bookcases all filled with books on every conceivable subject. On the others, apart from a mirror, she had put up several black and white photographs of women in lingerie. Their faces could not be seen but their bodies said all there was to say.

Smiling she dragged me over to the couch and pushed me down and removed her coat and then left me there. I gazed around, fully aware of the uncomfortable erection, until she came back with a bottle of wine and placed it on the chrome and glass coffee table. Lesley remained on her haunches, pouring the wine.

She stood after handing me a glass and, taking her own, walked away to the stereo and opened the disc drawer and looked at what was already loaded in the tray. I saw her nod and then press the button and the tray slid back in and soft music started to play a few seconds later. I watched her sway there, moving her bottom in a provocative manner before she turned around and walked back to where I remained sprawled on the couch.

'I've had a lovely evening so far,' she told me. 'Having you in bed will make it even better.'

It was a sentiment I agreed with.

'What do you want?' she asked me.

'I want you to suck my cock,' I told her. 'But first, strip down to your underwear.'

'That is something I can do,' she grinned.

I watched her. Lesley set down her glass and stood before me, again swaying with the music as her long fingers unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it from the waistband of her skirt. Removing it revealed her breasts, supported by a cream bra with lace cups through which her hard nipples poked. Lesley cupped her breasts and sighed before pulling off the blouse and dropping it behind her. She reached behind her and pulled the zipper and pushed the skirt down. Similar panties covered her sex, a thick suspender belt around her waist holding up her stockings. Her hands went to her hips and she stood there and looked at me.

'Like what you see?' she asked.

'Yes.' Her body was simply gorgeous. Lesley was slender and had a slight musculature to her arms and legs. She worked out but enough to keep her in shape and retain her femininity. I didn't like women with a lot of muscles. Her skin was lovely and dark, the cream suiting her. Slowly she turned around and the panties settled across a firm bottom. I saw she had a tattoo of a snake on her lower back.

I just couldn't lie there any longer. I sat up and leant forward and placed my hands on her waist and brought her closer to me. Kissing the small of her back I let my hands caress her bottom, down the backs of her thighs and traced my fingers along her stockings, following the line of the seam. I kissed lower, putting my lips to the soft panties. Lesley was incredibly beautiful and this was a night I was loathe to have come to an end. This night would be a welcome candidate for a groundhog day. I could easily relive this time and time again.

Lesley moved out of my grasp and turned. 'Stand up.'

I did as she said and allowed her to unbuckle my belt, pop the buttons on my trousers and push them down, revealing that I wasn't wearing any shorts. My cock stood thick and hard and her eyes burned with desire as she gazed at me. She told me to undress and I quickly removed the rest of my clothes and settled back down on the couch, the leather now cold against my naked skin. It was nice but I shivered with it and quickly became used to it as she knelt on the floor before me and shuffled closer. Her hands felt amazing on my cock as she stroked me, pulled my foreskin over my head and back again, another hand resting on my aching balls. Sensation after sensation struck me and I moaned softly under her caress. Nails were trailed down my shaft and I shivered, adoring the feel of it. Lesley's eyes were fixed on mine as she did all this and I could see the arousal in her face at being with me. I was certain my own face had a similar expression.

With a mischievous grin she leant lower and planted soft kisses to my head and along my shaft, all the way to the base where she nuzzled in the soft hairs. It was her tongue that licked as she came back up, her mouth now opening to slip me inside and I closed my eyes under the pleasure that I experienced as Lesley's mouth closed around me and she started to suck on my cock. It had been a long time since a woman had done this to me and, in all honesty, I don't think it had ever been as good. It was clear this was an act she favoured for she was expert. Her mouth was wet and warm around my shaft; her hands touched me and aroused me further.

'That feels good,' I groaned, reaching down and trailing fingers through her hair. I wished I could have been caressing her breasts. Opening my eyes I watched her between my legs, pleasuring me. She moved with deliberate care and skill, knowing what she was doing. I was glad that I had opted to masturbate before meeting her. Had I not I was sure I would have come already and this joy would have been denied me.

She paused for a moment and rose up and kissed me and I could taste myself on her tongue. 'Will you come in my mouth?' she asked.

