The Tutor Ch. 02

Story Info
Nikki Van Dorn's wicked adventures continue
3.8k words
4.48
86.5k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin’s report card was thumbtacked to the corkboard in his bedroom. He had the six perfect A’s circled in red ink; as well as the line at the bottom that read, “GPA 4.0.” It had been two and a half months since he had last fooled around with his tutor, Nikki Van Dorn. She hadn’t given him so much as a flirting touch since his parents’ annual St. Patrick’s Day party, when he shot hot semen all over her freckled face. After that, the only goal that remained was getting to fuck her for as long as he could last. It all depended on him getting a perfect grade point average. He tried to make small deals here and there until that time. He tried for a blowjob after writing an excellent paper on the French revolution, but she wouldn’t budge. She claimed that sex would distract him from his goal, and that the wait would make it worthwhile.

She was right. She stood across the room from him in his black graduation robe and cap, some matching high heels, and her sexy glasses. She unzipped the front of the robe as she walked toward him.

“All A’s,” she said. “Nicely done, Kevin.”

“Well…” He swallowed. He was already sweating. The look in her eyes was sultry, yet chilling. “I had a good tutor.”

She pulled the robe open, spilling her large breasts into view. She kept the rest of her body concealed as she leaned him back onto the edge of his desk and kissed him. He groped at her tits with almost brutal squeezes. Her tongue filled his mouth and blood rushed to his groin. He grabbed at her ass through the satin fabric of the graduation robe. Like he requested, she had nothing underneath. He pressed his erection into her belly, almost cumming before he had opened his pants. She pulled away and tossed the cap across the room. She kneeled before him and yanked his pants open. His hard prick was pushing out of the top of his briefs and she wrapped her tongue around it.

“Fuck!” He yelled as he grabbed the back of her head and came into her mouth. His two jack-off sessions that afternoon proved worthless. She swallowed every bit of his cum, and then yanked his briefs down to lick at his balls while she twisted the head of his cock. He made several grunts and gasps as his hands flailed around on the desktop and knocked papers and pens to the floor. He was glad no one was home. They would’ve thought he was being mauled, and God only knew what would happen if his parents would out that he was fucking his tutor.

“I’m sorry,” he said between heavy breaths. “It’s just…It’s been a while.”

“Don’t worry about it, Kevin.” She got up and pulled out the desk chair. She whirled him around and plopped him down into it. She cast him a wry smile and bent over the desk. Her gorgeous round ass rubbed on his chest until he got the message and lifted the robe so he could shove his face between her cheeks. She was fairly certain that he had never done this before, so she reached back and held him there.

Kevin wasn’t entirely sure what to do, so he just licked away at her like a mad dog. He kept losing his breath and had to swallow now and then to keep from choking on all the juice running down the back of his throat. His face was soon a sticky mess as she banged her puss onto his tongue. His jaw ached. His lips were growing numb. His tongue was approaching failure. He could hear her giggling and the sight of her fingers playing with her clit brought his erection back.

He stood up, ready to plunge into her. She handed him a condom. The sight of it was like a magic trick to him. He had no idea where it came from, but it was on his penis and his pants were around his ankles in just a few seconds. Nikki wasn’t going to take any chances with someone as virile as Kevin, and she had already been lucky once when she had screwed Kevin’s father, Ed, during the St. Patrick’s Day party.

Kevin slid his cock into her. She was still slippery from his saliva and she let out a happy moan as he pressed his full length into her. He wasn’t as hung as his father, she thought, but he was just fine. He rocked his hips at first. He was tentative. He didn’t want to blow his second wad at the outset. She smiled and braced her hands on the wall. She pushed back into him with each thrust. His confidence grew and so did the speed of his hips. His hands gripped tighter on her hips as their thighs slapped together. The desk started creaking under the strain as it banged into the bedroom wall.

In a moment of aggression, he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back. He sat back on the chair and she slid off him for only a few seconds until she wiggled back onto him. She let out a happy sigh and used her strong legs to bounce on his cock. Her long red hair tickled his face as she leaned her head back and let herself go. She almost forgot he was there. All she could hear was flesh hitting flesh and the slippery sounds of her pussy moving on his cock. The sound of his droning moans filled the room and much of the hallway outside, but went unheard by Nikki as she took what she wanted from him.

“I wanna fuck your ass,” he said in a voice not quite his own. “I mean, uh, can I?” He switched to apologetic in the blink of an eye.

