The Tutor Ch. 03

Story Info
Nikki takes on the whole family.
4.2k words
4.42
80.9k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Nikki could think about while Katie licked her pussy was Katie's mother.

It had only been two hours since Nikki Van Dorn, tutor to Katie's brother, Kevin, had fucked Katie's mother in Shelly's mini-van. Nikki and Shelly had discovered Shelly's newfound lust for women after a St. Patrick's Day party at Shelly's home. Katie had walked in on them screwing on the kitchen table. She'd helped out a little, as did all the booze. Katie later told Nikki she was gay and wanted to see her.

Neither Katie nor Shelly knew Nikki had fucked Kevin and Shelly's husband, Ed, at the same party. Now it was months later and Nikki had met Shelly after Shelly said she couldn't stop thinking about Nikki and Katie kissing that St. Pat's night. They met and ended the night with the wild fuck in the van. Nikki knew all the while that she had a date with Katie and the end of the week.

That date had taken them back to Nikki's apartment. Clothes were soon on the floor. Touches followed. Now, while on top of Katie in a sixty-nine, Nikki had a strong urge to look back and tell her she ate pussy as well as her mother. She held back, but the idea was enough to unleash a sharp orgasm on Katie's face.

"Your brother wants to go out with me not that I've stopped teaching him," Nikki said later as they snuggled.

Katie looked up at her. "When?"

"He called about a half hour before I left to meet you. He said he couldn't get dates."

"He could," Katie said. "He just thinks you're hot. And he's right."

"He asked because we've had sex."

Katie's head popped up. "What?"

"Why do you think his grades went up?" She told her because she knew eighteen-year-old boys told everyone. They couldn't keep secrets. She realized Katie was a lot like herself, just a bit younger. She was strong, confident, and a libertine.

Katie wasn't angry. "So my brother, mother, and me?"

"And your Dad once."

Katie sat up and turned away from her. "Shit."

"Your Mom doesn't know about tonight, Kevin, or your Dad. Heck, none of them know about the other, except you and your Mom about what happened in the kitchen."

"I won't freak out on you, if that's what you're worried about," Katie said. "It's our first date. If we'd been an item, I'd be pissed. But...this is just a wild first date that just got a little wilder."

Nikki rubbed her back. "Thanks, but I think your Mom wants to be my new thing. She doesn't know about us."

"I don't know if I want to share you with my mother. I'm happy she's getting laid, but it's a weird situation. A lot of deceptions."

"That's why I'm telling you all this. She and I did it in her van earlier this week."

Katie huffed as she stood, and then paced. "Fuck. Are you ever satisfied?"

"Rarely. You get me close. I like you, Katie, but I'll understand if you want to leave this as a one night stand and an interesting memory."

"I don't know what I want. I'm somewhere between pissed, confused, and turned on." She stopped at Nikki's dresser. She picked up two silk scarves. "Tie me up."

"What?"

"I want you to tie me up and fuck me while you tell me about how you fucked my family."

Nikki led her to the living room and lashed Katie belly-down to her footstool in front of the couch.

"Don't go anywhere," Nikki said. "I'll get you a visual aid."

Nikki walked back into the living room with her blue jelly strap-on cock strapped onto her. She took a good look at Katie. She'd put on her "freshman five" and "sophomore six" her first two years of school but the added weight helped rather than hurt her figure. Her ass was still a bit pink from the grinding they'd done earlier. Nikki walked around the footstool and knelt in front of Katie's head. Katie gasped as Nikki's strap-on cock brushed her face.

"Well hello," Katie said. She licked a wet line up the shaft and twirled her tongue around the head of the dildo.

"That's good," Nikki said. "I sucked your brother's cock the same way."

Katie shuddered and she slurped at Nikki's cock with more fervor. Nikki pinched her nipples and jigged her tits as she looked down at her.

"He fucked my tits first," Nikki said. "He sprayed his hot come all over them after he passed a physics quiz. That night of the party, when you were downstairs, I was upstairs in your brother's room getting my face fucked. While you were getting drunk I was sucking Kevin's cock and balls."

Katie groaned onto Nikki's toy cock. Her ass wiggled and she pushed her pussy against the edge of the footstool as best she could.

"Is that a nice image for you? My mouth full of your brother's hot dick?" She pulled the dildo out and rubbed it over Katie's face. "His hot come all over my face? It was in my hair, on my glasses, down my throat."

She got up and walked behind Katie, who kept wiggling her ass at her. Nikki knelt between her legs and plunged two fingers into Katie's pussy. Katie moaned and pushed back onto Nikki's fingers. Nikki pulled them out and stuck them into Katie's mouth. Katie hummed as she sucked them. Nikki took her hand away and finger-fucked her more. She managed to get four fingers inside, fucking Katie's puss until her fingers were slick and shiny. She reached up to smear Katie's face with her juice.

