The Tutor Ch. 02

Story Info
Group sex with mother and daughter.
809 words
4.32
104.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lynn strolled over to the lounge, I took in her lovely body. Her breasts were small, but she had long nipples that were hard and pointy. Her cunt glistened with her juices and her clit was clearly visible. Nancy slowly jacked my cock and whispered ‘isn’t she hot.’ I licked my fingers and smoothed out my eyebrows. Nancy gave me a strange look and asked ‘What are you doing?’ I told her in a voice loud enough for Lynn to hear ‘I’m making a place for Lynn to sit down.’

Lynn took the hint and as she reached the edge of the lounger, lifted her leg and put it over my head. I had a great view of her cunt and she knew it. She slowly started using her fingers to play with her clit. As she rubbed her cunt, even more of her juices started to appear. Little drops of cunt juice started to drop onto my face. I tried to catch them with my tongue. It was a game that Lynn clearly enjoyed playing. Lynn slowly inserted a finger into her cunt and started to finger fuck herself. I couldn’t wait to taste that delectable cunt. I love eating pussy and this one was going to be a feast.

Nancy told Lynn ‘Quit teasing the man and sit on his face. You know you love to have your pussy eaten.’ Lynn slowly lowered her cunt to my lips and settled herself into a comfortable position for both of us. I licked her cunt from her ‘t’aint’ to her clit. My tongue was covered in cunt juice and it tasted great. I inserted my tongue into her cunt and started to tongue fuck her. Lynn moaned in her throat and started to move her hips back and forth. I slowly worked my way up to her clit and sucked the nub into my mouth. I sucked on her clit and worried it with my teeth.

Lynn was clearly close to having an orgasm. She began to rock her hips faster and faster. Suddenly, she stopped and pushed her hips down on my face. She let out a low moan ‘I’m cumming, ahhhhh!’

Nancy said to me ‘Do you want to fuck her now?’ I could only nod my head since Lynn was still sitting on my face. I think the way my cock bounced when she asked provided the required answer to that question. I told Lynn to get up on her knees. I love fucking doggy style. Watching my cock move in and out and hearing my balls slap against an ass is a real turn-on.

Lynn positioned herself and I moved around behind her. I grabbed her hips and slowly rubbed my cock up and down against her cunt. I teased her for a few seconds and she started inching her way back against my cock. She said ‘put that cock in me, now!’ I obliged her by slowing sinking my cock into the tightest, sweetest cunt I had ever had.

I couldn’t believe how tight her cunt was around my cock. I had to stop for a minute to keep from cumming right then and there. I slowly started to fuck her. Lynn responded by setting up a rhythm of her own. She rocked back and forth and helped me drive my cock deep into her cunt. It was pure ecstasy!!!!

Nancy moved around in front of Lynn and lay down with her legs spread out. She began to play with her cunt as I fucked her daughter. Watching her was turning us both on. I told Lynn, ‘why don’t you eat your mother’s cunt.’ Nancy took the hint and moved closer to Lynn. Lynn slowly lowered her head between her mother’s legs and began to lick Nancy’s cunt lips. The slurping sounds of Lynn’s tongue and the rhythm of my balls slapping her ass made great music together.

All three of us were approaching orgasm. Lynn’s face was covered in her mother’s juices and Lynn was really getting into it. Nancy was moaning and humping her hips faster and faster. I was really pounding Lynn’s cunt—giving her the ride of her life. I rammed my cock into her cunt harder and harder—driving her face into her mother’s cunt. Suddenly all three of us started cumming. I spurted rope after rope of cum into Lynn’s soaking pussy. Lynn grabbed her mother’s legs and held on as Nancy started cumming. Her juices flooded out and almost drowned Lynn in cunt juice. Lynn continued to lick Nancy’s cunt, driving Nancy to an unbelievable orgasm.

We were all exhausted! After a few minutes we all collapsed on the lounger—spent from the fucking and sucking. Right then we heard a voice “What a great picture, my two lovely ladies getting fucked and sucked. Mind if I join in?”