She smiled at the idea and pulled off him. Once again, she bent over the desk and waited. He stood up and pressed his cockhead onto her anus. He rubbed her there and tried to get inside, but his angle was wrong. He realized that he needed to be about three inches taller for it to work. He stood on the balls of his feet and bent his dick as much as it could bend just to get the head inside. It popped in, and she hummed in appreciation. The sight of her bent over his desk, with her breasts flattened on it and her ass in the air, was too much for him. The wild excitement of fucking his tutor’s ass was overpowering. His cock was shooting cum faster than bullets from a machine gun. He tried to rip the condom off so he could spray all over her, but only succeeded in making a mess all over his hands.

“Fuck!” He panted and wiped sweat from his forehead with the back of his arm. “I…I didn’t want to -”

“I know, but you did just fine, Kevin.” She turned around to sit on the edge of the desk. She licked the cum from his fingers. “You lasted pretty long for your first time.”

“Thanks.” He looked at the floor in habitual embarrassment. “Can we…?”

“The deal was for as long as you could last. Maybe some other time. Besides…” She spotted mini-van headlights pulling into the driveway. “Your parents are here.”

“Shit!” He ran for the bathroom. He was in the shower before Nikki had her pants back on. She pinned her hair up with a pair of pencils and reapplied her lip-gloss. Once she figured she looked like she hadn’t just finished fucking an eighteen year-old boy, she grabbed her book bag and went downstairs. She reached the bottom of the steps just as Ed and Shelley Brannigan walked through the front door.

“Oh, uh…Hi, Nikki.” Ed walked past her before she could say anything. He looked worried. He had been avoiding her since the Saint Patrick’s Day party. She didn’t know what was on his mind, nor if it would come up before her services as Kevin’s tutor were no longer needed. She didn’t figure that he felt guilty about fucking her in the bathroom that night. He was too much of a bastard for that. It was something else, something that had him afraid of her, but she couldn’t figure it out.

“Hi, Nikki,” Shelley said. She too was nervous, but it was a different type of tick than Ed’s behavior. Shelley stood in the entryway, with her weight shifting back and forth between her feet and her hands folding and refolding the programs from their daughter’s play at the arts school.

“Hi, Shelley,” Nikki said, “I’ve been meaning to tell you that your hair looks great now that you’ve grown it out. I just haven’t had time to sit down and talk with you. We’ve all been so busy.”

“Yeah, we have. You think it looks good though?” Shelley ran her fingers through her hair, which had grown to shoulder length.

“It’s great.”

“Thanks. I took your suggestion. I…” She paused to look around the house. “I need to talk to you.”

“Is this about…?”

“The party. Actually, what happened after the party…with you and me…and…and Katie.”

“Sure. I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that too. I think - ”

“Not here.” She held out her hands, and then looked around the house again. “Can I meet you somewhere tomorrow night? I usually go to the gym on Monday night, so I can use that excuse to get out of the house.”

“Yeah, that’d be fine. Do you know where the Fishnet is?”

“Is it a restaurant?”

Nikki laughed. “No, Shelley. It’s a bar. The Fishnet Stocking. Everyone calls it the Fishnet, or the Net. It’s on Laramie Street, near the E-Z Mart.”

“Okay. I know where Laramie Street is.”

“Meet me there around eight.”

“Okay. Oh, Katie wanted me to give you this.” It was one of the programs from the production of “Noises Off” that Katie was starring in at the school. “She was hoping you could come see the play.”

“I’d love to. I might be able to get there next weekend.”

“Okay.” Shelley headed into the house, with a noticeable spring in her step. “See you tomorrow,” she whispered.

Nikki headed out to her car, unfolding the program as she went. There was a message inside from Katie. It was Katie’s phone number and the simple request of “Call me.”

As Nikki walked to the Fishnet from her nearby apartment, she punched up Katie’s number on her cell phone.

“Yeah?” Katie sounded somewhat annoyed.

“Katie? It’s Nikki Van Dorn. Your brother’s tutor?”

“Oh, hi!”

“Is this a bad time?”

“No, just in the middle of building a set diorama. It’s a pain in the ass.”

“I got your message.”

“Yeah, it’s about the party at my folks house. We need to talk.”

“Okay.” Nikki was almost laughing. “Go ahead.” “Well…I’m just gonna say it. I think you’re fucking hot.”

Nikki laughed now.

“Thanks! That’s…that’s sweet.”

“I don’t know how much you…how much you swing that way, but I’ve been thinking about you since the party when I walked in on you and Mom. Have you two…?”

“No, not since then.” She debated telling Katie that she was on her way to see her mother in a local gay bar, but declined. “Are you out to your parents? Or Kevin?”