"That's what my face felt like covered in your brother's come. If I'd known about you liking girls I might've kissed you afterwards with the taste of it still in my mouth."

Katie's ass jerked up at the sound of Nikki's words. "Oh God, fuck me. Fuck me now."

"Like this?" Nikki slid her toy cock into her. "Bent over and fucked from behind like your Dad did to me? It was right after I sucked off Kevin. Your Dad was drunk and came into the bathroom when I was cleaning up. He bent me over ad I told him, ordered him, to fuck me."

Katie's mouth hung open in a silent groan that built up from a fire in her belly.

"Your Dad's fucking huge," Nikki said, "but he's scared of strong women. I think he'd do whatever I told him to do. I told him to fuck me, and he did."

She took Katie by the hips and slammed into her. The footstool squeaked on the floor with each thrust. Katie yelled and her head whipped around as if she were looking for a way to escape the orgasm that threatened to send her into darkness.

Nikki pulled out, leaving Katie in a weird hot shock as her orgasm fled from her.

"Please, please," she said.

Nikki began untying her. "I didn't get to come. Your Dad pulled his big cock out and came on my ass. I didn't get to finish until I got home later."

Katie turned to embrace her once she was free, but Nikki stopped her and pushed her back to the couch. She stood up and took off the strap-on. She handed the dildo to Katie.

"I didn't get to finish until I got back here. So finish."

Katie plunged the dildo into her cunt. She sucked in a sharp breath, held the dildo in her with both hands, and brought her knees together as she came. She let out a scream and slid off the couch to the floor. She dropped the dildo and braced on the footstool as her vision blurred.

"That was your brother," Nikki said.

Katie looked up from the footstool. Her eyes were still fogged and her breathing was still rapid. "What?"

"On the phone."

"You were on the phone?"

"You didn't hear it ring?" Nikki asked. "I was talking with him for about ten minutes."

"I didn't notice."

"He wants to have the dating talk."

Katie, weak-kneed, managed to get to the couch. "What are you going to tell him?"

"I'll tell him I'm seeing someone."

"Me?"

"If you're game."

Katie laughed. "Oh, I'm game, but don't tell him it's me. Not just yet."

Kevin stared at the floor of his bedroom. "But I was hoping..."

It was two nights later. Nikki had come straight from her Pilates class. She didn't want to have the talk with Kevin wearing clothes that showed off her legs or D-cups, so she came over in sweats and a baggy shirt.

She leaned against the desk where he'd fucked her ass a couple days after his graduation. "I know, Kevin, but it wouldn't work out."

"I could come home from school on the weekends," he said, "or you could come see me."

"I'll be tutoring someone else by then. And I'm already dating someone else."

"You are?"

She giggled. "Don't be surprised. I like my variety, honey. Besides, you'll meet so many college girls who want that nice cock that you'll be too busy fucking them."

He looked at the floor again. "Yeah. I guess."

She stroked his face. "Don't let me be your first heartbreak. We had fun, right?"

He laughed. "We sure did."

She grabbed his crotch. He gasped.

"Then let's go out with a bang," she said.

He had his cock out by the time she was on her knees. She smiled with her mouth full of him. He swelled in her mouth as he grabbed her ponytail and smiled down at her.

"I'll miss your mouth," he said.

"I'll miss this cock," she said as she jacked him.

"What about this one?" Ed asked from the bedroom door.

Kevin's father had a new backpack in one hand and his big cock in the other. He grinned at them.

Kevin jumped away from Nikki. "Dad! I - "

"I bought the backpack you wanted for school," Ed said, "but I guess you found someone else to handle your bag."

"You're not funny, Ed," Nikki said. Her voice took on a sharp edge. Ed moved back a bit and looked away from her. She pulled Kevin back to her by his cock, but kept her eyes on Ed. She slurped down Kevin's cock, keeping it hard. She pulled back slow, leaving a spit trail to her lip as she came off him. "Get over here, Ed. Now."

He put down the backpack and obeyed. She stayed on her knees, jacking them on either side of her head. Kevin was wide-eyed with excited disbelief. Ed kept his eyes downcast. She stretched her mouth around Ed's thick cock and then turned to jack Kevin onto her tongue. She crossed their cocks like swords and licked at both of them. She crammed the heads into her mouth and flicked her tongue between them. She covered them in spit and giggled as she rubbed their cocks on each other.

Ed clenched his teeth and grabbed her head. She shoved him away and then stood up.

