The Tutor

Story Info
She teaches her student more than he bargained for.
5.9k words
4.45
111.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always fantasized about taking a young virgin and teaching him everything I knew. As a tutor, I often had young people in my home giving them extra lessons for their GCSE’s and A-levels but they were usually so young that I didn’t even give them a second thought.

However, about a month ago I had a new 18-year-old pupil who was coming very close to the end of his A-level’s and needed some last minute coaching. He came round quite early in the evening long before my husband was due to finish work. I started talking to him about the usual – what he specifically wanted to learn what syllabus he was studying etc, but couldn’t help noticing how good-looking he was. His school shirt was untucked from his trousers and his tie was stuffed in his top pocket. His blonde hair was tousled and he looked cross and hassled. I stopped looking through his notes and asked him if there was something bothering him and did he want to talk about it. He was quite huffy to start with and said that he didn’t want to talk about it but I could see that he desperately needed to talk to someone so I tried to coax it out of him. ‘You won’t understand and you will just think that I am stupid’ he replied. ‘Try me’ I urged, ‘I can be very understanding’. I put my arm around his tense shoulders feeling his hot skin beneath his shirt. ‘Well the other boys tease me a lot and they were worse than usual today’ he said. ‘What sort of things were they doing to you?’ I asked. ‘Well they were...basically saying...they were teasing me because...I am still a virgin’ he muttered, blushing and trying to hide his face in his hands. ‘It’s not like I want to be’, he continued, ‘but I guess I have never had the opportunity’. I couldn’t believe that such a handsome boy had never been propositioned and I told him. He blushed even redder and explained that his parents were very strict and never let him out unless they knew exactly where he was going and with whom and that this had caused all of his friends to desert him.

I felt so sorry for the young boy and held his body to me giving him a huge hug. He snuggled his head between my breasts and sobbed like a baby until he got rid of all the built up tension. As I held his body close to mine I could feel his heart pounding and I desperately wanted to do everything I could to help him. Once he had recovered I had a suggestion for him ‘How about I help you with your problem?’ I asked. ‘What could you possibly do?’ he sniffed. ‘Well I am not exactly an inexperienced women’ I replied. He looked up at me with his young swollen eyes and it suddenly dawned on him what I meant. As his body was still pressed against mine I felt his cock begin to swell. ‘Do you really mean……’ he trailed off as I began to kiss him. I ran my hands through his soft hair and gently probed into his mouth with my tongue. He was now hard, but I didn’t want to move too quickly as I wanted to make sure he knew exactly how to treat a lady correctly.

‘The first thing that you have to remember is that it takes a woman longer to get aroused than it will take you, so you will need to help her. Do not rip her clothes off and grope her hard all over, gently undo her buttons and caress her slowly. If she wants you to go faster she will tell you.’ I indicated to him to start to unbutton my blouse and he carefully undid each button. I promptly did them back up and showed him how to slowly undo each one and open my blouse as he was doing it caress my neck and kiss my chest. His young soft kisses made me shudder and I could feel his soft stubble rub against me. His hands caressed my skin gentler than I had ever been caressed before. Once he had undone enough to reveal my breasts I taught him to undo my bra from the back so that he could slip it up and reveal my breasts. He fumbled with my clip his inexperience showing and I guided his hands and made him practice undoing it before I let him lift up the black lacy fabric to reveal my pert breasts. He stared hard at my naked breasts. I took his hand in mine and rubbed his fingers gently over them and then gently pinched my nipples between his fingers. They grew hard under his touch and he looked surprised. I shuddered with pleasure and had a desire to grab his head and make him chew my nipples until I came. However, the point of the exercise was to teach him how to be gentle and so I couldn’t let my desires interfere. Before I had chance to let him kiss my breasts my hall clock chimed and I realized that his lesson time was over. He heard it too and began to panic that he would have to go home and his parents would question him on what he had learned. I told him to tell them that I spent a long time doing an assessment of his progress by giving him a series of tests and I would prepare some exercises for him to do next time, which would improve his abilities. He smiled at my cleverness and with a fleeting wave he ran out the door, jumped on his bicycle and peddled furiously down the road.

By this time I was extremely horny and I knew that my husband was due home in half an hour. I quickly jumped in the shower rubbing myself all over with my husband’s favourite scented shower gel. I dried myself quickly and slipped on my sexiest lingerie, which was a pair of black crotch less panties and a black matching bra. Over the top I wrapped up in my husbands dressing gown to keep myself warm and I went back downstairs and busied myself with making tea eagerly awaiting my husbands return. He was late and I had already eaten my dinner and drunk my tea and he still hadn’t arrived. I was sitting on the kitchen stool rubbing my thighs together in anticipation. Then I heard the key in the lock I flung off his dressing gown and ran down the hallway to greet him. My pussy was tingling and before he even kissed me he had pushed his fingers into my sopping pussy. I moaned with pleasure as I unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock. I quickly wanked and sucked it until it was erect, spearing myself on it as soon as it was hard enough and furiously pumping for all I was worth. He grabbed my nipples and pulled one into his mouth and I imagined it was my student taking his first taste of nipples. This was enough to make me come to a shuddering orgasm and I moaned with pleasure as my husband thrust his cock into me through my orgasm causing it to last even longer and then he shot his sticky load into me. I rolled off him exhausted onto the floor, but I wasn’t satisfied. I knew that I wouldn’t be totally satisfied until my young student had filled me with his hot cum.