“No, not to Kevin. I think he might freak out at first. I’m sure Mom and Dad have their suspicions. I haven’t brought a boyfriend home since high school, just theatre girls.” There was an awkward pause. “I’m sorry. Have I freaked you out with all this? I don’t even know if you’re interested and -”

“I’m interested,” Nikki said, feeling naughty.

“Oh!” Katie giggled. “Great! I…uh…What do we do next?” They both laughed.

“Let’s meet somewhere and talk.”

“Okay. Uh…do you know where Elektra’s is?”

“The club?”

“Yeah. Could you meet me there Friday? I’ll be in rehearsals all week, so Friday night we’ll all be itching to go out and dance.”

“What time?”

“Ten?”

“I’ll be there, Katie,” Nikki said. She thought she heard a nervous shudder on the other end of the line.

“Okay. Great. I’ll…I’ll see you then. Thanks!”

“Yep. See you then.”

They hung up. Nikki bit her lip as she smiled. Katie chewed on a fingernail and let her other hand drift into her shorts.

“Is that your friend?” Pam asked from the other side of the bar. Nikki turned on the stool and saw Shelley standing near the cigarette machine. She was dressed in tight jeans and a black shirt cut at her mid-riff smoothed from a minimum of three aerobics classes a week. Despite being dressed to kill, she fidgeted with her purse.

“Yeah, that’s her,” Nikki said and waved to Shelley.

“She’s a looker. Send her my way if it doesn’t work out.”

Shelley sat next to Nikki and squeezed her hand.

“Hi,” she said while looking around. The bar was quiet, and only a few couples were spread about to chitchat over drinks and sandwiches. “Is this…Is this a gay bar?” She whispered.

“Yes. They have the best drinks in this part of town. I live a few blocks from here. We can leave if you like.”

“No, this is fine. I’m just…surprised, that’s all. Are you…?”

“What’ll ya have?” Pam asked, surprising Shelley.

“Just a Guiness.”

“Guiness?” Pam’s eyebrows went up. “You’re hardcore, girl.”

“I like both boys and girls,” Nikki said. Shelley took her first sip of the beer as soon as it was handed to her.

“Okay. That’s…I…I guess I…”

“You too?” Nikki leaned in and rubbed Shelley’s leg. “Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?”

“Yes,” Shelley said after taking a bigger drink. “I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you since the party. Ed doesn’t satisfy me the way he used to. I don’t know if it’s stress or work or if he’s having an affair or what, but he’s been so distant lately. That night at the party when you and I…you know. I…I hadn’t felt like that in such a long time and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you and what we did, and I wonder what Katie thinks! I mean, she hasn’t brought it up, but neither have I. I don’t know what to tell her. I feel kind of bad about it. I mean, she was right there helping us have sex and I…” She stopped her quick monologue and took another drink.

“You feel like you’ve done something wrong?” Nikki asked.

“No, I…” She looked around again, and then whispered. “It really turned me on. Seeing you two together, when she was touching and kissing you, and you were touching and kissing me. I don’t think I’ve ever been so turned on in my life.”

“Wow,” Nikki said. “What do you think Katie would say about all this?”

“I don’t know. She…I think she likes girls. She’s always bringing these girls from the theatre around. That’s okay. I mean, I think I like girls too. I just…”

“Do you want to fuck?” Nikki asked, nearly making Shelley knock over her Guiness.

“I…I…Yeah, I really would. I…I bought things.”

“You bought things?”

“You know, sex toys.” Shelley’s face was as red as Nikki’s hair.

“For us? Wow, you have been thinking about this quite a bit. Are they in your purse?” She laughed.

“No, they’re in the mini-van. I stopped by a store on the way here. I was…I thought we could go somewhere…”

“Like a motel, or my place?”

“Anywhere.”

“Okay, let’s go.”

“Now?”

“Why should we wait?”

Shelley downed the rest of the pint and slammed the glass onto the bar.

“We shouldn’t.”

Shelley led them out to the mini-van, her legs showing no signs of being wobbly from drink.

“Where do you want to go?” She asked Nikki.

“Let’s just go to my place, but I wanna see what you bought first.”

Shelley opened the side door of the mini-van and lifted a black bag from the floorboard. Nikki peeked inside. There was a small lipstick-sized vibrator, a six-inch dildo, two tubes of lube, and a thick black strap-on vibrator. “Wow!” Nikki pulled out the strap-on and began tearing it from the box. “You don’t mess around.”

“Shouldn’t we – ” Nikki kissed Shelley’s pretty lips and cut off the conversation. Shelley’s arms went around the other woman’s neck as they toppled into the mini-van. Nikki shut the door behind them as Shelley pulled her shirt off.

“God, I want you. I’ve been horny all day,” she said.