'Yes.'

Lesley smiled and then lowered herself back to my cock. She almost had me in a state of delirium before I felt the familiar sensation in my balls. My shaft was on fire as I groaned and felt the release she had been building within me. My hips jerked on the couch as it started, my sperm spilling into her mouth. My head was leant back but I could feel her mouth around me, moving back slightly and then fully over my cock once more. Some splashed onto my thighs but she held me in her mouth until I was spent and then she licked away what had dribbled from her mouth. When she was done she settled back on her knees, smiling warmly at me, hands resting on her thighs.

'I was thinking of doing that all afternoon,' she said quietly. 'I lay in bed, wanking over the thought of sucking your cock.'

I wanted Lesley more than anything at that point and joined her on the floor and kissed her. Knowing that I tasted my sperm on her tongue didn't repulse me. My hands cupped her breasts and felt her thick, hard nipples underneath pressing into my palms. Lesley groaned, a soft sound of arousal. It had been a while yet I managed to reach around with one hand and unclasp her bra and then pulled it away from her breasts. They were beautiful and dark with deeper nipples. I massaged them, cupped them and brought my lips to them and feasted on her flesh. My tongue flicked across her nipples, circling them before I sucked them into my mouth.

'Harder,' she insisted.

My mouth was filled with her firm flesh as I sucked hard on her, cupping the other in my free hand. I kissed every inch of each breast, the arousal I felt strong enough to begin hardening my cock so soon after coming. Perhaps I hadn't had to worry about coming so soon with her. I was pleased my body was responding anew.

'Harder,' she said once more. Her hands were on my back, raking her nails down and back up again. I knew there would be tracks left by the ferocity of her grasp but it encouraged me on, sucking her as hard as I could, nibbling on her fat nipples.

With a sigh she moved away from me and crawled to an open space on the floor, her bottom presented in the air. I crawled over to her and kissed her boots, along the entire length of one and started to kiss her stockings, moving closer to her bottom. My hands took hold of her and pulled them down and I started to kiss her dark cheeks, using my hands to part them and lick along her crease. Drawn to the darker bud of her anus I licked at her tentatively and then with more passion, rolling my tongue around her and stabbing at her. Lesley pushed her bottom back into my face.

'Fuck my ass,' she demanded.

I continued to lick at her and teased her with a finger. Lesley was quite relaxed there and my finger slipped inside and I heard her gasp of desire. Again her bottom was pushed back and my finger disappeared completely within her. She made her demands afresh and I removed my finger, rose up on my knees and guided my cock to her, resting my head at her anus and then gently pressing harder. I watched as her anus stretched and accepted my cock and I thrust into her, all the way until my balls slapped against her panties. Around me she was deliciously tight and I pulled back and pushed back into her, sighing as I did so. I fucked her slowly until it became apparent that she wanted more than that. It had to be harder. Under her direction I fucked her, gripping her waist and plunged deeper and faster into her. Lesley was groaning aloud, pushing back as I pushed forward and her moans reached a crescendo at that point each time. Fucking her bottom was an amazing feeling.

'Christ, you're good,' she panted.

My legs were beginning to tremble as I fucked her and I managed to adjust to a more comfortable position without leaving her. For a brief moment I did stop and lowered myself over her back and reached under to caress her breasts that swayed with each push of my cock inside her. I kissed the nape of her neck and then reared back and assaulted her anew. This was new to me and the sensations were intense. Our union became more animalistic with us both grunting loudly, my hands holding her tight, her pushing back harder and harder.

And I came the second time in her bottom. I cried out as I came, my sperm filling her most intimate place. Lesley was crying out as she felt me fill her and I kept on thrusting until I felt my cock begin to soften. Slowly I left her and sat back and pulled her up and settled her on my lap as I held her tight, seeking out her breasts and kissing her back. I had wondered what it would have been like to make love to Lesley. How inactive my imagination appeared to be.

My hands dropped to her waist. My fingertips felt the waistband of her panties and I slipped under them, eager to feel how wet she was, hungry to lie between her splayed legs and feast on her pussy. The moment I touched her cock I stiffened against her in disbelief of what I discovered. What was it I had been saying about rumours? It had changed to say that she had become involved with a transsexual. But I had my hand on Lesley's cock. Lesley was the transsexual.