I couldn’t wait for my next session with my student. Fortunately his parents had booked him two lessons a week and always directly after school so there was no chance that my husband would be home when he was at the house. I couldn’t wait for his next session and I didn’t know what to wear. I decided on a short skirt and thin blouse with my favourite white underwear underneath. When he arrived he was wearing his sports kit – a polo shirt and shorts with trainers and I desperately wanted to run my hands up and down his tanned legs and up into his shorts but I couldn’t get carried away. ‘Shall we revise what we did last week and then build up from there?’ I asked and he responded by undoing my blouse slowly and kissing and caressing my chest and neck. Once he had undone all of the buttons his reached behind me and inexpertly fiddled with the clip until he had undone my bra. He lifted it up and began to caress my breasts with his young hands and his rubbed his fingers over my nipples. They instantly became hard and he looked up at me for approval. ‘Very good’ I replied. ‘Now, have you ever seen a naked woman before’, I asked more out of curiosity than anything else. ‘Some of the boys at school had porn mags but whenever I looked at them I got so hard that it was embarrassing…’ he trailed off obviously hurt by the memories and I held him close to me again resting his head between my naked breasts. I stroked back his blonde fringe and kissed his forehead gently. ‘Don’t worry’ I replied gently, ‘We will soon help that’. I gently sat him back on the chair and stood up straight. I removed my open bra and then unzipped my skirt letting it drop to the floor and stepped elegantly out of it. I then pulled down my knickers bending to slip them right down my legs and showing off my tight arse at the same time. Lastly I stepped out of my high-heeled shoes. I could see his erection dancing around in his shorts and he began to look embarrassed as he realized I was looking at it. ‘Don’t be ashamed, any woman would be pleased to see that, except maybe your Mum’. He smiled and ran his eyes up and down my body. ‘What do you feel like doing?’ I asked. ‘I want to touch you all over’ he replied. ‘What’s stopping you?’ I asked, sitting down on the floor in front of him with my legs spread so that he could get a good view of my pussy. He sat frozen still for a moment and just looked at me completely awestruck.

He then began to touch me. He started by caressing my breasts again and then shyly began to kiss me trying to probe his tongue gently into my mouth. I responded by opening my mouth and sucking his tongue inside demonstrating my French kissing technique. At the same time I took hold of his hands and ran then over my breasts and then down my sides and over my hips. His hands froze as I guided them towards my pussy so I stopped and let him take over. His held both of my breasts in his hands and looked at them as if they were made of gold and bent to slowly kiss them. ‘Do you mind if I try something?’ he asked. ‘Of course not – try anything, I will soon tell you if I don’t like it’. He took one of my nipples in his mouth and sucked it gently and ran his tongue over it. He was so gentle I couldn’t wait to feel his tongue on my clitoris but I knew that it would be unfair to rush him at this early stage. As he sucked harder I couldn’t help myself and I began to finger my clitoris. He watched me curiously and I gasped with pleasure as he began to kiss my inner thighs and stare at my pussy. ‘You are probably wondering why it is so wet and juicy,’ I said and he nodded. ‘Well when a woman gets turned on she produces this liquid from her pussy in order to make it easier for the man to slide his cock inside her. Do you want to touch it?’ He shook his head and I realized that I had moved a little too fast for him. ‘I need to come now. You know how it feels to need to come?’ He nodded and I began to rub my clitoris furiously and I pushed two fingers deep inside my pussy. ‘See where my fingers are?’ He nodded ‘That is where a man slides his cock inside a woman’. He gasped at me mentioning this and then he sat up suddenly and looked embarrassed. ‘You came didn’t you’ He nodded miserably. ‘Please don’t be embarrassed. It is very flattering that you came because you were looking at me. Do you mind if I come too?’ He smiled and shrugged and I started to push three fingers inside my throbbing pussy and rub my clitoris, as I was so desperate to come. To my delight he began to kiss the insides of my thighs again and then he leaned over me and sucked my nipples when he licked them with his tongue I came almost immediately with a loud moan of pleasure.

