The Tutor Ch. 03

Story Info
Incest and anal sex with mother and daughter.
1k words
4.29
98.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank, Lynn’s stepfather, moved over to the lounge chair and began undressing. I was exhausted and rolled over onto a towel and rested. Lynn moved over to her father and slowly pulled down his underwear. His cock sprang out and began to rise to meet Lynn’s mouth. She grabbed the base of Hank’s cock and slowly started to stroke it. Her small hand couldn’t reach around Hank’s cock. She slowly jacked his cock and rubbed her thumb across the mushroom shaped head. A small drop of pre-cum appeared and Lynn’s small tongue flicked the head of Hank’s cock and took it in.

It was obvious that Lynn was a natural-born cocksucker. She opened her mouth and began to take Hank’s cock down her throat. She worked her lips and tongue around his cock and it slowly sank out of sight into her mouth.

Hank let out a moan and said “yeah, baby suck Daddy’s cock good!” Lynn began to work the cock in and out of her mouth—teasing the head with her tongue. Hank grabbed the side of Lynn’s head and slowly started to fuck her mouth. He pulled his cock out until only the head was touching Lynn’s lips and then slowly pushed it back down her throat. Lynn’s saliva mixed with pre-cum covered Hank’s cock and was dripping from the corners of Lynn’s mouth.

Nancy crawled over beside me and leaned against my chest. She reached down and took my cock in her hand and slowly started to jack me. She watched Hank fuck Lynn’s mouth and started encouraging Hank with comments. “Fuck her mouth Hank—fuck her good! Give her a big load of cum.”

“That’s it baby, suck your daddy’s cock. Make him cum, baby!”

As Nancy continued to jack my cock, I slowly started to get a hard-on. Nancy whispered in my ear, “Lynn has always wanted to be fucked by two guys. Now we can make her fantasy come true!”

Nancy turned to Hank and said, “Hank, why don’t both of you fuck Lynn.” Hank slowly pulled his cock from Lynn’s mouth and said “what a great idea!”

Nancy grabbed one of the cushions from a lounge chair and laid it down on the deck. Hank lay down on the cushion and Lynn straddled her father’s hips. She grabbed the base of his cock and slowly guided it into her wet cunt. She worked his cock into her cunt slowly and then started to ride up and down on it. Lynn’s eyes rolled back and she really began to get into a good fucking motion. As she moved up and down on the hard cock, she began letting out moans of pleasure and ecstasy.

Nancy jumped up and said “I’ll be back in a second.” She ran over to the back door of the house and disappeared inside. She quickly returned with a small bottle of lubricant. She moved over by Lynn and Hank and told Lynn to lean forward. Lynn leaned forward exposing her ass to Nancy. As Lynn continued fucking Hank, Nancy slowly dropped lubricant on Lynn’s puckered asshole. She then poured a small amount on her fingers and began to work one finger into Lynn’s ass. Lynn continued to let out moans as Hank’s cock worked in and out of her cunt and Nancy’s fingers moved in and out of her ass.

I grabbed my cock and started jacking it. What a sight to behold. I couldn’t wait to get my cock into that tight ass. Nancy motioned for me to come closer. As I moved over behind Lynn, Nancy leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. She gave me a couple of good sucks and then poured some lubricant on my hard cock. She guided my cock to Lynn’s ass. Hank stopped fucking Lynn long enough for me to begin working my cock into her ass.

I slowly pushed my cock against Lynn’s asshole and told her to push back. Nancy whispered in my ear “this is only her second time to be fucked in the ass—so be gentle with her.” That got me even more excited. It was a tight fit—the tightest I had ever felt. I slowly worked my cock into Lynn’s ass. I could feel Hank’s cock on the other side of the membrane separating Lynn’s two fuckholes.

Nancy talked to Lynn and offered her encouragement. “That’s it baby—almost there. You are so hot with two cocks in you. Baby, if you could only see the look of ecstasy on your face.”

I finally worked my cock all the way into Lynn’s ass. I stopped for a few seconds and let her ass adjust to my cock and then I slowly began a fucking motion. I wanted to get her used to my cock before we both started fucking her in earnest. Hank obliged by just laying still for a few minutes as I fucked her ass. After a few strokes, Lynn let out a low moan and said “oh yeah, fuck me, both of you, fuck me!”

That was all the encouragement we needed. Hank and I set up a fucking motion like a machine. Both of us began to plunge our cocks in and out of Lynn’s cunt and ass. Nancy grabbed a dildo she had brought from the house and spreading her legs started to work the dildo in and out of her cunt. Nancy became a wild woman, watching us both fuck Lynn and working the dildo furiously in and out of her cunt.

Nancy began to shout. “Fuck her, fuck her hard. Pound her ass! Fuck that ass and cunt. Make her cum, make her cum!”

Lynn offered up encouragement of her own. “Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Both of you cum in me. Oh, yeah—cum in my ass and cunt. Fuck meeeee!”

Neither Hank nor I could last long with two wild women fucking and screaming like that. I rammed my cock into Lynn’s ass and Hank did the same thing to her cunt. Lynn collapsed on Hank’s chest as we both shot our cum loads deep into her ass and cunt. I could feel Hank’s cock pulsing in Lynn’s cunt. I’m sure he could feel mine doing the same.

After we had finished cuming we both drew our cocks out. Lynn rolled onto her back exhausted. Cum started seeping out of Lynn’s cunt and ass. Nancy crawled over between her daughter’s legs and began to suck the cum from her cunt. I thought to myself—tutoring sure has its rewards!!!!!