The Tutor

Story Info
Woman tutor helps student with anatomy.
2.7k words
4.27
68.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am an early forties woman that has been out of the work force too long. My husband, John is an accountant that works extremely long hours as he is determined to climb that corporate ladder. That is ok for him, but leads to a very boring life for me. John is old fashioned and doesn't want me to work, even though I have a teaching degree. We met in college and were married shortly after. Although we have a good marriage, it comes up a little short in the sex department. Especially with my husband working so many evenings during tax time. I needed a diversion. We finally agreed that I would place an ad in the local paper to tutor local college students in the evenings while John was at work.

A week or so went by and the phone rang one evening in response to the ad. On the other end of the line was a sexy sounding junior that needed some help with Calculus by the name of Steve.

"Calculus, is my favorite subject Steve, would you like to start tonight?"

"Sure" was the reply. I gave Steve, my address and told him to come by around 7:00 pm.

The door bell rang, and I opened the door and stared straight into a broad muscular chest in a football shirt. My eyes then travelled up to a big smile, baby blue eyes and wavy blonde hair. He must have stood 6'3" tall. I had to bend my neck to look up at him, as I am only 5'4" tall. He offered his hand to me in greetings and I took it and smiled back. His hand completely enveloped mine as we said hi.

As he stepped inside, I was able to check out the rest of him, and my heart started racing at what I saw. He had on tight Levis and he was sporting a noticeable bulge in the front of them. As he slipped by me into the house I was able to check out his ass, and it awesome. Two very muscular cheeks filled out the back of those Levis without any room to spare.

I offered Steve a drink as we sat down at the kitchen table, to which he declined saying he was fine. You certainly are, I thought to myself. My god, what was I thinking. I had to be twice this kids age, but I couldn't help myself. He was so pretty to look at. I tried to put my mind back to the business at hand, which was tutoring.

As we worked through some calculus problems together, I found that Steve really didn't need much tutoring, he was just unsure of himself. How could a kid this tall, handsome and smart not be sure of himself? I commented on it, as well.

"Steve, you know this stuff, you just need more confidence." I said

"You really think so? I second guess myself alot." He replied.

"You shouldn't. You're pretty smart. I bet you're a hit with the girls to" I couldn't believe I just said that.

His face turned beat red and he looked down. "Not really, I haven't gone out much with girl's yet. I'm too shy. I never know what to say"

My god, this kid really did lack confidence, especially with the girls.

The lesson ended and Steve got up to leave which gave me another view of that lovely package up front. God it had to be 6 or 7 inches soft. How big would he be when he was erect? My cheeks started to get red at the thought and Steve noticed. He asked if I was alright and that I looked flushed. I said that I was ok, it was just warm in here tonight.

As we walked to the door, he asked when our next session would be, as much as I wanted to see this guy again, I really didn't think he needed tutoring.

"Steve, I really don't think you need tutoring in calculus."

"Well, I could also use some help in anatomy as well. I need to get an A in that one if I want to keep my options open for medical school."

"Ok, anatomy it is, how about tomorrow night?"

"That would be great, see you then."

After he left, I was wound up, and I needed to masturbate to relieve all that built up tension. As I lay in bed, carressing my pussy, and massaging my tits, a plan start to form, but would I have the nerve to carry it out?

I spent the whole next day reviewing my old anatomy books, luckily I had taken it in college as an elective.

Right at seven o'clock, the door bell rang and it was my handsome student. Tonight he wore a track suit with his college logo on the front.

I directed him to the couch in the living room so we would be more comfortable. We started with muscle anatomy of the upper torso. Again, he knew most of the stuff but was unsure of himself. My heart started to beat faster as I started my plan.

"Steve, why don't you remove your sweatshirt so I can demonstrate some of the muscle attachment points."

He looked at me frozen in shock. "Ma'am I don't know .."

I cut him off trying to be as light hearted and casual about it as I could. "Steve, it's no big deal, and it will also help with your confidence with girls. If you can have your shirt off in my presence, and carry on a conversation, then you'll be fine with girls your interested in. It should be easy with me, I'm just your tutor."

"We'll, I never thought about that. Maybe it will help. I would appreciate you helping me with that, I feel so stupid when I don't know what to say" he replied.

He removed his sweatshirt, and to my delight he was bare chested underneath. My eyes feasted on well developed pectoral muscles, big shoulders, and heavily muscled arms. His nipples were small but quite erect. He must have been nervous, but excited at the same time. I quickly glanced down at his crotch, and noted he wasn't erect. I guess he wasn't that excited. I then looked up to his face and his cheeks were flaming red. I smiled at him and moved a little closer to him. He jumped back almost involuntarily. I smiled at him again.

"It's alright" I assured him, "I just want to point out some muscle attachment points on you."

He relaxed and I placed my hand on his right bicep. I had to stop my hand from shaking, as my panties were getting wetter by the minute. I traced my finger up his arm to his shoulder to the place where his bicep attaches. I then proceeded to trace my hands lightly over his shoulders and chest, pointing out various muscle attachment points. After five minutes, Steve started to shift around a bit as my touching him started to affect him. His cock was clearly starting to harden in his pants, and I could tell he was trying to fight it.

"You have a great body for this exercise, great muscle definition" I commented.

He didn't reply, as he was furiously trying to control his erection, but he was fighting a losing battle. His face was now beat red. His cock now jutted out of his crotch obcenely at a 45 degree angle. It had to be 8 or 9 inches long.

He looked at me and said, "I can't believe I wore track pants, I'm really sorry, it was an accident" he stammered on.

I knew it wasn't an accident. I meant for it to happen. I just had to see this guys cock.