I decided that it was about time I got to see his body so next time I approached him about it. ‘Would you mind taking your clothes off so that I can see your body. You have seen me naked I think that it is time that I saw you naked.’ He looked at me shyly ‘I am just a young boy you won’t be attracted to me’. ‘Please can you just try me. Don’t be shy.’ He nodded and began to undo his shirt buttons revealing his muscular chest. I couldn’t help myself and I began to gently caress it but his shied back so I stopped and sat on my hands. He bent down and undid his shoes kicking them off and pulling off his socks. He undid his trousers and let them drop to the floor lifting his eyes up to meet mine and then hiding back behind his fringe he turned around to drop his pants and I got to see his muscular arse. I wanted to take one cheek in each hand but I knew that he was embarrassed enough as it was so I left him alone and let him slowly turn around. I didn’t stare at his cock, as I knew that he wouldn’t like it so I quickly glanced at it and noticed that it was about the same size as my husbands. He shivered with cold and I beckoned him over and held him close to me to keep him warm. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and buried his head in my chest sobbing. I rocked him gently and asked him what the matter was. He didn’t seem to want to stop so I ran upstairs to get my husbands dressing gown to wrap him in and made him a warm drink. He snuggled into the warmth of the dressing gown and wrapped his hands around the cup as if he had just been out in snow. He looked up at me his eyes red and swollen and smiled appreciatively. ‘I’m sorry’, he said ‘It’s just that every time I have to take my clothes off for showers at school all of the others boys tease me saying that I have a virgin dick and that you can tell by looking at it because it is so small and that no girl will every want me. ‘A large tear ran down his cheek. I sat down next to him and held him in my arms. ‘You have to take no notice of what other boys say. How are they supposed to know what girls will think of you? I think you have a very nice sized cock.’ I put my hand inside his dressing gown and began to gently stroke his cock looking at him for approval. He smiled at me so I continued wanking him and once he started to become hard I slipped my mouth over his cock. I licked around his head and began to thrust my head up and down on his cock. He sighed with pleasure and said ‘is this okay? Does it taste okay? Do you mind if I come?’ I nodded in response to each of these questions without lifting my mouth from around his cock. As I felt his cock swell I rubbed his balls gently and he moaned as he shot his load into my mouth. There was loads of thick come and I realized that he must not have come since last time he saw me. ‘That was the first time you had come since last time you were here wasn’t it?’ he nodded, ‘Do you never play with yourself at home and make yourself come?’ He shook his head ‘How come? I thought that every young boy and girl did that?’ ‘I am too worried about what my parents might do if they catch me’. ‘We will have to make sure that you always come while you are here then, or else you will probably start getting erections all over the place’ He nodded miserably and I realized that this must happen to him quite a lot. I held him close to me again. ‘I think that it is about time that you learnt how to give a woman oral sex as I have given it to you. What do you think?’ ‘That sounds fair’ he replied so I stripped off my skirt and knickers to reveal my wet pussy. I sat down on the edge of the chair and instructed him to kneel in front of me. I explained to him that he just needed to gently lick me around my pussy lips and then inside and that he would be able to tell if he was turning me on by how loudly I was moaning. He started by kissing my thighs and then up towards my pussy lips. He gently licked them, and then ventured inside with his tongue brushing all the way along one side and then back up the other side. I moaned quietly with pleasure and he then licked straight down the middle starting at the bottom of pussy and moving up over my clitoris. I moaned louder now and he took time to pay some attention to my clitoris gently kissing and running his tongue over the end. He then began to suck gently and I ground my wet pussy onto his chin. He understood what I wanted and his drove his virgin tongue inside my wet hole rotating it around inside me and lapping up my juices. I took his finger and licked it and then gently rubbed it over my clitoris showing him how much pressure to put on it. I held his head then and pumped his tongue in and out of me until I came into his mouth. He looked up grinning, my come dribbling down his chin. ‘I can’t believe I did that and you tasted so good, I actually had sex.’ I had never seen him so happy and his cock was swollen and jumped out from inside the dressing gown. I grabbed it and expertly wanked him while gently caressing his balls until he came again moaning and dribbling come all over the dressing gown.

