The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste it," I ordered softly and she looked to me, her cheeks still flushed from orgasm, her eyelids heavy. Her fingers drew her attention again as she slowly raised them to her lips. Tentively she touched her bottom lip to her fingers and then licked her lip to get a small taste. Her eyes opened in shock before she slipped her fingers into her mouth. She closed her eyes as a blush took to her cheeks and she cleaned her fingers.

"That's what I taste like?" She asked the rhetorical question to her fingers with a look of wonder in her sparkling eyes.

"We're not even close to being done yet, you know that right?" I said as my eyes memorized her fleshy pink skin, her glistening slit, and her clit standing proudly.

"I know. What's next tutor?" She asked with glee in her eyes and her dimples showing as her smile stretched her mouth wide.

"Next, I will demonstrate a few techniques to prepare you for your final exam," I said as I moved so I was hovering over her, my mouth at her hips. I looked up and caught sight of her taut, pink nipples and got a better idea.

"But first, I need to warm you up," I said as I moved over her, my bare skin nearly touching hers.

"But I'm not cold tutor," She said confused and I smiled when my mouth was above hers.

"Not that . . ." I said before I consumed her lips in mine. My tongue fought against her lips to get inside her mouth and once there I demanded her tongue press back against mine. She moaned into my mouth and I used both hands to tilt her head up and kiss her vigorously. I pulled my mouth from hers and she mumbled something about being too hot now. I giggled lightly as I trailed kisses from the sensitive skin below her ear to her neck to her collarbone, stopping at her breasts. I moaned as my lips closed around the soft skin of her upper breast and then I bit down, chew/kissing my way to her nipple. She moaned and her hips rose when my tongue grazed over her sensitive nub. I nipped it with my teeth and then soothed it by sucking it into my mouth. She sighed and circled her hips the direction my tongue was moving against her nipple. I released her right tit nearly forgetting she had two. I pulled her unattended nipple into my mouth with no hesitation and teased it with my teeth. I pulled it out of my mouth and used my hands to cup them and squeeze them together as I deposited wet kisses across her skin.

"I could do this all day," I mumbled to the cleavage I created by squeezing her tits together in my hands.

"Please don't tutor . . . You'll drive me insane," She moaned as her hand went to feel her sweating forehead.

"No, you'll just come . . . again," I said before I exposed her nipples through my fingers and dragged my tongue across both of the perky nubs. She groaned and her hips bucked up to hit mine and I'm sure she felt the hardness beneath the cotton of my grey briefs because I sure as hell felt her. Unconsciously a groan escaped my lips and she lifted her hips again so she could feel my erection against her gushing slit.

"Fuck," I muttered before I opened my darkened eyes and pushed her torso back down to the bed with my right hand.

"Bad girl," I tsked before warning, "Don't wake the beast."

"I think he's already up," She said as she giggled around her words.

"Ha, ha, you're puny," I said sarcastically and she giggled more. I tweaked one of her nipples not so sure I like the direction of this conversation.

"Shush now," I ordered so I could continue with my demonstration and she zipped her lips with an invisible zipper and threw the invisible key over her shoulder. I rolled my eyes before going back to biting and sucking her breasts. I had the urge to mark her but I didn't necessarily think I was allowed.She isn't mine.I had to keep thinking that as I kissed her soft white skin but each time she moaned or moved or sighed I felt a sense of ownership. Her fingers slipped right into my black hair as I nipped my way down her stomach, like her hand was meant to go there. When I reached the apex at her thighs, my lips kissed her clit and they fit perfectly, like she was built for my mouth. Her moans wereperfect.They were the perfect pitch, the perfect length, each slightly different from the last. I could tell they were naturally being drawn from her lips. My fingertips were teasing the tops of her thighs down to circle just below her knees. I pushed her legs open wider and then up to bend her knees slightly. My hands trailed down the backs of her thighs and then turned to trail back up to her knees. My right hand slowly massaged circles down her thigh to her core. My tongue was flicking and circling her pink clit while my fingers parted her soaking folds. I slipped my middle finger down to circle her opening. She groaned and tried to move but my left hand was holding her still. Her fingers clutched at my hair and pushed my mouth harder onto her clit. My teeth graze it and she released a loud, animal like moan. I glanced up to see her watching me intently and I lift my mouth so I can drag my teeth lightly across her clit.

