The Tutor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yeah, you like that?” Nikki asked.

“Yeah! Oh fuck yeah!” Shelley somehow managed to say between breaths.

“You gonna cum on my cock again?” Nikki leaned down to rub at Shelley’s clit. It was the final straw. Shelley pushed on the backs of the front seats to shove the vibrator deep inside her hole. She screamed for what seemed like a full minute. She nearly passed out when Nikki slid the cock out of her.

They sat on the back seat for some time, wrapped in each other’s arms. The audience they had gathered outside had long since left.

“I’d better go home,” Shelley said after looking at the dashboard clock. “Ed will be wondering why I was at the gym so late.”

“Yeah,” Shelley agreed. “Are you going to tell him? Or is this just between us?”

“Just between us,” Shelley said without hesitation. “I want this. I like the secrecy. It makes me feel naughty.”

“You don’t already?” Nikki laughed.

“Well, yeah. When can we meet again?”

“Let’s try next week. I’m busy most of the week, and I have some plans this weekend.”

“Okay. Do you want me to drop you off at your place?”

“Yeah, then you can see where I live. I’m sure you’ll be paying plenty of visits.”

“I’m sure I will.”

They kissed; and Nikki was soon in her apartment, taking a shower and planning for her date with Shelley’s daughter.

12