After he had gone I threw the dressing gown in the wash with our other nightclothes so that my husband didn’t get suspicious. As we hadn’t had sex since the first time I had seen my student I thought that I had better look all horny when he came home as we never normally went that long between sessions. I jumped in the shower to make sure that I had no traces of come on me and then put on my French maids outfit i.e. a short black dress with a white apron, white hat and no underwear. I couldn’t get horny thinking about my husband so I imagined my next lesson with my student which got my pussy wet enough for my husbands return. As soon as he got into the house I walked into the hallway bending over with my feather duster in hand pretending to dust the corner of the floor. ‘Stop right there’ he said and I didn’t move as I heard him unzip is trousers and wank his cock. Next this he was forcing my legs apart and pushing his cock up inside me. As I couldn’t see him it gave me a great opportunity to use my imagination and as he grabbed my hips and thrust me back and forth I imagined that this was a lesson I was giving. ‘Now thrust harder and grab my breasts,’ I instructed forgetting where I was but my husband dutifully obeyed pulling my breasts out from my costume and rubbing my nipples roughly between his fingers. Before I knew it I was coming again and again all over his hard cock. ‘My, you are horny!’ he said, ‘Your student this afternoon must have been very cute’. He stopped thrusting tantalizingly and stopped caressing my breasts. I quickly began to rub my clitoris as I desperately needed to come but I began to worry that he might have guessed what had happened. However, I began to rub his balls with my hands and I reached round and gently slipped my finger into his arsehole. That was enough to let him forget everything including my student and he was soon pumping furiously inside me. As his cock swelled ready to come I imagined that it was my student’s cock and I came so hard, that had he not been coming at the same time, I think I would have pushed him out of my pussy.

The next time that my student came around, I decided that I would let him take control. I was desperate to feel his cock inside me but I didn’t want to move things on too quickly for him. I spent the afternoon flicking through my husbands porn magazines and reading the erotic stories until I was wet. I began to finger my nipples through my t-shirt and was just wondering what to wear when I heard a key turn in the lock. It was my husband ‘I wasn’t feeling well so I came home from work early. It wont disturb your lesson if I go to bed while you are teaching will it?’ he asked. ‘Of course not I replied’ with a false smile, wondering what I was going to do. Well I certainly couldn’t change now, as he would begin to get suspicious. I made sure that he was comfortably tucked up in bed and offered him some pills, which I thought would make him sleepy.

The doorbell rang as I soon as I opened it I explained that my husband was upstairs in bed. I could see that my student already had an erection and I so longed for his cock inside me. I led him into the sitting room and told him to wait. I crept upstairs and peeped into the bedroom to find my husband fast asleep. I was so relieved that I could feel my knickers already becoming wet. I crept downstairs and shut the sitting room curtains, stripped off all my clothes and instructed my student to do whatever he wanted to me. He looked at me curiously and gently kissed me on the lips then began to gently massage my breasts. He took my nipples in his mouth and gently licked them until they were hard. He pressed his hot body against me and I felt his hard cock and desperately wanted to touch and feel him but I had promised myself to let him do what he wanted. He began to run his hands up and down my body over my breasts, stomach and thighs and then began to gently kiss me all over. By now I was lying on the carpet and I opened my thighs wide hoping that he would see how wet I was. My plan worked as he began by kissing the inside of my thighs and looking intently at my pussy. He then gingerly put his fingers inside my wet pussy, gently probing inside. I ground my pussy down on them desperately, and he began to lick my clitoris very gently. I moaned with pleasure as I could feel my juices running down my thighs. He stopped suddenly and began to take off his clothes explaining that he didn’t want to get any of my juices on them. Seeing his naked body made me shudder all over and I reached my fingers down to play with my sopping clitoris. He stood above me shyly and said ‘would you mind if we try.. I mean.. I try to….’. ‘You want to try to slide your cock inside me’ I finished for him. He nodded and I pulled down on the floor next to me laying him on his back and wanking his cock until it was hard. I knelt over him and gently held his cock and fed it inside my wet pussy. It slid in me easily and I very gently lifted my pussy up and down on his cock. The feeling of having him inside me was wonderful. Not just the fact that I had been waiting for this for so long but knowing that he was a virgin made me feel so good. As I pumped on him he just lay there with his eyes shut. His cock was swelling even more and I felt so much in control as he just let me do whatever I wanted. I lifted his hands onto my breasts so that he could massage them while I attended to his cock but his hands feel limply to his sides as he was concentrating fully on the new sensation around his cock. I tightened and loosened my pussy around his cock at the same time as stroking it up and down with my pussy. He suddenly moaned and seemed to come to life as he grabbed my breast and forced my nipple into his mouth sucking hard. He began to thrust his hips up and down pumping is cock inside me. I moaned as the sudden thrusting made me shudder with lust and I matched his rhythm somehow managing to squeeze my hand between us to play with my clitoris. As soon as I began to touch myself, I came, just a small shudder but enough to pleasure me while I concentrated on him. I kneeled up tall so that he could see my breasts bouncing up and down while I stroked his cock inside me and I reached around behind me as I took his balls in my hand and began to stroke him he moaned with pleasure. I reached my other hand in front of me to play with my clitoris. I pumped furiously desperate to take his virginity. I began moaning loudly the thought of him coming inside me making me shudder and completely forgetting about my husband upstairs. Seeing me shudder and moan was too much for my student and I felt his cock swell and he spurted his virgin come inside me. I let out a squeal of delight and I squeezed his cock with my orgasm. I then pulled off him and began to lick his cock so desperate to taste his come I didn’t mind that I could taste my juices as well.

12