"Fuck you, Ed. You don't get to come in my mouth." She pulled out Kevin's desk chair. "Have a seat. Kevin gets to fuck my ass. Not you."

Ed sat without a word. Kevin was already getting a condom from his beside table. Nikki stripped. Ed jacked his cock as he watched her.

"Don't touch yourself," she said. "Just sit."

He put his hands on his thighs. His mouth quivered as he watched Kevin lie on his bed. Nikki straddled him, facing Ed. She took her time rubbing Kevin's cock over her clit. She slid onto him, never looking away from Ed. He was still as a statue. Kevin grabbed her hips and started bouncing her on his cock.

"He's got me nice and wet, Ed," she said. "You like watching me fuck him, don't you?" He didn't answer. She yelled. "Don't you?"

He looked at the floor. "Yes."

"Don't look away, you stupid fuck," she said. "Kevin's going to fuck my ass. Right, Kevin?"

He grinned. "Hell yeah, I am." He moved his cock back and nudged into her. She rocked back and helped ease him into her. She trembled, growled, and hissed as he filled her. Kevin's head thumped on his pillow as she worked hard to hold back his orgasm.

"You like watching your boy fuck my ass, Ed? You'd better. It's the closest you'll ever get."

Kevin's hands tightened on her hips. She slid off him and yanked off his condom. She jacked his come onto her belly. Kevin roared with each spurt. His torso whipped the sheets and he reached up to clench her tits as she sprayed onto her.

Nikki, euphoric from the moment, walked to Ed, who was paralyzed in Kevin's chair. He looked up at her, and she slapped him across the face with her sticky hand.

"I should make you lick Kevin's come off me, you lousy piece of shit."

Kevin gave a nervous half-laugh. "Uh, please don't."

"I won't," Nikki said without looking back at Kevin. "I'm walking out of here with your come on me. Not his."

She dressed and then kissed Kevin, who sat on the edge of the bed. "Have a great time at college." She walked to the door and then turned back to look at Ed, who couldn't bring himself to look at her or Kevin. "And pay attention to your wife for a change, Ed."

She checked her cell phone once she got into her car. She had messages from Katie and Shelley. She called Katie first.

"I'm free this Friday," Katie said. "I was hoping you might like to get together. You still haven't told me what happened with you and Mom in the mini-van."

"Or how I just had your brother and father's cocks in my mouth."

"What?" She whispered.

"Or how Kevin fucked my ass while I made your Dad watch."

Katie shuddered. "He did?"

"Your brother's come is still on me," Nikki said. "I'd let you lick it off me if you were here. I think you want to."

"No, I -"

"You're a dirty girl with dirty thoughts. Like

me."

"Fuck," Katie said. "How am I supposed to wait until Friday when you talk like that?"

"I'll see you at eight."

She called Shelley next.

"I can't stop thinking about you," Shelley said. "I keep looking for a time to come to your place. I can't stop thinking about that night in the van. I've been watching women fucking each other online."

"Take a breath," Nikki said. "Shelley, you know I see other people, right?"

Shelley was taken aback for a moment. "Yes, I guess I did. I don't mind. Really, I don't. I wouldn't leave Ed, truth to be told. He's given me two great kids and he can be tender sometimes."

"You just need to crack the whip on him now and then," Nikki said, and then smiled. "Are you free Friday?"

"I can be."

"Come over at nine and you can watch me fuck one of my girlfriends. Maybe I'll let you help."

Shelley replied with a low, drawn-out groan.

"Are you touching yourself, Shelley?"

"Yes. I never thought I'd get the chance to play with two women. I don't know what I'd do."

"Don't worry," Nikki said. "I'll take care of everything."

Friday night, at five minutes until nine p.m., Katie turned her come-sticky blindfolded face to one side. "Was that the door?" She asked.

Nikki, grinning, slid off Katie's chest. "Yes. I'll see who it is. Don't go anywhere."

Katie tugged at the ropes tying her to the bedposts. "I won't."

Nikki saw Shelley through the peephole. She answered the door naked. Shelley was stunned for a moment, but then rushed in and embraced her. She licked at the sweat on her neck before Nikki pushed her away.

"Get undressed," Nikki said.

Shelley had her shoes, skirt, and shirt off in moments. She'd worn nothing underneath. She trembled as Nikki tied her hands behind her back with a silk scarf.

"Where's your friend?" Shelley asked.

Nikki gagged her with another scarf. "Blindfolded and tied to my bed." She led Shelley by the arm. "I think you two will get along great." She opened the bedroom door. Shelley gasped.

