The Tutor

Story Info
A young woman has her pussy shaved.
1.4k words
4.09
26k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't realize when you signed up for tutoring that it was just a ploy to get me over to your house so you could try to seduce me. I come over to your house as your parents are leaving for the afternoon to go to the country club. Your mom says you're upstairs because you were up late the night before at a house party. When you come down I'm a little taken aback because you are wearing a pair of pink short shorts and a tight fitting white button up shirt. The top couple of buttons are undone revealing you r full 34C breasts.

We go to the kitchen table to start studying for your chemistry exam. Going over your last quiz about gases lighter than air I see how you mixed up hydrogen and helium. You lean over the table looking at your test, giving me a great cleavage shot down your top. I find it hard to concentrate, but I see your error.

"Hydrogen is what they used in the Hindenburg and it exploded, you know "hy go boom" and Helium is in balloons and when breathed makes your voice go high. When you hear someone speaking you laugh, "he, he, he". Try to use that to remember."

As you laugh I feel your hand land on my thigh and you run it up my leg. I look down and see your hand so you pull it away. My mouth feels a little dry so I ask for a glass of ice water. As you walk away I see how the material of your shorts hugs your tight young 19 year old ass. Your hips sway in a suggestive way and you look over your shoulder to see me looking.

When you get back I notice that your nipples have become erect from the cold air in the freezer. They look about the size of gum drops and I want to pop them in my mouth, but because I am your tutor I try to keep the situation professional.

After a couple of hours we decide to take a break and you suggest we take a dip in your pool to cool off. I get into my tight blue Speedos showing of my swimmers physique. I dive into the pool and swim a couple lengths. When I come up for air I see you walk out in your little cream coloured two piece bikini. I see your toned thighs, nice abs with a pierced belly button and your breasts fighting the top to get out. You walk into the pool slowly.

"I usually just sit by the pool and sun myself, I'm not a great swimmer. Maybe you can teach me." You bite your bottom lip as your squeeze your breasts together.

"Ok, come here and lay across my hands and show me your kicking style."

As you lay across my arms your breasts graze my arm and I feel your stiff nipples. Your beautiful tight ass looks amazing as it flexes as you kick.

"Good technique, now swim across to the side and back. Not bad but you need to fully extend your arms," I say as I stand behind you stretching your arms all the way. You lean your ass back into my hardening cock. I step back and suggest you swim down to the deep end and back. On the way back you start to have trouble and I swim to you. As I grab you my hand finds your full breast. I release it but you look into my eyes and lean in for a kiss. I can't fight you off as your breasts fell great against my body.

I hold your body up as you wrap your legs around me and take off your top. Your dark pink nipples look tasty all wet so I lean down and start to suckle them. We slip apart as you swim to the side and hang on the edge with your breasts floating at the surface. I come over but you stop me with your feet.

"No more until you dive into the pool naked. You get no titties till I see that dickie!"

Because I want those titties in my mouth I jump out of the pool. I pull down my Speedos and my eight inch cock flaps out. I hear a gasp as you see it.

"Is it bigger than you expected?" I ask.

"No, it's not that, I've just never seen a man who had no body hair, even down there."

"With swimming you remove all you body hair and I think it looks weird having a thick forest of hair in the middle of a desert. And it feels better when a woman sucks me off!" I wink at you.

I got to the board and dive in. I swim over to you but you seem to stay back. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"If you keep yourself that way you won't like me. I keep my pussy natural."

"Show me." You get out of the pool and slip down you bottoms. "It's ok, but would look hotter clean shaven. May I?"

After a moment of thought you say yes. We go into the house and go up to your bathroom. You get your brothers beard trimmer so I can get through the thickest parts. I put one of your legs over my shoulder so I can get in closer. The vibrations of the clippers are starting to affect you, I can see your clit getting hard and juices slickening you lips. You get your mound wet and hand me the shaving cream. I cover your pussy with the cream and grab the razor. You look down, biting your lower lip as you rub your nipples. I run the razor down and reveal smooth hairless skin.

The top of your mound is now clean so I pull your thighs apart farther so I can finish by your lips. I get you to get off the counter and turn around so I can get the last hair by your asshole.

"I'm done, you can rinse yourself."

You look into the mirror seeing your freshly shaved pussy and run your hand along you lips sliding a couple fingers in. A slight gasp escapes you lips as you rub your clit. I kneel down behind you running my tongue along your lips then jab at your ass. Your thighs shudder as an orgasm rips through you. You turn around and slip one finger into your mouth. You slide it out slowly then insert the other into my mouth and I taste your sweetness. When you pull it out you mash your mouth into mine. Our tongues wrestle as I grab your ass.

We break the kiss and you kiss down my body nibbling my nipples. You kiss down my body, running your tongue around my six-pack. You flick your tongue at my bulbous head as you stroke my cock. Slowly you take all eight inches in your mouth with a slight jerk as it gets to the back of your throat. I look into your eyes as you my cock slides between your beautiful lips. It is an amazing sight to behold. You let my dick flop out of your mouth and it slaps against my stomach. As you take my clean shaven ball sac in your mouth you continue to stroke my drool covered shaft.

"Time to fuck my new clean twat, baby!" you say ass you lay back, legs spread.

I ease my manliness into you with one long slow smooth stroke because your pussy is so moist. You reach between you legs and rub your clit to a quick orgasm. The flood of juices makes me slide even deeper. Our eyes meet and I see the banshee in you coming out. I lean over and suck at your nipples and hear you moaning pulling my head into your breasts. My cock releases it's cum as your pussy clamps onto it like a vice as your third orgasm hits you.

Completely spent I get up off of you. You know your parents will be home soon so I get dressed and gather my stuff to go. As I'm leaving you come to door still naked, my cum oozing down your thigh.

"Can we do this again sometime?" you ask coyly.

"Only if you get over 85 on your next test," I say after giving you one last sensual kiss.