They were soon naked, and the windows of the mini-van were already steamed as Nikki lay atop her student’s mother and kissed her. Nikki’s hand rubbed at Shelley’s clit, finding her pussy quite wet enough to fit two fingers inside. Shelley gulped for air as she clutched at Nikki’s arms. She cried out in a moan like a jet turbine as she came in an orgasm that had been building all day.

“That didn’t take long,” Nikki said.

“Let me taste you. Let me taste you,” Shelley said. Nikki slid up Shelley’s taut body and mounted her face. Shelley’s tongue probed and explored the redhead’s labia before slipping inside to spoon out whatever she could find. Nikki braced on the side window and filled the mini-van with a happy hum as Shelley’s tongue lapped at her clit.

“How is that?” Shelley asked, wanting to know. “Is that good?”

“Yeah, baby. That’s nice. Put your fingers inside.”

Shelley slid two fingers in, and Nikki gasped before reaching behind to hold Shelley’s hand. She moved Shelley’s hand back and forth until Shelley got the rhythm Nikki wanted. Her curious tongue licked away with fervor now, until Nikki was clenching onto her hand with her thighs and shuddering from the heat exploding through her body.

Nikki rolled off Shelley’s face and sat on the back seat of the mini-van. Both women took deep, quick breaths and wiped sweat from their faces.

“Should we go to your place now?” Shelley asked.

“I think we’re doing okay here,” Nikki said and grabbed the strap-on from the floor. She slid it up her legs, fastened the snaps, and beckoned Shelley toward her with a curled finger. “Now why don’t we put this to good use?”

Shelley smiled and rolled over to begin the climb up Nikki’s legs. Her face brushed the strap-on cock, and Nikki thought of how she had tugged down Kevin’s briefs to suck his dick not that long ago. Another wicked thought flashed through her head. She put her hands on Shelley’s shoulders before she got much higher.

“Suck my cock,” she said, and pushed her back down. Suck it just like I sucked Kevin’s, she thought. Shelley didn’t argue. She kneeled on the floorboard of the mini-van and took the black cockhead into her wet mouth. She looked up at Nikki for approval as her pink lips were stretched over the jelly vibrator. She rubbed it over her face and licked it from base to tip as Nikki held her by the hair.

“That’s nice. Real nice. Now turn around so I can fuck you,” Nikki said.

Again, Shelley didn’t waste time. She turned around and rested her forearms on the console between the front seats. Nikki kneeled behind her and pulled Shelley onto the vibrator. Shelley’s head shot up, her hair flying back like a mane. Nikki latched onto Shelley’s thighs and started pumping the strap-on cock inside Shelley’s puss. The mini-van shook with the thrusts. Shelley’s turbine moans filled their ears. Nikki grabbed a handful of Shelley’s hair and gave a small yank back as she leaned into her.

“Oh God, yes! Yes! Fuck me!” Shelley yelled.

“You like that? You like that big cock in your pussy?” Nikki asked.

“Yes! Fuck!”

“Come here,” Nikki said. She wrapped her arms around Shelley’s waist and pulled her back. Nikki sat on the backseat and soon Shelley was bouncing atop her. Shelley pushed on the ceiling of the mini-van, trying to bounce as hard as she could and get every inch. Nikki found the button for the vibrator and sent a hard buzz into Shelley’s snatch. Shelley fell back onto Nikki, screaming and frantically rubbing her clit. Nikki bit at her neck and pinched her nipples.

“Fuck me! Fuck that cock!” Nikki yelled. Fuck me like Kevin fucked me, she thought.

Shelley’s orgasm was like a speed addict having a fit. Her body thrashed with strong force. Her hair whipped Nikki’s face. Her fingernails scratched up the ceiling of the mini-van. Nikki’s crotch was soaked with cum. Shelley fell forward, catching herself on the front seats before hitting the floor.

“Oh God,” she said, “I’ve never…I…”

“Stay there,” Nikki said and smeared cool lube on Shelley’s ass.

“What?” Shelley asked, looking back.

“You want this cock in your ass, don’t you? That’s why you bought the lube. Right?”

“I…”

“Right?” Nikki jerked on Shelley’s hair. “Yes!” Shelley said. “I want my ass fucked.”

Nikki kept hold of Shelley’s hair and slid forward to the edge of the seat so she could have the best angle to get inside. The vibrating strap-on dick pushed its way into Shelley’s ass. Shelley made small gasps and gulps as the thick cock filled her tight hole inch by inch. Nikki buried it inside her with one final shove. The buzzing cock sent tremors through them both. Shelley’s hands flailed about as Nikki began rocking back and forth. She tugged on Shelley’s hair and soon their thighs were slapping together.

12