I froze.

She sensed this, removed my hand from her cock and stood up. Lesley turned and sat back down on my lap and looked at me.

'I thought you knew,' she whispered.

I shook my head, words forming in my head but not on my tongue. My hands rested on her thighs, stroking her. It was an automatic reaction. I stared at her, thinking how beautiful she was, how wonderful what had happened had been. But I had had my hand on her cock and that changed everything.

'I don't want you to go,' she said, 'but you can if you want.'

Words still would not form on my tongue. I looked at her and saw the anguish in her face. She had thought I had known she was a transsexual. I truly didn't know what to do. Throughout my life the only cock I had touched had been my own. The strangest thing was that, as I looked at her, I still felt the same attraction to her, experienced the same arousal. Something had changed inside of me in an instant. I wasn't repulsed by the knowledge that she was, in effect, a man.

'You could bloody well say something,' she said with a touch of anger as she stood up, picked up her wine and drained the glass in one go. Lesley arranged her panties back over her cock but I caught sight of her. She refilled her glass and nursed it close to her breasts.

'I'm sorry,' I managed to say.

'For not knowing or for wanting to leave?' she asked.

I shrugged. I didn't know what I was saying sorry for. In my opinion I had nothing to be apologising for.

'Perhaps I should have told you,' she said looking at me. 'Then we wouldn't be in this embarrassing situation.'

Far from being drunk I stood up and approached her and took the glass of wine from her hand and drank from it. I looked at her and all I felt was the attraction. Had I been repulsed I would have known that immediately. My indecision was based on the shock of discovery. Standing in front of her I knew I didn't want to leave and that was quite a shock to add to everything else. This was where I wanted to be and I kissed her with all the passion I had kissed her with before and placed my hand over her cock and felt how hard she was, how large she was.

'What are you doing?' she asked.

'I don't want to leave,' I told her. My hand tightened on her cock, gripping her through her panties and rubbing her shaft.

She sighed. 'I don't want you to leave.'

There was a strange mixture of emotions as I knelt before Lesley. Stroking her thighs I felt an incredible lust for her, a desire borne from her beauty and the shared interests we had. Pulling down her panties and freeing her cock had me wondering what that said for my sexuality. I also was eager to touch her once more. Lesley had a larger cock than my own, thicker and she was dark and shaven. I took a sharp intake of breath when I took her in my hand and stroked her shaft, feeling how hard she was, how smooth she was with my other hand on her balls. For all that it felt right. I had no qualms about masturbating her. I was drawn to her. With her head glistening in the clear juice that seeped from her I had no problem with leaning in and licking her. As a matter of fact it was a breathtaking feeling.

Doing that was all I needed to start kissing along her shaft, holding up her cock as my lips found her balls and I kissed them and sucked them into my mouth before licking up the underside of her shaft.

Because of her height with the boots I rose up further and took her cock in my mouth and started to suck on her. We both knew how inexperienced I was in this. After all, it was the first cock I had held that was not my own. It was the first cock I had kissed and now had in my mouth. And I was pleasantly surprised at how good it felt, how good it made me feel. I heard her soft moans above me. My feelings for Lesley had not changed one iota. I pulled back her foreskin and licked my tongue around her head, flicking across her and plunged my mouth over her, taking as much of her as I was able. I sincerely hoped I was doing it right. I was, basically, mimicking her own actions when she had sucked on me.

I sucked rhythmically on her cock, cupping her balls in one hand and stroking one leg with the other. She tasted quite nice in my mouth. I hadn't realised straight away but I was moaning as I sucked on her and, more promisingly, I was hard again. I could feel my throbbing erection as I had Lesley's in my eager mouth. The more I held her the more I wanted her and the more I was drawn to her. I leant back and stared as though hypnotised as I wanked her shaft, holding her tightly. Her balls dangled under her and I glanced up. Lesley had her hands on her breasts, cupping them and pushing them together, her tongue licking at her lips.

franco89
franco89
36 Followers