Her daughter was tied to Nikki's bed. Her body shimmered with sweat, lube, and come. She had a purple silicone plug in her ass. Shelley looked to Nikki with pleading, confused eyes. Nikki pushed her into the room.

"Who was it?" Katie asked.

"A pizza guy looking for the apartment above us," Nikki said as she continued to push Shelley forward until she was next to her daughter's left foot.

"Did you bring him back with you?" Katie asked. "Isn't that what happens in porn movies?"

Nikki pushed Shelley by the hips, forcing her onto the bed. She pushed Shelley forward until she knelt over Katie's foot. Shelley jumped as her daughter stroked her clit with and seam with her toes.

Nikki pinched one of Shelley's nipples and watched her squirm. "That's nice," Nikki said. "Keep it up."

"You still haven't told me about the night in the van," Katie said as she probed her mother's pussy with her big toe. Nikki reached down to slowly pull the plug from Katie's ass. Shelley watched as her daughter's belly quivered while she strained against the ropes lashing her to the bed.

"What are you going to do with that?" Katie asked.

"I want some ass-fucking too," Nikki said. She rolled a condom onto the plug and then smeared it with lube in front of Shelley. "I'd just finished fucking her in the back seat of the van. She thought we were done, but I knew she wanted it in the ass."

Nikki pushed it into Shelley's ass. Shelley pushed up from Katie's toes before she relaxed and let the plug fill her hole. Nikki pushed her down by the shoulders until Katie's toes tickled her clit again. Shelley groaned as Katie's toes nudged the plug a bit.

"I bent your Mom over and pushed my strap-on all the way into her tight ass," Nikki said as she stood behind Shelley and played with her tits. "She loved it."

Katie smiled. "Will you do me the same way?"

"I might," Nikki said. She moved Shelley off her daughter's foot until she knelt between Katie's legs at the foot of the bed. Nikki bent down and licked Katie's wet toes. Katie giggled and wiggled, but she couldn't get away from Nikki's tongue. Nikki slid one hand up Katie's leg until she reached her pussy. She rubbed her clit and then, as Shelley watched, pumped two fingers inside her. She pulled them out and left Katie pouting.

Nikki rubbed her fingers on Shelley's nipples and then licked her nipples clean. Shelley shook as Nikki worked her tits with her mouth and reached down to rub her clit. Shelley, a bit ashamed, was wet and open for her. Nikki pumped the plug in her ass a few times and then went back to rubbing and fucking her cunt.

Shelley watched as Nikki rubbed her juice on Katie's tits. Katie groaned as Nikki licked her tits and played with her clit just as she'd done to Shelley at the foot of the bed.

"I love it when you tease me like that," Katie said.

Shelley was frozen as she watched Nikki massaging Katie's juice on her tits. She quivered as Nikki pulled the gag out of her mouth. She didn't dare make a sound as Nikki put her tit, sweet with Katie's come, full into her mouth.

"I like it too," Nikki said. "Wanna taste some pussy?"

Shelley's eyes grew wide.

Katie licked her lips. "Bring it up here."

Nikki reached down to soak her fingers inside Shelley. She rubbed her juice on her nipples and then walked to the side of the bed. She bent down so Katie could lick her mother's juice from her tits.

Shelley watched Nikki straddle her daughter's face. She watched Katie lap at her cunt. She rubbed the butt plug while Nikki sixty-nined with Katie. Nikki held her daughter open for her to see.

She reached up and pulled Shelley down by the hair so she rested on her chest between Katie's legs. Shelley tried to pull in her shoulders so she wouldn't touch Katie's thighs.

"You and your mother are good pussy lickers," Nikki said. "Did she teach you?"

Katie laughed. "No, but I'm glad she has a good time."

"I should get both of you in here to show me a good time."

Katie laughed again. "That'd be...awkward."

"But hot," Nikki said, and then pulled down Shelley's gag so she could kiss her. She then slid off Katie and held Shelley by the hair between Katie's legs.

"Where you going?" Katie asked.

"Just changing the angle," Nikki said. She stood beside the bed. She pumped the plug in Shelley ass. The scarf hung loose around Shelley's neck. Shelley bit her lip to avoid making any noise. "I wanted to show you how your mother eats pussy."

She shoved Shelley's face into Katie's cunt. Shelley gasped. Katie jerked. Nikki held Shelley there as Katie started grinding on her mother's face. Shelley trembled but stuck out her tongue as Nikki fucked her ass and Katie fucked her face. Shelley slowly licked at her. She was timid. She didn't want the lust building in her belly to swell to her head. She didn't want to tongue-fuck her daughter, but the toy in her ass, the hand on her head, and the sense of being helpless was more than she could resist.

12