"Ohhh . . ." She sighed as her head fell back and her back arched. In a way it felt like she was offering herself to me and I felt the need to give her something in return. I pushed my middle finger into her hard and she let out a soft cry. I probed her three times before pulling my finger out and replacing it with two fingers. Her eyes popped wide open when I slammed two fingers into her. I was watching her face contort as I slowly fucked her with my fingers. She was so wet and hot inside...So fucking tight too.I couldn't help but imagine her wrapped around me. My cock swelled against the fabric as I let my mind wander. I have to wait; she's not ready for me yet. She can't handle it. I lowered my head and pushed my tongue in and around my fingers as I continued to thrust into her with them. She moaned as my tongue cleaned around my fingers and I glanced up to her when I slipped a third finger in.

"Ahh!" She gasped as she clenched around my fingers and I lifted my head, alerted by the noise. I thrusted three fingers into her three times and on the third thrust she came so abruptly and sohard,I don't even think she was prepared for it.

"Ho-Ho-Holyfuck-k," She screamed as she came around my three fingers and I held them in her to take every unbearably tight squeeze she gave me.

"My God woman," I said breathlessly as a thought occurred to me and she continued to orgasm around my hand. Her eyes had rolled to the back of her head and her body was twitching as she clutched my hand inside of her. I slowly removed my fingers but she didn't even notice. She was sighing as she gloried in the aftershocks of her orgasm. I licked my fingers clean as I searched her room for what I needed. I left her sighing and moaning on her bed as I retrieved a towel and two pairs of panty hose from her dresser. I moved my books and computer to her desk before I instructed her to lift her hips and I slid the towel under her butt to protect her bedspread. She'd curled on her side and clutched a pillow to her as she waited for me. I took my time to get a good look at her ass. I haven't gotten to put any time into that glorious heart shaped mound.

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty," I said as I slapped her ass and she giggled before sticking her tongue out at me over her shoulder.

"I thought the prince was supposed to kiss Sleeping Beauty awake," She said as she snuggled back into her pillow.

"We're still not done," I said as I climbed onto the bed and as I roughly flipped her onto her back I warned, "And you better keep your tongue in that pretty little mouth of yours."

"Or what?" She asked with a gleam of disapproval in her eyes and I leaned over her to say to her ear, "I'll fuck your mouth with my cock till you gag." I wanted to laugh like an evil genius when my whispered response rendered her speechless. Her mouth stayed closed after that and I was a tad disappointed that she didn't jump at the opportunity.

"So what next tutor?" She asked with a somewhat mocking tone to her voice and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Time for the final," I said as a smirk spread across my lips slowly. I set the tights down before I said, "Though I feel you've forgotten your place pet. So I'm gonna have to tie you up." I nodded definitely and her eyes widened slightly scared.

"Are you nervous?" I asked as I moved her limbs to the position I wanted. Her whole complexion was flushed as I bent her legs, widened them and then moved her arms so her wrists were next to her ankles. I kept my eyes on hers as I reached for the nylons and she swallowed nervously.

"I am but then again I'm not," She said and I nodded completely understanding her. I used her nylons to weave her wrist and her ankle together. I tied it tightly and then used the other pair to tie together her left leg and her left wrist.

"How's that?" I asked her as I smiled down to my work. Her hair was slightly darkened from her sweat and a few pieces stuck to her flushed cheeks. She tugged at her wrists and ankles and tried to move or close her legs, all to no avail.

"I can't move," She said with uncertainty tingeing her voice.