"Steve, it's ok, it's a natural reaction for a guy your age. If you hadn't worn track pants, think about how uncomfortable you would be. At least you have room to expand in those pants." I tried to sound casual about the whole thing.

"I'm so embarrassed, In should go" he said and he started to get up. As I was still seated, I ended up with his bulging cock right at eye level. My eyes could not tear themselves away from it. I grabbed his hand and looked up at him.

"Wait a minute Steve, if you leave now you'll never get over your shyness with girls. Look, I am a married woman and I have seen penises and bulging pants before, I am not uncomfortable, and my main concern here is helping you over come your shyness"

He stood in front of me for a minute debating what to do. Finally, he asked how I planned to help him, because he didn't know what to do next.

I recommended that we carry on with the lesson, but we were going to work on the lower body in the way we worked on the upper body, and if he could maintain his composure, he would learn how to talk to a woman more easily in less tense situations. He said it made sense to him, and then he got a look of fear on his face.

"Do you mean I have to remove my pants?"

"Steve, if you want to get through this, you need to follow my instructions." I said in a formal, business type tone. "Now, please remove you track pants"

He hooked his thumbs in the wasteband, and pulled them out to clear his erection, and then pulled them down in one motion. Once he stood back up, I was able to see how much his huge cock was stretching his black briefs. They looked like they were going to let go and fly off him. His thighs were as muscular as his upper body, but I didn't look at them long, as I couldn't stop staring at his cock. He didn't say a word, he just stood there with a red face, looking back at me.

I suddenly snapped out of my trance and realized that I had to keep him at ease if I was to keep this little show going. I went back to the lesson, and started, tracing muscle attachment points, from his thighs to his hip bones. I them asked him to turn around so I could show him hamstring attachment points. As he did I was able to gaze at his ass for the first time. It was magnificent in his tight briefs. I started to trace my hands up the backs of his thighs to his beautiful ass as I continued the lesson.

At this point, I almost couldn't take it anymore. I managed to pull myself together. Would he go for the next step?

"Alright Steve, I want to move on to the gluteus now. You know what to do."

His hands were trembling now as he raised them to his waist band. He pulled down the briefs while standing in front of me, with his back to me. As he bent down, I got a very close up intimate view of his ass, his asshole, and a huge set of balls. They hung down so low and they looked like they weighed a pound each. As he stood up I sucked in my breath in pure joy and excitement.

As I continued the lesson my hands massaged his muscular ass cheeks. It felt amazing.

"Okay handsome, now lets review the quadricep musles, turn around." I said in a commanding tone.

He turned around and I finally saw his cock, up close for the first time, standing at full attention. He was so hard it was throbbing with his heartbeat. I looked up at him and told him he was one lucky guy. His cock stood up and the head was above his belly button. He had to be 9" long. He looking down at me with a nervous smile and thanked me for the compliment. Trying hard to maintain a professional tone , I asked him to lay on the couch for this portion of the lesson, at which point I think he was grateful because it stopped his cock from being front and center 6 inches from my nose.

As he laid down on the couch I stood up and stooped over him. "I just gotta see something" I said and I laid my forearm next to his erect penis with my elbow positioned at his balls and my hand towards the head of his dick. My god! It was almost as long as my forearm and almost as thick as my wrist. There is no way I would be able to get that thing inside me. I wasn't about to try either. After all, I am married, I was just having fun here. " I just have to see one more thing" I exclaimed, and I cupped one of his balls in my hand. It completely filled my hand. I then attempted to grasp both of them and gave them a little squeeze. A moan escaped from Steve's lips and precum oozed from the purple head of his cock and fell on his stomach. Suddenly, I snapped out of my trance. What was I doing? I let go of him and stood up.

"I'm sorry Steve, I shouldn't have done that. It's not right."

I saw a look of dejection on his face, like he lost his best friend.

"Steve, I think our lesson has gone too far, I shouldn't be touching you like that. However, I don't know how your ever going to get that thing back in your pants. Your going to have to..." I hesitated wondering if I should push my plan to completion. "... take care of it yourself." I finished.

He looked up at me with his eyes wide in surprise. "You want me to jack off in front of you?"

"Yes I do. If you can masturbate in front of a woman, while she talks to you, you can carry on a conversation with any girl. Now go on. Stroke your cock for me. You know your dying to do it. Go ahead, Steve"

He looked down at his engorged prick for a moment, and then moved his left hand up and encircled his cock. He slowly started to stroke the shaft. As he continued he spread his legs a little wider.

"What about your balls Steve? Do you like to play with your balls as well?"

"Yes" answered as he looked up at me.

"Well go ahead then, squeeze them for me."

He brought his right hand up and grabbed his balls and gently squeezed. Another moan escaped from his lips.

"Squeeze them harder" I ordered.

He tighted his grip and started jacking with his left hand faster. I couldn't believe how awesome he looked lying on my couch stroking his big cock.

Within a few minutes he was thrashing himself for all he was worth. As his head moved forward and the veins stood out on his neck, I knew it wouldn't be long before he came.

I urged him on "Go on honey, let it go. I wanna see you cum on yourself."

As if on cue, the first spasm of cum shot out on him and landed on his neck. It was very quickly followed by the second and third which hit him in the chest and stomach. The forth one dribbled down his hand.

As he laid there on the couch with his cock in his hand I stood there stunned in disbelief. I couldn't believe what just happened. By the look on his face he couldn't either.

I was the first to come to my senses, and I went into the bathroom to get a wet wash cloth. I came back to the couch and gently cleaned him off. As he looked at me I smiled and asked him if he was alright. He smiled back and said he was fine. He thanked me for helping him. He then started to get his clothes on. As I led him to the door I told him he could come back for help with his anatomy any time.