"Good," I smiled around the word and moved so I was between her knees. I nearly forgot I was still in my briefs until I watched her squirm under my gaze and my cock strained against the fabric. I frowned skeptically at her as I leaned closer to ask, "So you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes tutor," She gasped as her eyes brightened.

"You don't know what you want," I said as I slipped my finger along her folds. Instantly I felt heat gush from her opening and I rubbed her clit teasingly.

"I do!" She moaned before begging, "Please tutor! I'm ready... I want it."

"I like you begging," I said while I lowered my mouth to her clit. I puckered my mouth around it and rolled it against my tongue while slowly counting to ten. When I released it I bit it briefly and she let out a loud cry. I kissed up her torso to lick and nip at her heavy breasts. I continued up and kissed her passionately as I adjusted myself to hover over her, putting wait on my elbows on either side of her head. I pulled her lip into my mouth and then let it slip out. I repeated this process before slipping my tongue between her lips. I stopped the kiss and left her to wiggle out of my briefs. She lifted her head to try and get a sight of me fully naked but she couldn't move from her restraints. I glanced down to my throbbing cock poised to enter her tight, wet hole. I looked up to her green eyes and there was nothing I wanted in that moment more than to bury my cock into her small, hot hole. After a moment's hesitation, I decided to do just that. I let out a loud grunt when my hips hit hers.

"Ohh Fenton . . ." She whispered my name as her eyes closed and her face turned bright pink. She bit her lip and frowned as she adjusted to the sensation of me filling her.

"How does it feel?" I asked breathlessly and she blinked her eyes open to meet mine; they were glazed over and droopy looking.

"Ahh . . . Uhm, f-full. What about you?" She stuttered and her eyes closed again as she released a loud, relaxed sigh.

"Tight, hot, wet... amazing," I sighed around the last adjective and she smiled before biting her lip.

"Was there more to this?" She asked with a slight frown and I giggled lightly before saying exasperated, "God yes. I haven't even started moving yet." I circled my hips slowly but deliberately and she moaned from deep within her abdomen.

"I'm going to start moving, okay?" I said and before she could formulate a response I pulled back, till I was nearly all the way out only to slam back into her. She cried out loudly and the sound fueled me to pound into her harder. Her body arched as best it could in her binds and she whimpered as I continuously thrusted into her. I released a shuddering breath as I fucked her silly and I lost all restraint when she lifted her mouth to mine. As she sucked on my bottom lip I fucked her like she's the only pussy on the planet. Her head fell back as I didn't slow or speed up but kept my punishing rhythm and she winced as a growl-like moan escaped her lips. I was getting close so I slowed my hips a bit and her head tossed in agony.

"Please..." She begged again and her eyes bore into mine; they were vibrant, green pools of lust. Her plead was enough and I sped up to bring us both to climax.

"Don't come until I tell you to, understand?" I said through gritted teeth and she sighed and groaned and moaned.

"I'm so, so close," She sighed and her eyes fluttered closed as I used her hipbones as handlebars. My fingers dug into her flesh and I pulled her hips up to meet my every thrust. I bit my bottom lip as I felt that familiar sensation in my balls building as a result to her tight, tight pussy.

"Hold on baby," I said hoarsely and she groaned as a frown wrinkled her brow. Her lips parted wide and I ground my hips against hers repetitively after each thrust. I ordered, "Come now baby," as I felt I was close to falling over the edge of intense pleasure. She responded beautifully by releasing a loud, angry moan and then her eyes dilating as her body begins to shake. Unintelligent phrases were being mumbled from her lips and as her pussy tightens around my cock I let myself go. Spurt after spurt of my seed was lodged deep into her and I was breathing hard as her sex milked me. I stopped moving inside of her and rested my forehead against hers as my breathing slowed. After what felt like forever I pulled out of her and she winced at the emptiness between her legs. I sighed as I fell back on her bed next to her and she copied my relaxed sigh.

"Wow..." She said with her eyes gleaming curiously and I smiled over at her exposing my bright white teeth.

12